The Green Albatross Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two got up. They looked at each other, their faces covered in cum, both started laughing. "I think it's time you gave the game another try," Rachel pointed at the game character Theodore had neglected while admiring her sexy body.

"Yeah," Theodore nodded. He zipped his pants closed while Rachel pulled her panties back up while spreading Theodore's semen all over her face.

Theodore and Rachel spent the rest of the day playing video games and watching movies. It was so liberating getting to do whatever they wanted to do without any parental restriction. The night finally came after what seemed like an endless day. The two were cuddling with each other on the sofa while watching some thriller series on TV. They both got hungry after a whole day of fun and decided to call for pizza delivery. Once the pizza came after half an hour, Theodore made payment and decided to have their dinner in his room. His parents had made it clear not to consume any food or drink in any of the bedroom but that night, Theodore could care less about the house rules.

As the two lovers were munching on their pizza, they laid beside each other on top of the bed, staining the bed sheet with pizza crumbles. Rachel was still in her black underwear whereas Theodore had taken off his Bermuda in favor of a pair of black boxer briefs, which complemented his abs and his lean legs.

"Hey Teddy," Rachel had something on her mind.

"Yeah?" Theodore asked.

"I've been wanting to ask. Have you ever had sex before?" Rachel asked.

"Never," Theodore told her.

"Not even with any girl?" Rachel was mildly surprised.

"I'm serious. Like I've been to parties and tried hanging out with both guys and girls but just...no luck," Theodore was thinking of the Green Albatross as he said the word 'luck'. "How about you? I mean you'd definitely had done it before, right?"

"No," Rachel admitted. "My dad has been very protective of me when I was young. He never liked the thought of me having a lot of guy friends. I've always been told it was for my own good that I stay away from guys as boys these days are a bad influence."

"And girls aren't?" Theodore probed.

"He never saw it that way, I guess. He was an old-fashioned person," Rachel said. She continued, "So he implemented all kinds of restrictions. Ignore guys who hit on me. Wear jeans instead of short skirts, always be back home before seven in the evening. It's like there was a version of me that he wanted to see and he had successfully moulded me to be that way."

"But he knows you're going to grow up to be an adult and you have to make your own choices, don't you? You're twenty-one now, you can't always be that innocent little girl he projected you to be," Theodore questioned.

"Like I said, he was successful not only in changing the way I behaved, but the way I think," Rachel answered. "I've always been afraid of interaction with guys...until I met you."

"I'm glad I met you too, Rachel," Theodore put his hand on her cheek and looked her in the eye. With both of their lips stained with pizza sauce and oil, they shared a kiss.

Theodore reached for Rachel's panties and pulled it down and took it off, followed by his own brief. Rachel put her pizza back onto the open box and spread her legs as he placed his cock head on the entrance of her pussy. This was it, she was finally ready. His heart was pounding too, he was finally putting his cock into a woman's hole. He slowly pushed it in.

"Ah!" Rachel shrieked in discomfort.

"Easy there, I'll go in slowly," Theodore comforted Rachel as he slowly pushed and pulled his fully erect cock in and out of Rachel.

Theodore was on top of Rachel, his palms flat on the bed beside Rachel's shoulders as he was fucking her. He watched as her face gradually changed from that of discomfort to that contorted with lust. He felt her tight pussy beginning to accommodate the size of his cock. He maintained the pace, it would still take a while for her pussy to get used to the sheer size of her cock completely in it.

"Ah! Ah! Ah...ah...ah...mmm..." Rachel kept her flow of moaning, she was at the height arousal.

"Hm...Rachel...hmm..." Theodore said her name.

"Oh...Teddy...hmmmm..." Rachel responded.

Both of them were heavily breathing at each other as they were fucking. It was difficult for Theodore, fighting the urge to fuck his girlfriend harder and faster, knowing she is still vulnerable to penetration. As her vaginal walls were hugging his penis tight, he kept focusing on how

she is consumed by the enjoyment of him being completely inside her.

Theodore then felt the sensation in his cock, he was going to explode. "I'm about to cum," he said.

"Teddy..ah...I'm not on the pill!" Rachel told him.

