The Greek Dilemma Ch. 09-10

Story Info
The experts enter the ring, and win in very different ways.
5.8k words
4.72
1.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn called out "Cassandra! Jack! You're up."

"Well, I guess it's my turn," Cassandra said, as she dropped her robe and walked into the ring.

The first thing one noticed about Cassandra was her beautiful, lithe physique. Standing 5'8" with long, toned legs and arms, her body was a work of art, a dancer's body. Being enamored with the art of movement, Cassandra exuded grace and poise, her every step and gesture ensnaring the attention of anyone who had the pleasure of watching her. Her face was equally captivating, with big, almond-shaped eyes and full lips that were made for kissing.

Unlike the competitors before her today, who may have had significant martial arts experience, she was an experienced sexfighter, and it showed in her confident attitude. Having fought many battles in the arena, she was an expert in the arts of seduction and domination, and she had no intention of losing this match. She was in her element, focused and ready to win, thinking of nothing but the match at hand. She shook herself out to loosen up as she readied herself for battle.

She wore a revealing, yet classy outfit, a black leather bustier matched with a tight, leather miniskirt and black choker. Her dark hair was pulled back in a high ponytail. She perfectly combined sexy and strong, and she knew it, her body language speaking volumes as she stepped into the ring.

Jack stood tall and imposing in the light, looking every bit the hero that his fraternity needed. He was muscular, with broad shoulders and a defined chest. His hair was a wild, dark brown, and his blue eyes shone with focus.

He knew this was going to be a true test of his skill, and he was determined to make his fraternity proud. Jack had always been a thrill-seeker, a daredevil of sorts, and this was the ultimate challenge--a sex fighting tournament against a rival sorority! Who would have guessed this would have been possible?

He had watched the previous matches, and, if he was honest with himself, some of them were intimidating. But he felt he could have taken most of them... maybe not Lisa, he admitted; that was pretty scary. But they couldn't all be that strong, and he was confident he could at least bring the score back up a few points, and he was ready to fight.

Little did he know they'd saved their strongest competitors for the end of the lineup.

Cassandra stood in the corner, eyes closed, waiting for the round to start, when she felt a presence by her side. She didn't have to open her eyes to know it was Katherine. They had been best friends ever since they met before Cassandra's first match. That night had been Katherine's first match too; they were both fresh out of high school, and they both needed money badly because of their home situations. They quickly bonded, supporting each other as they sharpened their skills and improved in the ring.

They had helped each other so many times Cassandra had lost count. Cassandra had taught Katherine seduction techniques, Katherine had taught Cassandra mental strength and emotional stability. Katherine had convinced Cassandra to go to college with her after they had earned money for a year in the league. Cassandra had brought her in to the Gamma Epsilons, giving her the chance to form her first real group of friends. For over three years they practiced and trained together, growing from shy, scared novices to two of the top contenders in their league. She trusted Katherine with her life, and she knew Katherine felt the same.

Cassandra, eyes still closed, smiled warmly. "Here to give me advice on this guy?"

"Nah, you're going to wipe the floor with him. Just wanted to stand next to my soul sister. It's not fair for you to support everyone and not have any support yourself." Katherine said, stepping closer to Cassandra. "I like the outfit; is it new?"

"Yeah, I bought something new for this competition... it feels special to me."

"He should feel honored. Not that he'll realize it." Katherine laughed. "When you think about how much money we make in a match, these guys don't seem worth it."

"Yeah, but our sisters are," Cassandra murmured.

"Yeah, they are." Katherine replied. She glanced at Quinn, who seemed to be getting ready to start the match, and took Cassandra's hand and squeezed it. "You're up, my Lady of Mayhem. He won't know what hit him."

Cassandra opened her eyes and looked at her friend, and in a practiced gesture, lifted her hand, gave her a theatrical curtsy, and completed the ritual between them. "No, my Lady of Chaos. He'll know that *I* hit him."

Quinn blew the whistle to start the round, and Jack approached the middle of the ring cautiously, while Cassandra stepped into the middle of the ring with an aura of confidence. Her hips moved in rhythm to her own music, swaying hypnotically

Jack was immediately taken aback by the sensual nature of Cassandra's walk, and taken aback by the feeling of her presence. She had a presence about her that he hadn't expected, a raw sexuality that was so unlike the other women who had fought today. It felt like Lisa's presence, but for sex. He stared at her, watching the way her body moved, entranced. He tried to shake it off. "I have to focus on the match", he thought, "I can't let her intimidate me."

