The Green Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emmy," we had settled on the couch in our nightgowns for a movie before we went to bed," why are you doing this for me?"

"Don't you mean TO you?" she laughed.

"I used to feel that way but somewhere along the way, it changed, I started liking it, did you see something, do you know something about me that I don't know?"

"Honestly?"

"Yeah, honestly."

"At first, I was mad that you were ruining my dresses and I wanted to make you miserable, but when I saw you with my laundry, when I saw you dressed all the way the first time," she paused, putting her hand on mine, "you're so unlike our brothers, you are gentle and creative and kind, It's just," she paused and took a deep breath, "it's just I always wanted a sister."

"Well, I'm starting to think you got your wish," I cuddled next to her, "I had fun today, thank you."

We watched the movie in silence.

I explained that I had lost a bet with Emmy and while I caught a good amount of ribbing, nobody questioned the polish on my nails, most of them having no trouble believing my sister would make me do something like that.

Halloween arrived and I was so nervous I couldn't eat, the costumes Emmy and I left the house in were traditional, I was a Jedi, and she was a slightly sexy princess, as spoiled as she was, my parents did have their limits. When we left Carla's house, all four of us were anime schoolgirls, Carla had 'found' some fake boobs for us that filled out the white shirts to the point they almost didn't button, in other words perfectly. The over-the-thigh socks, the frilly white panties, the super short skirt, I felt so exposed, almost naked and I loved it.

The party was at a frat house at the local college, there was a mix of costumes, most not really indicating much thought, six football players had just worn their jerseys, a couple of cheerleaders had done the same. There was nothing like the four of us, we were surrounded by guys before we got in the door. I grabbed onto Emmy's arm like my life depended on it.

"Just relax and have a good time, you are sexy hot so go with it," she smiled at me and pulled her arm free.

"But, what if...?"

Rachael's boyfriend and his buddies rescued us from the mob, leading us to an area toward the back of the room they had claimed for themselves and I started to relax.

"I'm Ben, can I get you a beer or something?" he was tall and fit, had a nice smile, and was dressed in the same Jedi costume I left at Carla's, so there was a little of a nerd factor going on that meant we might actually have something to talk about.

"I'm Charly," I tried to smile," Yeah, I'd like that." I just hoped I didn't sound as nervous as I was. I shot a worried look at Emmy and she just smiled and gave me a thumbs up, she was flirting with two guys and Carla and Rachael were sitting on a couple of guys laps, I'd meet Ray and Jeff later, they were the girls boyfriends.

Ben came back with two red solo cups and we grabbed a couple of chairs off to the side, Emmy smiled when I remembered to cross my legs like she had taught me.

"So how do you know Rachael?" Ben started.

"I came with Emily, Rachael's best friend, I'm just tagging along tonight," he had a sweet smile, "So, you're a Jedi or a monk and I don't take you for the religious type," I gave him my best smile and took a sip of the beer.

"You know Star Wars?" his eyes lit up a little.

"Duh, everybody knows Star Wars," we both laughed.

What followed was a deep dive into all nine movies; I let him do most of the talking, asking a lot of questions I already knew the answer to just to keep him talking so I didn't have to talk about myself. Ben was king of the nerds; he knew everything Star Wars there as to know and loved sharing it. I discovered I liked listening to him just as much, the way his face lit up when he talked about his favorite scenes and the way his brow furrowed, when he talked about the sequels, if I had been dressed differently, we would have been fast friends, with my ass hanging out of this skirt, I had no idea.

"Bathroom break, come with me," Emmy put her hand on my shoulder. I got up and followed her.

"He's cute, and it looks like you like him," We weren't going to the bathroom, she just wanted to check up on me.

"He knows more about Star Wars than I do, and yeah, he's nice, easy to talk to," I smiled," so I guess I do like him." We walked and talked for a few minutes before heading back, there was no judgement, and her only advice was to enjoy myself. I could do that.

Ben was waiting for me where I left him and had gotten me another beer, our conversation picked up where it had left off, I caught myself playing with my hair and reaching out to touch his arm, he was not only a Star Wars über-geek, he was very funny. The crowd got larger and larger which meant it also got louder and louder, "You want to go someplace a little quieter?" He looked me in the eyes, I could see the desire inside.

