Betrayal on Aisle four. Pt. 01

Story Info
Who doesn't cheat on their husband?
2.9k words
3.5
14.2k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betrayal on Aisle four. Part one

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

Author's note:

My stuff is mostly character driven, their words and thoughts tell the story This a story of rank cuckolding and interracial love. Not your thing. Move on. All comments that display will get you erased or blocked. ugliness will get you banned. The first part there is no a lot of sex, but it sets up what's to happen.

This is a true story.

The guy across the street was a fireman, station eight up by Queen Anne High School, He was a stocky guy and they had a red and white 1958 Plymouth Fury.

He'd been in the Korean War, he had two baby girls and worked three days on two off. Ray Stander was married to Margaret Stander. She was tall and willowy and blonde.

They were living in a three story brick, triplex, well if you count the basement as a story, but each floor was big some two thousand square feet. Whenever I saw Ray he was outside across the street wearing a tee shirt with a pack of cigarettes in his white sox washing the Fury or waxing it. every once in a while, he'd change the oil or he'd put in spark plugs, points and condenser and get it all running smooth.

Margaret would drive Ray to station eight and go in and flirt with the boys and then leave and go home. Mostly. Being four or five at this point, I'd get to go, actually I had to go grocery store shopping and I'd ride in the cart at the only supermarket in those days at the A&P (Atlantic and Pacific) store in lower Queen Anne.

We'd go there and then to the day old bakery at Hanson Sunbeam Bakery Wonder Bread and Gai's French Bread and of course pumpernickel rye bread.

I was five or so one Thursday, the day we went to A&P and we were in our cart, I mean I was. Here came Margaret with a tall thin man probably twenty five to her thirty and his hand was resting on hers on the handle of their cart. Shit was just about to happen.

"Hello Margaret, "said my mom (Elaine) sounding like Lauren Bacal imitating Gomer Pyle, "is your divorce from Ray over?"

"See here Madam, "said the beanpole, "Margaret and I are friends."

"Boy", said Pops (Bill), "You're friend has taken a new job in eliminating "Morning

Wood" all over Queen Anne Hill!:

Pops was kind of a real life Clint Eastwood. Real war hero, B-24 pilot shot down near Trieste on February 18, 1945, broke his back. His legs would lock up some days, but most of the time he and his crew walked from Trieste to Bucharest, Romania. They avoided the Croatian Nazi puppets, with the help of Tito's Serbian communists who were American allies then. They walked nine hundred forty one miles, give or take.

Pops was six foot two, two hundred seventy five pounds and monstrously strong.

That day he was wearing some old khaki pants part of his old uniform, the pants underneath his belly, with the end of the belt hanging out some eight inches and his belly exposed. If he stuck his tongue out of his mouth and bit it, everyone in our family ran as far away as we could get. He was doing that now.

The bean pole reached out and touched my mom's hand. Pops picked the bean pole up by the neck and slammed him on the vinyl flour and hit him three times, the first blow obliterated his nose and the next two broke both his jaw bones.

Margaret I thought then pissed her pants all over the floor. Mom didn't think so and looking back, especially given what she said, I don't think so now, but I was five then.

"Slut stay away or I WILL beat you to death."

In those days mom went about two twenty or so spread over her five foot seven inch frame. Margaret believed her.

Life went on Margaret and Ray built a home by Queen High School and near Station Eight. Margaret had two daughters Susan and Dianne. Susan was the spitting image of Margaret, tall and slim, while Dianne was a more beautiful version of Monica Baccarin with the prettiest size EE cups you'll eve see.

Margaret kept busy, she had a young son, who was not sired by Ray.

For Ray's sake, he was pleased with a son and aware that he was not the father. One of Station Eight mates confessed and at the same time, Ray was told that it might have been anyone of nine other guys as well as some church guy. I had never heard of the word cuckold, but looking back. I think he might have been one.

The church guy thing would out Margaret from the community and cause her to be shamed from the community. They all went to a Presbyterian Church atop the hill and the pastor caught yellow fever in the Korean war and ultimately lost his kidneys and was on dialysis and was so for twenty years.

Margaret had a torrid affair with Pastor Bob for years. The church board hired an investigation firm who took film and pictures.

Margaret was sued by the Church for alienation of affection and the threat of publishing it in the local paper, Queen Anne News. If they left the physical community, then the suit would be withheld. Neither Ray nor Margaret were the brightest bulbs as Pastor Bob should have been sued as well and he was not.

