The Greatest Super Power Ever

Story Info
Cameron has fun showing off her super power.
1.2k words
3.54
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short fantasy that I feel would be fun to see as a video. None of this is real, of course, though I've had fun imagining what I'd do if this were my secret power.

Episode 85. The Greatest Super Power Ever

The scene begins in a coffee shop. An attractive young woman [Becca] is working there. A man is being served. Another man is behind him. An attractive woman in a business suit is behind him. An attractive woman wearing a sexy, white jumpsuit is sitting at a table against the window reading a magazine and drinking coffee. An attractive, young woman [Cameron] enters. She looks around and then sits where she can see everyone. We see her staring at the barista and then closes her eyes. When she opens them, we see the barista nude. She repeats this for the woman in line and then for the woman sitting in at the table. But no one acts as if anything has happened. The two men are served and leave together. Then the woman is being served. Another attractive woman enters and is looking at the food display and deciding what to get. Cameron concentrates on her, and her clothes disappear. Cameron's just sitting at her table and staring at the naked women. After the two women in line eventually are served and leave, Cameron just stares at Becca.

Becca walks to Cameron and stands in front of her. We can't see any attoos on her body. "Would you like to order something??

Cameron smiles knowingly and continues staring at Becca's body. It makes Becca uncomfortable. "Thank you for asking. I'd like some coffee and a scone."

Becca's aware that Cameron is continuing to stare at her as she walks away. She prepares the coffee and gets the scone and brings them to Cameron. "My name's Becca. I don't remember seeing you here before."

"I'm Cameron. This is my first time to visit. I thought it would be a fun place to try out my new super power."

"And what's that?"

Cameron shakes her head. "It's not important. You wouldn't believe me."

"No, go ahead, I like hearing what super powers people want."

"I guess it doesn't matter. My super power is I can see what women look like under their clothes."

Becca tries to laugh, but Cameron's sincerity and her gaze make the laugh sound forced. "Just the women?"

"Right, just the women. Men aren't so interesting."

Becca's confidence is returning. She sizes up the girl and decides she's harmless. "All right, Cameron, then tell me what color is my underwear."

"I didn't say I can see underwear. I only see you."

"Well, you keep staring at me. Does that mean think I have a good-looking body."

We can hear Cameron's voice get a little more excited. "Oh, yeah, you have a beautiful body. I really like looking at it a lot!"

"Uh-huh. Okay, super Becca, tell me what tattoos you see. She poses and slowly turn around so that Cameron can see all of her body."

The camera is only showing Cameron, and she replies, "oh, I didn't even notice those tattoos until you mentioned them. You have a small butterfly on your left breast, and you have a green dragon that wraps around your thigh and its head is on your butt." The camera returns to Becca but not too close. We can see that she now has some type of tattoo on her left breast and a tattoo just like Cameron described on her thigh/butt.

"It's not a butterfly. It's a hummingbird."

"Oh, I was probably distracted by your nipples. They're very pretty and they really stand out since the rest of your breasts are petite."

Just the idea that an attractive woman was looking at her nude body was arousing her, even if was only in her imagination. "How did you know about my tattoos? Have you seen me in my bikini at the beach?"

"I told you, I have super powers."

Becca just stands there, not knowing what to say, while Cameron keeps staring at her. "You've seen me at the gym, right?" Becca is getting back her composure. She puts her hand on Cameron's. "I know what you want and why you've been watching me. I'll show you my dragon tattoo and all of my body if you show me yours first."

Cameron smiles. "What kind of a deal is that? I can already see your body." Cameron takes her hand away and places it on Becca's dragon tattoo. "But I'll show you mine if you want to do more than just look." She looks over at the last patron.

Becca walks over to the woman. "Excuse me, Scarlett..."

"I don't know what kind of racket you two are playing, but my super power is that I have very good hearing." She says it in a mocking tone. She picks up her paper and starts to walks towards the door."

Cameron calls to her. "I love your tattoo."

She turns back around angrily and glares at her. "I know you're baiting me. What kind of con is this?"

"What will you do if I can describe your tattoo? Will you show it to Becca to prove I'm telling the truth? Will you let me do what it says?"

Scarlett looks stunned. She answers quietly and slowly. "What do you want? What do you see? You're making it all up."

"You have a red valentine candy heart right above your pussy with the words "Take Me" on it."

Scarlett shakes her head frantically. "I don't have a tattoo. I'm not going to undress in a coffee shop."

"You have to! You have to show Becca that I was right."

"How did you know? I just got it on Wednesday. No one's seen it."

"I have, just now. And now you have to show it to Becca." Cameron gets up and locks the door and turns the sign to say Closed. When she turns around, the other girls' clothes have reappeared..

Scarlett asks "do you really have a dragon tattoo?"

Becca pulls her panties down from under her skirt. Then she lifts up the back of it to show her tattoo to Scarlett. "Was Cameron right about your tattoo?" Scarlett doesn't move, she just keeps saying "how did you know?" Becca and Cameron come over and unzip her pantsuit and pull it down. Scarlett is tall and slender. Then they pull down her panties to see the tattoo that Cameron described accurately. The two girls are tracing the heart tattoo with their fingers.

Cameron says "your nipples are large, too, and I can see how turned on you are." She takes off Scarlett's bra and plays with her nipples. Becca takes off her top and Scarlett takes off Becca's bra so she can play with Becca's nipples. She says in an admiring tone "they're just like Cameron described." Becca's hand has moved to Scarlett's pussy and is tracing it. Those two girls kiss while Cameron undresses herself. She reminds Becca of her promise to do more than look at her pussy. And then she reminds Scarlett that she gets to take her., just like the tattoo says. Becca kneels down to eat Cameron while Cameron and Scarlett kiss and Cameron fingers her. The rest of the scene is spent with the three girls having sex in the coffee shop..