"Yes."

We found our way to the back yard, a bench under a couple of big trees, it didn't look like it got a lot of use, but it held the two of us just fine, I curled up next to him and he put his arm around me, when he kissed me, my heart almost stopped, "Ben, I, I've never, I've never had a boyfriend," it was a whisper.

"Girlfriend?" he gave me a little laugh.

"Nope," I smiled coyly.

"And that means that was your first kiss?" I just nodded.

"It was nice too," I added a smile to the nod and kissed him back.

It started slow and easy, soft delicate kisses mixed with even softer moans. As the intensity grew, so did the passion, I could feel the stirring in my crotch and found myself hoping he was feeling the same way.

The mood was broken for a short time when he slid his hand across by boobs and I laughed, "What, is that funny, me liking your breasts?" he seemed hurt,

"Considering they're fake, kind of. They came with the costume; I didn't feel a thing. Go ahead squeeze." He did and we both laughed.

When his hand slid up my thigh I didn't protest, it felt so good, a subtle tingle ran up my spine. When he didn't stop, I reached down and put my hand on his, "that's probably not a good idea right now," my gawd I wanted him to keep going so bad but was afraid of what he would do when he found out about my secret.

We kissed some more, I slowly untied his sash and opened his tunic, sliding my hand across his chest, his boobs were real, nice hard pecs, and well developed, my nerd was in better shape that I had thought, his nipples were nice and hard. I started kissing his neck as my hand moved to his taught stomach, "Can I though?" I reached his belt.

"I thought you had never done any of this before?" he wasn't saying no.

"But I have a lot of fantasies and I have done a little practicing on my own," I could feel myself blush, " unless of course you don't want me to," I smiled mischievously and started to move my hand back up to his chest.

Ben helped me undo his pants and slip them down past his knees, I knelt in front of him, what I saw in front of me was beautiful, not as big as the gift Emmy had given me but straight and pink and wonderful, nestled in a patch of curly black hair, I reached for it, marveling at how soft it was, amazed at how good it felt in my hand, I began to stroke up and down slowly, running my thumb across the tip getting a loud moan for my efforts.

"My god Charly," Ben shuddered when I licked the slit with my tongue. I made him last as long as I could, knowing full well what was going to happen, I took him all the way down to his balls when I knew he was ready, his wonderful seed pulsing down my throat, I soiled my panties at the same time, I was hooked, I wanted more.

"Are you sure you're real?" he moaned when his body stopped trembling and I let him slide from my mouth.

"What do you mean?" I giggled.

"You are the most perfect woman on the planet, you like Star Wars, you're beautiful, funny, and smart," he smiled," and you can do that. If you told me you played 'Squadrons,' I could die right now and be happy."

"Then I guess I better not tell you," the grin on my face said, 'game on.'

Emmy found us in his room laughing and screaming as our squad got slaughtered, again. I was better than he expected but the team we had been put up against was just too good and the three random players we were teamed with weren't interested in any kind of plan, they just wanted to blow stuff up. He didn't mind because I 'kissed it and made it better' after each loss, all three of them. It occurred to me that my 'first-aid' may have been counterproductive to winning but I didn't really care, and Ben sure didn't complain.

Carla let us keep the costumes and I slipped my Jedi robes on over my schoolgirl outfit, thankful that I wasn't going to have to explain the mess in my panties. It was after 2 when we finally got home, Emmy just smiled at me the entire way.

"You look like you had fun," she finally said something as we walked up to the front door.

"I had a blast, thank you so much for making me go," I laughed.

"And I guess you really liked Ben," the look in her eyes was all too familiar, she knew something.

"Why?" I tried not to protest too loudly, she just licked her finger and wiped the small dribble of dried cum from my cheek and laughed.

The next morning after breakfast, she got all the details and I showed her what I could do with the dong, the look of disbelief and admiration on her face was priceless.

"And you did that for Ben?" she wanted to hear me say it.

"Four times," I blushed bright read, "I guess I really like it." My smile wouldn't go away.

"I guess so," Emmy laughed, "but what do we tell mom and dad when Ben comes looking for the girl at the party?"

