The Greek System Pt. 01

Story Info
Bree Dawson talks about her Greek Life.
1.7k words
3.59
8.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE - "SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!"

Bree Dawson says she was in the backseat of a speeding car with a blindfold over her eyes. Her hands were tied behind her back and her jeans were pulled down to her knees, making hard for her to move her legs. Music was blasting as the vehicle swerved from side to side, slamming her against the windows. She could hear the other two girls in the front seats laughing and singing along with Miley Cyrus as the speakers blasted.

It was Bree's first night pledging to Alpha Pi Omega, a small sorority house at the University of Santa Barbara, California. She'd spent one semester as a freshman before deciding to join in, hoping to expand her circle of friends.

Now, she was drunk, scared and disoriented, fearfully wondering what she had gotten herself into this time.

Bree had no misconceptions of what the so called "Greek life" was when she started her first semester and she was fairly warned that Alpha Pi Omega was specially known for their terrible and crazy hazing. Still, she was sure about her decision to do it.

Bree says that the first feelings of regret got "really real" soon after fraternity sisters began berating her and her fellow pledges even before the initiation process had started. She knew she had long months of hazing and humiliation ahead of her, but she could've never been prepared for what was stored for her and her fellow pledges that night.

It all started with a sort of "cliché": Tequila shots. Bree remember hearing one of the pledges begging to be allowed not to drink. "I never had a beer in my life" she pleaded. The sisters would only laugh and tell her to "drink up" and "shut-up".

"Don't be a baby!" one said. The pledge looked down to the floor and kept silent.

Marilyn McCurdy, one of the founders of the sorority and their pledge mom (and the one who would be driving Bree later that night to the middle of the woods) stood up on top of a chair.

"OKAY, you fucking dummies! Take your shoes off!"

Early that morning they were all told to wear any kind of closed footwear - shoes, heels, flats, sneakers, toms, converts - and no socks. It was a common haze in male fraternities. Not so much in sororities. But, Alpha Pi Omega was different. The founders liked to say they had "the edge."

As the pledges removed their footwear the other sisters would walk pass them making humiliating observations. "This girl's shoes smell like blue-cheese!" one would say. "Jesus! Her flats smell worse than my brother's running shoes!" One sister actually made one of the pledges smell her own converts and tell all of them what they smelled like. Her embarrassing remarks were received with more degrading comments and crazy laughter.

"Hold those stinkers in front of you! It's time for some shots!"

And while all the other sisters shouted "Shots! Shots! Shots!" one of them passed by each one of the pledges and poured a healthy shot of Tequila inside their shoes. Bree looked at her old, sweaty flats, one she'd worn since high school, and sighed.

"This is SO gross..." she whispered. One of the girls next to her was holding her old sneakers and could not hide the look of shock on her face. "I can't believe they're making us do this..." she whimpered.

Each girl had to drink five shots from their shoes. A few puked. Others chocked and gagged. Bree thought all shots tasted like dirt and rubber and vinegar. The sisters all chanted verbal abuses and made the younger ones have extra shots for vomiting on the floor. After this first part of the initiation, which the sisters called "foreplay", the pledges were forced to put on their shoes back on, being told they were to repeat this process in two hours.

Bree remember how gross her flats felt back on her now dirty feet, sticking to her sweaty soles every time she walked.

A tall Latina girl announced it was "Marbles" time and was received with enthusiastic cheers by the sisters. Most of the pledges were lost and confused. Bree wasn't. She'd heard about this haze before.

"Shit!" she sighed. One of the other pledges, a girl called Sabrina Peterchild, looked at Bree and lipped the words: "No. Fucking. Way." She also knew what was coming.

A glass jar full of medium-sized pearl-white marbles was put on top of the table in front of the pledges. Again, Marilyn told them what was going to happen.

"Each girl will take one marble! But, first, pants down!

The pledges looked at each other in a rare moment of pause and silence. Marilyn laughed an evil laugh. All the other sisters followed her.

"... Here, one of our most recent sisters will show you dumb bitches how it's done." Marilyn said. "Alys, come over here and teach them how we do things here at Alpha Pi Omega!"

This tiny, short girl with short blonde hair came into view. She had this very mischievous grin on her cute pink face.

