The Green Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben and I talked every day and saw each other at least twice a week, not counting the time we spent online trashing the empire. He would come and just hang out at my house or we would go for more long walks in the park by the river, we saw movies and went to eat and hung out with Emily and her friends and their boyfriends, nobody was more shocked than me when Emmy introduced Eric as her boyfriend. My dad even started to like Ben; it was nice.

The Saturday he picked me up to go see the latest Marvel movie, I was too quiet. When he asked me what was wrong, I told him that prom was next week, I told him all about shopping for a prom dress, how Emmy got two dresses, in case she changed her mind and while I had tried a few gowns on, I decided I didn't want to go.

"Well, it's your own fault, you know?" I looked at him like he was crazy, I couldn't believe he had said that.

"I mean if a girl can't even give her boyfriend a hint about something like her senior prom, she deserves to stay home and mope."

"Boyfriend?"

"Well, I kind of thought I was, unless there's some other appendage you want to tell me about." He was teasing me. I punched him in the arm.

"So, Friday, I'll pick you up at what, seven?"

"You're serious, you want to go to prom with me?"

"Um, hello, boyfriend, it's kind of in the job description"

It was a tossup as to whether I was more excited about prom, or that Ben saw himself as my boyfriend.

Our parents took all the standard pictures, Ben and Eric waiting, me and then Emmy coming down the stairs, the boys pinning our corsages, and, of course, the couple's pictures and one of the four of us.

The dance was wonderful, Ben the perfect gentleman, the looks I got when we walked in just made it better. We danced and talked and laughed until they turned the lights on and made us leave, it was magical.

I laid there smiling, Ben's arm wrapped around me, Emmy had been right, I was a little slut, the subtle salty reminder of what Ben and I had done lingered in my mouth, my thighs and butt ached from him taking my virginity and then making love to me over and over again. I had worn him out, his youthful endurance had almost been enough to save him, but not quite, time and time again he coated my throat with his juice and filled my ass with seed, it had been wonderful.

I knew Ben probably wasn't my forever love, but he would always be my first love, I knew I would never forget him, the future just held so many changes, my body changed a little every day, and then there was the possibility of the surgeries, Emmy and I were going off to South Bend in the fall as all my brothers had, my dad before them, and his dad before him, but Ben would stay here to finish his degree and move on to whatever was next; we all would.

I thought about my journey to this moment, where it had started, everything that had happened and smiled as I watched the green satin dress with the ornate needlework on the bodice slip to the floor from the back of the chair where I had tossed it in my eagerness to be with Ben, wondering just how much trouble I was going to be in when he took me home the next morning.

I didn't care, I snuggled closer to my boyfriend and closed my eyes.

===

PS. Just so you know, there really was a green dress and the zipper really did get stuck, I'll leave how much of the rest of this story is true to your imagination.

As always, please leave your comments.