The Green River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly," said Jordan. "It's nice though. I haven't been to the rest of the city, though."

"That's the whole point, I think," replied David. "They have this whole little setup pretty fine-tuned for conferences and tourism. The first time I came here I ventured out - saw the Alamo and the like - but on foot there's not much else to see or do around here that I've found."

"Oh - how many times have you been here?"

"I think this is my... fourth time here." He paused, then added, "In five years. It's a really popular spot for smaller conferences and meetings. I like it here, but I'd much rather see new spots. There are only so many Alamo magnets I can put on my fridge." He turned to look at Jordan and smiled.

"I can see how all this might seem a bit blasé now, but for me it's pretty remarkable. Much nicer than some of the places my conferences are held," replied Jordan. "The last conference I went to was in Thunder Bay, which I can promise you is not as exciting as its name makes it sound."

They continued walking away from the hotel but without a destination in mind.

"On your right!" came a voice behind them. Jordan and David both turned to see a jogger passing them. At that moment they were at a narrow part of the riverwalk without guardrails, and David lost his balance as he turned.

"Woah!" he cried out, and Jordan instinctively reached out to grab him lest the pleasant walk evolve into a water rescue. In an instant, it was over: the jogger was gone, David was stable on the ground, and Jordan was holding one of his hands while grabbing his shirt. They both smiled and started laughing.

"I had just been thinking, I wonder how many people fall in every year," said Jordan with a smile. "Hey, that'd be a statistic - do you know that one?"

David laughed and said, "No, I don't - but I do know that the water's only about 3 feet deep here, so, even if people actually fall in, the situation shouldn't be serious." David's gaze met Jordan's - they paused and felt the moment between them build as the din of the world receded from them. After a short while David broke the silence saying, "You know, you're still holding my hand." Jordan's face immediately reddened, and they let go while turning away with a smile.

"If you were an astronomer, you could probably make some kind of 'red shift' joke here," Jordan said, trying to regain their composure.

"You know... if you wanted to keep holding my hand as we walked, that'd be okay." David paused, then added, "For safety of course." David winked.

"Oh, I think I could do that," said Jordan. "If it's for safety."

"By the way, we never picked a place to eat - what do you feel like?"

"Know any good Tex-Mex places, Mr. Been-Here-Four-Times?" asked Jordan wryly.

"Yeah, I actually do," said David. "It's just around the corner here."

They used a small footbridge to cross the river and continued to walk with the green water flowing beside them, now hand-in-hand.

----------

"Separate bills, please," said Jordan, and the waiter left. Returning their attention to David, Jordan said, "That was actually really good!"

"I'm glad you thought so," said David, leaning back into his chair. "What do you want to do once the checks come?"

"I'm not sure - did you get those tests graded already?"

"No," said David with a smile. "But they can wait a bit. I usually bring something like that with me when I travel in case I ever get bored. I'm not bored when I spend time with you."

Jordan smiled, and the waiter brought the checks over. David quickly looked at his, dropped his credit card on the tray, and handed it back to the waiter. Jordan looked at their bill and then took out cash from their wallet. "Keep the change."

"Cash?" asked David.

"I hate how in the States they always take your credit card away to god knows where," replied Jordan. "No, thank you. Cash is king. Plus the foreign transaction fees and the like."

"Fair enough," said David. "May I ask you something?"

"Sure," said Jordan, guardedly.

"Earlier, today - at breakfast - did you try making a Clue reference?"

Jordan blinked. "Wait, what?"

"This morning at breakfast when I was blathering on about how I came here I said 'and to make a long story short' and I thought I heard you say 'too late'," David said, then paused for a moment before continuing. "I just was wondering if A) I heard you right, and B) if you were referencing Clue - or being, shall we say, unfiltered."

Jordan chuckled. "So, A) yep, you heard me right. I guess I'm used to saying stuff like that with friends, and maybe you were giving off a friendly vibe. And B) also yes, I was referencing Clue. I'm surprised you caught that - basically nobody has seen it."

"I love Clue," said David. "Okay, well maybe not love, but it has some iconic moments that I also like to reference. I don't remember the last time I saw it though."

