The Greek Dilemma Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex cried out again, desperately trying to push her off his back, but to no avail. "On 3, I'm going to break your arm, Alex. 1... 2..."

"Ahhh I submit, I submit!"

"Good choice," she said, letting his arm flop down onto his side, and standing up.

Steve and the Kappa Omegas watched in stunned silence. Allison had taken apart their strongest athlete. Even Cassandra was surprised; she expected Allison to lose to someone who had near 100 pounds on her. Kayla smiled grimly. Allison was definitely sending a message.

Cassandra stepped up onto the ring apron to cheer on Allison. "Wow, you were awesome! I've got to get you to show me that throw sometime... it would be really useful in my fights."

Allison looked over at Cassandra and smiled warmly. "Any time, sister." She reached over and hugged her.

Cassandra hugged her back, then looked at Alex. "I doubt you'll have any problems from here... send them a message." Allison's smile faded, replaced by a look of grim focus. "I will."

Alex had worked his way to his feet, and walked over to his corner. His arm felt funny; nothing had torn, but it felt weak after Allison had abused it for those couple of minutes.

Steve stood underneath his corner and spoke in an angry voice. "What are you doing, Alex? Get in there and beat her!"

"All right," Quinn said after the minute rest period, "time for the second round." He motioned Allison forward as he blew his whistle.

Allison walked out slowly, swaying her hips, hands on her sides, almost seeming to push her hips back and forth. She locked eyes with Alex, giving him a smoldering look. She slowly reached her hands up to the bottom of her crop top and pulled it off, letting her full, perky breasts spring free.

Alex was stunned. He had seen nothing like it before. His mind raced as Allison pressed her firm breasts to his muscular chest and wrapped her arms around his neck, locking him in a deep kiss. He felt as though he was in a dream as he melted into the corner, his heart pounding with each passing second.

As Allison worked her kiss on Alex, she dragged one hand down his body. She tantalized him with her nails, down to where his hard cock pressed against her flat stomach. She slid her hand back and forth along its length, moaning into his mouth, then skillfully reached inside and began lightly stroking him.

"Fight back, dammit!" Steve called out, but Alex couldn't hear him, couldn't hear the crowd. His complete attention was on this beautiful woman and what she was doing to his mouth, his chest, his cock.

Alex felt like he was in a trance as Allison's skilled hands moved up and down his length, increasing the intensity with every passing second. She worked him slowly at first, teasing him until he was almost ready to burst, before pulling away and doing it all over again. Alex gasped as he felt himself reaching the point of no return, and Allison expertly slowed her movements and brought him back from the brink again.

Allison pulled back every so slightly, breaking their kiss as she brought him to the edge again. "Are you ready to cum for me, Alex?" she said in a low, throaty voice.

"Please... please let me... ahhh!"

Allison smirked and twisted her hand around his large cock as she brought him over the edge. Alex let out a guttural growl as Allison worked her magic, pushing him past the point of no return. His head spun and his body quivered as the orgasm coursed through him. The world seemed to melt away as pleasure shot through his veins, and he collapsed against Allison, trembling with exhaustion and bliss.

She gently pushed him back into the corner, so the ropes would support him, as she took a step back and addressed the Kappas. "You all really thought you had this in the bag, didn't you?" She taunted them, facing them with a look of utter contempt. "The strongest man on your team, and a sexy woman has destroyed him."

Alex slumped to the mat, still recovering from his orgasm, as Allison continued. "You Kappa Omegas had better buckle up, because we're about to take you for a wild ride. We're going to fuck you up so badly. At least you'll all get to cum, I guess.

"Look at me, Kappas. Look at this woman who destroyed your teammate with her sexy body. I'll bet all of you are fantasizing about what it'd be like to fuck me." She continued to stare at them, as they stared at her body, her perfect breasts. "Don't worry, one of my sisters will do this to each one of you soon. Won't you, sisters!" The Gamma Epsilons all cheered.

"Holy shit," one Kappa murmured, as the people sitting next to him elbowed him to shut him up.

Allison stood up and looked at Quinn, who was staring in shock, both at Allison's hot body and in disbelief at how easily she had handled Alex. "Ref?" she prompted with a smile. "I think I win, yes?"

Quinn snapped out of it. "Allison wins, 2 falls to 0!"

The Gamma Epsilon squad all cheered wildly for their secretary and lead fighter. Cassandra ran into the ring and hugged Allison tightly. "You were so great!" Allison smiled, hugging her back, then exiting the ring and walking over to her teammates.

Steve and a couple of Kappa Omegas entered the ring to help Alex out of the ring. Alex's head hung in shame over being dominated so easily.

Steve went over to Dave, their next fighter. "Win. Do you understand me?" Dave nodded grimly.

After cleaning up the ring, Quinn called the next competitors to the ring. "Natalie and Dave! You're up!"

12