The Greek Dilemma - Epilogue Kayla

Story Info
Kayla does a chemistry experiment.
3.8k words
4.67
594
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I wrote the original chapters to this story, I wrote a few epilogues for a few of the characters that grabbed me while I was writing it. I decided I would upload these as I touch up the next series I want to upload.

As a warning, most of these epilogues are closer to romance than the fetish/sexfighting in the previous chapters.

With that said, please enjoy.

---

Steve sat in the bedroom of his suite at the fraternity in a fraternity t-shirt and shorts. The room was well decorated, with oak doors and furniture. His living area had two couches for three, a fully stocked fridge, and an impressive flat-screen television. He usually used the living area as a space to hold meetings, play video games with his brothers, or just relax.

His bedroom was simple, featuring a king-sized bed and his computer desk, perfect for studying or doing work. He had a small bathroom attached to the bedroom, with just a sink, a toilet, and a walk-in shower.

Both his rooms were immaculate; he felt that keeping his room clean was a sign of respect for the house, and put forth the right attitude when he held meetings.

Steve sat at his computer, staring at the screen, but not really seeing it. He had just finished writing the Kappa's formal apology for the events that lead up to the competition earlier that day, and he was lost in thought.

He closed his eyes and replayed his fight with Kayla once again. The feel, look, and touch of her body. The way she had taken complete control of him in every round. But then there was the way she had lost control in the first round, her moans and whispers filling his ears as he drove her to the brink. Why did she lose control?

If it were just the wrestling match, he thought, there wouldn't have been much to think about. Yes, her physical and sexual prowess were amazing, but the way she led her sorority also impressed him. She had a strong, uncompromising personality and a commanding presence, but still cared deeply for her sisters, sought their opinions, applied their feedback. And, if he was being honest with himself, she had played him like a fiddle. She had led him into a competition that he thought the Kappas would win easily, but her team had destroyed easily them. Her strategy was better. She had a brilliant mind.

Then he remembered the feeling of her smooth legs wrapped around his body as she rhythmically stroked him off with her calves. Ok, he was impressed by her body and sexuality too.

The problem was what to do about it. If it were any other woman he felt this strongly about, he would have asked her out on a date; he was no stranger to asking women out, and he wasn't afraid of getting rejected. But considering the way he had treated her after his brothers got her drunk at the house party, it didn't seem right for him to express his feelings. He didn't want to lay that burden on her.

He sighed and opened his eyes. He looked to his bedside and looked at the clock... 11:38pm. It had been a long day. He should get some sleep, he thought. Maybe things will be clearer in the morning.

As he stood up to get ready for bed, he heard a gentle knocking sound coming from his front door. The noise surprised him; usually, his brothers just banged on the door and yelled out his name. He walked to the door, and with a sense of curiosity, opened it. There stood Kayla, dressed in a black hoodie and sweatpants, long red hair tied in a ponytail, carrying a small gym bag. For a moment, he was taken aback, but then regained his composure, opening the door wider. "Sorry, would you like to come in?" Kayla nodded and stepped into the living room. Steve caught a whiff of flowers as she walked into the room, making his heart skip a beat.

"Should I close the door, or leave it open?"

"Closed is fine, thank you."

"Please, take a seat anywhere you'd like... would you like something to drink?"

"If you have water, that would be lovely."

Steve stepped over to the refrigerator, grabbing two bottles of water. He handed one of them to Kayla, who graciously accepted it with a nod and a word of gratitude.

"Those are some really nice sweats. Have to admit, though, I never would have imagined you wearing sweats out of the house."

Kayla laughed. "Well, it's a bit cold outside tonight, and sometimes I like to be comfy. To be certain, I'm usually more of a dresses and skirts kind of lady."

Steve smiled. "It's a great look on you. Anyway, what can I help you with? I finished writing up the apology letter if you want to look it over."

Kayla smiled faintly. "Thanks, I can look it over later if you want... that's not what I'm here for tonight."

He tilted his head in interest. "What do you need?"

Kayla looked down for a breath, then looked up into Steve's eyes. "I couldn't sleep tonight after our match today. I thought about it for a while, and I remembered a few things that happened during the match. I decided I needed to see you about it... I think you can probably guess that I'm not the sort of person who puts things off, so I came over. Thankfully you're still awake."