Theodore already knew that. He pulled out his cock and stroked it until it ejaculated. His hot seed shot onto Rachel's torso, the trail of cum staining from her bra to her smooth tummy. As Theodore was heavily panting while kneeling still on the bed, he looked down on Rachel's slowly convulsing vagina. It was bleeding, he had taken her virginity. He turned to look at her. She was blushing and curling up her arms to her chest. She was so happy to finally be deflowered by him, and was also proud to be the one to take his virginity as well.

"You want to finish up the pizza?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, I'm still kinda hungry," Theodore answered.

"Yeah me too, after all that fucking! Ahahaha!" Rachel laughed.

Theodore laughed as well as he laid on the bed. The two finished up their dinner, drank some soda and went to bed completely naked after calling it a day.

The next day:

Theodore opened his eyes. Rachel was not in bed with him. As much as he wanted to stay in bed for a while longer, he had to find out where she is. He got up to search her room, she was not there. He then went down to the living room, still not there. Alas, he checked the kitchen and got his surprise for the weekend. His girlfriend was wearing a black dress coat that ended with a skirt at her thighs, a pair of gloves that was colored white at the forearm part and black at the fingers, a pair of black high heels that had extensions up to the knee followed by fishnet stockings that went up to her thigh. Her dress coat had an opening which showed a cleavage and was short enough to reveal a pair of white cotton panties. To top it off, she wore a black headband. Rachel was cosplaying as 2B from Nier Automata while cooking breakfast for Theodore.

"Holy, fucking shit..." Theodore expressed his pleasant disbelief.

"Like what you see, babe? I'm dressing up as every teen nerd's fantasy today," Rachel greeted Theodore.

"Good god, where did you get this...this whole idea from?" Theodore was still surprised.

"Well, I've decided to look up all those female characters in video games. All of them look too nerdy or exaggerated except 2B, she's hot. And I said I thought you like video games, so I gave this cosplay set a chance," Rachel explained.

Theodore was not a hardcore gamer like Gerald, but he played this game before. Rachel was right, 2B was the object of his nerdy fantasy for a short period of time, and seeing his new lover dress up like that video game angel was a hell of a treat. He threw himself at her with no hesitation and hugged her tightly. This time, he was not even kissing her, just indulging himself as he ate her lips and tongue.

Theodore let Rachel go after a few seconds. "You finish preparing that dish first. And then you can carry it to the sofa outside while cat walking on those heels," he instructed her.

"Ok," Rachel gave him a peck on the cheek before attending to the pot.

Once she was done preparing breakfast, Rachel took a plate full of fried noodles and brought it to the living room. The clicking of her high heels caught the attention of Theodore who was sitting on the sofa watching the morning news. He turned his head to her, seeing how sexy she was, swaying her hips left and right as she was walking towards him, carrying that plate on her hand. She was careful with placing Theodore breakfast on the table, like a servant being cautious not to displease her master.

"Oh God, you are getting sluttier and sluttier each day," Theodore commented.

"I hope this slut is making you happy, Teddy," Rachel purred, keeping her posture bent down on the table, letting Theodore get a good view of that cleavage before having his breakfast.

"Lay down on the sofa, rest your head on my lap," Theodore commanded his slut-servant.

Rachel complied. She rested her body on the sofa with her left leg folded into an inverted 'V' and her right heel resting on top of her left knee. Now Theodore was taking each fork of the noodle for himself while feeding his girlfriend the other, alternating between each bite of the dish. The couple finished their breakfast and stayed in their current position for a few minutes until Theodore's phone rang.

"Rach, can you give me my phone?" Theodore asked Rachel.

"Ok babe," Rachel got up to the table and looked at the ringing phone. It was Helen. She went back to Theodore and handed him the phone.

"Hello?" Theodore answered.

"Morning dear, how's everything?" Helen was as cheerful as ever.

"Everything's fine. In fact, I'd say things are great!" Theodore said.

"Well you sound really upbeat, what's up?" Helen was curious.

Theodore looked at Rachel and spanked her cute little butt lightly, telling his mother, " Oh nothing really, I'm just taking the time to relax after a looonnggg day of housework yesterday."

"I hope you're well rested, Teddy. Your Aunt Elaine and Uncle are cooking us some nice burger and steak for barbecue right now," Helen continued the conversation.

As Theodore was going along with the conversation on the phone, Rachel got off the sofa and kneeled in front of him, opening his thigh and sucked his pole right away. He was taken aback. 'Seriously, right now?' He thought to himself. She whispered to him, "It's payback time, you buster. You better not hang up the damn phone!"

