The Greek Dilemma Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Natalie vs Dave, Christina vs John.
6.2k words
4.46
3.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie was a petite young woman, standing at just 5'2" and weighing 115 pounds, with grass-green eyes and auburn hair which she kept cropped short around her face.

Natalie entered the ring wearing a pair of wireless earbuds, music playing from one of her numerous devices. Natalie loved playing with gadgets and technology; she used them to her team's advantage during the last month's training, recording people from multiple angles so they could see what to do to improve. Tonight, Natalie was ready to put her skill and training to the test.

Natalie wore an ensemble of tight black leather and lace. The leather was a perfect fit and hugged her curves, while the lace provided a more delicate and feminine touch. Her corset had delicate straps that crisscrossed her midsection. Skin-tight leather and lace pants encased her lovely legs. Matching boots completed the look, giving her an extra aura of confidence as she stepped into the ring. She had chosen her outfit with care, wanting to both entice and intimidate her opponent.

Dave was a tall, broad-shouldered man, standing 6'1" 195, with a thick head of dark brown hair and a scruffy beard. He had a firm jaw, a broad nose, and eyes that twinkled with mischief. His ready smile and infectious laugh made him popular amongst his fraternity brothers; they relied on him to keep their spirits high through the most challenging of times. He was a natural leader with a deep sense of loyalty, and he was ready to fight for his brothers.

A whisper of anticipation filled the air as he entered the ring. His fraternity brothers shouted their encouragement from behind the ropes. Dave smiled heartily and flexed his biceps before planting both feet firmly on the canvas and throwing an eager punch at the air.

Dave wore a black tank top and shorts with white stripes. He had a pair of white wrestling shoes and a pair of black wrist wraps. He was ready to fight, and he focused his gaze on his opponent and prepared himself for battle.

Natalie handed her earbuds to Cassandra, who gave similar advice to the last match. "Remember our training. Don't be afraid to tap out to avoid injury. Dave doesn't have any particular martial arts experience, he's just strong. You've got this."

Quinn blew the whistle to start the fight, and both combatants approached each other. Dave leered down at the tiny Natalie. "Looking hot, babe. Can't wait to fuck you."

"Is that what passes for dirty talk for you? No wonder Liana broke up with you." Natalie's voice came out cold and harsh, talking about a relationship Dave had had with another Gamma Epsilon sister earlier in the year.

Dave scowled at Natalie's comment. "Come get some, bitch."

Natalie responded by hitting him square in the face with an open-handed slap. She tried to follow up with another slap, but Dave caught it, and slammed a vicious open backhand across Natalie's face. She staggered under the force of the hit, but Dave had already taken aim at her stomach. He grabbed her head and drove a knee into her abdomen with an unstoppable force, sending Natalie crashing to the floor. On hands and knees, she desperately tried to catch her breath, but Dave didn't give her time. With a kick full of malice, he sent her sprawling onto the ground, groaning in pain as blood began to seep from her lips.

The Gamma sisters inhaled sharply, surprised by the ferocity of the attack. Until now, Dave had never displayed such aggression. While Dave's aggression shocked some of the Kappas, most of them cheered; they were back in the match!

Dave knelt down beside her. "Come here, bitch," he said coldly, pulling her up by the arm so she was on her knees. "Time for some payback"

Natalie moaned in pain, struggling to breathe while kneeling on the mat with Dave's hand gripping her arm like a vise. She tried to pull free of his grip but failed. "You're hurting me," she gasped.

Dave grinned with cruel satisfaction. "That's the idea." He raised his other hand and drove his fist into her stomach once, twice, three more times, then threw Natalie face first to the mat, unable to draw full breath. She tried desperately to roll away from Dave, but the pain that wracked her body stopped her from moving. She could not draw breath long enough to scream in pain and fear as she trembled on the ground.

Dave stood over Natalie and looked down at her with cold eyes as she struggled on the mat. He reached down and wrapped his muscular arm around Natalie's throat and squeezed, bending her back as she frantically pulled at his arm. She desperately fought to draw breath as she kicked at him, but she was too weak. After a few seconds, she tapped.

Dave flung her into her corner and looked coldly at Cassandra. "Clean her up," he growled, then walked to his corner to watch.

Cassandra hurriedly came to Natalie's side. "I'm going to stop this, this is..."