I was actively in the picture now. I had married a beautiful young woman and we were friends with two of Pastor Bob's daughters, Patty and Jeri. I was in the kitchen as Patty and her mom were washing dishes and my wife and Jeri went out to see Pastor Bob who was getting his dialysis treatment. They'd been gone about twenty minutes and I started to walk out of the kitchen and subtly they moved to put away, one dish after another and even clueless Teddy knew something was bad wrong.

I said, "Wow what kind of plate is that, " pointing to the other side of the kitchen. As they looked I shot by Pastor Bob's wife Yvonne, who said, "Teddy I'm sorry."

My wife Joanna was astride Pastor Bob riding him as if he was Seattle Slew. Jeri his nineteen year old daughter was sitting on his face. As far as I knew, Joanna was not using the pill as she was concerned about the pill's affect on her body. Pastor Bob was not wearing a rubber.

I quietly let myself out and started my brand new half ton Chevy Van with three on the tree and a two hundred fifty cubic inch inline six cylinder engine with two stock weber carburetors. Her parents house was six blocks away and I drove there and her mother was there.

I said, "Hey Maggie, how are you? Hey Joanna is involved with Pastor Bob and his daughter Jeri, she forgot her purse, "and I put it up on the mantel and turned to go.

Maggie said, "What do you mean she's involved?"

I looked down at my feet, and as I looked up tears with on my face and said, "It would seem that she's been having an affair with him for some time. A long time I think. It doesn't really matter now."

I left and drove to the ferry terminal on Alaskan way and was just in time to catch the ferry for Winslow on Bainbridge Island, a ride across Puget Sound. We had just made an idiotic purchase of a small home on leased land (Suquamish native American Reservation) and once the ferry landed in Winslow I had a twenty minute drive to the small place that had been our home.

The next morning I called up my Naval Reserve duty station at the former Sand Point Naval Air station along the shores of Lake Washington. I asked if I could do my two week summer drill, commencing immediately.

They told me to check in at 1600 today. I called my boss at the bank and said I was going through a divorce and needed two weeks of paid or unpaid leave whichever was available, or some combination would be fine. He said he was sorry and would take care of it for me. I was twenty five, two months before my birthday.

I found all of my uniforms, utilities and my wool, twelve button blues and my dixie cup covers and my whites too. Dress shoes and my two blackened half boots. I was an Aviation Electronics Technician Third Class Petty Officer.

I'd been aboard the USS Oriskany CV-34 at the end of the Vietnam War and that we were technically out of it except for when the Huey's both Army's and grunt's full of diplomats and former ARVN friendlies trying to get out of Dodge with their wives and girl friends and they would land and empty and take off to get some more, but finally they'd land and shut down and empty the people and then we pushed them overboard.

We peeled off and went US Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan.

I showed up at 15:00 (3:00 PM) and went into Personnel. The Senior Chief running things along with a second class were drinking coffee and smoking Winstons. I was wearing my utilities. I said, "Chief, I have another matter and I don't know what to do and how to move forward with it and I'd really appreciate your help."

The second class came up and asked, "Do you want some coffee?"

I nodded ascent.

He pointed to a table with an urn and dry creamer and said, "It's not bad with the creamer and have a seat."

After about ten minutes the Senior Chief stood up and came to the counter and said as I was standing up, "You're obviously not a fuck up, you have a bronze star and a purple heart for the Oriskany stuff. Citation was redacted, what did you do?"

"I, well a Huey got pushed overboard and there were some kids still in there and I went and got them."

He crooked his fingers at me with a pulling motion.

"I jumped off the flight deck and was able to get all three of them."

"How far above the water was the flight deck?"

" Seventy feet or so Chief, " I said.

"Were you hurt?"

"I broke both my legs and my right foot and ankle. My back was messed up a bit."

The Chief opened another folder which had my medical records and rifled through it until he found what he wanted, grunted a couple of times and said, "Three cracked vertebra."

The second class was staring at me and his eyes were wide open. The Chief was staring at me too.

He said, "You were an airman, E3?"

I said, "I had passed my third class exams but I was not frocked, so I didn't have my crow yet."

"How may I help you Petty Officer," he asked.

I would like to return to active duty and was wondering if there are any deals you could better work than me with my detailer?"

"Is your wife going to be with you?"

"No. That's why I'm doing this."

"You could talk to a counselor here."

"Well Chief, unless the counselor somehow hypnotize me so that my wife un-fucks a fifty year old man, I'm going to pass."