Steve took a deep breath. He wasn't sure what he'd expected to hear from her, but this certainly wasn't it. "What kind of things?"

"Do you remember Cassandra? She was the second for most of our fighters today."

Steve nodded.

"Though Cassandra can be... pushy... about it, she's usually right regarding matters of sex and relationships. It's not my story to tell, but I can simply say that she has a great deal of knowledge in those areas.

"I want to talk about the first round of our fight in a moment... when she was talking me down after I lost the first round to you, she talked about how we had chemistry. And when I was alone in my bedroom tonight, I thought a lot about that.

She let out a sigh. "I was furious with you for months, Steve. First because of the house party, but then because of the pranks you and your brothers played. But as I thought about it tonight... most of the pranks you all played were genuinely funny, and not meant to hurt people. You planned most of them, didn't you?"

Steve smiled faintly and nodded.

"And after today, when you stood up for Olivia, despite it hurting your team in the competition, and when you apologized to me... that fury faded away. And I think subconsciously I realized that you're really a strong, caring man, who made a few mistakes as president when emotions got heated, and either paid for them or tried to atone for them."

Kayla slipped off her shoes, and turned sideways on the couch, folding her legs under herself, facing Steve. "I've made a bunch of mistakes as sorority president the other way... being cold and unemotional when I get stressed out... forgetting to be kind and caring to people.

"Anyway, this is all beside the point. During our first round, I was dominating you, was in complete control... then, in a rush, I felt incredibly turned on. The second and third round, Cassandra guided me and helped me set that aside to win the match... but my mind kept coming back to that first round, and how incredible it felt.

"But it's impossible for me to separate out in my mind... how much of that was a chemistry between you and me? How much of it was the super-charged environment of the competition we were having?

"And so... we come to the reason I'm here tonight. I want to find out. How much chemistry is there between us?

"Of course, it might be that you're not interested. I know there are plenty of negative things about me that might be disqualifying for you... but I had to find out.

Steve blinked. "Wow... Kayla, I'm... I'm flattered. I am interested, but... can I ask a few questions?"

"Of course, please do."

"I want to be frank with you... my feeling is that you prefer directness and honesty. Is that true?"

"Yes, as long as it's not that 'brutal honesty' crap that's really just about hurting someone else."

Steve laughed "No, no... to start with, I felt the same with you this afternoon. I'm just amazed you're here talking to me about it.

"What are you looking for, Kayla? I'm not trying to make all the decisions right now, but if we find out there is a spark... are you looking for something casual? Something deeper? What do you want?"

"In the end, Steve, I'm looking for a partner. Someone who has their own dreams and ambitions, but is also supportive of me achieving my goals. Someone who I can confide in and encourage, while they do the same for me. Most importantly, someone with whom I can foster a strong connection built on trust and mutual respect - knowing that no matter what life throws our way, we will always have each other's back and not let each other down. I know it will take a while to find out if we can be that for each other, and I know that's pretty heavy." Kayla replied, and then with a wink "Mind-blowing sex doesn't hurt either."

Steve laughed, then more soberly, "Part of me wants to just roll the dice and see what happens, but... to be honest about it; I also am a little scared. I'm not trying to be self-deprecating. I know I have a lot to offer. But... Kayla, you're the strongest and most attractive woman I've ever met, both physically and mentally. You would be an amazing partner. It excites me to even try to be that for you. But I fear screwing it up by not being perfect. And I'm not perfect."

Kayla smiled. "Steve, I'm flattered by your opinion of me. But I'm not perfect either. I think if we communicate openly and honestly about any problems we're having, we'll have a chance. Don't worry... I'm not the kind of woman who leaves after one fight... besides..." Kayla winked, "if you get too stupid, I can always just throw you to the ground and make you submit."

Steve laughed, some of the tension broken. "That's true, you could." He looked into her eyes, then spoke in a slightly softer voice. "You said you wanted to see if we had chemistry. How would you suggest we find out?"

Kayla smiled again. "Well, do you have anything scheduled for tomorrow?"

"No, I keep Saturdays as my day off."