"No. Don't."

"What? Why?"

Natalie sat up in the corner, gasping for breath. "He has to make me cum now... there's no way he can do it. And while he's trying, I'll make an opening. I remember our training"

Cassandra smiled weakly and gave her a hug. "I believe in you. Knock that fucker out."

Natalie struggled to her feet as Quinn blew the whistle. Dave strode back into the ring with confidence on his face. Natalie stared across at him. "Well, you can beat a woman. Good job. Can you please one?"

Dave scowled at her and pushed her into the corner, forcing his mouth down on hers. Instead of fighting him off, she wrapped her arms lightly around him and melted into his kiss. Her tongue danced with his, her lips caressing his. She slowly pressed her body into him, running her hands along his back and grabbing his ass while deepening their kiss.

The sudden sexual aggression from Natalie shocked Dave, but he did not resist it or pull away. He smirked to himself; "making her cum will be easier than I thought. She's already super into it."

Natalie could feel his body becoming aroused from the kiss; she felt his cock hardening against her stomach, and she moved almost imperceptibly to rub against his cock head through his shorts. She wanted to start stroking his cock, but she didn't want him aware she was attacking him yet. Instead, she focused on keeping her body pressed against his, and making him think he was making progress.

Dave kissed Natalie deeply, pushing her backwards as he fell down onto the mat with her. She wrapped her legs lightly around his abdomen, drawing him close as she held his head in her hands, kissing him fiercely as she rubbed her body against him, feeling his cock throbbing against her belly. She arched her back, pressing her mound against his erection through his shorts and grinding against it, rubbing herself on his cock as she moaned into his mouth.

Dave could not believe how hot this was, how much she wanted him. Maybe getting beaten turned her on? He didn't know, but her body felt amazing pressed against him. His cock was rock hard, and he felt like he would explode any second. He thrust against her, his cock head sliding up and down between her legs as she ground her hips against him and moaned in ecstasy into his mouth.

Natalie was overjoyed. She had an opening; all she had to do was keep him distracted, and it seemed like her body turned him on enough to do it. "Take off your shirt for me, I want to feel your chest..." she purred in a husky voice, as she undid the laces of her leather corset, exposing her nude upper body.

Dave looked down at Natalie and slowly pulled his shirt off over his head, revealing his broad shoulders, chiseled chest, and toned stomach and abs. "You're killing me," he laughed. "This is so hot."

Natalie could hardly believe her luck; this man was falling into her trap without even realizing it. She pulled him down on top of her, pressing their chests together, rubbing her breasts up and down on him. At the same time, she was slowly increasing the pressure with her legs, a little at a time, so that he wouldn't notice.

Dave could not believe how much fun this was; this girl was amazing. She was turning him on so much he could barely fight off the urge to grab her and fuck her. His cock was throbbing so hard that he could feel it pressing into her mound from the inside of his shorts. He had to bite his tongue not to scream in pleasure as she ran her hands all over his body and kissed him wildly while rubbing her breasts all over his chest.

She felt like the next step was going to be him trying to remove her pants, but she wanted to continue tightening her scissor without him noticing. So she distracted him with dirty talk.

"Oh god you have such an amazing body," Natalie moaned softly into Dave's ear. She pressed her body tightly against his chest, running her hands down his chest and abs. "I love how strong you are..." she moaned as she tightened her scissors even further. "And your cock feels so good... you're so hard for me... and I'm so wet... fuck, I need more of you."

She was waiting for the moment Katherine had taught her about in training... this would be the moment where she could finally take full control... she hoped.

Finally, it came. Dave's breath was coming in quick gasps now, as Natalie's body rubbed up against his, squeezing him between her thighs. If she could distract him for one more moment while she robbed him of the rest of his air. If she could just hold him there for just one more moment...

She cried out, "Fuuuuuck, I'm so close! Uhhhhhh! Don't stop pleaaaase I'm gonna cuuuum" she pulled him down for an all-consuming kiss, grinding her hips into him as she straightened her legs and squeezed his midsection as hard as she could.

