The Green Albatross Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. This?" Theodore fumbled for a moment. "It's a...it's a how do I put it? It's an antique that my friend gave to me. He told me it would bring good fortune. I don't really believe in it but a souvenir as big as this is a splendid decoration to my house...yeah," Theodore lied.

"I see, looks majestic," Rachel commented on the relic.

Theodore opened up the scroll. A new message popped up for him:

"Get yourself some sleep. I will clean up the mess in your house for you."

Theodore gave a big sigh of relief. He went back to his bed and laid beside Rachel. "I thought you were going start cleaning the house?" Rachel asked.

Theodore stroked his palm on the curve of Rachel's ass. "Don't worry. It's all taken care of," he told her.

They were both too tired to go another round after a whole day of shagging each other. Rachel and Theodore simply embraced each other and fell asleep. The fun was over for the weekend but it was simply the beginning of something new. A new relationship for Rachel and a whole lot of wishes for Theodore to try out with the Green Albatross.