The Greek Dilemma Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn blinked, surprised, and fumbled with his whistle, finally blowing it. "Fall to Mark!"

Mark let go, similarly surprised... it was going to be this easy?

Katherine walked back to her corner. Cassandra was already there. "What are you doing?"

Katherine started removing her pink bra and panties, leaving her completely naked, then looked at Cassandra.

"Why are... no." her face went wide-eyed, then her eyebrows flew up, and she covered her mouth, trying not to laugh. "No!"

Katherine turned to look at Mark, who was still looking at her in surprise, then turned back to Cassandra. "Hope you brought a book."

Cassandra could not contain herself; she jumped down from the ring apron, kneeling in laughter.

Kayla helped her back to the seats, and whispered in her ear, "What is she doing?"

Cassandra tried to stop her laughter, then laughed some more. "She's... recreating a humiliating match she won a year back. You'll see... poor Mark... she's about to end that man."

Quinn blew his whistle, and Mark walked towards the center of the ring. Katherine walked out into the middle, laid down, and spread her legs comfortably.

Mark stopped short. Even he couldn't help himself. "What are you doing?"

Katherine looked at him, bored. "You said you wanted to give me a good licking. Go for it."

Mark was suspicious, but smiled. "Always happy to oblige, m'lady."

He dropped to his knees and put his hands on either side of her muscular thighs, resting his head on her legs. He gently kissed each knee, before slowly kissing up her thigh, until he was just above her crotch. Mark took his time, kissing her smooth inner thighs, before moving higher and higher, stopping to kiss her thighs again, before finally reaching her mound. He teased her for a while, just kissing her mound, before pausing, giving her a look of anticipation.

Mark kissed his way up her body. He started from her pubic mound, working his way up her stomach with kisses and licks, before finally reaching her breasts. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and began to slowly lick it. Then he began nibbling on it.

Katherine said, in a level tone of voice, "ouch, that's too hard."

Mark didn't listen and kept on sucking and nibbling on her nipple more forcefully.

Katherine tugged at his hair, hauling his head back up to meet her gaze. She looked into his eyes as she declared, "I said, that's too rough. It hurts."

"Sorry. I thought you were just being difficult." Mark said, rubbing his head.

"Ok, try again."

He slowly moved closer and began suckling her nipple softly. Despite his efforts, she remained expressionless.

"You like that, hmm?" Mark asked.

"No, not really. It's quite dull."

Mark smirked. "Well then, I'll just go to the main event..."

Mark licked down her body back down to her pussy. As he reached her clit, he stopped, and started to rub her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Katherine sighed out of boredom, not out of pleasure.

Mark glanced up at her, his face a blend of annoyance and anger. "Why are you being so difficult?"

"I'm not," she replied flatly. "You're just not very good."

He made a noise of frustration. "I don't think that's true."

Katherine released a deep sigh. "Carry on then. Take as long as you need."

For the next ten minutes, Mark licked and sucked at her body, but got no reaction from her aside from an occasional deep breath or disappointed groan.

Katherine was well known in her sexfighting league for her unbelievable defensive prowess; it was nearly impossible to get her aroused if she didn't want to be. Mark's oral skills were not enough to reach that goal; he didn't have the ability to make the impossible happen.

While the past two matches had been mostly silent, the "action" of the match made the Gamma sisters start to jeer Mark, saying things like "you'd be better off with a vibrator, Katherine!" and "Maybe finger yourself and show him how!" Mark felt the heat of humiliation rise up his neck as he heard the Gamma sisters mocking him.

Mark finally gave up on licking her pussy and tried other tactics. He started by running his hands over her body, exploring every inch of her. He ran his fingers through her hair, caressed her neck, massaged her shoulders and back, ran his hands over her stomach, and traced circles around her nipples.

Katherine remained motionless as he explored her body with his hands. Then, he moved on to licking her skin. He licked all around her body, but she only made small sounds of discomfort when he got too rough, which he completely ignored.

He tried nibbling on various parts of her body, but even that failed to elicit any kind of reaction. Frustrated, Mark stopped and looked up at Katherine questioningly. She just stared blankly back at him with an unreadable expression on her face.

Finally, twenty-five minutes into the round, Mark stood up exhausted, and shoved off his pants. "Clearly you just need a good fucking." He stroked his dick a couple times to get erect and then knelt between Katherine's legs. She locked her gaze with Mark's and spoke in a low, stern voice. "This is your only warning. The second you push one inch of your dick inside me, you lose the match."

Mark grinned in challenge and pushed his dick into her. Katherine was not wet, and Mark had difficulty pushing into her. But the moment he bottomed out in her, she lashed her legs around his hips and grabbed his wrists in an iron grip. "What th.. oooooooohhh" Mark uttered aloud, first in shock then overwhelmed with pleasure as Katherine stroked his length expertly with her inner muscles.

Katherine stared into Mark's eyes, wearing an evil smirk as she spoke. "Yes, that's it Mark. That 'oooohhh' sound; that's how it feels when someone actually knows how to fuck. I'm going to milk every last drop of cum from your balls and there's not a thing you can do about it." Her powerful abs flexed as she pulled her head up to his ear and whispered, "Not a single, fucking, thing."

Katherine laid back down and continued squeezing his cock while he futilely tried to escape her grip, moaning as she brought him closer to the edge. "You know why Rachel left you?" she growled, her eyes blazing with contempt. "It's because you think fucking is all about you. You never took the time to learn what gives your partner pleasure, even when she tried to teach you. That selfishness of yours is why you suck at sex. Even while you were trying to figure me out just now, you were just doing things you like, touching the parts of me that were turning you on.

