The Green River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair enough," said David, his mood visibly lightened. "No, no, last night was fine - great even. I already told Marc about it briefly, and he's excited for me to tell him some more details when I get home. Today was just work nonsense."

Silence fell between them, and they paused in that moment to feel each other's presence and listen to the quiet sounds of the water slowly moving beside them. Jordan broke the silence and sighed saying, "What now?"

"Well, I've got another call with the dean in about 20 minutes - I was just out here to clear my head. Would you want to get lunch after the conference ends tomorrow? When do you leave?"

Jordan frowned. "I've got an early flight tomorrow - 5 AM to Detroit, so I'll be up at like 3:30."

"Yeah, that's an obstacle to lunch tomorrow," David said quietly.

"And I'm guessing you can't skip out on your work tonight?" Jordan asked.

"That's a good guess," said David with a sigh. "Dinner tonight?"

"Nope - I agreed to have dinner with someone to talk about some kind of collaboration or having them come talk to my congregation."

"Dang," said David. "Not going to lie, I was really hoping to see you again."

"I was, too," said Jordan. "But I guess that's it, then." Silence built between them, and Jordan chose to break the silence again - they wanted to escape this encounter before it became awkward. Jordan said, "see you around," and then turned to leave.

"Yeah, see you around," said David. Jordan could hear the disappointment in his voice but kept walking - until they heard him call out, "Hey!" Jordan stopped and turned to face him. "Okay, shot in the dark - if you want, here's my room key," he said, extending the plastic card toward them. "If you want to come down after you eat dinner and pack or on your way out... that'd be okay."

Jordan paused and then realized that they were actually considering this. What was the harm?, they reasoned. Afterall, taking the card isn't a commitment to doing anything. "Okay," said Jordan, cautiously taking the card from him. "But this doesn't mean that I will come by, okay?"

"Absolutely," said David. "No expectations here."

"Okay," said Jordan nervously. They turned to leave, and then they began to worry... "What if you're asleep?"

"Well," replied David slowly. "Come on in, I guess. Feel free to wake me up," he said, and then quickly added with a smile, "and feel free to wake me up in any way you want."

Jordan blushed and left without another word.

----------

It was just after 3:00 AM when Jordan slid the keycard into David's door. Their cab would be downstairs in about a half hour, and Jordan didn't have a plan. The door lock flashed a green LED, and Jordan quietly stepped into the dark room. Their eyes didn't have time to adjust to the darkness from the bright hallway and so it was too dark for them to navigate. Jordan fumbled for their phone and turned on the flashlight as they slid off their shoes and placed their bags by the door. What am I doing?, they asked themselves. Should I give him a kiss Sleeping Beauty style? Or wake him up to just say goodbye? As they walked through the room, they felt the nervous excitement building.

When Jordan reached the bed, they sat on the edge and saw David curled up against a pillow, his back toward Jordan. They noted that he was only wearing dark briefs, and they felt the urge to touch his back. Jordan decided to gently touch David's side, and reached out their hand. As soon as Jordan's hand touched his side, David stirred and rolled onto his back, still holding the pillow. When he was on his back, Jordan saw David's erection pushing against his underwear. The image of David stroking himself the previous night flashed into their head, and Jordan was overcome with desire. They wanted to take David's cock inside them, to feel him fill their mouth. Well, Jordan thought, he did say I could wake him up in any way I wanted...

Jordan turned their flashlight off and knelt next to David. Then - very slowly - Jordan lifted the waistband of David's briefs and pulled it down so that his penis and balls were both exposed. Feeling somewhat trepidatious, Jordan decided to use their hand first. They reached forward and gently wrapped their hand around the base of David's cock and then, with a gentle squeeze, began to stroke up and down. David let out a soft moan and shifted in the bed but still seemed to be fast asleep. Feeling emboldened, Jordan began to stroke quicker in the darkness - all the while wishing that they could be watching his cock swell. Jordan could feel themselves getting wet, blood rushing to all of their sensitive areas. Jordan began to use their other hand to pinch their nipples while continuing to stroke David.

"Good morning to you, too," David said, groggily. Jordan froze - they knew David would wake up but hadn't thought far enough ahead to have a plan for this moment. "I like what you were doing," David said with a small movement of his hips, "you could continue if you wanted..." Jordan said nothing but resumed stroking David. "Mmm..." was his contented response.

