The Greatest Taboo of Them All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I melted. The center of me was awash in potent and conflicting hormones, and it flowed from the top of my skull through my gut and down into my ever-moistening vagina. All of the flesh and the wine and the damnable taboo disintegrated before me, as I watched my brother's expression morph from a lost boy into a man, releasing aggressively into the unexpecting throat of my baby cousin.

Khan's moans drowned out the sounds of Alia's coughs. Daria laughed, grabbing her mother's arm. "Ha! He blew it in her mouth!" Aunt Liz cackled hoarsely.

"Khan!" my mother scolded. "That wasn't nice."

"Sorry," Khan slurred with relief, wobbling. Alia looked up at him, red-eyed, and scrunched up her face in momentary annoyance, before smiling stupidly.

Daria reached down and took his wet cock in his hands. "I can't believe it," she gushed. "It's not even going down?"

Liz's eyes widened. "I mean, we have to take advantage of this, right?" She looked around at all of us. "Right?"

I didn't know where this was going next, and I didn't want to. "We," I said, as I took my brother's arm in mine, "are going to bed."

Aunt Liz booed me. "You've had your sick fun," Mom said, shaking her head at them, then turning to me. "Thank you, dear." I just sniffed at her and pulled Khan with me toward the sliding glass doors.

"I love you, sweetie!" she called after Khan.

"Mom," he slurred again.

I patted him on the shoulder, and looked back at my family. Daria, suddenly awkward, covered her nipples with an arm. Liz shrugged and lit a cigarette. Mom was ashen and small.

Feeling proud of myself for breaking through whatever noxious spell had befallen upon them, I held my head high as I left — until I caught Alia's big red eyes shimmering with wicked glee, and I felt unfairly judged.

chapter four

Khan staggered as I helped him up the steps, his arm resting on my shoulders, his naked torso in my hands, and his half-erect penis slapping at the sides of him. How could she so blatantly manipulate him like that? I thought. Lowering his defenses with drugs and alcohol, confounding his simple mind with repressed, lustful fantasies of forbidden acts? And his own mother, who not only permitted it all, but in fact seemed to enjoy watching his first cousin suck on his fucking cock? His still engorged and glistening cock, that bounced so delightfully with each stair we climbed?

I brought Khan to his bedroom and pulled back the covers of his bed. "Get in, dude," I whispered. He plopped upon the mattress and kicked aside the sheets. It really was quite hot inside. He lay upon his back, pulling one leg up halfway. I hadn't turned on the light but from the door, still open, a blue glow was cast upon his naked skin. I didn't yet leave.

"Don't go," he whispered back.

I felt instantly glad and crawled into the bed by his side. He rolled over and embraced me, resting his head on my chest, pressing against my hardened nipple, his hands reaching under my shirt and onto my back, lifting it up past my hips.

"You okay?" I asked. He nodded into my chest. "You mad at me?" He shook his head no, his lips lightly brushing my nipple through my thin shirt. "I mean . . . not even for . . . taking your shorts off?"

"I just . . . wanna know why."

"I'm sorry," I said, quavering. "But I'm not sorry."

"Why?" he asked again.

"Because," I said, as I reached down to touch it. "You're so . . . hot."

Did I actually say that out loud? But it was true. I had known this for a while — his lovely eyes, his soft lips, his long frame, and his gorgeous, powerful cock — but I had never admitted it, not even to myself.

"I am?"

"You can't not know this," I chuckled, fondling it between my fingers and thumb. "This is the hottest thing ever." It was swelling in them steadily, shockingly. I placed my other hand to his head and pressed him closer.

"I didn't . . . I swear," he said. "But I actually . . . kinda liked it . . . what you did." I felt his hands lower into my bottoms.

"Khan," I warned. His hands were pulling me closer in. His head was now buried between my breasts. I could feel the heat of his breath through the cotton. His fingers clutched at my bare cheeks.

"I . . . was watching you today," he said in my ear. "Sunbathing."

"Oh Khan," I hushed. I started massaging him harder in my hand, squeezing and letting go. He was pushing it into my leg, drawing a trail of slippery secretion all over it.

He started to lift my shirt over my head, and I let him. He pulled it off me, my black hair falling in a plume upon the pillow. His mouth fell upon my left breast, then my right, suckling and licking at me.

"I wanted you so bad," he said. "I was rubbing it to you, all day."

I grabbed at his cock again. A hand slid up my inner thigh. The fingers passed around the spandex, into my embarrassingly wet pussy. Is it worse if he knows how much I want this? I thought to myself, and he pulled the bottoms straight off.

Licking at my tits, along my neck, then finally sticking his tongue into my ear, he said to me: "You're so hot."

Now it was me clutching at his buttocks, and it was me drawing him closer. I took his cock once again in my hand, and led it gently inside. At first he did nothing, then a stilted motion side to side. And like a key opening a latch, his head popped deliciously in. I opened my mouth and moaned, pulling his cheek into my face, where I butterfly kissed him.

He shifted again, then pressed into me firmly. The shock of the entrance caused me to yip like a small dog; he followed with another thrust, putting him impossibly deeper inside, my inner sides quaking. By the time I caught my breath, hanging onto his neck for dear life, he had found a rhythm, pushing that cucumber-shaped cock where I never thought it could go, deeper still, stretching me sideways, tantalizingly tickling sensations I didn't know existed.

"You're . . ." I wheezed, almost hyperventilating. "You're hitting my . . ." I didn't even know what to call it.

"You're so hot," he said again.

"You — uhhh! — think I'm — ohhh! — hot?" I was able to get out.

"You're the hottest one," he said.

I creamed instantly. Me? Hotter than Daria, that Amazon warrior princess; Alia, the doe-eyed waif with a killer rack; our trophy ex-wife cougar aunt or our ditzy, wacko mom? I was the hottest one?

"The hottest one . . . The one . . . that I wanted . . . the mos-" He got caught on his words and groaned.

I opened my eyes, tapping his back. "Oh, Khan, no, Khan, Khan!" But it was too late. I felt a blast of ejaculate.

He kept thrusting, pushing even deeper inside. "Oh! Oh fuck!" I cried. The moment was taking me over, as the stimulation built to a breaking point. My body was dissolving; my mind was gone. I was lost, dizzy. My screams were unstoppable.

We collapsed on either side of the king-sized bed. So this is incest, I thought. The greatest taboo of them all. I reached down between his legs to caress its new softness. I had never felt so alive.

There was a sound from outside. I sat up quickly. The doorway was darkened by four silhouettes.

I waved haltingly at them. They all waved back.

"I can't believe it," Khan panted into the warm night air. "I can't believe this just happened."

"Well, my dear," I told him, as I climbed over him to the far side of the bed, in order to make more room. "It's not over yet."

***