"I didn't give him my number; all he knows is my name is Charly."

"And that you know Rachael and me and Carla. Rachael and Carla are dating his fraternity brothers, he can find you and if you did 'that' to him four times, he is going to come looking." She pointed at my toy.

Wednesday afternoon when we got home from school, mom and dad were sitting at the kitchen table waiting for us, a huge bouquet of flowers on the table between them, the card said,

Charly,

"Had a great time "playing Squadrons."
Let me know when we can do it again,

~Ben"

"Sit," my dad pointed to the two chairs in front of them.

What happened next was not pretty, it involved a lot of talking and explaining, or trying to anyway, a lot of crying and hugging and a few 'come to Jesus' moments where I told them how it all started and what I done to get the flowers, ok, I left out the blowjobs. I got points for my brutal honesty but lost them on almost everything else, even Emmy had to own up to what she had done, for once in her life, she was not given a pass.

In the final analysis, Emmy and I had gone from brother and sister who barely tolerated each other to best friends, and I had discovered a huge part of me that none of us had ever expected to find, something that I was going to fight with everything I had to keep.

Emmy and I were on probation, school and home until after the holidays, except that I met with Ben to tell him the truth about myself, accepting whatever reaction he offered, he got up and walked out on me without a word.

Thanksgiving, I got to go through it all over again as I explained it to my older brothers, they were more accepting than I thought they would be and , seeing that, my dad started to come around a little, even letting me dress openly around the house.

For Christmas, Emmy got me a more realistic pair of boobs and everybody laughed, my mom and dad got me a certificate to get my ears pierced and a very nice pair of diamond studs, just like the ones Emmy had gotten on her sixteenth birthday, my brothers all pitched in and got me a gift card to Victoria Secret, Emmy was jealous and I offered to share. I also got a brand-new gaming computer that I had to try out as soon as possible.

As soon as it was set up, I started the download for Squadrons, logging in when it was done, putting in a group request. I recognized Ben's screen name and pulled in behind him, he was a lot better than I remembered, but I was playing on my system, so I was a lot better too. We worked together wonderfully, covering for each other and coordinating attacks, at the end of the mission, he had beat me by four kills, but the third-place member of our team was so far back, it didn't matter.

He sent me a friend request, it took me a few minutes, but I accepted. The next mission was about the same, with him barely beating me on kills but the two of us dominating the game. When the call request came in, I logged off.

"He sent me a friend request," I crawled into bed with Emmy, "and I accepted."

"Did he know it was you?"

"I don't think so, when he tried to call me, I logged off and came in here." The question about me liking Ben was mute, I had sucked him off four times the day we met, the question was, "what do I do about it now, especially since he knew the truth and had walked out on me when I told him?" Emmy wrapped her arms around me, I woke up next to her the next morning.

Emmy went with us when mom took me to get my ears pierced, it would be only the third time I went out in public dressed as a girl, but the first in a very long string. The girl at the salon commented on my wig and I told her what was going on, she asked if she could take it off, and after a brief conference with Emmy and my mom, I agreed. Forty minutes later we left, I had my diamond studs in my ears and a cute haircut that could look very feminine or somewhat androgenous, the stylist promised to find the wig a good home.

"You're sure about this? This is really what you want to do?" I was sitting across from my dad in his office, if I said yes, we had some papers to sign and send back to the school. When he asked me that question just after Halloween, I hadn't had an answer, this time it was a simple, "Yes."

He signed and then I signed, he took a deep breath, stood up and gave me a big hug, "whatever happens, I love you." It took a few minutes for the realization of what I had just begun to set in, a huge weight had been lifted from my soul and it felt right, for the first time I could remember, I wasn't jealous of Emmy, I didn't have anything to prove to my brothers or my dad, I could finally just be me.

I found Emmy in her room, laying on her bed talking to Rachael on the phone, I sat down and gave her a big hug," I love you; you know that?"

"What was that for?" she looked a little surprised.

"Everything," I smiled and left.