Kayla rose to her feet and closed the space between her and Steve. She gracefully sat on his lap, positioning her legs around him, squeezing her legs tightly to his. Taking his hands in hers, she placed them on either side of her hips. Leaning down close to his ear, she whispered, "Maybe we can start with an experiment..." before lightly sucking on his lower lip.

He briefly withdrew, surprised, but then leaned forward to deepen the kiss. His hands moved up her sides, sliding under her hoodie, tracing her curves with his fingers as he kissed back with an intensity he hadn't expected to feel. The sensation of her body pressing against his, the scent of her hair, the taste of her soft lips filled him with a fire, pushing him to kiss her more deeply, explore more of her body.

Kayla's could feel the warmth radiating between their bodies as she pressed down against him, reveling in it. His hands moved up her sides to trace the curves of her body, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. His tongue explored hers with a delicate yet passionate exploration that left Kayla feeling dizzy with desire.

Then she moved forward again, this time pressing all of herself against him, exploring the contours of his body as they kissed hungrily. After a few more long moments, she broke the kiss, both of them panting gently.

"Well", she said between breaths, "that seems like a good data point. The sample size is too small, though..." She reached down and gracefully stripped off her hoodie in one swift motion. Underneath she wore nothing but a lacy black bra. She reached down and peeled his shirt off as well, pressing her chest into his with wanton desire.

They kissed again, leaning against each other as he ran his hands across her bare back and shoulders, feeling her firm muscles flex beneath his touch. He slid his hand down her side, running his fingertips along the edge of her sweatpants, feeling underneath them, tantalizing her.

Kayla felt his cock get hard, even through the fabric of her sweatpants. Her breathing became short and shallow, her hips instinctively beginning to move in a slow and tantalizing grind, feeling every inch of him beneath her. Her movements were deliberate, adding to their pleasure with each up and down motion. She broke the kiss, moaning and gasping in arousal.

Steve felt his heart pounding in his chest as he looked up at Kayla, her eyes closed in ecstasy and her lips parted in a quiet moan. There was something so incredibly sensual about the way she moved against him, adding to the pleasure with every motion of her hips. He felt himself getting harder and harder in response until he thought he would almost burst from the sensation.

Kayla opened her eyes and looked down at him, biting her lip in arousal. "Steve," she purred seductively, continuing to grind on him, "I will absolutely fuck you right here on this couch, but I'd hate to ruin the leather..."

Steve pulled her closer to him, lifting her up slightly off his lap, then grabbed her firm ass as he stood up. Kayla yelped with a laugh, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs snugly around his midsection as he carried her into the next room and laid her gently on the bed. He started to climb on top when Kayla growled "I need your shorts off..."

Steve stripped off his shorts and underwear in a frenzied haste while Kayla kicked away her sweats and black panties, exposing herself to him. Steve crawled onto the bed between her legs started kissing his way up her inner thighs with a fervent passion. Kayla's body quivered, eyes closing, as he teased and licked her outer lips. His tongue grazed over her already wet clit, and she gave a deep moan.

"Well, if we're doing this..." Kayla's mouth twisted into a devilish grin as she coiled her powerful thighs around his head and locked them in a tight grip. Using her strength and agility, she deftly flipped him onto his back, straddling his face before lowering her sex onto it. She pulled her hair loose from its ponytail and arched her back, her fiery hair cascading over his body as she slowly thrust against his face. Steve caressed her thighs and ass as he licked her, enjoying the feeling of her muscles under her skin as she ground against him.

Soon, she threw her head back in a loud moan. "Oh... oh!" Her voice cracked with excitement. "Yes, just like... don't stop!" as she rode his face faster, urgently. His hands grabbed onto her hips and pulled her closer, intensifying the sensation until finally Kayla released a long, low wail as her body tensed and shuddered uncontrollably. Her eyes shut tight as she gasped for air, her entire being consumed by pleasure.

After a long moment her body relaxed, and she looked down into his face. "You... you!" she exclaimed, as she slid backwards on his body, fire in her eyes. She ground her ass on his cock once, teasing his hard length. In one smooth, powerful motion she grabbed his cock, placed it at her entrance, and sank the way down, squeezing her internal muscles on the base of his cock.

Steve twisted his hips to turn them over, but Kayla leaned forward, growling "No" in warning as she squeezed her thighs tight around his hips. "I'm in control now," she whispered, her voice husky and low.

