The Greatest Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Fucktoy thinks about her slavery, Master takes what is his.
3.1k words
4.47
15.2k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucktoy was lost in a haze of lust as her piercing kept her on the edge of orgasm, and Cunt took her sweet time licking up the rest of Master's cum covering Fucktoy's face. Every time their lips locked Fucktoy's passion took over, and she eagerly kissed the other slave straddling her, tongue probing for every delicious morsel she could get. She sighed in disappointment every time Cunt went back for more, and she squirmed after her, but the bands around her wrists and ankles kept Cunt out of reach. Fucktoy's heart wished to stay locked in their embrace, but her mind told her she would get more cum soon. The rational voice in her head faded out as she grew into more of a desperate horny mess by the moment.

The carriage was filled with the longing moans of the three bound slaves and the ecstatic cries of a jubilant Insatiable being fucked hard in front of them. Master had turned her around by then and pumped his cock rapidly up into her, holding her still above him with his hands around her naked waist. His cock made a slight bulge appear above her mound every time it went in, showing the sheer size of it inside her body. The sight of it only served to enflame Fucktoy's lusts further until she thought she would go insane from it all.

The look of pure bliss on Insatiable's face made a spark of jealousy enter Fucktoy's heart, and she thought it strange. Through the lustful haze, Fucktoy suddenly had a revelation. She was Master's property, his to do with as he pleased. The thought thrilled her and comforted her at the same time. He owned all of Fucktoy, not just her body, but her thoughts and feelings as well. She shouldn't be jealous, certainly it wouldn't please him, but she should be happy that he was being pleasured. It was hard, so very hard to let go of those feelings, and in the end, she didn't manage it. Fucktoy wanted him to fuck her too damn it, to shove that big cock of his so far up her pussy until she couldn't think anymore.

"Aaaah mmm Master, cumming again," Insatiable shuddered as she orgasmed for the umpteenth time, her legs shaking and juices dripping across the floor. Master slammed her down on his cock and growled throatily in her ear.

"That's a good girl. You feel so good twitching around my cock." He gave a moan of his own as he came inside his slave. Pussy juice being joined by white seed dripping out around Masters cock still lodged deep inside Insatiable's cunt. She kept shaking, her orgasm seeming to go on for a long time as Master sprayed his seed into her womb. It ended, and Insatiable went limp in Master's arms. He held her for a moment, tenderly running his hands over her tired body.

Master laid Insatiable down on their seat, removing his cock from her pussy with a wet squelch. She twitched at the loss, and cum started leaking down her thighs as she rested, chest heaving but with a content look on her face. Insatiable was a glorious sight, like a goddess at rest, sweat glistened on her body, her raven black hair splayed out behind her. She lazily played with the cum leaking from her pussy as Master bent down to plant a kiss on her forehead. She looked up at him fondly, eyes half-lidded in still lingering lust. Fucktoy could see how she had earned her name.

"Mmmmh," Insatiable purred. "Thank you, Master." Her hand came up from playing with herself, and she licked the seed from her fingers as Master watched her.

"You tempt me," Master said with a laugh and turned away from her. He still had his pants down, so Fucktoy and the rest of his new slaves couldn't help but notice that he was still rock hard, cock standing proudly at attention as he looked at them, considering. "Whore," Master called, and it took Synthia a moment to realize he meant her.

"Yes," the redhead said as she came to attention. "Master. Yes, Master," she added hurriedly as he glared at her.

"Eat her out," Master ordered sternly as he pointed at Insatiable, who smiled softly as she sat up and spread her legs. Whore's restraints clicked, and her arms fell bonelessly at her sides before she stood up on wobbly legs, piercing still buzzing softly between her legs, and hurried over and knelt in between Insatiable's legs. She took a tentative lick of the leaking pussy before Insatiable shoved her head against it.

Fucktoy had no more time to watch the scene as Master came towards her. Her stomach flipped as He stepped out of his pants, cock hard and pointing straight at her. Cunt was done by then, with no more cum to fill their bellies, she simply spent the time teasing Fucktoy. Master looked over her shoulder at Fucktoy as Cunt bit into her right nipple, no doubt sullen over the fact that she didn't get to watch Master fuck one of his slaves.

"I hope you're careful with my property there, Cunt," Master said and gave a sharp slap to Cunt's upturned ass. The other slave jumped at Master's voice, letting go of the nipple in her mouth with a pop before she practically howled at the impact to her already sore ass.

"Yes, Master. Always, Master," She said deferentially. To her credit, still straddling Fucktoy, waiting for orders.

"I see you did as I ordered, at least. There's not a drop on her," Master praised and stroked one of his hands up her thigh to gently stroke Cunt's abused ass. This immediately perked her up, and she eagerly pushed herself back into Master's hand. "You're such a good slut, Cunt," this got her going even more, and as Master had her stand up, she pressed herself into him. He indulged her lusts by letting his hands explore Cunt's lush body, but he stopped when she reached for his exposed cock.

