The Green Plague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mylo found himself unable to shake the way she had described her semen. Could it really have a sweet flavor...? It was actually tempting to have a taste of it after all the salty precum and sweat he had been swallowing... It would be the taste of freedom from any more of this humiliation, at least until the next day, and the goddesses know he was desperate for a good night's sleep.

With a newfound sense of determination, Mylo doubled his efforts in bringing the savage orc to orgasm. He opened his mouth as far as he could, taking in even more of the thick glans inside it, while his tongue teased her little frenulum underneath. Even when he found himself unable to widen the entrance of his mouth any further, he simply pushed himself forward, using the sheer size of the massive cock to pry his jaw open the last bit, until finally, the entire head was lodged inside his mouth, his teeth stuck behind its rim.

Umora found herself taken off guard by the sudden pleasure. "O-ooh..." she moaned, going cross-eyed and gripping the boy's head with her big hands. "Good slave..."

Despite gagging almost instantly from the tip of her cock pressed against his throat, Mylo used his tongue and lips to his best effort, sucking and licking whatever surface he could come into contact with while unable to move back and forth even a tiny bit. At this point, the uncontrolled moans that Umora began uttering weren't even necessary for Mylo to know that he was on the right track; the huge increase of precum that was now flowing into his mouth was indicator enough. He had barely been at it for ten seconds, and he had already been forced to swallow numerous times.

"You not done yet, pretty boy," Umora purred, gently applying more pressure to the back of his head. "I said 'swallow'..."

With an expression of pure horror, Mylo looked up at her pleadingly as she attempted to push her cock deeper, but only receiving a smug grin in return. In an attempt to stop her, he pushed his hands against her abdomen, even though he knew he didn't possess nearly enough strength to make a difference. Sure enough, he could feel her cock forcing its way further in, flattening his tongue and tonsils to make room for itself, making him retch and convulse violently.

"Mmm, you tight!" Umora growled. It might have seemed like an impossible fit, but she knew perfectly well how her body worked. The boy was one of her tightest slaves to date, that was certain, but that wouldn't matter much when it came to what happened next. Just as the descend down his throat began, her cock started compressing slightly, making for a tight, but manageable fit, allowing her to continue deeper than what had initially seemed physically possible.

Mylo's urge to throw had never been so strong, and yet he was no longer even gagging. Perhaps it was a sign that he was about to faint, as it seemed like his entire body had given up on even trying to resist her, his arms dangling in front of him, his eyes rolled back... He was thankful that he at the very least was able to draw in a tiny amount of air through his nose, but that as well was getting increasingly hard.

When Umora had reached the halfway mark, she was satisfied. She started rocking back and forth with her hips, repeatedly pulling out a few inches before immediately plunging them back in, moaning and grunting with each thrust. She was quick to realize that this was her best throat-fuck yet. Not even a minute had passed, and she could already feel an orgasm building up, one that would easily be substantial enough to serve as the boy's dinner, while still having a lot to spare for... a little makeover, you could say.

With cheeks that had turned a dark green in arousal, Umora looked down at her slave, biting her lip as she took in the view. There really was nothing like seeing the look on a human's face as she shoved her massive cock down their throat, their stretched out, pink lips around her dark-green shaft making for the most beautiful contrast imaginable. And it wouldn't be long before another color was added... She could feel her huge, undulating balls practically aching with a need for release, her potent sperm in an uproar to mark the boy as their cumdump.

And Mylo noticed it too. While he may have been close to unconsciousness, he could feel a violent throbbing, stretching his throat out even further, and those low moans coming out of Umora's mouth had turned into something bestial, almost frightening. He looked up at her past the massive tits jutting out, at the deep lines on her frowning face and the drool hanging off her lips and chin... Yeah, he knew he was about to get filled up real good.

Umora hissed between her teeth as the boiling sensation in her balls built up more and more, her hips continuing to swing back and forth with ever increasing speed. There was drool flying all over the place from her cock's violent plunging down her slave's throat, treating him like nothing more than the little human sex-toy that he was. She could feel him convulsing even harder around her arm-thick shaft now as his lungs cried out for air, but ultimately, it only ended up giving Umora the last push that she needed, his tight, wet insides practically milking her.

"You drink my cum!" she commanded, giving a few last, quick thrusts. "Drink like good slave!" With that, she shoved her cock in one last time, so that it was once again firmly lodged halfway down her slave's throat. Then, she finally got her release, her balls drawing up against her pelvis as they began emptying themselves. As if a full bottle had been shoved into Mylo's gullet, her thick, orcish cum began spewing out, straight down into his hungry little stomach.

He couldn't believe the amount he was being injected with.No way... he thought to himself, feeling the thick, scalding fluid flowing down his throat.There's soooo much cum... Mere seconds after she had begun unleashing, Mylo could already feel a huge, warm puddle forming in his stomach, and there seemed to be no end in sight. Her cock kept throbbing over and over, spewing more and more semen down his throat each time, even to the point that he could feel his belly expanding slightly, as if he had stuffed himself with a bunch of food.

He had never felt as weak as in that moment. The way she held his head in place with her big, strong hands, the way she practically roared with pleasure while he gagged pathetically, the way she looked down at him, her face somehow managing to look prideful and smug despite her draining orgasm... All while her one and a half foot green cock broke him in for the first time, branding him as nothing more than a slave for a savage orc.

Suddenly, Umora changed her grip to Mylo's platinum-blonde ponytail with one hand, while the other grabbed her cock mid shaft. "Ungh, you taste now!" she grunted, pulling his head and her hips in opposite directions, retracting her cock from his tight throat with a wet slurp, still cumming furiously. "Open mouth!"