"Well, we could change that - I have it downloaded," Jordan said, fidgeting with their napkin. They knew what they were suggesting and knew that they were within the rules they'd agreed to with Em, but things had never gone this quickly at a conference before. "You know, if you want to watch it with me."

David smiled. "I think I would really enjoy that."

----------

As Jordan entered David's room, they saw him sitting on the couch. "Hey, you have a couch."

"Yes, I do," said David. "I'm not really sure why, but my colleague was the one who booked the room. Not that I'm complaining."

Jordan walked over and sat next to him. Then, they opened their laptop and double-clicked the file. "Do you... want to start now?"

"Yeah - would you mind if I turned the lights out, though?" asked David. "And do you want anything while I'm up?"

"Go ahead, and a glass of water, please." The room was dark and David was back on the couch with two glasses of water just as the Paramount stars were fading. Jordan positioned their body so that they were leaning against David, and David put his arm around them. "Is this okay?"

"I think so - is this?"

"Yes," Jordan said, smiling.

The two cuddled while watching the movie, but to Jordan's surprise David's hand was still on their arm when Mr. Boddy's body was found.

"You know," Jordan began, "Mr. Boddy's body isn't the only body that can be discovered." And as they said that, Jordan took David's hand and gently guided it to their breast. "This is okay." They could hear David's heart begin to beat faster, and after a few moments his fingers began to trace the outline of their nipple through their shirt.

"If you also want to explore..." David trailed off, and then slowly moved his other hand to theirs. "May I?"

"Mhmm," was Jordan's distracted answer - they were relishing the feel of the fabric rubbing against their nipple.

David guided Jordan's hand to the outside of his jeans. Jordan could feel David's penis swelling as they moved their hand. "This is okay, too," said David. Jordan gave his cock a gentle squeeze.

"Kiss me," said Jordan, and David leaned in. Their lips met, gentle at first, but progressively more vigorously. David slid his hand through Jordan's hair as he began to gently bite their lower lip. "Mmm," was Jordan's reply. They began to more rhythmically squeeze David's cock through his pants - he was quite hard by this point, and with each squeeze he did a small thrust with his pelvis. As their tongues met, David began to gently tug on Jordan's hair, and then after a moment used their hair to pull their head back to begin kissing and nibbling on Jordan's exposed neck. The feel of David's lips on their neck, feeling the warmth of his breath and skin, his scent... it was all so different from kissing Em, and the feeling of intimacy with a new person - the novelty of a new body - was just as rapturous for Jordan as raw physical sensuality of the moment. "Let me take this off," they said, removing their shirt.

David sat back and smiled saying, "That's a good idea, and fair's fair." He removed his shirt, too, and then paused. Gesturing at Jordan's chest he said, "I guess we're still wearing different layers of clothing..."

"Well, if you want my bra off," Jordan said, remembering the countless souvenirs they'd seen alluding to the Alamo, "come and take it."

"With pleasure." David smiled and reached around them to begin undoing their bra. As he did, he began to straddle Jordan's lap, and he used the extra height to kiss from Jordan's lips to their ears to the top of their forehead, all while fumbling aimlessly with their bra.

Jordan began to kiss David's neck, then down to his chest, their lips feeling the hair of his chest. "The clasp," Jordan said between kisses on David's chest, "is in the front." David let out a playful groan, and then deftly unclasped Jordan's bra. David sat back, no longer straddling Jordan.

"Lay back," he said, taking their right hand in his. Jordan obeyed, and David began to kiss and lick from their hand to their arm toward their shoulder. As he did, he positioned his body on top of Jordan and maneuvered his lower body so that the bulge of his erection pressed against Jordan's leg as he moved. Jordan's body responded, and they felt their pussy becoming wetter, preparing itself to receive David's cock.

The kisses and licks reached Jordan's shoulder, and began to zigzag down their chest and alit on their left nipple. David's lips gently surrounded the nipple, and he used his teeth to lightly scrape along Jordan's skin. He used his free hand to approximate this on Jordan's other nipple. As he reached the end of the nipple, he kissed and pinched; then he kissed his way to Jordan's other nipple. This time, he used his tongue more to swirl around the nipple while gently massaging and pinching the other. After kissing the nipple, he kissed his way down Jordan's stomach, stopping at their belt. David could sense Jordan's wetness, and his head was spinning with anticipation of entering their body with his tongue.