"Don't be greedy now, slave. I'll fuck that pussy when it's good and ready," he said and gave a couple of loving pats between her legs. Cunt squirmed away but kept staring hungrily at Master's cock. "Be a good girl and sit down so I can lock you up for the rest of the trip." Cunt pouted like the brat she was but seemed to be in a better mood as she strutted her way to an empty seat. Leaving some room between her and Cumdump she sat down and had her legs forcibly spread and her arms stuck above her head as she was restrained like Fucktoy and Cumdump were. Her little piercing started buzzing, and she twitched but smiled at Master, her eyes smoldering. Fucktoy's stomach fluttered again as Master's attention turned from Cunt to her.

"How is my little Fucktoy doing?" He asked with a smirk as he approached her the rest of the way, cock hovering tantalizingly close above her pussy. Fucktoy took a moment to think about what she was going to say. Should she be honest and tell him how she truly felt, or lie and tell him something she thought he wanted to hear?

"I am horny, Master," she said, deciding to be honest, but surely that would please him.

"Good slut," he laughed. "Did you like my little show with Insatiable?" He asked and leaned down to rest his hands against her thighs, pointing that magnificent cock straight at her sopping wet, twitching pussy. This got Fucktoy so excited that she could barely speak, but she nodded instead, her hips swaying to try to entice him.

"You are too horny for your own good, Fucktoy," Master sighed regretfully. "I would love nothing more than to fuck this perfect pussy that I've made for myself." Fucktoy grew more hopeful as he circled it with his cock and very slowly teased it into her. Her labia parted around the massive girth, and Fucktoy reveled at the sensation, but to her immense frustration, he just rested it there when the head was barely inside. Her hips moved again, trying to force more of the shaft inside, but she stopped abruptly as Master stared sternly into her eyes. Fucktoy was dismayed as Master took a slight step back, withdrawing his cock from her wetness. She tried not to let her disappointment show, knowing that she had displeased him again.

"There is progress at least," he said and smiled down at Fucktoy. "I have to remember that you are just a horny little slut who cannot help herself, with no training to speak of." He looked at her thoughtfully, cock still hard and pointing at her.

"Master? How may I please you?" Fucktoy asked uncertainly.

"Slaves should be good horny sluts for their Master's," he began as if debating with himself. "And yet they need to master their lusts to obey properly." He paused again to think before sighing helplessly. "I had planned to tease and deny you until you were a helpless quivering mess, begging me to fuck you."

"If that is what you want, Master. I am ready to serve," Fucktoy said without meaning it but trying hard to put her Master's wants above her own.

"That is sweet of you to say, Fucktoy," he said and smiled at her again. "But as I said, you are untrained, a diamond in the rough. It is unreasonable for me to expect so much of you so soon, and frankly, I don't want to wait."

"You mean it, Master?" Fucktoy asked in disbelief as hope returned to her. "You'll really fuck me?" Tears almost came to her eyes, and Master laughed at her antics.

"I do what I want with my property, and I should treat you like the fuck toy you are. Would you like that, little slut?" Fucktoy nodded eagerly as she tried to keep the tears from spilling. "Good girl." He said, like the wonderful Master he was. Kneeling down, he let his hands trail along her thighs and down to her ankles, and with a click, her legs came loose from the pole under the seat.

Fucktoy let him manipulate her legs how he wanted, and she was astonished by how flexible she now was. Master had lifted her legs one at a time and forced them back until her feet rested beside her head, folded in half like a pretzel. They locked into place there without needing anything to attach to, just holding her still in the new position. It didn't hurt at all but served to completely expose her fuck holes to Master, something Fucktoy was delighted about. Master even grabbed her around the waist and scooted her forwards, so her ass rested at the edge of the seat, giving him easy access.

"You make a nice little package, slut. All bundled up for me and ready to be used," he said admiringly as he ran his hands all over her thighs and ass.

"Thank you, Master," Fucktoy said, barely able to contain herself, piercing continuing to tease her. "Mmmaah," she cried out as Master started kissing his way down her left thigh, making his slow way down to her pussy. "That feels good, Master."

"I'm glad," he said and chuckled as she whined at him starting on the other thigh just before reaching her juicy sex. "I want to kiss this perfect body, to explore every single detail," he was kissing his way around her pussy now, just at the edge of her labia and well away from her clit. "This body must be shared with the world, paraded around for everyone to see. Would you like that, slave? With you on a leash trailing behind me as we walk the streets. You'd be utterly naked, of course, as is only proper, with a plug lodged up your ass and clamps attached to your nipples," the images he conjured made Fucktoy's heart race, and nervous energy made her squirm as she stared wide-eyed at her Master.

"I'd be very embarrassed," Fucktoy began as her old shame reared its ugly head. "But I'd do anything for you, Master." He glanced up at her from where he was trailing kisses along her ass and smiled sweetly.

"What a little treasure I've stumbled across in you, slut," he said fondly, and Fucktoy blushed at the endearment. He chuckled and licked up a trail of her juices running down her asscheek. "Your body seems to like the idea judging by how this little honeypot is overflowing." His mouth hovered over her pussy like he was planning to devour her. It was glistening with wetness, labia puffy and red in arousal. They were parted invitingly and twitched as if a hungry mouth eager for a meal. It ached and pulsed, feeling incredibly empty as it waited for Master to fill it.

