The Greek Dilemma Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra smiled at Christina. "Looking hot Christina. He has some experience in boxing, but you have more in kickboxing. Combined with what we've practiced the past month, you should have no problems. He'll never know what hit him."

"Thanks, Cassandra." she responded with a smile. Cassandra blinked for a moment, as if Cassandra had forgotten something, then smiled back.

Quinn blew his whistle to start the fight. Christina walked forward confidently, then dropped into a kickboxer's stance near the middle of the ring. John moved forward and dropped into a loose fighting stance and held out one fist to Christina. Christina smiled, put out her fist to bump his, and said, "Good luck, John. Let's have a good fight."

"You too, Christina. Good luck."

The two circled each other for several moments. Christina flicked out a couple of jabs to the chest, since the rules did not allow closed fists to the head, followed by a low round kick. John flicked the jabs away and backed away from the round kick, then bounced back into range with a couple of jabs of his own, which Christina likewise blocked. They continued testing each other this way for a couple of minutes, with neither of them doing significant damage.

John struggled to focus. Christina's outfit did not hinder her, but it captivated John: her muscles, the fabric, her hair in motion. It made him want to feel her legs more directly, or run his hands through her flowing hair.

Christina noticed his eyes wandering, not focusing where they should be. She started thinking about how she could use that to her advantage and came up with a plan. During their next exchange, Christina moved in and entered a clinch, tying up their arms for a moment. While in the clinch, Christina "accidentally" rubbed her body against John a little more than she normally would. Eventually, they broke the clinch, and John was breathing a little harder from arousal.

Christina continued this tactic for several minutes. She would exchange a flurry of blows with John, then get into a clinch, hugging and rubbing her body against him. After they broke the clinch, she would do it again. John was getting more and more flustered. He was getting uncomfortably turned on, and he could not focus on his fight. His cock was throbbing as he felt the firmness of Christina's body against him; he was thinking more about fucking her than continuing the fight.

Christina noticed her tactics were working; his reflexes were noticeably slower, his eyes were glazed over, and he was breathing heavily in arousal. She didn't punish him with her fists; she wanted to continue building his arousal like this. Finally, the next time they clinched, she pressed her whole body against his; her breasts against his chest, her hands roaming down his sides and stroking his cock. "Your cock feels so nice, John," she whispered into his ear.

By then, Christina had aroused John enough that he wanted this, felt starved for it. He wrapped one arm around her back and pulled her into a tight hug, and let his other hand wander down to the curve of her hips, stroking her upper leg. "God you're beautiful, Christina."

She ran her fingers down his side and chest. "Why don't you take off those gloves? I want to feel your hands on me," she whispered.

John swiftly removed his MMA gloves and placed his hands on Christina's sides, caressing her curves. She smiled and pushed her body against him, tugging his head down to give him a deep kiss as she trailed her hand down to feel his manhood through his shorts. His cock throbbed in her grasp and she was elated to feel the warmth of his breath when he kissed her. She hadn't expected such a reaction when he touched her; she had never held the Kappas in high regard, yet John seemed to be an exception. A sense of guilt overwhelmed her at being attracted to John while they were competing.

John felt an undeniable urge to be closer as Christina's body pressed up against his, her hands exploring every inch of him. He tenderly ran his fingers through her hair while they kissed fervently, both of them lost in the moment. She moaned with pleasure as he deepened their embrace. Christina had never wanted anyone more; she felt like she couldn't get close enough to him. But she felt the twinge of guilt again and put her hand on his chest, gently pushing him away. "John... timeout for a second?"

John's breathing was ragged, and he was tempted to take push back into her, but he merely asked, "What is it?"

"John... this is a sexfighting competition and our houses' honors are at stake. But I'm also feeling a connection between us. I want to explore it further; do you feel it too?"

"Yes, Christina, I do."

"The problem is... we both care deeply about our houses, right?"

He nodded in agreement.

"So we need to finish this fight somehow. Regardless of the result, I'd like to go on a date with you. But we need to have a result."

John nodded. "So we need to fight as hard as we can here. Right."

Christina nodded as well. "I promise not to hold it against you, as long as you don't hold it against me. Ok?"