As much as he wanted to bend over and throw up all over the place, Mylo had to endure it a little longer, lest he would risk angering his orcish mistress. With his mouth agape, he was only able to cast a quick, cross-eyed glance at the massive, throbbing cock in front of him before his face was painted white, forcing his eyes shut. It was quickly made apparent that Umora had not been lying about what to expect from her strong seed. It covered him in a thick, pudding-like layer, its heat almost scorching his skin, all while he struggled to swallow whatever she managed to land in his mouth.

Why...? he thought to himself as he gulped down over and over.Why does it have to taste so good...? Perhaps comparing it to honey was an exaggeration, but it was easily one of the tastiest things he had ever had, sweet and creamy like a dessert at a high-end diner, with a hint of a salty bitterness to it. And his hunger that had been building up for quite some time? Gone.

After several mouthfuls of the viscous fluid had been added to the already large pool of cum in his stomach, Umora was finally drained. With a steady trickle still oozing out of her tip, she stood there, even more sweaty than before, looking down at her slave with a big, satisfied grin on her face. Truth be told, it was hard to even see his facial features anymore with that thick layer of white covering him, but it was most definitely a look that suited him. She had really outdone herself, even covered his hair and chest with her semen.

"Good job, slave," she praised, her tone calm and soothing, as if her wild temper had died out with her orgasm. She wiped the sweat off her forehead, tucking back the unkempt, black hair that hung across her glistening face, before pulling her leather shorts back up, letting her limpening, cum-drenched cock flop inside them with no intention of cleaning it first, adding to the stewing mess that was her genital region. "You pass mouth test."

Mylo barely registered her words. He just sat there, completely drenched, exhausted, and... horny. Really, really horny. His tiny little dick stood straight up, a bit of stray orc-cum covering part of its surface, the mere heat it radiated onto him feeling better than his hands ever had. Hell, he was close to orgasm himself, with no other stimulation than just that.

But as much as he would have liked to rub one out right then and there, he was far too tired to do anything else than catching his breath, his eyes closing as he felt himself drifting off, almost tipping over where he sat. That is, until he felt Umora suddenly grabbing him by the legs and pushing them together, aligning his feet next to each other. He opened his eyes and watched as she took out a rope from her pouch, before she wrapped them around his ankles and began tying them together.

"... Why are you tying me up?" he mumbled. At that point he didn't even possess the energy to struggle or protest, in fact, it was draining to even speak.

"We done for now," Umora said, her eyes focused on tying him up. "Long travel tomorrow. We need sleep."

"Why do you need to tie me up for that?"

Umora glared at him, a half-smile forming in the corner of her mouth. "I not stupid. You escape if I don't do it."

"No, I won't..." Mylo said. He wasn't lying either. By now, he knew better than to get on her bad side.

"Mhmm, okay..." Once done with his legs, she grabbed him by the arms and pulled them behind his back, tying his wrists together with a long enough margin in between them to allow him to comfortably bring his arms to his sides.

Mylo let out a yelp as he suddenly found himself lifted off the ground, with Umora's strong hands gripping his armpits tightly. She sat down on the ground, letting the boy remain in her lap while she reached for his discarded dress a couple of feet away. He watched as she began crumpling it together into a ball with her rough, sweaty hands, perhaps ruining it forever.

"What are you doing...?" he asked weakly, far too tired to let his irritation show.

"You ask too much questions," Umora said. "I'm making pillow." She put the little ball of white fabric onto the ground, not too far away from the bonfire, its flames slowly but surely getting weaker. She lay down with her head against the "pillow", her arms wrapped around the boy's cum-drenched torso, bringing him with him. While she had to make do with the dirt beneath her as a bed, the timid little boy could at least be allowed some comfort during their first night together, in the form of her firm, yet soft body. She held him tightly against her chest, both tits on either side of his face, while he quietly lay on top of her, his breathing heavy and his body limp.

It was well past midnight. Now, while the sounds of sex no longer echoed through the woods, every other noise was like a faint symphony, bringing a sense of peace to the pair. The songs of the crickets, the fluttering wings of crows and ravens, the distant howling of a wolf, or perhaps a stray lycanthrope... It was the perfect combination of sounds to listen to while enjoying one's afterglow, at least according to Umora. As for Mylo? Well, let's just say that the drunk cheering from the city streets would have been preferable, not to mention a warm bed. But it could have been worse.

With a content smile on her face, Umora stared up into the starry sky. "... Slave?" she said.

"... Yes?" At that point, Mylo had already closed his eyes, and even hearing her voice was tiring.

"I like you. You good for sex."

Mylo blushed. "Thank you..." he mumbled. Truth be told, he wasn't being entirely sarcastic. He had, after all, tried his best to please her, and had she not liked him there was no telling what she might decide to do with him.

No more words were uttered after that. Sayinggood night, and other such formalities, was rare for an orc, and Umora was no exception. She simply closed her eyes as she began drifting off, with her slave serving as her blanket for the duration of the cold night. She looked forward to tomorrow... And to some extent, she suspected that he felt the same way, deep down.

Mylo was surprised to notice that, judging by the loud snoring coming from his mistress, she had actually managed to fall asleep before him. Not that it would take long for him to follow suite, but he had a little... distraction to deal with. Several, in fact. One being the cloud of her sweaty stench that he was trapped in, and the other being the warm, sticky seed that coated him. A lot of it was still stuck to his face... Around his nose and mouth...

He sighed.Maybe just one last taste...