Cassandra slowly glided towards Jack. He was hopelessly transfixed by her figure, and she knew it, a sly smile stretching across her face. Cassandra burned holes into him with her gaze. There was no mistaking the eroticism radiating from her; it was both inviting and terrifying, creating within Jack a storm of conflicting desire.

She began to circle Jack, her body swaying in a hypnotic rhythm, her fingers slowly running over her body. "I'm aching to fuck you, Jack. I can't wait to make you scream my name. To beg me for release."

Jack felt himself trembling with desire as her words hung in the air. He wanted to fight. He knew he could take her in a fight, but the more she spoke, the more he felt his willpower draining away. The desire was almost overwhelming. It was only when she stopped in front of him and looked deep into his eyes that Jack finally snapped out of his trance.

"No!" he said to himself firmly, shaking his head. "I'm here to fight." He clenched his fists and drew back and swung. But Cassandra had anticipated his attack and, with a dancer's grace, she easily twirled to the side. He tried again, sending a devastating body blow towards her abs, but laughing she swayed her body out of the way, stroking his side with a light, deft touch. He jumped back, as if struck by an electric shock.

Cassandra smirked and circled him again. "Come now Jack," she purred, her voice dripping with seduction, "there's no need for all that. All you have to do is tell me what you want." She continued taunting him as he tried to regain his focus, attacking her several more times in quick succession. But each time, Cassandra effortlessly avoided his attacks.

"What do I want? I want to fuck you into the mat until you scream my name," He thought. He had never felt this aroused in his life. His heart thundered in his chest and his breath came in quick gasps as he imagined tearing off her clothing and ravishing her body. He was caught between two competing urges: his mind telling him to fight for the win, while his body screamed at him to fuck this woman right here and now. But before he could act, she advanced on him, a sly smile playing on her lips as if she could read his inner struggle.

"I'll start. I want to feel your naked flesh against mine, to wrap my thighs around your waist, to feel your hard cock pulsing in my pussy and feel your cum spurting in my mouth..." she trailed off as she stood directly in front of him. "I want to taste you..." she whispered in a low voice as she slowly leaned in and delicately brushed her lips against his.

Jack shuddered as their mouths met. His body grew rigid with desire, unable to breathe, let alone move away from her embrace. His senses heightened as her delicate hands wandered up to his face before slipping down to his neck then lower still, tracing shapes across his chest. She pressed her chest against his, taking another half step forward, melting into him.

She slid her arms back up around his neck, kissing him more deeply, passionately, her tongue coiling around his own, their bodies pressed together. He couldn't help himself; his hands shot down to her ass and he pulled her close, kissing her deeply, desperately. Cassandra moaned into his mouth, sliding her chest up and down his, flexing her ass in his hands.

She was so fucking hot. His cock throbbed in his shorts. He needed to bury himself in her so badly, he could barely stand it; he couldn't remember why he was even fighting this match.

Cassandra continued working her kiss on him as she let her hand slide down to his shorts and underwear, tugging them easily off in one swift motion. His breath caught as soon as Cassandra's small hand touched his cock. He could feel himself trembling, her touch sending a bolt of pleasure through his body that almost made Jack come on the spot. But Cassandra had other plans; she held him at the base and squeezed, stopping him from cumming and amplifying the pleasure. Jack moaned uncontrollably, arching his back with ecstasy.

"Ohhh, you are so obedient," Cassandra whispered into his ear, continuing to stroke him slowly. "Let me take control... surrender yourself to me." Her lips curled into a wicked smile as she pressed her body closer to his.

"Yes..."

Cassandra swayed away from him, slowly lowering herself to the floor with breathtaking grace. "I need to taste you so bad," she whispered as she unzipped her bustier, revealing her bare breasts. Her eyes never leaving Jack's as she took him in her hands, gently fondling his manhood. She moved closer, opening her lips and softly grazing his head with her tongue.

"Mmmm, such a good boy." Cassandra purred, as she licked the shaft of his cock. She pumped him in her hand, and began sucking the head of his cock, flicking her tongue on the underside, licking and tasting his precum. "Mmm, you taste delicious, Jack."