Now that David was awake, Jordan wanted to feel his hands on their body. Using the hand that they had been touching their breasts with, Jordan pawed at the bed looking for David's hand and, when they had found it, brought it under their shirt and squeezed their breast through David's hand before releasing him. David understood the message and began to gently massage Jordan's breast and play with their nipple. Jordan's now free hand slid inside the yoga pants that they were wearing and began to rub their clit. "Oh yes," Jordan whispered. David was fully awake now and sat up, took Jordan's shirt in both their hands, and pulled it over the top of their head. As Jordan's arm yielded to the shirt removal their hand came out from their yoga pants covered in their wetness. Jordan was unsure of what to do with their hand, but before they could determine the best use of their wetness David wrapped his arms around them and began to suck on the nipple that he hadn't been playing with. "Fuck," gasped Jordan, and they placed their arm around David to draw him close, rubbing their wetness along his back. As David felt the warmth being traced along his skin he arched his back and bit Jordan's nipple - Jordan gasped.

"Did you like that?" asked David. Jordan blushed and nodded - and then remembered that David wouldn't be able to see that.

"Yeah," said Jordan. "A little rough can be nice."

"Noted," replied David, and he began to suck and nibble on Jordan's other breast.

Jordan ran their fingers through his hair and then asked, "Can we turn a light on? I want to see you."

David withdrew from Jordan and stood up; Jordan could hear him walking around the bed. "Close your eyes," he said softly. Jordan obeyed, and with a small click David turned on a dim bedside lamp. "That should do nicely."

"Yeah, it should," said Jordan, turning around to see David's body in the dim warm light. They smiled as they saw his naked body and knew he would be returning to their side in seconds.

David had a hunch and said, "I didn't say you could open your eyes."

Jordan's smile got bigger. "You're right. What are you going to do about it?" David began to walk towards them, and Jordan wanted him to use his cock to punish them. As David's cock approached, Jordan moved to kneel beside the bed, wanting him eagerly.

"What do you think you are doing?" asked David. "That's your reward - you'll get that later if you are good."

Jordan blinked. "Then... what should I do?"

David sat down on the bed and motioned for Jordan to come close. "Lay down across my lap." Jordan obeyed and, sensing what he wanted, raised their ass a little. "Mmm..." was all David said. Whack! Jordan hadn't noticed his hand was already raised, and the sting of his hand against their ass caught them off guard.

"Oh!" cried Jordan.

"Shh," soothed David. "Be silent... you don't want to wake the neighbors, do you?" Jordan steeled themselves, and then Whack! David's hand connected with Jordan's other ass cheek and the sting resonated out sending tingles through their body - and then lingered on their ass. "Good - that was better," said David when it was clear that Jordan made no audible reaction. Then with his left hand he ran his fingers through their hair, and with his right hand rubbed their ass through their yoga pants. The sensation of David's fingers massaging their skull and the fabric rubbing where his hand had stung them electrified Jordan's body, and they arched their back and moaned quietly. "I think you deserve a little reward now."

Jordan felt David's right hand grip the side of their pants and begin to pull. The stretchy fabric would quickly make this more awkward than sexy Jordan knew from experience, and so they used their right hand to pull the other side down. David and Jordan stopped when the waist of their pants were around their knees. Jordan pushed their ass higher in anticipation. David continued to use his left hand to run his fingers through their hair, but now his right hand caressed the bare skin of their ass. "If you can be quiet, you can make sounds now." Jordan nodded, rubbing their head against his hand. Whack! Whack!

Fresh stings from David's hand were imprinted on their ass, and Jordan gasped. "Yesss," they said in a whisper, letting the word linger on their lips. Jordan's body was taut and tingling from the sensations - all they wanted was to feel more of everything, everywhere. Sensing this, David withdrew his hand from Jordan's hair and began to lightly scratch their back, letting his fingertips alternatingly apply gentle and then sharp pressure. Then David ran his right hand slowly up the inside of Jordan's legs and, when he reached their pussy, slowly entered them with his thumb.

David let out a pleased, "Mmm..." as he felt how wet Jordan was. He considered making a comment about a river and the promised land but reconsidered lest he disrupt the mood. Instead, he began to use his middle finger to slowly circle their clit while beginning to slowly thrust with his thumb. Jordan responded with wordless sounds of pleasure and began to move their hips rhythmically to match the thrusting, beckoning David's thumb to go deeper. Jordan wanted to feel more filled than just David's thumb, but their thoughts danced and faded like tongues of fire in the wind, and they began to lose themselves in the sensation of David's other hand massaging and scratching them.