Her grip was so strong and tight... she was crushing the air out of him, as he tried desperately to hold on and make her cum from... what? What was he doing that would make her cum? He realized she was faking, but it was too late. Her Python grip on his midsection had driven all the air out, and her kiss had deprived him of his last breath. He briefly flailed to get free, but Natalie reached around and clung to him even tighter, painfully squeezing the air out of him until he violently twitched in response, then went limp in her arms.

She let go of him and rolled him off of her onto his back. "Finally, you piece of shit."

Dave lay motionless on the mat; his chest moving up and down slowly. Natalie stood up and went back to her corner, where Cassandra jumped up and down with glee. "YES! Oh my god! He didn't see that coming. You're so awesome!"

The Gamma Epsilons all cheered, while again the Kappas were stunned into silence. There was a certain awe in their looks though... this woman had just taken a severe beating and turned it around like that? What an incredible fighter.

Dave slowly sat up as he regained consciousness. He looked over at her in shock and she smirked at him. "Awww, did I leave you breathless, lover boy?" She cupped her breasts and swayed her hips in a sultry motion. "Time for the sex part of sex fighting."

Dave's heart pounded in his chest as he felt Quinn's piercing whistle. Natalie seemed to float across the room, her hips swaying tantalizingly. Her eyes glowed with a primal hunger as she crept closer, her lips parted in an almost obscene whisper. "I need your cum, Dave," she purred.

Dave felt his cock stirring as his gaze followed her every move, mesmerized. He took a step back in fear and uncertainty, unable to control his own passion for this luscious woman.

Natalie slid gracefully into the center of the ring, her hips swaying hypnotically. She slipped her fingers into the waistband of her leather pants and seductively undid them, slowly sliding them down her hips until they pooled around her ankles. Dave watched in awe as she revealed each inch of her legs, his eyes blazing with desire. When she stepped out of them, Natalie ran her hands up her body until she reached her inner thighs, covering her thong-clad pussy with one hand. She swayed towards him with a wicked smile and purred softly, walking towards him again as he backed into his corner. "You're going to cum for me," she purred.

Dave's eyes were glued to her body as she walked closer; he was in a daze as he watched her sway her hips in front of him. Her soft curves were mesmerizing... he couldn't help but stare. He could feel his cock pulsing hard against his shorts as she continued to tease him.

Natalie moved in close, her hand a feather-light caress on his chest and neck as she slowly lifted up onto her toes. His lips were hers, and she explored them eagerly; her tongue darted out to flick over the sensitive curve of his lower lip. She moaned against his mouth and moved closer still, her body flush with his. Her leg slid lightly along his inner thigh, tantalizingly close to where he wanted her, until finally resting against the unmistakable hardness between them. The bare skin of her thigh glided teasingly up and down in rhythmic waves, coaxing an ever-increasing pleasure that burned deep inside him.

Dave lost all sense of what he was doing, lost in the erotic trance that Natalie had created, his body aching for her with every movement of her thighs. Natalie felt him succumb, and she decided she was going to humiliate him as she finished him. "My thighs feel so fucking good, don't they, Dave?" She asked devilishly as she intensified her movements, rubbing against him in a sensual rhythm through his shorts. "Have you ever felt anything this hot?"

"No... please don't stop," he gasped.

Natalie continued slowly pumping Dave's cock with her thigh as she kissed him again; their tongues danced as he tried to kiss her back, but he was losing the willpower to do so. His head was spinning, and he felt lightheaded, almost drunk as he struggled to keep up with this sexy woman's slow teasing of his cock.

Natalie moaned into his ear as she felt his cock twitch against her thigh. "You're so close..." she pulled one of his hands to her thigh. "Feel my leg as I bring you to the edge... how bad do you want to cum, Dave? Tell me."

"Oh God... I need to cum so bad... please..." Dave moaned softly.

Her husky voice, laced with desire, whispered into his ear, "If you want to cum, slip off those shorts for me." His hands quivered in anticipation as he hastily complied.

"Beg me for it."

"Please make me cum... I need your thigh... oh god please," Dave moaned softly as he ran his hands up and down her naked body to maintain control, but failing.

Natalie moaned into his ear, pressing closer to him, pressing their chests together. "Tell me how badly you need my thigh against your cock."

Dave moaned softly into her ear as he trembled. "Oh my god... please..." Dave gasped. "Please touch me... I need your hands on my body... I need your thigh." He sobbed, unable to stop himself from crying out in pleasure.

