The Greek Dilemma - Epilogue Katherine

Story Info
Katherine finds a new game to play.
15.6k words
4.5
639
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another epilogue in the Greek Dilemma story. This one got a little out of control length-wise, but hopefully people enjoy it regardless. I really enjoy Katherine as a character.

Closer to romance and first time, but some fighting and some light domination as well.

I have a few hundred pages of a couple more sexfighting series which I'll start uploading after the fourth (and last, for now) epilogue gets uploaded.

Enjoy!

---

Classes had finished for the day, and Katherine was walking across the quad on her way back to her room at the sorority, wearing her signature black hoodie, baggy sweats, and black choker.

It was a lovely spring day; the sky was a bright blue, unmarred by clouds, and the sun shined upon the lush green grass and trees of the quad. The smell of freshly cut grass filled the air, and students were talking about their classes or their evening plans.

Out of the corner of her eye, Katherine saw a young man sitting on a bench, playing with a Nintendo Switch. He had a slight build and short blond hair, around 5'7". His appearance was unremarkable to her, except for his shirt; he wore a black shirt with stylized art of a character from a video game she liked. She walked over and stood to the side of him.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting," she said. "I just wanted to say I like the shirt."

The young man murmured, "One second..." and continued playing his game for a few seconds, then paused his game, smiled, and looked up. "Thanks... do you like Three Houses?"

"Yeah... I'm more of a Dimitri fan, but I loved playing through as Edelgard too... I really liked that they made her an axe-wielding badass tank by default, instead of trying to reconcile her brutality with being yet another woman healer."

"Yeah, Dimitri was pretty great too... I have his shirt at home. I'm Evan, by the way."

"Katherine. Whatcha playing?" she asked.

"Oh... I'm just practicing some shortcuts in Mario Kart, nothing serious."

"Are you any good?" Katherine challenged.

Evan looked into her eyes and smiled. "I win sometimes. You?"

Katherine smirked, and unzipped her hoodie, showing a tube-top underneath with a picture of a controller and the text "Gamer girl: I make boys rage quit." The tube top wrapped tightly around her chest, and showed off a bit of her muscular midriff. Evan's eyes widened slightly looking at her figure, then he blushed and looked away nervously, chuckling. "I like your shirt too."

"Thanks" Katherine grinned as she slid her backpack off and grabbed her Switch out of the front pocket. "Wanna play?"

"Absolutely."

"Wanna start with, say, Mushroom Cup 150cc?"

"Sure. I'm taking Yoshi."

"That's fine, I want Rosalina anyway."

Katherine put her bag under the bench, and sat down cross-legged on the other end of the bench from Evan, starting the game.

They started playing, soon getting lost in the competition. Evan won the first track, while Katherine pulled out a last second comeback in the second. Katherine beat Evan the third track as well, but they both hit each other with items near the very end, letting the CPU take first while Katherine took 2nd and Evan took 3rd. Finally, Evan won the fourth track, winning the cup by one point.

"Whew! Got you! Good game."

"Aaaagh, good game. It sucks beating you two out of four and then losing the cup. I'll get you next one! Again?"

"Yeah sure, which one would..."

Suddenly, Evan was knocked to the ground. Katherine looked up and saw a tall, broad, black-haired man in a letterman jacket and a fraternity shirt smirking down at Evan. "Whoops, clumsy me."

Evan frowned, checking his Switch to make sure it was undamaged. He slowly got up, looking downcast. "Hi Peter."

Peter smirked, "Hey Evan. Got any money for me?"

"Um... not on me."

Peter scowled in anger. "Didn't I tell you to bring me money today? I guess I'll just take your kiddie game then." He reached over to grab the Switch, when Katherine stood up and grabbed his wrist. "Leave him alone."

Peter looked up at Katherine, a slight smirk appearing on his face. He looked over at Evan. "Who's this, your little girlfriend?" He looked back at Katherine. "Do you know who I am?"

Evan tried to stand between them. "Katherine, it's ok... Peter, leave her alone, it's me who..."

Evan groaned in pain as Peter shoved him hard, flinging him against the bench. "Don't tell me what to do, you little shit."

Katherine stepped towards Peter and roughly shoved him away. "I do know who you are, Peter. You're an obnoxious bully, and apparently you're a member of Zeta Theta. I'd thought they had higher standards."

"Hey, if you think I'm gonna let a little girl like you push me around, you've..."

Katherine shoved him again. "It's not going to matter if you let me or not, Peter. You can't stop me."

Gritting his teeth, he quickly pulled his arm back and swung a punch towards Katherine's face. Katherine expertly stepped to the side and grabbed him by the arm and shirt, deftly throwing him face-first onto the sidewalk. Peter groaned in pain as his face and body slammed across the concrete.

Peter stood up in a rage, a drop of blood sliding down his lip. "Bitch, you've fucked up." He put his fists up in a boxing stance, while Katherine stood neutrally, staring into his eyes. He threw a jab, which she dodged, then he threw a right hook at her face. Again she grabbed his arm, but this time stepped to the side and drove a round kick into his gut, and when he collapsed to his knees, she swiftly moved behind Peter and wrapped her arms around his head, then squeezed hard. The power and strength in her arms took Peter by surprise, although Evan could not see it through her baggy hoodie.

"If you ever bother Evan again, I will make sure you regret it," Katherine said in a low voice. "Do you understand?"

Peter nodded weakly.

"Say it."

"I understand. I will not bother Evan."

Katherine let go of her hold, shoving him forward. "Goodbye Peter."

Peter picked himself up off the sidewalk, gave Katherine and Evan a glare, and stomped off.

Katherine went over to Evan, who stared at her in amazement from the bench. "Are you ok, Evan?"

"Yeah, I'm... how did you?"

Katherine smiled. "I've taken some martial arts classes, it's not a big deal." She sat back down on the bench. "Did you want to do another cup?"

Evan, flustered, mumbled, "sorry, I have to go... do my homework." He quickly picked up his things. "Thank you... I'm sorry..." he said as he hurried off.

Katherine stared after him, confused, then shrugged, putting her Switch back in her backpack and continuing the walk to her house.

***

A few days later, Katherine was on her way to her class after having lunch at the food court in the student union when she saw Evan sitting alone in a booth working on some homework. She walked up beside him. "Hey."

Evan looked up, mouth open for a moment, then smiled. "Hey Katherine, how are you?"

"I'm good. Just saw you and thought I'd check in. Has Peter given you any more trouble?"

"No no... thank you... want to sit down?"

"Sure, but I only have a couple minutes before I have to head to my next class." Katherine took the seat across from him in the booth. "By the way, I talked to my sorority's president about Peter as well... he should be getting reprimanded. Hopefully that will make him think twice in the future."

"Katherine... thank you for standing up to Peter the other day... I'm sorry I took off so quickly, honestly... I was kind of ashamed."

"Ashamed?"

"Yeah, I... I don't... you were so strong, and I wished I... I felt ashamed that I couldn't have handled it myself. I wished you didn't have to do it," Evan mumbled as he looked down at the table.

Katherine looked over at Evan and reached over to lift his face so their eyes met. "Evan, I hate people like Peter, who use their strength to hurt people instead of help people. I was glad to do it. Not everyone has the strength I do, and that's ok. Everyone has their own strengths." She let go of his face. "You're good at Mario Kart, for example."

He looked back down, a slight frown on his face. Then he glanced back up. "Speaking of, do you want to... oh, right, you said you had class, you can't play right now..."

"Yeah, sorry." She said, standing up. "I'd better get headed that way. See you around..."

"Hey, Katherine," he said, looking up at her with a hopeful expression, "would you be interested in having dinner together sometime? As thanks for standing up to Peter?"

She faltered; Evan seemed nice enough, and he was kind of cute, but she didn't feel any real spark between them. Besides, she felt like they had completely different experiences, despite their shared interest in games. She opened her mouth to reply when she noticed the crestfallen look on his face. He had assumed her answer was negative. "Sorry, I understand. Forget I asked."

Katherine paused to take in his expression. She reached out and grabbed a pen and a scrap of paper, scribbling down her number before handing it over to him. "I'd love to go to dinner. Text me to figure out a time, ok? I really do have to run."

***

Katherine groaned as she cradled her head in her hands, her voice muffled. "Why did I say yes."

Katherine sat buried in a beanbag chair in Cassandra's room, on her side in the fetal position. Cassandra watched her friend from a chair nearby, concern, but also amusement, playing across her features.

"Why wouldn't you have said yes?"

Katherine sighed. "I knew the inveterate matchmaker would think I should go on a date."

Cassandra chuckled. "Apropos of nothing, when *was* the last time you went on a date?"

Katherine frowned, then mumbled her reply into the soft beanbag pillow.

"What was that, Katherine, I didn't..."

"Senior year of high school!" Katherine shouted at the top of her lungs into the beanbag.

