The Greek Dilemma Ch. 00-01

Story Info
A feud goes too far, leading to a sexfighting competition.
4.5k words
4.51
4.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I'm publishing on Literotica. It is primarily a M/F sexfighting story, where the sex is competitive and mixed with fighting in the style of TConcord18, with the women primarily winning, with hints (and sometimes more than hints) of femdom.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

***

The feud between Kappa Omega and Gamma Epsilon had... gotten out of hand.

Kappa Omega was a large fraternity on campus, consisting mostly of athletes, famous for their monthly large parties. At one of these parties, they had invited the girls of Gamma Epsilon to party with them. Gamma Epsilon was a large sorority, focused mostly on social causes and studying. Not that they didn't know how to party; every year just before spring break they threw a huge themed pre-vacation party. It was one of the few things that everyone agreed on: every year, Gamma Epsilon threw the best house party in the entire school.

All of Gamma Epsilon attended the Kappa party. Things were going well until the alcohol started flowing. Kayla, the president of Gamma Epsilon, stood at the bar and enjoyed a glass of lemonade while having conversations with the new Kappa Omega pledges. Kayla was well-known for being a natural social butterfly at parties, helping people mingle and have a good time. She also had a reputation for not drinking alcohol.

She finished her drink, and asked the pledge tending the bar for a fruit punch, then turned back to the people she was talking to. The pledge poured the fruit punch, but before he could give it to Kayla, one of the Kappa Omega brothers tapped him on the shoulder. The brother poured in several shots of vodka, and then handed Kayla the drink, smiled, and walked away.

Kayla took a sip from the cup, which was sweet and fruity. She drank more as the party continued, not realizing she was getting drunk. Never having drunk alcohol before, she got drunk quickly. By the time Kayla realized what had happened, it was too late. Her vision was blurry, she felt like puking, and she wanted to go home. Thankfully, one of her fellow sisters noticed, and took her home before anything happened.

When she had sobered up enough to think rationally, Kayla realized what had happened. The next day, she went back to the Kappa Omega house and confronted the pledge who had poured the drink. He said it was just a joke. She replied, "It's not funny to make people drink alcohol without their consent." Then she told him to apologize.

He refused, saying that it was a harmless joke, and that if she didn't like it, she could leave. She went to the house president, Steve, who backed up the pledge. "Who comes to a Kappa Omega party without drinking, anyway? It was a harmless mistake, nothing happened," he said. Kayla stormed out.

When she got back to the Gamma Epsilon house, she told her sisters what had happened. They were all appalled; they knew Kayla's story, and why she didn't drink; she didn't want to become like her abusive father. They decided they would help Kayla take revenge.

So that night, they snuck into Kappa Omega's house. One Gamma Epsilon sister spent the night in her Kappa Omega boyfriend's room. Late that night after she fucked him unconscious, she snuck downstairs and let her sisters in. They stole all the Kappa Omega's alcohol and dumped it on their front lawn.

The next morning, the pledges stumbled onto the porch to find it littered with several thousand dollars worth of liquor bottles. Steve seethed and stormed to Kayla at Gamma Epsilon's mansion.

Steve's eyes flashed with anger as he hissed, "Why did you pour out all of our liquor?"

Kayla's face became a mask of feigned innocence. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb! We have a hundred empty bottles on our front lawn and I know it was you and your sisters!"

"That's crazy! Whyever would we do such a thing? Well, at least now no one will spike someone's drinks without their permission," she said, smiling sweetly at him.

The rage in Steve's voice was palpable as he spat out his next words. "You'll regret this. You can explain it to the police."

Kayla snickered sarcastically. "Right. Because you definitely want the police involved when most of the drinking at your parties is underage drinking. Sure. Let's see how that goes."

Steve fumed, already planning his revenge.

***

And so the feud began.

One day, all the pictures of sorority members in the Gamma Epsilon house were replaced by pictures of Jane Austen.

Then, the Gamma Epsilon sister posted fake fliers for a Kappa Omega party all over campus.

Then, the Kappa Omegas replaced the statue of their founding sister in the front of their house with a bronze of Minnie Mouse.

Then, the Gamma Epsilon sisters arranged for all the food the Kappa Omegas had ordered for one of their parties to be spiked with incredibly potent hot sauce.