"No," Jordan whispered. "Please stop." David sprang backward and was sitting next to them.

"What's wrong?" David asked. "Is everything okay?"

"I..." Jordan began but felt embarrassment rising. David reached for the water glasses on the table, handed one to Jordan, and began to drink from the other. Jordan accepted the glass with both hands, took a sip, and then - keeping the glass mostly in front of their face - said, "I'm not ready for this. Not yet."

"Oh," said David. "That's okay."

"It-it's not you," Jordan stammered. "Really."

David smiled. "Even if it was me, that's okay."

After a few moments and another sip of water, Jordan said, "Em - my wife - is out on a date now. She's been poly for as long as I've known her. I... have mostly been monogamous. I've... this is new for me. You, here at a conference, so soon. I don't have much experience with non-monogamy, and I thought I was ready for having a one night stand. That's one of the things Em and I have talked about me doing. But I guess... not."

David sat quietly as he absorbed Jordan's words. "Thank you for explaining," he said after a few moments. "ENM is challenging. It isn't for everyone, and even the people it is for... it isn't for everyone in the same way. I.. understand that." He smiled, and added with a chuckle, "but fuck you're a good kisser."

Jordan smiled. "So are you." Several moments passed in silence with the two nearly-lovers gazing into each other's eyes.

"So, what now?" said David, breaking the silence. "We could keep watching the movie - the first ending is coming up."

Jordan paused. "Is... there something..." Jordan searched for the right words to match their thoughts but paused when they realized that they didn't actually understand what they were thinking and feeling. A deep breath, a sip of water. "I'm so horny, and I want to come. And I want you to come, too." Jordan repositioned themselves, feeling more confident now that they had identified their feelings. "Could we lay here and... masturbate?" They felt their cheeks redden and were thankful for the darkness.

"I'd like that," said David. "I would love to watch you play with yourself." He smiled, and Jordan did, too. "I guess I'll get undressed now." He stood, unbuckled his belt, and slid his jeans and underwear to the floor. As he stood, Jordan could just see how erect David was by the dim light coming from the many tiny sources in the room. He then sat back down.

"My turn," said Jordan, and they stood. Their pants did not have a buckle, and so they slid them to the floor directly, but Jordan left their underwear on, and sat back down. After they sat, they removed their underwear, too, and tossed them to the floor.

"Should we turn a light on?" asked David. "Would you like a blanket?"

"Yes," was Jordan's quick reply. "Both." David arose, retrieved a blanket, and handed it to Jordan who used it to cover their body. David then turned on a lamp in the corner, and Jordan was able to see clearly the dark pink tip of his penis, the most immediately notable part of his cleanly shaven landscape. They watched David walk back to the couch - they were focused on his penis, craving the feeling of his girth inside their body. When he was sitting again, Jordan thought that David's penis was about the size of the banana that had once been the focus of one of Em's bedroom adventures. Jordan smiled - at the thought and the cock that was so close to them on the couch.

The silence hung in between them for a moment, and then David began to use his right hand to stroke himself. He grabbed the base of his shaft, and slid his hand up and down. Jordan watched as the tip of his penis pulsated on its own rhythm and then began to glisten with a drop of pre-cum. As David bit his lip and gave a soft moan, Jordan began to rub their clit using their right hand.

"Mmm," said David. "I'm glad I'm not the only one touching myself." He continued to stroke himself, slowly. Jordan used their other hand to begin cupping their right breast, gently massaging it; as they did so, the blanket slipped a bit, revealing their chest to David. He let out a sigh of gratitude and began to stroke himself ever so slightly faster. Jordan began to use two fingers sliding into their pussy while they began pinching their nipple and softly moaning.

As Jordan's rhythm of fucking their pussy with their fingers became more vigorous, they felt beads of sweat forming under the blanket. Without pausing their finger-fucking, Jordan used their free hand to toss the blanket off and felt the rush of cool hotel room air all over their lower body, which was covered in a mixture of their wetness and sweat.

