The Green Fairy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I unloaded the biggest and longest blast of sexual gratification of my life. My eyes rolled back in my head and all I could see were fireworks going off and a galaxy of stars. I really think it was a personal best and though I could no longer see Carly's face, she apparently devoured every drop. For when I was finally able to open my eyes again, she was licking my balls and pubic hair to make sure she had gotten every drop. She was a true artist -- a pro among pros -- and all I could say was "Oh My God -- Oh My God," over and over.

When my breathing finally returned to the point that I could speak in whole sentences, I looked up at Carly to see her wiping her lips on a corner of my towel. When she saw me finally making eye contact with her again, she asked, "So Dean how was it?"

"Un-fucking believable Carly -- where in the hell did you learn to do that?" I gasped still unable to speak in full coherent sentences.

"Practice, practice, practice..." she said with a smile.

And with that, Frank jumped up and approaching the bed said, "Okay my little vixen, it's my turn."

He motioned for me to move over, which I did, and he took my place in the center of the bed. Carly wasted no time in resuming her previous position hovering over the hardest dick in the room, as mine was taking a quick rest. One noticeable difference in her technique was that she was leisurely taking her time with Frank's cock. More like a relaxing saunter on a Sunday morning then a brisk stroll around the block she had taken with me. I guess she knew him much better, and besides, he'd been stroking himself for the last five minutes watching me get my knob polished, so I assumed he was close to cumming anyway.

The only other difference was that instead of Carly lying with her body next to his legs, the way she had done with me, she had turned herself perpendicular to his body crouching over his genitals. She was actually on her knees -- head down with her face buried in his privates -- ass high in the air. As I lay on the side of the bed watching his pecker effortlessly sliding in and out of her mouth -- her head slowly bobbing up and down like an oil well pump jack -- any stiffness I had lost after the biggest orgasm of my life was quickly returning.

Frank noticing that I was quickly returning to 'ready for action' status, said, "Dean -- you know Carly would really love it if you'd fuck her."

I first looked at her -- no noticeable response -- she was totally engrossed in sucking Franks love stick. Then looking back at Frank, I saw that he was nodding -- 'fuck her, fuck her.' So, I did. I got up on my knees, positioned myself behind her and just as I was about to guide myself into her waiting poontang -- she actually reached between her legs, grabbed my dick and inserted it herself. Now here was a woman after my own heart. She could give her husband a romantic blowjob while simultaneously taking the initiative to make sure a near perfect stranger was fucking her just the way she wanted to be fucked.

And anxiously awaiting me she must have been. For I don't think I have ever felt a wetter snatch. As my dick slid right in without the slightest resistance, pussy juices actually squished out. This gave a whole new meaning to the phrase 'pre-lubed' as her juices were dripping off the bottom of my balls and running down my leg. With every forward motion of my hips, her ass would slap hard against my pelvis producing a loud smack and another splash of feminine nectar.

I guess hearing this sloppy state of affairs between his wife's legs, Frank began turning his body towards the swampy mess. As his head touched her leg, she lifted it allowing him to slide underneath her. This placed them in the classic '69-position' -- the only notable difference was that I was still fucking her doggy style and my balls were now slapping Frank's forehead.

As Frank started licking her clit and slippery slit, his nose would slide along my dick as it slid in and out of her pussy. Only occasionally at first, but then with predictable regularity, his tongue would trace the bottom ridge of my dick and sometimes even lick her juices off my nut sack.

On one hand I felt a little weird having a man licking my junk. But on the other hand, he had just watched his wife give me the best blow job of my life, not to mention that I was currently fucking her -- and besides it felt so fucking good, who was I to complain?

After several minutes of this, I noticed Carly suddenly increase her speed on Frank's dick. I guess he was ready to cum, and she felt the need to wrap things up. And boy did he cum! His licking stopped and turned instead to extremely heavy breathing. His hot humid breath bathed my balls, and I assume Carly's clit, like a steam sauna.

I hadn't actually had my second orgasm of the evening, so I just buried myself as deep into Carly's twat as I could get. I could tell from the movement of Carly's head that she must be cleaning up Frank's 'area' the same way she had just done for me. Judging from the movement of her head, she must have been licking Frank's privates the way a mother dog cleans her newborn pups. After a minute or so, Frank's breath seemed to return to normal and Carly's head slowed to just an occasional lick.

As the action between Frank's legs was wrapping up, and I was still tightly imbedded in Carly's other end, she just sort-of drifted over onto her side. I followed her over and tried to stay fully engaged. But unfortunately, I wasn't really able to stay as fully implanted as I would have liked. As my wet dick twitched -- not fully satisfied -- she wiggled her ass up towards my face and when she felt she was close enough, she lifted her upper leg and placed it on my head.

The intention was clear, she wanted me to lick her snatch -- eat her out -- and that's exactly what I started doing. She had just given me the most amazing oral sex of my life, so returning the favor was the least I could do. I had noticed earlier that evening that she was shaved as clean as a cue ball; but with my face now buried deep between her legs, I realized that she was way too smooth to have just been shaved. She must have had a recent full wax job. Her pussy was the cleanest, smoothest thing I had ever had the good fortune to lick and kiss. Smoother than a baby's bottom I thought to myself, but this is no baby's bottom -- it was the finest piece of ass I'd ever sunk my face into. Her pussy lips were full and round, and her clit was big enough to allow me to give her a little blow job. It was truly heavenly.