When school started back after the first of the year, not much changed, I met with the school counselor and we talked about the schools transgender policies and came to an agreement, the jeans I wore were tighter and as spring arrived, the shorts shorter, I wore makeup, and nicer shoes, sometimes even skirts or heels, my teachers all started calling me miss, and my boobs had started to ache and itch a little as small buds appeared underneath the nipples, to everybody else, I was just as invisible as I had been for the past three and a half years. I made a few new friends as other people in similar situations reached out, it felt really good to know I wasn't alone.

For spring break, we went to a friend's beach house in Florida, the beach was private to the small community, so we didn't have to deal with the huge crowds, we could just work on our tans and relax. When I saw the bikinis my mom bought me, I almost cried.

Emmy and I were forced to turn over our phones which was not too bad for me but murder for her, having her umbilical cord cut was torture, but she got over it. By the time we left, I was almost as excited about my bikini tan lines as I had been about the bikinis, Emmy was just glad she was about to get her phone back.

The drive back home was just over twelve hours, Emmy spent the entire time texting back and forth with Rachael, I spent it racking my brain over who had texted me at 10:31 every morning leaving just a '?'.

"Who is this?" they answered with a smiley face.

"Seriously, who is this?" was met with the monkey with his hands over his mouth.

"Hint?" two spaceship emojis.

A smile started to form at the corners of my mouth, "Ben?"

"Hi. Talk?"

"When I get home, K?" he responded with a blushing smiley emoji.

We only had an hour left to get home, it felt like it took forever and then we had to help unpack and put everything away, it was midnight before I finally got the chance to call.

"Hi," Ben sounded nervous when he answered. It was awkward for a minute or two, neither of us sure what to say.

"Look, I'm really sorry for the way I treated you, OK? I just needed to tell you that," he finally blurted out.

"Ben, you didn't do anything, I should be apologizing to you, I should have told you the truth first, before I even let you kiss me."

He kept going like he hadn't heard me, "but, when you told me, I got scared, I didn't know what to say so I just walked out and left you there. It had to be so hard for you to do that, and I just left, I feel like such a jerk; wait, you're really not mad at me?"

"No, I thought you were mad at me," we sat in silence for a few minutes, each letting the realization sink in.

"I'm starting to get boobs," I don't know why I started with that, it was totally inappropriate and none of his business, it just came out.

"Like at the party?"

"Oh god no, those were huge, but I still have them in my closet," I could feel myself blush as we both started laughing.

We talked until I let out a huge yawn, I didn't even know what time it was, "It sounds like you're tired, thanks for talking to me, and thanks for not being mad."

"I'm just glad you're not mad, and the next time you try to call me in a game, I promise I'll answer."

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"You sent me a friend request in Squadrons and then called me and I just logged off because I was afraid, I thought you'd be mad if you knew it was me."

"That was you, you're 'JediDIva'? You're a lot better than I remembered from Halloween."

I laughed," I could say the same thing about you, Mr. 'losing on purpose'."

"Can you blame me?"

"I was a little out of control that night, may be a lot out of control," I laughed and let out a small sigh, "you know it can't be like that if we see each other again, right?"

"You'd see me again?"

"I didn't do all that just because I was horny and out of control, I kinda did it because I really like you. You already know I'm not like other girls, so if you can deal with that, then, yes, I'd like to see you again."

"So, if I called you tomorrow, you'd maybe go get some ice cream with me or something?"

"That would depend on what time you called me, I'm really tired and if you woke me up, I might have to reconsider that whole 'really liking you' thing I just said."

"Ok, JediDiva, get some sleep and I'll try to wait as long as I can."

"Goodnight Ben," I didn't even remember hanging up.

Ben waited until just after noon before he called, when he came and picked me up, he met my dad, which got him brownie points, and then he took me for ice cream. After ice cream, we went for a long walk in the park, his hand slipped into mine as we followed the path along the river talking about what had happened and how I got there. I told him about the basement and how Emmy blackmailed me at first, I shared my initial confusion, all the doubt and fear, and finally my moment of clarity when my dad asked me if I was sure. He just listened, asking a few questions, but never offering any judgment, promising to thank Emmy when he saw her.

He even took me to dinner, ok, we stopped at Sonic for burgers, before finally kissing me sweetly on my front porch when he dropped me off. For real first dates, it was about as perfect as I could have ever asked for.