"I think it is you it likes, Master. It is very achy and longs for a nice big cock to come along and put it to its proper use," Fucktoy said in a needy voice and master chuckled above her pussy. He played with her piercing, flicking it back and forth over her sensitive clit and using his other hand to make lazy circles around her twitching fuck hole. Fucktoy abruptly cried out in tortured bliss as Master pressed down hard on the buzzing ball of her piercing.

"I'm sure it can cum all on its own, without the help of my cock," he said deviously as he watched Fucktoy's face, and although she longed for a release, Fucktoy tried to stave off her impending orgasm. She writhed in her bonds, trying to get away from those wonderful hands of his, but strong arms latched onto her waist, holding her pelvis firmly in place as she struggled.

"Oooonly, only if, ah, if it would please you, Master," Fucktoy wailed as the pleasure assailed her defenses. She would cum soon, no matter how much she fought against it. The buzzing suddenly stopped as Master stood to tower above her. Leaving her breathless. "It would prefer to cum on your cock, Master." He stared down at her for what felt like an age but could only have been a couple minutes. The anticipation was unbearable, staring into Master's inscrutable face and wishing that she knew what he was thinking.

"Well said, Fucktoy," he finally said and proceeded to place his cock on her crotch with a wet flop. The tip reached almost above her navel, and Fucktoy quailed in anticipation of this monster entering her.

"It's so big, Master," she said in breathless awe, and Master smirked.

"Thank you, Fucktoy. Do not worry. This pussy was tailor-made for me. I will fit," with that, he grabbed his cock, slapped it down across her pussy a couple of times, making Fucktoy moan, and proceeded to line himself up. He began slowly but had little trouble forcing his way into her pussy until he was buried halfway up his shaft. Her belly distended above her mound, showing Master's progress. He paused to look at her, and Fucktoy had to bite her lip to keep from screaming at the pleasure.

"Mmm ah, deeper, Master," she encouraged him, and he slammed into her the rest of the way home. Something clicked inside Fucktoy as Master hilted himself deep into her pussy. It was like a key opening a lock, fitting perfectly together. This was where she belonged, with her Master using her for his own pleasure, taking whichever hole he desired to fuck. She had known it, wanted it all her life, but feeling it so clearly was another thing, and Fucktoy came in a powerful orgasm that rocked through her body. She held nothing back now that she could cum on Master's cock, offering her pleasure to him in worshipful submission. She opened her eyes to stare up at him in adoration but discovered that he glistened. In her delirious state, she hadn't noticed that she had squirted all over him. She looked sheepishly up at him, but Master only grinned at her.

"You cum so well, my little slut," he said and wiped away her juices from his face. He bent down over her, cock still lodged in her pussy, and Fucktoy met him eagerly in a fierce kiss. Master started to pump his cock into her pussy with short, fast strokes, making Fucktoy moan appreciatively into his mouth. For the first time, she felt frustrated at her restraints. She wanted to wrap her legs around him and hold him against her. To touch him and to buck against him as he fucked her. It was not to be as Master pulled away slightly, breaking their kiss. He sped up, now pounding into her with longer and faster strokes. Fucktoy came again in a shuddering orgasm, her mouth turning into a little o as she continuously moaned out in ecstasy.

"Gods, slut, feels like you'll suck me right into you as you cum on my cock," Master growled as he rode out Fucktoy's orgasm. He grabbed her tits as if they were convenient handholds he could use for leverage. She finally stopped cumming and looked up at Master in her folded over position with exhausted satisfaction.

"You fuck me so good, Master," Fucktoy said lazily as she enjoyed the feeling of Master's cock inside of her.

"I'm not done yet," he said, and Fucktoy shrieked in delight as he started pistoning rapidly in and out of her. He withdrew until only the head of his cock was inside her pussy before slamming balls deep into her. Fucktoy's body rocked against him as he rapidly slammed into her, making her piercing flick her clit all by itself.

Fucktoy came for a third time as Master grabbed onto her nipples and pinched hard as he fucked her. It was weaker this time, but Fucktoy still enjoyed it as it rolled through her like a gentle wave, making her pussy milk Master of his cum. He sprayed his seed straight into her womb, filling her up rapidly. Her belly bulged slightly and white cum sprayed out between their joined sexes. Master stumbled back, knees shaking as his cock was extracted from her, finally seeming to go limp.

"Whore," Master said tiredly, and the red-haired slave dislodged her mouth from Insatiable's cunt.

"Yes, Master," she said and crawled over to them.

"Clean Fucktoy up, will you? I need to have a sit-down," she obeyed immediately as master thudded down in the seat beside Fucktoy. She squealed as Whore started to suck the cum from her still sensitive pussy. Everyone was looking at her, Cunt with jealousy and Cumdump with lust, but Insatiable was the only one who looked at her with astonishment and a little bit of... uncertainty.