"Even right now, right here, I'm figuring out what makes you respond. Harder or softer squeezes, faster or slower squeezes. I'm learning what turns you on from how you moan, how you breathe, how your body tenses. You can't even imagine paying attention to someone else, can you? Even if you couldn't figure out what turns me on, you sure as hell could have stopped fucking hurting me. 'Why are you being so difficult?'. Fuck." she growled in frustration.

"Well, we're just about done. You like long, slow squeezes, so here we go."

Mark groaned as her pussy squeezed him in a finishing rhythm, just how he liked it. His head snapped back, and his eyes rolled back in his head. "No, no, I can't... oh!"

Katherine kept going, and Mark was soon grunting and groaning in a loud, rhythmic pattern, a low groan issuing from his throat as he came. As he went over the edge, before he came inside her, she unlocked her legs and shoved him off of her. "Get the fuck off of me," she growled, as he spurted his load on the mat.

"You bitch. How dare you..."

"Save it for the next round, asshole." Katherine interrupted as she walked back to her corner.

Cassandra waited for her on the ring apron. "Poor Rachel..."

"Well, she found someone who pays attention to her needs, and from what I understand is a caring lover, so it worked out in the end..."

"Anyway..." she turned to look at the Gamma bench, who were still catcalling and jeering Mark, and the Kappa bench, who were mixed between laughing and shaking their head "... I think you accomplished your mission."

"Well, one more round. Wish me luck."

"No, you don't need it." Cassandra smirked. "I do give you love, though," she said as she hugged her. "Go on, finish it."

Quinn blew the whistle, and Mark steamed out, angry, but not sure what to do, since all he could use were sexual attacks. Katherine looked at Quinn. "Can I permit Mark to use physical attacks, even though I've already submitted?"

"Uh, yeah, I don't see why not."

"Then I do so." Katherine looked at Mark. "What are you gonna do with it?"

All the frustration from the last half hour flooded into his head as he looked at her. "I'm going to take you apart."

Katherine smirked. "Oh, I do hope so."

Mark didn't wait. He ran at her and threw a wide, looping right hook at her head, in violation of the rules. Katherine was expecting it, however. She caught his fist with her hand and twisted, causing a bolt of pain to run through his body. With a swift move, she swiveled behind him, bending his arm at an unnatural angle behind his back. She turned him around and shoved him into the corner.

"Didn't you ever learn not to attack when angry? Oh, no, because you never took martial arts classes, and I've been studying for two years. I'm not Lisa, but I can sure as hell take you out."

Mark grunted, struggling to move, but she mercilessly held the hold, and he had no idea how to break it.

"Three months Rachel wasted on you. Fuck." She wrenched up on the hold a little more. "Submit. Actually, please don't submit, so I can break your fucking arm. It's useless anyway."

She held him there for a moment, then with mock joy, "You mean you're going to let me break your arm? Wow! That turns me on than anything else you've done this match! Here we go!"

She theatrically loosened her grip for a moment, preparing to shove hard, and Mark screamed out in panic, "No NO please I submit!"

Katherine sighed. "Yet another disappointment," she said evenly as she let him go. She turned around to go back to the corner.

"Katherine wins, 2 falls to 1!"

As she walked to the corner, Mark turned around, a mask of rage on his face. Letting out a primal yell, he charged at Katherine, throwing another huge looping punch at her head. Before Quinn could react, Katherine turned around, stepped into the arc of his punch, and slammed a powerful right into his solar plexus. He gasped in pain, and collapsed to his knees.

"You should never have tried that, you fucking coward," she spat icily. As he knelt there, she slammed a kick into his stomach, then as he collapsed onto the mat, viciously stomped on his stomach again. As he gasped for air, rolling on the mat in pain, she shoved him onto his stomach, roughly straddled his lower back, and grabbed his right arm, once again twisting it behind his back.

Her eyes were cold with anger as she growled at him with gritted teeth. "I should snap your arm like a twig, you worthless piece of shit. You're a complete joke; I dominated you in every single way and then, instead of recognizing how badly I beat you, you had the audacity to try and land a sucker punch on me to save face?"

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Mark whimpered out, tears at the corner of his eyes from the pain of her tight grip.

"I don't believe you," she snarled as she pulled his arm further up his back, until he really thought she might break it. "Beg me not to break your arm."

Mark quickly complied, desperately begging her to spare him. "Katherine, please show mercy! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't break my arm. I will never do this again!" Tears were streaming down his face as the agony of the position he was in became unbearable.

Katherine held him there for a long moment, then let go of his arm and walked around to stand in front of him. "Kneel and kiss my feet."

"... what?"

"You heard me. Kneel in front of me and kiss my feet in submission. If you don't, I'm breaking a bone."

Mark looked up into Katherine's eyes and saw the cold fury in them. Realizing she could and would do it, he pushed himself up to his knees, bowed his head to the ground, then crawled forward to kiss both of her feet in submission.

Katherine looked down at him with contempt, then curled her lip. "If you ever try something like that again, you will wake up in the hospital. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Katherine pushed his face away with her foot, then turned around and walked away. For a long moment, Mark stayed kneeling on the ground, uncertain what to even do. Then, he stood out, and without looking up, bolted out of the ring and out of the gym, too embarrassed to face the other Kappas.

In the meantime, Katherine had put her robe back on while her Gamma sisters stared in awe at everything that had just happened. She sat down in icy silence, then with a surprised look on her face, looked around. "Hey, has anyone seen my Switch?"

The entire Gamma Epsilon squad laughed, the tension broken, as Cassandra ruefully pointed to the chair behind her.

12