I have to admit I felt a little out of my league, but she was sweet enough to gently guide me with subtle movements of her body as well as directive moans and groans when needed. I was so involved in giving the best experience possible; I didn't even realize that Frank had started sucking my dick. And when I finally realize what was going on down there -- well it was too late to object. He was doing an absolutely marvelous job and I had no intention of breaking my rhythm with Carly, so I just let him proceed. Besides, by this time I realized Carly was continuing to suck Frank's dick. So, with my tongue buried deep between Carly's legs, Frank's dick in Carly's mouth and my dick in Frank's mouth, we really had a true three-way daisy-chain going on. Sort of a love-triangle with no one left-out.

I had never even considered sex with another man in my life. It's not that I'm homophobic or anything; it was just that, even from an early age, I'd always liked girls. And besides, I'd never even seen any guy that I thought of in that way, it was just never on my radar. But I must have been on Frank's radar -- and I guess Carly had no objections as they clearly intended on bringing me home from the moment they sat down next to me at the bar. And boy, were they ever skillful at snaring me -- hook, line and sinker.

Now in all fairness -- I have to admit Frank was doing one hell of a job on my South Pole. He certainly wasn't shy about sucking a man's dick and his technique was every bit as good as Carly's, in some ways, maybe even better. I guess being male, he just had that slight edge of knowing what felt good. Just like I have always assumed that a woman could give another woman oral sex better than any male -- simply because they shared all the same parts.

Well, back to Carly. She was apparently the only member of our little Ménage à trois that had not had her own orgasm yet this evening, and I was determined to get her off before something happened below my waistline that might bring our little dalliance to an abrupt close. So, I inserted two fingers into her and with my palm up and flexing my fingers in the classic 'come hither' motion, I massaged the roof of her love canal until the inevitable explosion rocked her entire body. Whether she chomped down on Frank's peckerwood or not was none of my business -- I assumed she knew what she was doing at that end.

But at my end -- there was a flood of Biblical proportions. She was shooting like a lose firehose. At first, I thought maybe she was peeing on me, but it certainly didn't smell like pee and to be honest, there was just too much of it. She literally soaked me as well as the bed. I was just beaming with pride -- when suddenly I realized her explosion was causing one of my own.

Frank must have also realized that Carly's climax was near and redoubled his own efforts to polish me off. By using a wet finger, he began massaging that little spot between my ass hole and my balls, he managed to create my second climatic eruption in less than fifteen minutes. Now I'm sure my load was smaller -- but as for the utter sensation and intensity, it was every bit as good as Carly's. I really didn't think that was possible, but somehow it was.

After Frank swallowed every drop I could give him -- and I'd done everything I could think of to please Carly -- all three of us just rolled back on our backs, breathing like racehorses and stared at the ceiling. Eventually Frank said, "Dean -- you okay?"

"Yeah -- yeah," I gasped. "I'm fine -- that was absolutely amazing. I didn't know what else to say."

"Would you like to do it again?" Carly chirped.

"Not tonight!" I exclaimed.

"Oh no," Frank said. "The next time you're in town. How often do you get to Des Moines?"

"Well generally once or twice a year," I answered. But feeling a sense of disappointment in the room I added. "But I could certainly make it more often if need be."

"That would be great," Frank said. "Let me give you our contact information. You can e-mail us yours, and maybe send a picture or two. We'll certainly send you some pictures to remember us by and we'll set up a date the next time you're in the area."

And with that Frank jumped off the bed and ran naked from the room to get a pen and paper, leaving Carly and I alone on the bed.

Once he was out of the room, Carly leaned up on one elbow and looking me square in the eyes said, "You know Dean -- Frank really wants to fuck you."

I was simply speechless. I honestly wasn't expecting that, and I had no idea what to say. I just simply stared at her.

"I'll suck your dick while he's doing it," she added. "You'll have the most amazing orgasm of your life -- I swear."

I couldn't imagine a married couple doing this. I just continued to stare at her without saying a word or nodding my head one way or the other. But apparently, they had done this before and loved it. It was evidently their thing -- and obviously, the spark that kept their romance and their marriage going, so who was I to judge.

"Well," she said before Frank dashed back into the room. "You didn't say no, so at least think about it. I promise -- you'll love it."

And with that Frank breathlessly reappeared, paper in hand.

The next morning as the Captain clicked off the 'Fasten Seatbelt Sign' and the Flight Attendant informed us we could use our electronic devices; I reached for my laptop and started an e-mail to Frank and Carly. I had been thinking about the entire experience from the moment I left their house last night. I still wasn't sure what to make of it -- maybe it was the 'Green Fairy' -- I did have quite a buzz. But it was more than that -- the whole experience was simply magical.

As I reached for my wallet to get the piece of paper with their email address on it -- I felt the strangest bulge in my pants. Realizing that I had a hard-on that wouldn't quit -- I thought to myself, 'They seemed like such a normal couple.' So, I guess the answer is yes.

12