"Okay, " he laughed, " go to your shop, they're expecting you."

I knew the guy an AT Chief petty officer from my summer camp here. It was simple work. An ohm meter finding broken wires or bad chips or tubes, I had paper diagrams of the wiring inside the computer. If it was a chip or tube, I'd pass that on and it would be shipped to a depo level maintenance.

Thursday afternoon, I was called to Personell.

The Senior Chief was waiting for me and said, "I think you might like this, Benedict."

I smiled at the Senior Chief, which I think was not something I'd done recently.

"Immediate promotion to second class, four year shore rotation at NAS Roosevelt Roads, Puerto Rico ships company. Oh and forty thousand dollar bonus, paid in after you report to duty. At NAS Roosevelt Roads."

"Senior Chief, if I ever get married again, I will name our first child after you."

"Benish, the most beautiful women in the world are from Puerto Rico. I married one and we have seven kids."

"Senior Chief, what is your first name?"

"William, " he said. "So you're okay for a boy."

"I said, oh we could do Billie or Willie or Willow even."

"You will fly out two weeks from next Monday here to Orlando, Delta. You have two weeks of accumulated leave and you are on it now."

"Can I stay here?"

"Affirmative, Petty Officer. Go enjoy yourself."

At the bank I'd been making twelve thousand dollars. I would be making thirty two thousand dollars and I ever remarried I'd get quarters for my wife and family, please dear God I needed a good woman.

Bill and Elaine had both stepped on a rainbow nine years ago and my oldest brother too. So Joanna had been everything to me. I also had another asshole brother that I'd not seen in years.

I went to a forms place Friday morning and got a quick claim deed which I would fill out and give it to Joanna, the house that is. Then I went into my workplace, a bank on Second and Spring and rode the elevator up to the fourth floor and walked through the old, connected buildings and into my office as people stared at me. I knocked on the boss's open door and he looked up at me and said, "Come in, sit down."

He said, "How's it going?"

"I am divorcing her and I've got a new job overseas. I am going on active duty in the Navy and will be stationed in Puerto Rico. Thank you for your kindness."

He said, "Are you sure?"

"I get a large signing bonus and I will make two and a half times what I'm making now. Should I find someone good and remarry paid quarters, medical obviously commissary benefits."

"Your wife, "he questioned.

I said, "She's been fucking a forty-five year old man long before we got married. Pretty creepy actually."

"You're an excellent inciteful economist, I'm going to miss you, you could have been good."

I went to human resources and received a check for five thousand dollars for unused vacation.

I drove back to NAS Sandpoint. I went to my quarters and fished out my diploma from the University of Washington, with my transcript. Econ Major and minor in Slavic languages. I walked back to personnel and said, "Hi Senior Chief, I neglected to give you something to add to my personnel file. I handed him the diploma and transcript which showed the Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and a minor in Slavic literature.

He perused it and said, "This does change things positively for you. I would advise you to stay with what we got going and let your command process this. Can I make a copy of these," I nodded and he did.

I arrived at my home with Joanna Saturday morning at 9:00 AM.

She was sitting out front on the deck drinking coffee with some woman I didn't recognize and they were smoking. I got out of the van with the quick claim forms in my hand.

Johanna said, "Can we talk?"

"Okay, I'm here. Who is this?"

"A close friend?"

"Another lover?"

She looked away.

I looked at the woman and said, "I have to talk to my cheating wife, I need an hour without you. Please leave. It will be beneficial for Johanna.

Joanna looked at her and nodded.

She said, "Do you want some coffee?"

I nodded yes.

She brought a mug and it was good.

She said, "I'm willing to go to counselling."

I said, "In the last three days, I discovered you have two lovers, a forty five year old man that you've been fucking long before we got married and now a lesbian lover. I am certain that there are also casual hook ups mixed in there.

For a marriage to prosper there are three critical things: Love, fidelity and trust. I'm certain you don't love me as nobody that loved somebody would never so casually do what you did to break my heart, obviously there was never any fidelity and I could never trust you."

I continued, "If you sign this, it's a quick claim deed, the house is yours. I have a job overseas and will leave two weeks from this coming Monday."

"I will not pay child support for your and Pastor Bob's kid, so don't try for it. He will fail a paternity test. Johanna you are far and away the most beautiful woman I've ever been with. I can't understand your cruelty. Did I do something to deserve this?

She shook her head no.

End Betrayal on Aisle four. Part one