She went to the jar of marbles and took one. She put down her blue shorts (she had no panties on) and turned her back to the pledges, who were all a bit dumbstruck by now, some of them gasping in shock to see a naked girl's bare ass in such a context.

Bree wasn't really shocked, but actually curious to see a sister doing all of this so willingly, and seemingly liking it.

Alys spit on the marble and winked to the girls staring at her from behind. She used one of her hands to stretch her ass cheek and with the other she inserted the marble... inside her butthole, with such an ease that a few girls looked at each other in amazement. All the other sisters started clapping and cheering. Alys turned around, chirpy and smiling, looking so proud of what everyone seemed to take as a great accomplishment, and pulled her shorts back up. Marilyn walked up to her and smacked her asscheek. Alys walked out waving her hands out like a popstar.

"Alys! Alys! Alys!" the sisters cheered.

And then all the pledges knew what they would have to do with their marbles. Bree was trying to grasp the surreal reality of it all. She looked around and saw most pledges were still in shock, wide-eyed. And Marilyn McCurdy, as well as the other sisters, was staring at them with greedy evil eyes.

And then, something happened. One of the pledges, a very blonde girl (who people just called Paris since she looked so much like Paris Hilton) freaked out. "NO!" she yelled. "NO! NO! NO! NO FUCKING WAY!"

A girl who was next to her tried calming her down but she was too distressed.

"This is NOT right! I won't do what that girl did! No way! No fucking way!"

Some of the sisters started booing her. The Latina girl, with long legs, started laughing, as if this was all part of their big show. But Marilyn just stood there, looking at the pledges, unmoved.

When Paris stopped talking, breathing heavily and looking down at her own shoes, Marilyn waved her hands and the room fell silent.

"You don't want to continue the initiation? That's OK. People call you Paris, right? Well, you'll be Paris Hilton alright."

All the sisters giggled, some clapping.

"We have the videos right?" she asked to no one in particular. A random girl in the back answered, "YES!".

Paris eyes widened.

"W-what videos?" she asked?

"Well, the ones you sent David last night." Marilyn smirked. Paris gasped. "And those you sent Samuel the night before too."

Paris was lost for words. Her lips had lost their color. The girl next to her even grabbed her arms, thinking she was going to faint.

"I think my favorite video is the one where you stick two sharpie pens inside your butthole! And here you are complaining about a fucking marble!"

This comment was received with a mist of shock, uncontrollable laughter and effusive claps by sisters and pledges. Bree hated Paris and, for some reason, she wasn't really bothered by what was happening to her. So she joined in. Paris had always been a arrogant and stuck-up person since the beginning of the semester and, besides the few dumb girls who followed her around everywhere, no one really liked her.

"I... I can't believe you would do THAT!" Paris whimpered, tears in her small clear eyes.

"Get a marble, Ms. Hilton." Marilyn said, pointing at the glass jar. "You'll be the first one."

Paris shook her head.

"Do it!" Marilyn ordered.

Paris closed her eyes hard, and then opened them. She looked around, blushing. She felt so humiliated. She took the first step, trying not to show her whole body was trembling. She walked up to the table and grabbed a marble. She looked at it and felt broken.

"No spit." Marilyn said, amusingly. Giggles and claps issued once more.

Paris closed her eyes again, tilted her head to side and, trying to relax, used her fingers to insert the marble inside her hole, feeling it disappear with a wet squishy sound.

"And it's done!" Marilyn cheered, and all the sisters started clapping and chanting Paris' name. Paris went back to her place in line, not looking at anyone and avoiding Marilyn's stare.

Each and every pledge would strip down their pants and grab their marbles. Each and every pledge would insert their marbles in their buttholes, receiving cheers from the sisters. After a few minutes, the pledges were told to pull their pants back up.

They received the following order from their pledge mom:

"Those marbles are your friends tonight. Keep them inside you until 6 AM. I'll collect each one of them personally after the first day of initiation is done. Got it?!"

Their silence was taken as a "yes".

Bree was feeling the Tequila now. And the marble inside her made her have these strange reflexes in her rectum, as if she wanted to poop. She knew it would be a very long night and wished she could have a few more shots of Tequila, just to forget how degrading all of this was. But, something told her things would only get worse.

And she was right.