Jack's legs felt weak, trembling. She was kneeling before him, her mouth wrapped around his hard cock, her hand pumping him, and he could do nothing but watch. He felt like he was falling into her, her eyes, her voice, her touch.

She looked up into his eyes as she swirled her tongue around his cock. She slid him out for just a moment. "I need you on your back, Jack..."

He felt her soft touch on his skin as she guided him back onto the ground. With care, she settled atop him--straddling his stomach, and lightly grinding in circles with her hips, sending shivers down his spine. Her smooth fingers moved to the zipper of her mini-skirt and tugged it down slowly; it zipped from top to bottom, and she took it off, letting it fall to the side, leaving her completely naked on top of him.

Her fingers firmly gripped his shaft before she swayed her body back, nestling it between her two smooth butt cheeks. She moved in mesmerizing motions back and forth, up and down. Jack's breathing became ragged, his head was spinning. Her tantalizing motions were driving him to the point of no return; almost there...

Cassandra stopped and stared down at him. She leaned over and kissed him again, passionately, and he responded eagerly. Their tongues danced together as she ran her hand up and down his body. Then she continued grinding on his ass, watching his face carefully. She started to moan and breathe harder. "I need to taste you..."

She moved forward, and in a graceful, practiced motion, straddled his face, lying down on top of him to face his cock. She wrapped a smooth calf under his head and pulled his head into her pussy. Meanwhile, she smoothly took his cock in her mouth. Jack's senses swam as a whole new set of sensations overcame his body... the smell of her wetness, the feeling of her luscious thighs around his head, her breasts on his chest, his cock in her mouth. Unthinkingly, he began stroking her legs while licking her pussy. Cassandra smiled to herself; this was exactly where she wanted to be.

She began to edge him, stopping him from cumming every time he got close. She'd moan softly as she sucked him, her tongue tickling and stimulating his cock as he felt himself getting closer and closer to orgasm. When she felt him get close, she'd stop and switch to kissing his chest, or squeezing his tongue with her pussy, or running her nails down his inner thigh, giving him just enough pleasure to keep him in a state of bliss. Each touch sent a wave of pleasure through his body that kept building until it reached a crescendo before ebbing away again. Cassandra controlled his whole body entirely; he was completely at her mercy as she masterfully kept this cycle going until Jack's entire body was trembling with desire. Jack had no fight left in him whatsoever; all he was conscious of was Cassandra's touch, the taste of her pussy, the feel of her body on his.

"That's enough... time to end this" she said to herself. She stretched her legs out in a headscissor and applied pressure. Her powerful leg muscles cut off the flow of blood to his head and restricted his breathing. He could feel himself slipping away into oblivion as she tenderly massaged his balls and sucked on his cock, sending wave after wave of pleasure through his body. As he lay there helpless, on the edge of orgasm and unconsciousness, she released her thigh's grip and gave his aching cock one final full stroke that sent him over the edge and into a realm of pure ecstasy, the intensity heightened by the lack of breath. He screamed out in pleasure as his cock erupted, granting him an orgasm unlike anything he, or any of his brothers, had ever felt before, before he fell unconscious.

Quinn blew his whistle to end the round as Cassandra gracefully rose and, naked and proud, walked back to her corner.

"Well done, Cassandra... you've ruined sex for another man" Katherine chuckled in her ear.

Cassandra smiled smugly and replied, "He didn't have to step into the ring with me, did he?"

Cassandra had a competition first a moment later. A minute passed, and Quinn looked down at Jack, who still laid on the floor unconscious. He looked over at Cassandra. "Does it bother you for this to be his knockout as well? Or did you want another round with him?"

Cassandra shook her head. "I'm good."

Quinn blew his whistle twice. "Cassandra wins 2-0!"

Once again, the room was quiet, in awe of Cassandra's prowess. Just as Lisa had overwhelmed her opponent with martial skill, Cassandra's sexual mastery was similarly overwhelming.

As she sat with the other Gammas, Kayla broke the silence. "Wow... I trained with you for three weeks and didn't understand how strong you were."

Olivia looked at Cassandra and hung her head. "And you said I should go make money in your league," she said, shaking her head.

Cassandra laughed, lifted Olivia's head up, and looked her in the eye. "Did you get a black belt your first day of Tae Kwon Do classes?"

