All Comments on 'The Greatest Taboo of Them All'

by HermesMendoza

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very hot. Five stars for certain. Would love to see it continue. And now it looks as if she's gone from the most timid to the queen bee. So if the others want a shot at his sausage, they have to pay a toll to her. On your knees, bitches.

Jedd

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Ticks a lot of boxes for me. I like a lot of your stories but this one is really really good. I’m not sure how you’ll continue because it seems he/we are ver the humiliation and embarrassment stage. These are such important ingredients. Based on your other works, I’m sure you’ll find a way to make it ring. Ty4S. L O

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

1/5 because of narcotics abuse.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

I honestly didn't like this one. Weird because in a clinical way it's hot but otherwise it just pissed me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this needs to be in another category like non-con or something. Did not enjoy the bulk of the content.

AlternativeAnonAlternativeAnonover 2 years ago

I really liked the themes and pacing, but it kind of felt like maybe it happened too fast. It would be fun to see a slower corruption.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

3 stars, didn't care for how they humiliated Khan. It was all about the women. Aunt Liz and her daughters cared not about Zhan or they would have backed off. And the mother just sat there and did nothing. I agree with another commenter that this should have gone into non-compliance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That’s brotherly , motherly and otherly love ❤️! That was also very well written and so hot I could almost light a cigarette by touching the phone screen ! Yeowch 👅

AKChuckAKChuckover 1 year ago

5 Stars Plus !!! I have rarely laughed so hard. I have rarely cum so hard.

Your story and dialog make the suspension of disbelief so easy, and that's not so easy to do.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

Don't end it on a cliffhanger I want to see what happens next?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

NOT a three-star story!! And, the readers who did not like it should have stopped at the point they realized "it offended them" and moved on.

I, myself, was iffy about the 'pantsing' of Khan (NOT Zhan!) It was uncomfortable...but Aunt Liz helped with the situation; THEN, Zara, as his loving sister (who is attracted to him, that is the common point here-the emotions of trying to resist the attractions!!) takes COMPLETE care of him, taking him into herself and satisfying both of their wants...

AND, Khan's mom, aunt, and cousins watch the whole thing, setting up Khan's summer of learning from all of them...maybe even a harem of related females at his neck-and-call. Aunt Liz no longer chasing dirtball dudes...all of the satisfied by Khan and his phallus!!

At the end, the confessions of Zara and Khan for each other was THE MOST ATTRACTIVE part of the story!! Emotional Attachment and caring is the most attractive part of a story like this!!

Five**5**Stars for this tale...is there a sequel??!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous