The Greek Dilemma - Epilogue Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine interrupted playfully, "You don't have to keep scoring points goof, and now Cassandra is going to give me grief all week."

"A week if you're lucky," Cassandra chuckled.

"Fine, this ugly harridan... ow!... anyway, one moment I was licking her... and then she was reacting so powerfully to what I was doing... and the next moment, she was on top of me looking like she was going to devour me. It really turned me on, but in a way... it was a shock? She was so strong, and I knew she wasn't really going to hurt me, but it was surprising."

"Honestly, you were a touch scared, right?"

Evan nodded.

"When you're scared, your body does things. Your breathing gets faster, your pupils dilate, your heart rate increases. I'm guessing that Katherine, in that moment, noticed subconsciously, and it made her pause just enough to stop.

"Anyway, the point of all of this is... Katherine is an expert at it. And if she thinks you did something special, Evan, you probably did." Cassandra took a sip of her apple juice. "Which isn't to say you won't have more to learn, I'm sure. I'm sure Katherine will be delighted to teach you."

"I'll be delighted to learn," Evan smiled, looking at Katherine.

"Oooo, you two are so cute," Cassandra teased, as Katherine crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. Cassandra leaned over to Katherine in a theatrical whisper, "You know, I bet he'd learn faster with two teachers..."

Katherine leaned over to Evan and hugged his arm possessively. "Mine."

"Boo, you're no fun." She turned to Evan with a smoldering look. "Well, whenever you've learned enough to handle both of us at once, let me know."

Evan's eyes widened, and he looked at Katherine with a bewildered look on his face. Katherine laughed and gave Cassandra a mock dirty look. "Quit trying to scare off my boyfriend."

"Pfft, you're no fun, you 'amazing, beautiful woman'"

Evan blushed as the two of them laughed, Katherine hugging him tight.

They spent the rest of the breakfast talking about school, particularly Cassandra's classes, and funny matches they had in the arena.

Cassandra was glad her friend had found someone special to share herself with. She had been afraid that Katherine was too withdrawn; even within the sorority, she was often quiet and reserved. And while the two of them were as close and trusting as friends could get, there were still interests they didn't share. Cassandra could be happy when Katherine was interested in a new game, or finished some challenge, and was happy to celebrate it, but she didn't understand it as deeply as she knew Evan would.

Now she just needed to find some man who was really into fashion. Well, fashion and fucking.

***

They made it back to the sorority, and Katherine and Evan had sent Cassandra off with some of the leftover baked goods from their picnic. They sat on the couch, facing each other, chatting.

"Thank you for having brunch with Cassandra, Evan," Katherine said, leaning back on the couch. "She's my best friend, and I wanted you two to meet each other."

"She was a lot of fun to talk to. Um... oddly intense sometimes. Uh..." Evan paused, flushing slightly, "was she serious?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, she absolutely would have a threesome with us, or even just have sex with you, with me watching or not. Interested? She would definitely teach you some tricks."

Evan blushed a bright crimson, "Um, what, uh..."

Katherine laughed and crawled up next to Evan, cuddling against him. "God, you're cute. I'm sorry, I don't mean to tease you."

"It's ok," he said. "I'm just not used to people talking about sex so openly. It's refreshing, but it's new to me."

Katherine looked up into his eyes. "Cassandra and I have a strange outlook on sex because of the arena, you know? I'm not very precious about the sexual act itself... what I care about and value is the emotional connection. I want to be able to talk to you about dreams and desires, share highs and lows with you, build a connection with you. Physical intimacy is a part of that! But... not all sex is about intimacy. Sometimes it's just a physical exercise that feels good. And as we talked about, sometimes it's just a means of winning a match. But as long as we're open and honest about what we're doing, what we want, and what is ok for each of us, I'm open to a lot of things.

"But you should also not feel pressured into any of it; you should do what feels comfortable to you, Ok? Cassandra really would offer, but she's mostly being playful. She knows you're new to relationships, and we're still learning each other. She's mostly just prodding me in fun."

Evan nodded. "Well, for right now, I'd like to just keep learning from you, if that's ok."

"More than ok, darling... I'm sure the offer will be open. Until then," she started idly drawing patterns on his chest through his shirt, "Speaking of which, though, I wanted to ask you... it was clear last night my muscles turned you on. Is that a turn-on you knew about?"

Evan flushed. "Yeah..."

"Evan, you don't have to be embarrassed about it. It turns out you have a strong, muscular girlfriend who is interested in using that power to turn you on. I'm happy to just try things and see what gets a reaction, but if there are things you've always wanted to try, tell me about it; I bet we can make it happen."

"Um... well, I've always wondered what it would be like to be carried by my girlfriend. It's never seemed like it would be practical though... how would... what are you doing?"

Katherine sat up and scooted off the couch, then slid off her sweatpants and hoodie, leaving her clad in only a pair of lacy black panties and a black bra. She leaned down and, sliding one arm under his knees and another under his back, lifting him up in her arms. She looked into his eyes slyly and leaned in to kiss him while holding him in her arms.

"Wow. I didn't think you'd be able to..."

"You're not that heavy, Evan. The only thing making this hard is supporting you mostly with my arms... if I slung you over my shoulder, I could squat with you pretty much forever. That said..." she brought him over to the bed and sat him down, "you're wearing a few too many clothes. Strip."

"Yes ma'am," he said as he hurriedly stripped down to his underwear. With a playful growl, she climbed on top of him and pinned him down, first using both her hands to pin his down, then shifting his hands to hold them down with one of her hands. She looked down into his eyes. "Nervous?"

"A little?"

"You should be. What else turns you on about my muscles?"

"Well... this is a turn-on. That you're in total control, and," Evan struggled some, "I couldn't get out if I wanted. You could do whatever you wanted."

Katherine looked down at him with an evil smile. "Whatever I want, hmmm?" then, her face turned serious for a moment.

"Evan, before I start... If I'm dominating you, and I think you're enjoying it, I might not stop if you say 'stop', to further the illusion of control. But it's good to have a word that means you're truly uncomfortable. So if you say 'red', there's no playing around, everything stops and we talk about it. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Same as last night... it doesn't mean that everything's over. I won't get mad, it just means something is uncomfortable for you. We'll figure out what it is, and move on without that. Ok?"

"Thank you, I understand."

"Ok." Her face returned to that evil smirk, "well, let's start with something simple then... you got to see how powerful my arms are, let's show you my legs..."

Katherine rolled off to his side, keeping one arm pinned underneath her and letting the other arm go, then slid one leg underneath his lower back and one leg over his stomach, then pulled his side tightly into her crotch before locking her ankles on the other side in a tight bodyscissor. She applied light pressure, just enough that her muscles became taut and pressed into him. Even with that slight pressure, he gasped in shock.

"Mmm, my legs are strong, aren't they? I'm barely using any of my strength, and you're already wondering how hard I can squeeze." Evan tried unlocking her ankles, but she poured on a brief pulse of power, driving the air out of his lungs and making him groan. "No escaping... just feel my legs."

He ran his free hand over her powerful thighs, running his fingers over the lines that formed when she tightened her grip on him. He gasped, not entirely due to the pressure, when she flexed her legs underneath his hand.

"Good boy," she whispered into his ear as she pulled down his boxers with a rough tug. "Oh look... hard as a rock."

He felt his face burn hot as he lay there completely naked. "Now... let's see how much you can take before giving in..."

She reached down and deftly stroked his cock while she started squeezing his stomach harder between her legs. "You like that, big boy? You like feeling my muscles around your body, slowly squeezing harder and harder? You know I could easily crush you any time I want."

She slowed stroking him, instead holding lightly holding her hand at the base of his cock. She squeezed his body between her legs a little more. "But the real pleasure comes from me squeezing juuuust until you can't take it any more, until you beg me to stop" she said as she squeezed tighter and moaned wickedly in his ear.

"You love feeling powerless beneath me. Knowing that all you can do is endure, that you have no way to escape my powerful thighs." She smiled wickedly at him before leaning in closer still and pressing her lips lightly against his earlobe. "I'm going to squeeze a little harder now," she purred before pulsing an extra burst of force that made him cry out in both pleasure and pain.

Evan's mind was spinning with a strange combination of fear and pleasure. He felt utterly powerless, his body trembling at the mercy of Katherine's legs as he tried to endure her grip. She slowly increased the pressure, pushing him to his limits over and over again until his breath became labored and all he could do was focus on trying not to pass out. His fear amplified each time the pressure increased, but strangely, it also intensified the pleasure he was experiencing. Every muscle in Evans body tensed from the pressure. Evan found himself entranced by the experience; soaking in both pain and pleasure as Katherine slowly drove him wild with her tight confines.

"Feeling you like this makes me so hot Evan... in fact..."

Gracefully, Katherine slipped her leg out from under Evan, who gasped in relief at the release of pressure. His relief would be short-lived, however, as she pulled off her panties and snaked her thighs around his head. She laid on top of him, pulling his face tight into her pussy and wrapping her legs around his head in a figure-four, locking her ankle behind her knee. As she slightly tightened her grip, she leaned down and ran her tongue over the tip of his cock, tasting the precum leaking out. Evan's hands gripped her thighs, both in a futile attempt to relieve the pressure, and to feel them in awe as she squeezed. He could feel her heat, her arousal on his mouth as she pulled his mouth tight into her pussy.

"Lick me, Evan," she commanded, huskily. "If you stop pleasuring me, I'll tighten my thighs around your head like a vise," she said, pulsing her thighs around his head to demonstrate.

Evan complied, his tongue meeting her clit eagerly as she moaned in pleasure. Her thighs felt like iron bands around his head, shutting out the rest of the world and replacing it with an amazement of sensations that were making him dizzy with delight. He felt like he was in a trance, his body now completely focused on pleasing Katherine as much as he could. He felt Katherine's hips slowly grind against him, driving him to please her more fervently.

"Mmmm good boy... let's see if you can keep it up though..." She smiled wickedly as she leaned down, pressing her body on top of his as she slowly took the tip of his cock into her mouth again, running her tongue all over it. Evan moaned in pleasure, briefly stopping his licking, causing Katherine to tighten her powerful thighs around his head, making him groan in pain. "Don't stop, Evan, no matter what I do."

Evan quickly resumed his licking, slipping his tongue in and out of Katherine's tight hole as he felt himself swelling further and further with excitement. His hands clutched her thighs tightly as he licked harder and faster, focusing on the pleasure radiating from her body into his own.

Katherine felt an orgasm approaching, but held herself back to tease Evan further. She expertly brought him right to the edge of orgasm, feeling his balls tighten and his cock become rock hard in her mouth. Just as he was about to reach his limit, Katherine pulled away and slowly pulsed her legs around his head and neck. Evan licked her frantically, the pressure around his head almost unbearable, desperately wanting to cum, desperately aching to please her with his mouth.

Katherine finally allowed her orgasm to build and overtake her senses, moaning out in pleasure as Evan eagerly licked away. Evan reveled in the feeling of Katherine's body quivering on top of him as he lapped hungrily at her warmth; the anticipation so intense that his movements grew faster and more frenzied. She could feel him tense beneath her, his breathing growing heavier as she as she greedily drew him into her mouth, milking every last drop of pleasure from him.

Katherine unlocked her legs, and with ragged breath turned around to lie next to Evan, draping an arm and leg over him possessively. "You're getting quite good at that Evan... how was it for you? Too much?"

Evan couldn't think of the words to describe the amazing sensation, his mind still foggy from arousal. "I..." he smiled, and started by simply saying, "It was incredible Katherine."

He thought for a moment more. "It was intense," he replied, his voice quiet yet full of admiration. "The way you commanded me, the power you had over me, the way you controlled my body - it felt amazing." He chuckled a little. "I doubt I'm going to be able to do that to you, though. How about you? How did it feel for you?"

"I loved being able to use my body to drive to you the edge like that... and knowing I'm driving you wild drives me wild, too. We're definitely going to have to experiment. But now... maybe a nap?"

"Yeah, you wore me out, darling... I'm going to have to recover from that one!"

They spent the rest of the day and night deepening the bond between them; playing games, talking, eating food, and more sexual exploration. They were both tired Monday morning for classes, but to them it was well worth it.

***

They had made plans Wednesday afternoon to meet up to study and then get dinner and spend some more intimate time together.

Wednesday finally came, and Katherine went to a campus library to meet Evan. When Evan arrived, Katherine stood in shock. Evan's face was scratched all over, there was blood on his white button-down shirt, and his shirt sleeve was torn.

"Evan, what happened?"

Evan sat down and mumbled, "I'm ok, everything's fine."

Katherine moved to sit next to him. "Evan. Tell me what happened."

"Katherine..."

"Be honest with me, Evan."

Evan sighed. "Peter said this was payback for what you did to him the other day. 'Your little bitch of a girlfriend can't protect you all the time.'"

Katherine's face set into a bitter expression. "Amusingly enough, we weren't even dating at the time." Katherine stood up. "Evan, I'll be back in a bit."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to show him what happens when he hurts someone I care about."

"Katherine... please don't."

Katherine looked down at him, expression softening. "Why?"

Evan looked down, ashamed. "I... I..."

Katherine gathered him up into a hug. "I know... you are afraid of this escalating further, and you wish you could defend yourself instead of relying on me. Right?"

Evan nodded into her shoulder.

"Evan... we don't all have to be fighters. You should be able to go about your life without having to worry about jerks like this guy. But, if you want, I'd be happy to work with you on self-defense and your own strength. I'm sure I can make it fun for us. Would you like that?"

"Yeah... I would."

"But that doesn't solve what should happen to this guy. People like him don't understand rational solutions. I mean, he got reprimanded by his fraternity and he came after you anyway. He's not going to understand anything except being stood up to. And I can do it. And moreover, I *want* to do it. I want to be your shield, your strength. But it's your choice. Will you let me?"

Evan frowned, looking down. Katherine took his chin and pulled him up and gave him a kiss and looked into his eyes. Evan blinked and asked, "you don't think worse of me?"

"No, darling. Not at all."

Evan nodded. "Thank you for being my strength. Hit him once for me, ok?"

Katherine smiled. "They're all going to be for you, don't worry."

Katherine picked up her phone and called Cassandra.

"Hey, what's up?" Cassandra answered.

"Could you let Kayla know we're about to have an incident with the Zeta Thetas?"

"What happened?"

"One of them beat up Evan, and I'm about to make them regret it."

"... Understood." Cassandra answered in a stony voice. "I'll let her know."

Katherine hung up the phone and hugged Evan. "Meet me at the sorority afterwards? I'll message you."

Evan nodded. "Good luck. Not that you'll need it."

***

Katherine approached the Zeta Theta house to find Cassandra standing there in a dark leather jacket, dark shirt, leggings, and leather gloves. "Hey... I wasn't expecting you."

Cassandra smiled grimly at Katherine. "I wasn't about to let you have all the fun."

Katherine smiled, "Let's go."

The two of them strode up to the door and opened it, barging right in. A group of six Zeta Theta brothers sat in the living room watching a game show on a big-screen TV. Peter was among them, sitting in a single-seat recliner. Peter saw Katherine and laughed. "Oh look, it's Evan's little girlfriend, oh with a hot friend! How's it going hot stuff?"

Katherine stood in front of him, arms at her side. "I'm here to demand an apology from you, Peter. You hurt my friend, Evan, and it's not acceptable," she said, her voice icy cold and full of authority. "You will apologize or you will regret it."

Peter looked between them incredulously before bursting out into laughter. "You're going to walk into my fraternity, in front of my brothers, and make demands of me? Get lost, bitch."

Katherine smiled frostily down at Peter. "Apparently, you forgot what happened last time. Let me remind you." Katherine lashed her foot out, kicking an inch to the left of his head. His head was not the target, however; she pushed explosively, knocking both the chair and him to the floor. She walked around the chair standing next to Peter. "Get up, let's go."

The other five brothers all looked at each other in disbelief and stood up. Cassandra stood between them and Katherine. "Don't even think about it." She said in an undertone, her eyes glinting dangerously.

One brother lunged towards Cassandra, swinging a powerful right hook at her face. But she quickly grabbed his wrist with her gloved hand and countered with a vicious elbow strike to his temple, causing him to collapse to the ground in a daze. "Who's next?" she growled, her eyes blazing with fire as she scanned the remaining attackers.

The other four brothers sat down.

Meanwhile, Peter had stood up and faced Katherine. Peter swung wildly at Katherine, who grabbed his arm and bent it up behind his back. Using her strength and the leverage on his arm, she walked him to the front door of the frat, then tossed him out the front door onto their front lawn. Katherine then walked out onto the front lawn as he turned around to face her. Cassandra stood at the edge of the lawn, and the other brothers crowded near the door to watch.