Theodore tried his hardest keep himself relaxed while talking to his mother but his efforts are rendered almost futile with the way Rachel was sucking him off.

"Yeah yeah that's really nice! I really wish I could gooo...but I've got to rest before school...and work starts next week," Theodore struggled to maintain a straight flow of dialogue as he was looking at Rachel bobbing her head up and down his hard wet cock, her eyes looking as seductive as ever.

"What's the matter? You sound like you can't wait to get off the phone," Helen asked casually.

"Oh it's nothing, mom," Theodore told his mother. His primal instincts kicking in from the pleasure Rachel's mouth and face was giving to his penis, yet he had to sit still and keep a calm demeanor. "I'm just handling some hot food that's all."

"Liar liar, penis on fire," Rachel whispered while giggling. She used her finger to tickle Theodore's cock urethra followed by giving it a long lick upward.

"Anyway, there are more shopping malls here than in our neighborhood. You want us to buy anything for you?" Helen asked.

Theodore gave a silent moan. He collected himself and told his Mother 'no' but Helen was not done yet. She continued with her prattling. Rachel decided that it was time to finish this and went back to her blowjob. This time, she started gagging and deepthroating Theodore's rock hard rod. Hearing the slurping and the feeling her tonsils at the tip of his cock finally made him cum. Theodore was disconnected from his mother talking as he was ejaculating his sticky load into Rachel's mouth. Rachel swallowed his seed shot by shot, reveling in the semen flowing down her belly the same way she used to drink Theodore's semen-coffee mix.

Rachel gave Theodore's dick a kiss as she got up and sat beside him, waiting for him to finish his conversation with his mother. Soon enough, Theodore and Helen said their goodbyes and hung up their phones.

"Rachel, you nasty bitch..." Theodore said.

Rachel gave Theodore a kiss. "What are we going to do today?" She asked him.

"We're going to fuck around the house," Theodore took Rachel by the hand and stood up. "Literally."

Rachel followed Theodore. She asked him where they are going but Theodore just smiled, tugging his head instructing her to just keep following him. It finally hit her, they were both going to his parents' room. As they entered, Rachel took a second to marvel at Helen and Timothy's master bedroom. The color scheme was white but it was well decorated, from the wardrobe and desk to the curtains and the huge king sized bed.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Theodore prompted, his naked body lying on the floor, he tapped his palms on the bed, inviting her to lay with him.

Rachel smirked. She sauntered her way to the bed when Theodore fiercely grabbed her by the waist and began sucking on her lips. She started kissing as well as stroking Theodore's once again stiff cock. He took his hands to her back and buttoned her blouse coat and removed her white lace panties, throwing them on the floor. Now she was kneeling on the bed, her body naked except her black fishnet stockings and heels, her gloves and headband. Theodore saw that her pussy was dripping wet and bent down to give it a kiss.

"Still sore from yesterday?" Theodore asked.

"No," Rachel was surprised herself. "It's like I've completely forgotten the pain myself."

Theodore was still for a second. 'Either it was because I went slow on her pussy or the Green Albatross healed her vagina overnight.' But swiftly that train of thought went out of his head as Rachel put her hands on his jaws and continued with their kisses.

At first, Theodore kept his embrace on Rachel as he was smooching with her but he decided to play with her body just a little bit. His hands went to her boobs and cupped them, moving them in circular motion. She started moaning between their kisses. He added his index fingers to fondle with her rock hard pink nipples. She played along, her right hand grabbing his ass cheek and her left hand lightly stroking his harpoon.

"Mmmm...you know my parents would be

super pissed of they see us like this. This is their bed," Theodore said, he wanted to cool down the heat of sexual tension a little bit, no need to go too fast.

"But do you find it disgusting though? Like, your parents regularly fuck here and we're fucking on top of their bed now," Rachel was curious.

"I do. Feels kind of yucky but there's a thrill in doing this when they're gone," Theodore explained.

"Oh my god, you're just weird!" Rachel told him.

"Says the girl cosplaying a weaboo jack off material," Theodore clapped back.

"Ahahaha Oh but you like it, don't you?" Rachel knew better.

"Sexiest thing I've seen a girl do," Theodore said.