Natalie crooked her leg around his and let her hot thigh rest against his throbbing cock.

"That's it baby," she whispered huskily. "Feel how soft and smooth my thigh is as I stroke your hard dick." She moved her leg up and down in a slow rhythm, the heat of her skin causing Dave to falter. His breathing hitched with every pass of her leg over his bulging member.

He moaned deeply as Natalie trailed her fingertips up the length of his body, teasing him mercilessly before finally licking at the shell of his ear. He was so close... but then she stopped, and he cried out in frustration.

"Would you do anything to cum, Dave?"

"Anything." He whispered through clenched teeth.

Natalie wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered into his ear, "I will let you cum if you become my servant for the rest of the day."

"Anything." Dave moaned into her ear. "Please..."

"Then cum for me Dave..." she whispered as she slid her smooth thigh up and down his cock. This time she didn't stop, whispering in his ear as she stroked him. "Cum on the thigh of your conqueror. Cum for me."

Dave moaned deeply as he came on the leg of the woman who had dominated him so completely. He began to spasm and quiver on top of the mat as he came harder than he had ever before. He shook and shivered under her spell as his body finally gave up its control to her touch. Dave cried out as he came in long spurts, spurts that lasted far longer than he thought they would, each time a little more weak until at last they stopped.

Natalie broke the embrace and watched him gasp for air with satisfaction as she slowly slid her smooth leg down his. She called over to Cassandra, "Hey, there's some yarn in my purse. Would you toss it to me?"

Cassandra happily ran over to her purse, where she found a small ball of yarn, and tossed it to Natalie. Natalie quickly tied a makeshift collar around Dave's neck and led him over to her corner.

Quinn announced, "Natalie wins, 2 falls to 1!"

The Gamma Epsilons cheered as Natalie led her new acquisition to their seats. She sat in the front row, gathered a couple of seat cushions, and tossed them to the floor at her feet. "You will kneel between my thighs, the thighs you need so much, and pleasure me until I tell you otherwise. You will say nothing, and I will not give you instructions; if I tighten my thighs around your neck, you will try something else. If I happen to knock you out, you will continue when you wake up. Do you understand?"

Dave nodded, and before he sank to his knees, Natalie held him up and whispered in his ears. "Hey, look. Are you fully ok with this?"

Dava smiled and whispered back, "You're my conqueror, I'd better be," and winked. "I'll tell you if I'm not."

Natalie smiled warmly at him, then took on a colder demeanor. "Then you'd better begin, servant." He knelt before her and began licking her pussy. Natalie smiled and lightly wrapped her legs around Dave's shoulder as if she were reclining. The other Gammas laughed at cheered at their new pet.

The Kappas, on the other hand, were silent. Not only had they lost the second match, they had lost it embarrassingly. They weren't sure what to do next.

Quinn then called out what they were to do next. "The third match is between Christina and John!"

***

Christina stood in her corner, her gaze intently locked on her opponent. She was a sight to behold; petite yet showing strength and power through her well-toned body. Her blonde hair was tied back, cascading down over her shoulders and framing her face with an alluring aura. Her brown eyes sparkled with intensity as her lips curved into a mischievous smirk.

Christina had always been a people person; She effortlessly connected with others and made difficult situations more light-hearted. As vice president of her sorority, she was comfortable leading a group and finding solutions to problems. She regularly tested the limits of her physical capabilities; practicing kickboxing and honing her self-defense skills.

Christina stood proudly in her corner, shifting nimbly from bare foot to bare foot on the mat. She wore a tight fit black dress that hugged her slim figure and exposed her toned legs with a slit up the side. Her back was open, giving her opponent a glimpse of her strong back and slim waist.

John towered in the corner, at 6'0" and 190 lbs, with a toned physique. His dark, slicked back hair gave him an air of confidence. His piercing brown eyes glowed with determination and strength as he waited for his match to start. He had earned a reputation in the fraternity for being a polite sportsman.

John's stomach churned nervously in anticipation as the match began. He wanted to show off his skills and prove himself, but also had doubts about the outcome after two losses in a row. Taking a steadying breath, John cleared his thoughts and readied himself for this fight ahead.

He wore a pair of black wrestling shorts, along with red and black MMA gloves. It was time to prove that his fraternity was the best.

12