"Ok, I promise."

"Now let's get back to fighting." Christina smiled at him. "And remember to not to hold back; after this timeout I'm going to do everything I can to beat you."

John smiled "I won't."

Christina took a step back and assumed her kickboxing stance, while John backed away too to defend himself. Christina had noticed that John used more punches than kicks, so she focused on low kicks. As he moved nearer, Christina deftly countered with swift kicks to his thighs. Her kicks hit his legs several times in rapid succession, causing him to develop a limp. After landing an incredibly powerful blow which sent him toppling sideways, Christina followed up with a front kick straight to his chest. John staggered back from the impact of the kick and landed hard on his backside.

She was on him in a flash. She quickly straddled his head, pulled his head up into her crotch, and straightened her long legs around his head in a crushing headscissor. With an iron grip, she pulled his arm across his body and rolled them both onto their side. She locked her ankles together and tightened her grip around his neck until he gasped for air. John clawed at her powerful thighs with his free hand, but could not break free from her grasp. With a devilish smirk, she reached back and stroked his cock through his trunks. His entire body shuddered as arousal shot through him and he easily became hard under her practiced touch.

Christina's legs squeezed his neck for several seconds, and she enjoyed the feeling of being in control of this powerful man. With a sly smirk on her lips, she debated what to do next; did she want to go for a knockout or orgasm this fall? She could easily go for either; his cock was already hard in her grip, and she could feel him struggling for breath against her tight thighs.

Her grip tightened as her mind raced, but then relaxed as she made up her mind.ย She bent backwards and reached her hands under his trunks, and began stroking him in earnest. As she gently worked her hands up and down his length, she began to flex her inner thighs rhythmically around his neck. "Mmmm John... can't you imagine my legs squeezing your sides as you fuck me? My pussy muscles milking your cock..."

"Oh god!" Christina had worked John up before their timeout, and her dirty talk brought him quickly back to the precipice.

"Mmmm, your cock feels so good in my hand... you're getting so close!" John's eyes glazed over in pleasure as Christina kept a steady grip around his hardening shaft. She massaged him with slow, languid movements, her fingertips eliciting moans of bliss from deep within John's throat. Christina looked into John's eyes. "I can't wait to feel your hot cum."

John shuddered at the thought, and with an animalistic grunt, he felt his balls tighten in readiness for his impending climax. He grasped onto Christina tightly, as though unable to keep himself afloat in the pool of pleasure that surrounded them. "Oh fuck..." he murmured, barely able to contain himself.

"Ooh I feel it John... give it to me... give me your cum."

With a shout, John unleashed his load into Christina's waiting hand. His cock throbbed hard as he filled her hand with his cum. Christina continued stroking him until every last drop was gone.

As John's cock began to soften and slip from her grasp, Christina rolled them back over so she was on top of him again. She slid backwards so that she was straddling his stomach instead, and laid down possessively on top of him, her body warm and firm against his, her weight pressing lightly against him as he lay on his back. Her eyes bore into his as she pushed her face closer, her breath hot and heavy on his ear. "Tomorrow night you're taking me out," she commanded, her voice a low growl. "And after dinner I'm want all of you inside of me. Understood? Don't make me ask twice."

John moaned, "Yes ma'am, as you command."

Christina stood and helped John up to his feet. "But, we have to finish this fight first. See you in a minute," she said, turning around and going to his corner. John smiled and went back to his corner to rest.

Cassandra came up to the ring apron to stand next to Christina. "Not that you need my approval, Madam Vice President, but I've heard nothing but nice things about John. I'm looking forward to the new power couple on campus. I think he'll be great for you."

"Oh god, Cassandra... please just call me Christina, or even Tina," she blushed in embarrassment.

"But still Christina... finish the job."

Her gaze hardened. "I will."

Quinn called them back together. Christina went back into her kickboxing stance, John into his stance, and they began again. Similarly to the second round, they had a few exchanges where they traded jabs and Christina landed a kick to his thigh. Christina frowned... surely he would not keep falling for the same pattern?