Theodore put his finger on Rachel's naval, slid it down slowly and inserted it into her wet pussy. The two lovers were now copying each other's actions. Both of them were in tune with each other as by now, they were very familiar with their partners' body parts and erogenous spots. After a few minutes of hot teasing, it was time to fuck.

"Teddy, oh, I want your nice cock in my pussy now," Rachel mewled.

"Say it again, Rachel. Your voice is music to my ears," Theodore told her.

"Fuck me baby...I want my cunt walls around your cock," Rachel said it again.

Theodore got the green light and laid down. He beckoned Rachel to lay in front of him, which she did. She removed her heels first, leaving her thin legs wrapped in her net stockings. Once down, she lifted her right leg up, giving Theodore's cock a clear entrance. In their position, they both started pumping.

"Yeeessss! Oh fuck! Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Rachel did not hold back in her screaming of pleasure this time.

Neither was Theodore, he kept groaning and groaning away as he was having a series of heavy breathing at Rachel's neck.

"Awww yeah yeah yeah! Fuck my pussy, ram it into my hole! Baby yes!" Rachel was under a spell as she kept taking hit after hit of Theodore's pole in her wet slot. With one of her hand holding her brown hair up in a bunch, the other was locking fingers with Theodore's own hand. Fucking in their position and posture was draining a lot of energy but they were both willing to go all out to achieve the horny sexual pleasure they had been waiting to get since the first time they went to the beach together.

"Rachel, get up!" Theodore wanted to break the spooning position.

"Ha...ha...You're gonna *pant* cum?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah...oh...," Theodore confirmed.

"Ok," Rachel got Theodore's command and closed her legs. Theodore pulled his erect cock out of her cunt and stood up. She knelt in front of him, cupped her boobs and opened her mouth, sticking her mouth out. Theodore stroked every inch of his cock until he ejaculated.

Theodore sprayed his seed all over Rachel; her breasts, neck and face. Rachel took whatever semen that landed on her tongue and swallowed it, a gesture of satisfaction. The two of them took a moment to relax in the positions after the very intense session of fucking.

"You must be tired," Rachel said, after licking her cum-stained lips.

Theodore sighed, "For now, but it's still eleven in the morning."

"Maybe we should just lay down for an hour first," Rachel suggested.

Theodore laid his nude body on the bed and Rachel followed suit. She put her hand on Theodore's toned chest and they both just grinned at each other.

"You seem to be finding your parents' bed really cosy," Rachel pointed out.

"I do. It's kinda gross but there's a certain thrill in having sex with you here while they're away," Theodore expressed his thoughts.

There was a moment of silent bliss between the two, until Rachel voiced out something that was on her mind. "Teddy, I want to extend my stay here in your house."

"What, you mean you were planning to leave at first?" Theodore asked.

"Yeah kinda. I'm graduating next year and my parents want me to come back home. But I think I want to continue living in this household, with you," Rachel told Theodore, rubbing her thigh on his flaccid cock.

"Will they be okay with that?" Theodore wondered.

"They'll be reluctant at first for sure. But I think eventually they'll have to accept I'm old enough to make my own decisions," Rachel rationalized to herself.

Theodore looked over at the desk beside the bed. There was a photo of a younger Helen and Timothy together. Then he turned to glance over the bed, full of their sweat and sex stains with the bare bodies of those two teeny boppers laying on top of it. So this was how it was like to transition into manhood. "I'll be here for you. We're gonna be with each from now on," he told her.

The two of them napped in bliss. When they woke up, Rachel put her 2B attire back on and continued fucking Theodore like rabbits. Theodore brought her to different parts of the house to bang. Sixty-nine in the kitchen, reverse cowgirl in the garage, missionary position in the backyard and so on. He wanted to feel like he owned the house and she wanted to be his Chatelaine.

"You sure you're not going to be tired?" Rachel asked Theodore while munching on potato chips, lying lazily on his bed.

"I'll be fine. Besides, there's still tomorrow, which is a Sunday. While my mom and dad unpack their stuff after coming back, I'm just going to knockout for the whole afternoon," Theodore answered.

"Okay. But if it's too much work for you, you can always wake me up. I can help you," Rachel told him.

"No need to stress yourself out with my responsibilities, just relax for the rest of the weekend," Theodore gave Rachel's breast a squeeze and walked towards the Green Albatross to open it's scroll.

"I've been wanting to ask, what's that?" Rachel asked Theodore, looking at the Green Albatross.