The Greatest Story Ever Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never saw Mrs. Claus again. As soon as her parents bailed her out and found out I was "an evil little Chinese dyke" as they put it, she wanted nothing to do with me. A few weeks later she confirmed she was also pregnant with that football players baby.

I had started coming coming out at Thanksgiving. The fact that my getting punched in the face was listed as hate crime due to me being a lesbian pretty much pulled me completely out of the closet. I was worried what my mother would think. "Good. Then I don't have to worry as much about you getting pregnant before getting done with college." was all she said with that typical Chinese mom bluntness. "And I'm not pregnant with that sexy bad boy's baby. I used protection."

"Agh mom! Your 42 and he's 18." I declare with disgust. I could not get the mental image out of my head.

"What? You might be a lesbian, But he is a fine looking piece of man-meat for the rest of us." my mother smiled back.

**New years eve**

My blond Amazon goddess ran her hand along the back of my head, rubbing her fingers along the base of my skull where my buzzed cut hair met my mohawk, before gently shoving my face deeper into her cunt.

As soon as we left the dance floor and got back to the hotel room, she was manhandling me. I never would have allowed a guy to get rough with me. With her it was bliss. Once my little black skater dress was off she ripped my pantyhose open, they still clung to my legs but the material between my thighs was shredded. I felt completely safe as she tossed me on the bed. For at least an hour, she did things to me that I never even dreamed of, wonderful things.

Finally it was my turn I thought as I slipped off her strapless fuchsia sequin dress. She stood before me in black seamless boyshorts. She smiled shyly at me as she lowered her arm from her chest, her large full breasts on display. Her nipples where bigger than my whole boobs. She had firm abs with a little line down the center of her well defined chest to her belly button. The butterflies in my tummy welled up. I couldn't help comparing my tiny naked little self to this gorgeous blonde goddess. I tried looking at her. "I'm nervous. I'm inexperienced doing...it... back to another woman." I looked away and starting balling and shaking, the tears streaking down my face. I could not believe how vulnerable I felt in front of my sexy, more experienced lover.

She gave me a big protective hug, her almost naked self pressed up against my nakedness. "I show you, we can go as slow as you like." Then she was guiding me and teaching me how to do those things back to her.

"I'm almost there." She whimpered as I stuck my pierced tongue into her as deep as I could. I tried to lick up against her g-spot while pushing down against her belly as she had showed me. I enjoyed the heat from her sex on my face as I ran my fingers over her clit, still inside its little hood, top to bottom before sticking two fingers gently up her butt.

I wrapped the little toy I had gotten her for Christmas in a pair of condoms and slipped the double forked end up her ass and pussy. She started moaning as I turned it on. The buzzing sound partially muffled each time I slipped the toy deep into her.

Her moaned louder and faster as I went back to work, licking the inner folds of her vulva and clitoris.

She clicked the control for the little toy she had up inside me up a few levels while holding my head between her thighs as she started bucking. Her muscular thighs contracting around my head as her body started shivering orgasmic bliss. The vibrational toy inside me setting off another wave of orgasmic shudders seconds later.

1995 had been an awful year, but what a wonderful beginning to 1996 I thought as I snuggled against my new lover.

*** Happy holidays and may your holiday season also end with a tiny lesbian wiggling her tongue between your thighs. Please vote on this holiday contest story.***

12