Kayla let out a primal moan as she raised her hips and rode Steve with slow, sensual thrusts. She felt so alive and powerful as she moved, her eyes closed in pleasure and her lips slightly parted in a whisper of bliss. Steve explored the curves of her body with his trembling hands. When he reached her breasts Kayla pushed them towards him in invitation, letting him feel the warm fullness of her chest. Kayla smiled knowingly. "You want to feel more?" she teased, knowing the answer. Steve nodded, unable to speak. She looked at him with a playful smirk, unhooking the clasps of her bra and dropping it from her perfect figure as she continued to work his cock. Her breath hitched in anticipation as he ran his thumb over them, then lightly pinched them, the shock shooting through her body like lightning.

"Enough teasing. Time to get serious." She leaned back, placing one hand on his thigh as she ran her other hand down her body, showing her body off, teasing Steve. "You like this powerful body on top of you? My pussy squeezing you, driving you wild?" she asked seductively, flexing her inner muscles and sliding up and down his shaft, continuing her slow, inexorable rhythm.

Steve was lost in a fog of lust, barely able to form words. "God, yes..." he groaned, "you're amazing... I love it..."

Kayla's eyes glittered with arousal, feeling the tension building inside her, her own need rising. "How much longer can you last? My hips grinding against your body, my flat stomach flexing as I squeeze you inside? my sexy ass bouncing on your cock?"

Steve moaned as she teased him. "Oh God, please don't stop," he begged. "I'm so close!" He gasped, his mind racing as he felt himself on the verge of release.

Kayla leaned forward, looking down into his eyes, her hair flowing around them as she felt herself nearing the peak. "I want to feel you come for me," she growled in a low voice, filled with passion and hunger. His back arched as he gasped out her name and his orgasm tore through him, wracking his body with pleasure. Kayla kept riding him fiercely, her head thrown back and her moans escalating as her own climax hit her. Her breathing rapid, Kayla suddenly collapsed against him, shaking uncontrollably with exertion and arousal while they both panted desperately. After a few moments, Kayla slowly rose off Steve's cock and rolled off next to him, pressing herself close, nestling into the crook of his arm, laying one of her smooth legs over his possessively.

Steve and Kayla laid there for a few minutes, enjoying feeling close to each other. Kayla slowly shifted against him to look at his face, smiling peacefully. "I'd say that was a hypothesis successfully tested."

Steve's chest heaved, as he gave a short, silent laugh. "Well, I'm available whenever you'd like to reproduce the results."

Kayla snuggled closer to Steve, but then after a moment, she lifted herself on her arm and met his eyes with an earnest expression. "Steve... I promise I won't judge you either way... but now that we've had sex like this, do you still want to be with me?"

He stared back at her bewildered. "What? Don't you?"

Kayla closed her eyes, feeling vulnerable. "You've seen how passionate I can be... but you've also witnessed my other side. Bad tempered, perfectionistic, domineering, pushy, angry... bitchy. Why would you want that?"

Steve paused to find the right words, and he felt Kayla quiver slightly beside him. His gaze softened as he looked up at her. He turned towards her, laying on his side, and lightly pushed her onto her back. He draped an arm across her waist and embraced her tightly. "Kayla... I didn't just say those things earlier to try and charm my way into your pants. I'm serious. You would be an incredible partner, and I hope I can be an amazing partner for you. I'm excited to try.

"You can replace all of those negative words with 'passionate'. You care immensely about your friends, sisters, and ambitions, and you will do anything in your power to protect them. Sometimes, this means being unwavering in your demands or even seeming cold to those that block your path.

"I'm sure we'll fight, and you'll get angry at me sometime. But it won't be because you're 'bitchy'. It will be because you care deeply about something."

Steve ran his hand through her hair, pulling her head closer to him. "Kayla, I want all of you. Not just your beautiful body, all of you. Your mind, your drive, your fire, even if it burns sometimes. Ok?"

Kayla turned to face him, studying his eyes closely. She felt the sincerity in his gaze and placed a hand behind his head, drawing him in for a passionate kiss. After pulling away, Kayla rested her forehead against his chest with a sigh of contentment. "Alright," she murmured softly.

12