Cassandra crossed the room to Katherine and hugged her in the beanbag. "Katherine, Honey, I'll stop teasing. You're really making too big of a deal of it. You said you'd go to dinner, not that you'd marry him."

She sat up and continued, "What's the worst case scenario? He takes you to McDonald's and you get some chicken nuggets, a few awkward games of Mario Kart, and a story to tell me later, right? That's not so bad. And if you get lucky, it's way better than that, right?"

Katherine nodded glumly into the beanbag. Suddenly, the Mario power-up sound played. Cassandra grabbed Katherine's phone from the table. "He wants to know if 5pm tomorrow night is good, and if so, where he should pick you up, and what kinds of foods you like. Want me to answer for you?"

"... yes, and here is fine."

Cassandra spoke out loud as she typed into the phone, "Tomorrow at five would be great. You can pick me up in front of the Gamma Epsilon house. I like chicken and fruits, and any kind of cuisine. See you then," she paused briefly, "X O X O X O heart emoji heart emoji peach emoji..."

"GIVE ME THAT! " Katherine yelled as she jumped out of the beanbag. Cassandra laughed. "I'm kidding I'm kidding aaaaah!" as Katherine tackled her out of the chair.

***

Katherine stood in front of the house, in a nice red sweater and long black skirt, not exactly nervous, but slightly apprehensive about the date. Despite Cassandra's advice, she still didn't feel like this was going to end well. But it was too late to do anything about it now; time to see how it all played out.

Right at five o'clock, Evan pulled up in a nice, but not overly-expensive, mid-sized car, wearing a nice button-up dress shirt and slacks. He got out of the car to see Katherine walking down from the house towards the car. He hurried around to the passenger's side of the car and opened the door for her. She thanked him and got in, noticing to her surprise that the car seemed clean and well-cared for. He got in the driver's side and buckled up. Just before he pulled out, he looked across at Katherine, and then out the window. "... do you know her?"

Katherine looked out the window to see Cassandra on the front porch waving at her. She opened the window a crack to hear her yelling, "Good luck! Woo-hoo!"

Katherine quickly closed the window and put her head in her hand. "I'm sorry. Let's go."

Evan, befuddled, shifted the car into drive and pulled away. "A friend of yours?" he inquired.

"Yes, that's Cassandra. We've been best friends for years... we've gone through a lot together." She smiled fondly, thinking about her friend. "I'd do anything for her. I love her dearly, but sometimes she can be very insistent. She's been trying to get me to go on a date for a while now, and she gave me a hard time today because I'm finally going on one."

Evan was dumbstruck for a moment. Katherine glanced across at him. "You ok?"

Evan blinked, coming back to reality. "Um... part of me wants to just say nothing and praise the sun that this is happening, but... in the interest of honesty and out of respect for you... I didn't realize I was asking you on a date," he said, flushed. "I really did just mean to thank you for the other day."

Katherine paused for a moment, then laughed. "Oh, my god..."

"I mean," he babbled nervously, "I think you're really great, and you're really attractive, and I loved your shirt the other day, but I couldn't..."

Katherine smiled, put her finger on his lips and said, "shhh... pull over."

Evan pulled over and parked on the side of the road. "I'm sorry, I can take..."

Katherine shh'ed him again, then looked into his eyes. "Evan, thank you for being honest with me. Honesty matters a lot to me. Now, I want you to think it over, and decide if there's anything you'd like to ask me. Notice that I have not left the car yet."

Evan didn't answer for a moment. He looked into her eyes and thought for a long moment. Working up the courage, he smiled shyly "It seems like cheating when, as a matter of metagaming, I know you already said yes but... Katherine, could I interest you in a date tonight?"

Katherine laughed and touched his cheek, feeling him blush under his touch. "Nice recovery. Let's have a nice date, Evan."

Evan smiled and started the car back up. Evan asked her questions about games she liked as they drove a few minutes out of town to a nearby state park.

Katherine was surprised. "Did you want to take a walk before dinner?"

"Not exactly..." Evan got out of the car and popped the trunk, revealing a couple of covered baskets. "Watch out for the one on the left, it's heavy, I'll..." Katherine immediately reached for it and grabbed it easily in one hand. "Whoa."

"Don't worry, I'm surprisingly strong for my size," she winked. Evan grabbed the other basket and a blanket, closed the trunk of the car, and walked with Katherine into the park. After a few hundred feet, he pointed out a turn that lead to a small secluded clearing under a few trees. He laid out the blanket and asked her to put the baskets on the sides of the blankets.