"Oh fuck yes," exhaled David, pumping his cock harder. His eyes were fixed on Jordan's pussy, watching their fingers slide in and out. He noted that it looked like Jordan had shaved recently but that the hair was starting to grow back. "Keep fucking yourself," he growled. Jordan saw that David's entire cock was glistening now - covered in pre-cum - and moaned while adding a third finger and using their other hand to rub their clit. They were both panting lightly, and the only other sounds in the room were the rhythmic sounds of wet flesh moving in carnal ecstasy. "I'm... I'm getting close," he said, almost gasping at the words. "I'm getting so close to coming."

Knowing that David was deriving so much pleasure from their body, Jordan felt themselves getting wetter and beginning to tense. "Me, too," was the only reply that Jordan could muster. They wanted to feel David, to take him inside themselves, but the seed of logic that remained knew that this was a bad idea. But Jordan still wanted David - wanted to feel his cock, to touch him, to feel his sexuality. Their nipples were so sensitive - Jordan desperately wanted to feel sensations through their nipples. "Come on my tits," Jordan said. Part of them thought that it might have sounded like a command, so they hastily added, "if you want to."

David quickly stood and moved closer to Jordan who slid their body down so that they were more fully horizontal on the couch. "Fuck I'm getting close," said David. "I'm going to come on you!" Jordan closed their eyes. A moment later, they felt the warmth of David's cum landing on their chest in little beads. Jordan opened their eyes and watched David's cock twitching in his hand, the last drop of cum at the very tip threatening to drip. Jordan felt - believed - that they were close, they just needed sensations, feelings, textures... they needed David's hands on their breasts.

"Rub it all over me," whispered Jordan, and David knelt beside the couch. He used his hands to rub his cum over Jordan's tits, especially focusing on their nipples. When he gave their cum-covered nipples a pinch and felt his fingers slide off, Jordan's back arched. "Oh God! Fuck!" Jordan exclaimed loudly. They remained arched for a moment, and then slowly collapsed back into the couch. "That was..."

"Good," said David, completing their thought.

"You are a pretty good guesser," said Jordan, playfully while reaching for the blanket that had been tossed aside earlier. They offered some of it to David, who accepted.

David and Jordan sat naked on the couch together under the blanket. "So, what now?" asked David.

Jordan stared at him. "Well, I think I need a shower," was their reply.

David smiled. "You can use mine," he said. "I need one, too. We could take turns. Or..."

Jordan smiled back. "Nice try, but I think I should shower in my room," they said and began to stand. They then began to gather their clothes and said, "But I had... I had a lot of fun tonight."

"Me, too," said David.

-----------

The next day was the last full day of the conference, and Jordan was at breakfast early hoping to see David; no luck. By lunchtime, Jordan hadn't seen David anywhere at the conference and had been checking ENMeshr to see if he had messaged. They were still matched, but David had sent no messages... but Jordan also hadn't. They had opened the conversation and wanted to send a message several times, but the right words escaped them. Finally, after the afternoon coffee break, Jordan opted to send a simple message:

J: Hi

No response came from David.

As Jordan retired to their room after the day's sessions had concluded they spotted David outside, pacing near the river. Jordan sighed and turned to continue toward their room - then paused to reconsider. Jordan wanted to see David, so why not go walk outside? Jordan reasoned that there were many reasons to go outside - in fact, they still needed to get a souvenir for Em. It was decided: they would try to have a pseudo-chance encounter with David. Jordan walked down the stairs and out the sliding glass doors to the riverwalk.

"Hey!" said David as soon as Jordan stepped outside.

"Hey yourself," replied Jordan, their tone icier than they had expected. "No conference for you today?"

"Ah, yeah...," David began. "I had to deal with a whole cheating thing today and was on calls all day. There weren't any sessions I was super interested in, though, so..."

Jordan felt a sinking feeling in their stomach. "Cheating? Do you mean... is this about last night?" They felt their body tensing, preparing for a fight or flight response. Fuck, they though, this is just my luck.

David blinked and recoiled slightly. "What? What do you mean?" His eyes met Jordan's, and they could tell that he seemed genuinely confused. "Oh! No no no," he said quickly. "Cheating - like plagiarism. Academic cheating. Students doing things they shouldn't be doing." He started to laugh, and Jordan felt the tension in their body releasing.

"Oh," said Jordan with a nascent smile, "I guess in my line of work I have to deal with the fallout of the other kind a bit more so that's where my mind went."