Then, the Kappa Omegas snuck in one night and changed their doorbell to play quotes from Monty Python.

The pranks traded between Kayla and Steve's houses went on for several months, each side getting increasingly creative in their attempts to one-up each other. Until finally, Kayla marched back over to the Kappa Omega house to have a chat with Steve.

"Ok Steve, this has gotten out of hand."

"Oh, is it too much for you? Are you here to surrender?"

"Absolutely not. But this is a waste of all of our time and money."

"What are you suggesting? We're not stopping until you all give up."

"Well, how about, instead of continuing to prank each other, we have some kind of competition, and the losers have to pay some sort of forfeit, and then we bury the whole thing." Kayla suggested

"What kind of a competition?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe we can have a charity event and see who raises the most money."

"I think that gives you too much of an advantage. It would be like if we suggested wrestling or basketball or something."

"Hmmm... wrestling gives me an idea."

"What?"

Kayla looked around and closed the door to Steve's room. "Are you willing to have the competition be private? Like, only the people who are competing know, plus maybe a witness or two who we swear to secrecy."

Steve was intrigued. What would need to be so secret? "Sure."

"Have you ever heard of sexfighting?"

Steve laughed. "Sexfighting? No."

Kayla nodded. "Two people fight, in a ring or on mats or on a bed, with martial arts and with sex. There are different rules, but what I'm proposing is, for a person to win, they have to make their opponent submit once, and they have to make their opponent cum once."

Steve laughed again. "So like wrestling or MMA, but you also have to make your opponent cum? We'd wreck you."

Kayla smiled. "So it sounds like you're willing to compete?"

"Hell yeah. Wrestling and fucking at the same time? You don't have a chance."

"Ok, let's figure out the rules..."

After about half an hour of negotiation, they settled on the following:

* Each house selects ten members for the competition, which they put in a specified order.

* For each match, the front person from each order (one from each house) fights. The winner goes back into the line; the loser is out.

* If a house has no more people left in their line, the house loses.

* Each match has up to three falls. To win the match, you must make your opponent cum, and you must knock them out or make them submit. You cannot win two falls the same way (i.e., if you win a first fall by making your opponent submit, you can only win a second fall by making your opponent cum). Once you make your opponent cum, you cannot use primarily sexual attacks. Once you KO or submit your opponent, you cannot use primarily physical attacks.

* One minute break between falls.

* No closed punches to the face, no shots to the groin, no biting.

* No intentional serious injuries, unless a competitor refuses to submit from a clearly losing position, and the aggressor gives warning.

* Each fighter may have one person ringside to act as their second to help them between rounds.

* The two house presidents must select a referee that they both agree upon. This referee's judgement is final during the matches. The referee determines any penalties required during the rounds to keep the match as fair as possible.

* The match is to be kept secret to the referee and members of Kappa Omega and Gamma Epsilon. If a leak is found, the house of the leaker loses the match.

Steve and Kayla picked Quinn, the president of a co-ed service fraternity who had a reputation as a skilled martial artist, to be the referee. They also knew him as an honest person.

"So then, what do you want for the stakes?" Kayla asked.

"Well, to start with, whichever side loses writes and posts a public, formal apology."

"Of course. What else?"

"Hmm... how about the members of the losing house have to act as servants for the winning house for... three days?"

"Limited to eight hours a day, outside of major exam periods and classes."

"Agreed."

"One month from now? I can find a neutral, remote fight site. I'll send you the details to approve."

"Sounds good."

Kayla put out her hand to shake on the bet. "Good luck. You're going to need it."

Steve laughed and shook her hand. "May the best men win."

Kayla smirked. "We'll see."

***

Steve called a meeting of the house council to discuss the match. The other members of the council were surprised, but ultimately also excited for the match, and thought they would win easily.

"Who should we have for our fighters?" John, the fraternity treasurer, asked.

"Does it even matter?" Steve countered. "We're all athletes, we're all going to be stronger than they are. This is really just a chance to fuck some hot women from Gamma Epsilon. Let's just take the council... that's nine. Then one more... let's take Alex. He's super strong, he can be a backstop in case any of us get unlucky and lose."

The council agreed, and spent the rest of the meeting talking about who they hoped Gamma Epsilon would bring, mostly focusing on who they'd most like to fuck.