Olivia shook her head. "Of course not."

Cassandra smiled. "Katherine and I have been fighting matches every week for three years. You're way better now than I was in my first match."

Katherine laughed, and Cassandra shot her a look. "Shut it, woman."

"Your first match, though! When you..."

"I said shut it!"

Katherine continued chuckling. "Anyway... yeah, I'm not trying to push you, but if you're interested, just talk to us later, ok?" Cassandra finished, subdued, as Olivia gave her a tight hug.

"Maybe if you tell me about your first match..." Olivia smirked. Katherine burst out laughing again as Cassandra gave her a dirty look. "See what you've done..."

***

"Katherine and Mark, you're up!" Quinn called out. As soon as her name was called, the banter between Katherine and Cassandra ceased. They looked at each other, nodded, and walked to the ring together, Katherine in front, Cassandra as her second.

As they reached the ring, Katherine stepped between the ropes and dropped her robe, to the gasps of half the assembled Gamma sisters. Katherine always wore baggy video game hoodies and pants or sweats, even during their training sessions, and none of them expect to see the muscular, fitness model physique that now stood before them.

Katherine and Cassandra were a study in contrasts. Cassandra was taller than average, Katherine was a petite 5 feet. Cassandra had long black hair, Katherine short platinum blond. Cassandra was soft and sensual (although still strong), Katherine was hard and muscular. Cassandra preferred dark colors on her tanned skin, Katherine wore a pink bra and panties on her pale skin. Cassandra was into makeup and fashion, Katherine was a classic video game nerd. But they both shared a sharp mind, a determined attitude, and an absolute mastery of sexfighting.

Katherine entered the arena with a confidence that was contagious. She had a strategy in mind - one that relied on psychological warfare, but mostly humiliation. She had no doubt in her ability to win; no one here was strong enough to beat her, and she had her friend at her side.

She was ready to show her sisters another side of her... that she was more than just a nerdy girl constantly fiddling with her Switch. She was about to prove she was a force to be reckoned with.

Mark stood at 6 feet tall, with broad, muscular shoulders and arms. His tanned skin contrasted his bright blue eyes, and he wore his sandy brown hair short in a classic style. He had a charming, confident air about him, and was always looking to impress the ladies. As the fight began, Mark flexed his muscles, confident in his own skills.

Mark believed there wasn't a woman he couldn't please. He was always looking to impress the women around him. He would smile and make sure that his eyes were sparkling with mischief, often sending flirty glances their way. Mark kept himself in good shape, constantly working out in the gym to keep his body toned and muscular. He was never afraid of showing off his muscular arms or broad chest.

Mark wore a simple outfit for the match: khaki shorts and simple sneakers. His outfit was comfortable and allowed him to move freely. He was ready to go, to please yet another lady.

Cassandra looked at Katherine's outfit, confused. "I like the ribbons but... you usually wear things that are a little more elaborate..."

Katherine nodded, staring at her opponent, who was flashing a smile at her. "While you were playing with your food last match, I looked to see who the Kappas had left, and I saw it was Mark and Steve. Steve is probably last, so I knew I would probably be fighting Mark. That gave me an idea, so I changed clothes. Sorry to miss a few minutes of your match, but you were just edging him, anyway."

Cassandra laughed. "Yeah, you didn't miss much. Mark... isn't he the guy who Rachel dumped after a couple weeks? What's your plan?"

Quinn stepped forward, and Katherine quickly turned to Cassandra. "You'll have to see later, it looks like," she said, holding her hand out.

Cassandra smiled, took her hand, and squeezed it. "You're up, my Lady of Chaos. He won't know what hit him."

Katherine lifted her hand, gave a theatrical curtsy, and said, "No, my Lady of Mayhem. He'll know that *I* hit him." She broke form and smiled "Eventually".

Cassandra blinked in surprise, but jumped off the ring apron as Quinn blew his whistle to start the round. Katherine walked out to the middle of the ring and crouched in a wrestling stance. Mark flexed in the corner and came out with a smirk. "Hope you're ready for a good licking... if you know what I mean" he winked.

"Subtle." Katherine deadpanned. "Come on."

Katherine stayed stock still as Mark reached in and grabbed for Katherine's head, putting her in a headlock. The moment he got his arm around her head, she tapped three times and called out, "I submit."

12