He took out a few platters from the first basket; a platter of chicken wraps sliced into pinwheels, a platter of grilled chicken kebabs, fresh cut peaches and apples and bunches of grapes, along with a couple of bottles of water and some napkins. "Please, help yourself... it should all be finger food."

Katherine gingerly grabbed a pinwheel and took a tentative bite of it, then quickly took a larger bite. "Wow, this is delicious... where did you get this from?"

"I made everything here myself," Evan said.

"Wow, I'm going to have to ask you how to make this... I eat a lot of chicken as part of my food regimen, and it, uh, gets a little boring sometimes."

"I'd be happy to show you sometime."

They sat and talked while slowly eating their dinner. They discussed upcoming games that they were looking forward to, and of the hardest challenges they had completed in gaming. He asked her what it was like living in a sorority, she asked about some classes he was taking; they were both business majors, but had somehow managed to take different classes throughout.

Katherine realized she was having a surprising amount of fun talking to him. He was straightforward, listened to what she had to say, asked relevant questions. In his fields of expertise was confident without bragging, while accepting her expertise as well. Once he got started, he was also animated, excited, funny. She had not expected it, thinking he would just be timid and blushing the whole time.

After an hour or so, they finished all the chicken skewers and pinwheels and Katherine looked at the plate with longing. "I could probably eat those forever..."

"Well, do you think you have room for dessert?"

"You brought dessert?!"

Evan chuckled and opened the second basket. "I have some fruit hand pies of various kinds... I'd have made brownies, but I didn't want to mess with possibly warm milk... the steam vents at the top are cut in the shape of what it is... there are apple, strawberry, and blueberry ones."

Katherine picked an apple pie and took a bite. She closed her eyes as she took it in. The apple pie was perfect, just the right sweetness without being too sweet, the crust just the right texture, not tough and not soggy. She savored it for a moment, then opened her eyes and saw Evan watching her intently. "Wow, this is amazing... you made these too, Evan?"

He smiled proudly and took a bite of his own blueberry pie. "I've been working on them for a while now... there are a lot of fiddly bits to get right... I don't want to bore you with it."

Katherine smiled and took another bite. "I'd love to hear about it, but I'm afraid I don't know much about baking. Things like what?"

"For instance," he started, "I wanted to use locally grown fruit, but each orchard's fruit is subtly different, so it requires adjusting the other ingredients, like how much sugar, or how I create the crust... stuff like that."

"Wow. Do you do this professionally? You could have your own restaurant or something!"

Evan smiled "Thanks... that's why I'm in business school. I want to start my own bakery when I graduate. I love seeing people enjoy eating my food."

"Well, I'll be happy to invest when you start... these are amazing."

Evan looked at her curiously. "Invest?"

Katherine laughed. "Probably not first date conversation material, but I make pretty significant money in my... side-hustle."

Evan smiled. "Well, I'll be happy to hear about it sometime."

They finished their pies, and it was becoming dark. Evan started packing up the leftovers.

"Can I try a strawberry one?" Katherine asked.

"You can have as many as you want," Evan smiled.

"Ooo better be careful with that... I won't be able to move afterwards." Katherine chuckled. She wrapped one in a napkin, putting it in her skirt pocket, and helped him pack up the rest of the food, putting their trash in a paper bag he'd included. After they finished packing, Evan said, "Well, we should probably take this to the car..."

Katherine looked up and sucked in a sharp breath of awe as she saw the twinkling stars above them. "Evan, look up," she whispered.

Shifting his gaze, Evan looked up in awe, marveling at the beauty of the night sky. He was speechless for a moment before calling out, "Wow, those are beautiful..."

"Let's sit together and watch them for a while?" Katherine asked eagerly.

Evan nodded slowly. "Sure," he replied softly, "I'd love to."

Evan took the blanket and laid it next to a nearby tree. He sat down, and she sat next to him, then leaned into him, looking up at the stars. His breath caught, and he froze slightly, feeling her lean into him. Then she moved slightly against him, leaning in and resting her head on his shoulder.

They watched the sky silently for a few minutes, listening to the sounds of nature around them, as the night continued to darken.

Katherine was surprised again, and she was conflicted about it. One reason she didn't date, that she'd been afraid to accept a date with Evan, was because of her sexfighting. She had been afraid that, with all the things she did in the ring, all the ways she sexually and physically dominated her opponents, all the ways her opponents attacked her physically and sexually, that she would be inured to feeling pleasure at simple intimacy like this. She thought eventually she would have to find a partner who was also a sexfighter, or that had some kind of extreme kink.