But John was waiting for the right moment, and he found it. Just as Christina's next kick started towards him, John ducked down and embraced her leg with one arm, trapping it against him. Taking advantage of her off balance stance, John drove a fist into her abs. She had braced herself for the impact, but the punch still did some damage. To keep from being knocked back when John struck again, she hopped backwards on one foot. He followed up with another punch before quickly sweeping out her other foot and sending her crashing to the mat.

Christina crashed into the mat and tried scrambled away from John, gasping for breath from the impact and from his blows to her stomach. She strained with all her might to drag herself up, but then he was on top of her. He pushed her into the ground with his weight and squeezed her neck with a merciless headlock. Christina whimpered in pain as her vision faded in and out, becoming darker and more distorted with every passing second.

"You promised not to hold it against me." John's grip on Christina tightened, his bicep digging into her neck as he shifted them both sideways. His leg held her down while he continued to choke her. Her body bucked and trembled under him as he kept squeezing and strangling. Soon, the only thing Christina could think about was how much pain she was in and how long she could last before losing consciousness. Just before passing out, she tapped his arm to signal defeat.

When John finally let go, Christina felt as if someone had dumped a bucket of water over her head and left it there for an hour. Her breath came out in ragged pants as she tried to regain control of her body. John got up and helped pull her to standing, wrapping his arms around her waist. Into her ear he whispered softly, "7 o'clock, in front of the Gamma house? Formal wear?" Christina laughed and buried her face into his chest. Her answer was a simple "Yes, you big goof."

They went back to their corners to prepare for the last fall. Christina still felt confident, because of her choice in the first round. She had to submit him, while he had to make her orgasm. She felt like she had a much easier job.

"You're still in good shape, Christina," said Cassandra, handing her a bottle of water and wiping her face down. "That hold probably wore you out some, but he's going to have to give you a lot of chances going for an orgasm. Keep fighting hard."

"I will," Christina smiled as Cassandra headed back to her chair. Christina took a deep drink of the water and looked across at John. She smiled, wondering what his plan was.

Quinn blew the whistle for the last round. The two fighters came together in the middle, and Christina started right away in backing him off with kicks. She varied the timing and placement to make them harder to predict.

As they started the round, Steve came in through the entrance and went over to the Kappa Omegas. "Alex is going to be ok in a couple of months. There should be no permanent damage. How are we doing? 1-1?"

Wes, one of the Kappas, pointed over at the Gammas, where Dave was continuing to pleasure Natalie. "0-2. And we're likely to lose this one too."

Steve's look darkened. "What the fuck is happening? How are we losing this?"

As Steve said that, John lunged for Christina, but before he could get a grip on her, she had bent his arm across her body and thrown herself into the air. The audience was stunned into silence as they watched her spin in midair, flinging a leg around his neck and then locking him into a flying headscissor. Cassandra clenched her jaw in fright as she saw Christina attempt the dangerous acrobatic move, yet she couldn't help but admire her skill and grace.

The two of them crashed to the ground with a thud; Christina's hold tightened around John like vise grips and she pulled his head deep into her crotch. He fought against her might, trying desperately to free himself from her steely thighs, but it was no use. She had him trapped in an unbreakable figure-four scissors. Every time he tried to break away, she would wrench back on the hold and drive him further into submission. His breathing grew more and more labored until finally he tapped three times against her thigh; surrendering to the might of Christina's powerful legs, resigned.

She uncoiled her grip and rose to her knees, tenderly brushing his face. His eyes fluttered open, and he managed a weak smile. "That was some ninja move you got there. You okay?"

A laugh escaped her lips as she stood him up, her arms encircling him for a full embrace. "Not a ninja, just a badass woman! I'll see you tomorrow night; I've already picked out a dress for the occasion; sapphire blue, in case you need to know."

He beamed at her. "I can't wait."

"Christina wins the match, 2 falls to 1!" Quinn called out, to the cheers of the Gamma Epsilon girls.

Steve screamed in frustration, much to the amusement of the Gamma sisters. "Fuck!" he shouted. "What the fuck is going on?"

Christina looked down at the raging man and popped a bicep flex with her toned arms. "This is what's going on, Steve. And I would tell you to come up right now and get it from me, but I know my sisters will take care of you soon enough. Right, ladies?"

The roar from the Gammas was deafening.

12