The Greek Dilemma - Epilogue Kayla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stroked her hair, and after a long pause, smiled and joked "Mind-blowing sex doesn't hurt either."

Kayla laughed and playfully slapped his shoulder as the tension flowed out of her. "Boys... I swear..."

"Hey! You said it first."

A long pause later, Kayla sighed. "I'm going to have to thank Cassandra for planting the seed that brought me here tonight," a mock frown formed on her face. "She's going to be insufferable."

"I'll have to thank her too. You said she trained your team in the month leading up to the competition?"

"Yeah... I learned a lot about..." she giggled, "... mind-blowing sex."

"Huh," Steve said, feigning thoughtfulness. "I wonder if she's available for lessons."

"Pfft," she exhaled, laughing. "I'm pretty sure you couldn't afford her lessons. Don't worry, lover, I'll give you all the lessons you need."

She sat up next to him. "Lesson one... I don't like sleeping while being messy. You have clean sheets?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Lesson two..." Kayla walked out to the living room and grabbed her gym bag, then returned to the bedroom. She took out a change of clothes and underwear "... I always come prepared."

Steve smiled, then started laughing. "You knew, didn't you? How did you know?"

Kayla smiled an inscrutable smile as she approached the bed, and gracefully mounted him. Her voice was like silk as she leaned down close to his ear and whispered, "Lesson three is... if you have to change the sheets anyway, get round two in first," as she tenderly caressed his manhood.

Steve smiled. "I think I'm going to like these lessons."

12