***

The Gamma Epsilon council meeting on the match was significantly more serious.

"Kayla... you're our leader. We trust you... but this seems crazy. What were you thinking?" Leah, the Vice President, asked.

"A few things... first, you know they won't take this seriously. They'll think 'they're a bunch of women, they won't have a chance against us in a physical competition'"

"Yeah, and they'll probably be right!"

"Give me a second. Second, the sexfighting part is important. Yeah, if it were a pure wrestling match, they probably win, right? But think about the other half... imagine you were in a contest with any of your boyfriends, and whoever came first lost. How many of you think you would lose that?" Kayla looked around the room. "Right. None of you. I'm sure some of them are good in bed and all of that, but if they had to force you to cum, when you didn't want to? That's difficult. Whereas for most guys, look, you stroke their dick long enough...

"Third, since sex is involved, they'll probably just invite their council, thinking this is a chance for them to fuck. Whereas we will bring our best fighters. And we have some talented martial artists and athletes in our house." Kayla looked around furtively "... and two house members who are experienced sexfighters."

"Wait what?" Leah exclaimed.

"Yeah... there's an arena just outside of town where people pay to watch sexfights. I had never heard of this before this year, but two of our juniors fight there to make their tuition, and they win most of their matches."

"Who?"

"Katherine and Cassandra."

"Wow. Cassandra, I can believe... she's a knockout and a dancer... she's so powerful. But Katherine? I mean, I love her to death, but isn't she a video game nerd?"

"Yeah, but you've apparently never seen her change clothes. She usually wears baggy clothes, but she's crazy strong."

Kayla went on, "Let's form a team of ten with Katherine and Cassandra as the leaders. We'll hold a private gathering where those interested can compete in a tournament to decide the other eight members. Over the next three weeks, they'll train and learn techniques from Katherine and Cassandra. Any objections?"

There were none.

***

The next month also proceeded differently for both houses. The Kappa Omegas, predictably, did very little to prepare for the match. They were supremely confident in their victory.

The Gamma Epsilons held their tournament in the first week. Of the 103 members, 88 competed in the tournament; some were not comfortable with the idea of sexfighting, and some were in serious, committed relationships where sexfighting would be like cheating. Of the 88 that competed, the 8 that won all had years of fighting experience.

But regardless of whether or not they were going to compete in the tournament, the other members of Gamma Epsilon all rallied behind their team members, helping them train either directly or by freeing up their time to do so by doing chores, helping with studying, and so forth. Katherine and Cassandra drilled the basics of sexfighting into all of them; the mental mindset needed to withstand attacks, ways to break down their opponent's psyche, dirty talk, and a wide variety of sexual tricks.

Katherine and Natalie also did data gathering for her team, and funneled that data to Cassandra, who would be in the Gamma corner during the fights.

The Kappa Omegas were in for the fight of their lives.

***

The day of the competition had arrived, a Friday late morning that was a school holiday. Kayla had rented out a gym at the edge of town. It was clean, modern, well lit. Importantly, none of the inside was visible from the outside. It had a wrestling ring in which all the fights would take place. She also, with Steve's consent, hired a doctor and a nurse, and had them in a back room. She got the idea while listening to Hamilton... "You pay him in advance, you treat him with civility, you have him turn around so he can have deniability"

The ten competitors from each team arrived and went to their respective dressing rooms to prepare for the match. Most Kappa Omega athletes were wearing shorts or boxing trunks, with some wearing shirts or tank tops, and a few who had gone bare-chested. Meanwhile, the Gamma Epsilons all wore robes that Kayla had prepared for the event, hiding what they were wearing until the last minute. Cassandra had taught them that clothing selection had a significant influence on the match. Wearing something difficult to remove would make it hard for an opponent to start a sexual attack, and yet could be sexy and revealing enough to help win the mental battle.

At the start of the match, Steve and Kayla met at ringside with Quinn to turn over the order in which they would fight. The order was to be kept secret for the first fights, so no one would know who they were fighting at first.

Steve had put little thought into his order. He wanted to be last, so he could be their inevitable last win. He put Alex, their strongest athlete, first to intimidate them (and clean up just in the unlikely case someone lost). Other than that, he more or less assigned the order at random.

Kayla had put a lot more thought into her list. She knew Steve would put himself last, so she put herself last too; she really wanted to humiliate him after all his fraternity had put them through in the past few months. Kayla put Cassandra and Katherine in 8th and 9th respectively, as they would be less likely to be impacted mentally if they fell behind.

But most important, she thought, was who she had put in first. Allison was the secretary of the Gamma Epsilons, and a bit of a bookworm. But she was a fiery and passionate woman who loves to win, and incredibly loyal to her sisters. More importantly for Kayla's strategy, she had no qualms about going all out in a competition, and she could be vicious to enemies. Similar to how Steve put Alex first to intimidate, Kayla put Allison first to set the tone for the women. She hoped her strategy would pay off.

The two teams sat on opposite sides of the ring to cheer on their fighters. Kayla was slightly nervous, but they had done all they could to prepare for the match... now they just had to win it.

Quinn called out the first match "The first match of the sexfighting challenge is Allison versus Alex! Please come up to the ring!"

And so the challenge began.

Allison had a stunning figure, standing tall and proud in the wrestling ring. At 5'9" and 145lbs, she was the perfect mix of brains and brawn. Her long, curly brown hair cascaded down her shoulders and her brown eyes sparkled with determination and confidence. Allison dropped her robe, revealing a pair of tight Daisy Dukes that showed off her toned legs, a tight crop top that highlighted her flat stomach, and a pair of black knee-high boots.

Alex was a vision of raw power and athleticism. He was tall and well-built, standing 6'2", with massive shoulders and toned muscles that rippled beneath his skin. His face was determined and focused, his blue eyes locked on his opponent with a gaze of pure intensity. His long, dark hair was tied back into a neat ponytail, and his expression was one of quiet confidence. For the match, he was bare-chested, showing off his impressive physique. A pair of shorts covered his legs, and his feet were bare. He was ready to do battle, his body tense with excitement.

Cassandra stood on the ring apron next to Allison, murmuring advice. "Remember what we worked on the last few weeks. Alex is the largest person they brought, so just make sure you don't get injured. Try to wear him down, then focus on sexual attacks; if you can get a submission great, but focus on the sexual side. You can do it." Allison nodded.

Steve, meanwhile, just shouted from the sidelines. "Get her! You've got this!"

Quinn checked both of them to make sure they were ready to start, then blew a whistle to start the action.

Alex stalked forward, hands up in a boxing stance, ready to fight. Allison, in the meantime, stood in the corner, arms spread on the top ropes, showing off her sexy body. "Do you think you're ready for me, big boy?"

"I'm ready to fuck you." Alex replied as he charged towards her. He lowered his shoulder, preparing to crush her into the corner. But at the last moment, she moved aside before his shoulder could crash into her body, using his momentum to carry him crashing into the corner. She moved into the center of the ring as he turned around, rubbing his shoulder where it crashed into the corner, and beckoned to him seductively.

Alex growled and charged at her again, throwing a looping overhand right at her chest. But in a quick motion, Allison moved into the punch, grabbed the arm, and threw him over her hip in a practiced throw. He landed hard on his back. He quickly got up, but Allison had moved a few steps away, smiling down at him, arms akimbo on her hips.

"You ok, Alex?"

He glared angrily at Allison. "I'm going to take you down." Alex charged at her again. This time, when Allison threw him, she held on to his arm and followed him to the ground, Alex on his stomach, bending his muscled arm behind him at an unnatural angle. "OW!" Alex exclaimed.

"How does it feel?" Allison asked sweetly, as she sat on his back, holding his arm and bending it at a painful angle. Alex winced in pain and struggled to move. Alex tried to muscle his way up, but with only one arm it was difficult, and Allison kept him flopping on the ground with the arm lock.

"Let me go!" He cried out angrily at Allison.

Allison shook her head. "Alex, I have you. Submit, or I'm going to damage your arm."

"Fuck you!"

Allison looked at Quinn for confirmation. He shrugged and nodded.

Allison pulled a little harder, and Alex yelled out as he felt his arm beginning to give, sharp spikes of pain running throughout the length of his arm. Allison spoke in a quiet, neutral voice. "Alex... you know I can break your arm right now, right? All it would take is a little more power," she said as she slowly wrenched his arm up. "Do you really want to be in the hospital over this competition?"

12