They couldn't hold out much longer. Jordan felt themselves approaching the threshold of pleasure and felt the words "oh god" escape their lips. As soon as he heard this, David felt a rush of wetness from Jordan as they began to tighten their body around his hand. "Fuck yes!," exclaimed Jordan. "Fuck! I'm so close, keep going!" David thrusted harder with his hand and rubbed Jordan's clit faster, and with his other hand he gripped the nape of their neck and gently squeezed to impress upon Jordan that he was in control. That squeeze of pressure was enough - Jordan shattered through the barrier and felt the rush of pleasure and tingling and warmth throughout their body, every sensation - the scratching, the spanking, the thrusting - all magnified as they stiffened their body, bracing against the onslaught of sensual energy. Jordan clenched their jaw... and then, in a flash, let their body go limp. "Holy," panted Jordan, "fuck." They continued to lay draped across David's lap. As their awareness of their body returned, they noticed David tracing gentle swirls on their back and legs with his fingers.

David smiled and whispered to Jordan, "I'm glad you seemed to like that."

Jordan nodded their head lazily. Then, with increasing awareness, said, "I think it's your turn now." Jordan stood, then gently pushed David's chest, suggesting to him that he should lay on the bed. His body yielded, and he laid back, presenting his hard cock to Jordan. They knelt next to the bed, their body ready for the intimate tête-à-tête that they had been waiting for.

Beep beep beep! Beep beep beep!

"Shit," said Jordan, scrambling to their feet towards their luggage while pulling up their pants. Beep beep beep! Jordan silenced the alarm on their phone and sighed. "I need to start - I need to get going," Jordan said, stumbling over their words in frustration. "My ride to the airport will be here soon." Jordan put their phone in a pocket on their leg and walked back to where David was on the bed; he watched them as they did so, saying nothing. "I really wanted to give you head," they said.

"Me, too," David finally said with a chuckle.

"I don't have...," Jordan began, trying to figure out some plan. "I have a few minutes. Do you come quickly from head?"

"Not really," said David. "But I could come pretty quickly if I masturbated." Jordan smiled, motioned for David to stand, and then knelt in front of him. They placed a hand around the base of David's cock and then took his cock into their mouth. As Jordan did, they felt his cock swell; Jordan lamented that they had pulled their pants up - visions of fingering their pussy flashed in Jordan's mind. They then began to swirl their tongue around the head of David's cock while gently stroking the base of his cock with a slight wrist rotation. David let out a moan and placed his hand behind Jordan's head, guiding their head up and down his shaft more vigorously. Jordan contentedly let David fuck their mouth, enjoying the fullness of his erect penis in their mouth. David thrusted hard and caught the back of Jordan's throat; they gagged.

Jordan withdrew from his cock and said, "You have such a nice cock." And then, feeling a bit nervous at how that might be received, added, "Is that weird?" They chuckled nervously.

"Not at all," said David, meeting Jordan's gaze from above.

Jordan sighed. "I really do have to go soon," they said. "Why don't you touch yourself and let me swallow you?"

David smiled and said, "I'd like that." He began to stroke his cock, closing his eyes and letting his head fall backward, enjoying the moment. He imagined coming on Jordan's face, or maybe on their back and using that to enhance the sensations of his fingers. He stroked his cock with his right hand and touched the side of Jordan's face with his left hand, running his thumb along their cheek. Jordan caught his thumb in their mouth and began to suck and swirl this facsimile of David. David moaned, and then withdrew his hand to run his fingers through their hair, pumping his cock harder with his right hand. Jordan lowered themselves, placed their hands on David's ass, and began to lick his balls, gently taking each one into their mouth in turn. Jordan relished the taste of David's sweaty skin, the heat of his body, the intensity of his movement. "Fuck, yes," he said. "I'm going to come soon."

Jordan returned to kneeling in front of David with their back straight; they opened their mouth, ready to receive his cum. David continued to stroke himself rapidly and met Jordan's eyes, staring deep into them. Jordan felt their blood rush with every stroke David made. Suddenly, David stopped thrusting, placed his hand around their head, and slid his cock into their mouth. "I'm coming," he panted. And with that Jordan felt his cock twitching and his warm, salty cum cover their tongue. They held David's cock in their mouth until it stopped twitching and began to soften. Then, with a final swirl, Jordan withdrew from his cock and swallowed. David opened his mouth but didn't say anything.

"Well," said Jordan, grinning. "I very much enjoyed that."

"Yes, that was... good" replied David, haltingly. "Very good." They stared at each other for a moment.

Jordan began to stand. "I need to get going, but I hope you have a good rest of your morning."

David climbed back into bed and collapsed onto his pillow. "Have a safe flight," he said. Jordan turned off the lights and walked to the door.

As Jordan entered the hallway to head toward their waiting ride, they smiled and thought, This is a good way to start my day.

----------

David slept in the next morning. When he awoke, he laid in bed for a few minutes, marinating in the memories of several hours earlier. After he got up, he dressed to go find coffee. As he went to leave the room, he noticed a folded piece of paper under a San Antonio magnet right above the door handle. He took the note and read it.

David,

Meeting you was an unexpected highlight of this trip, and I so enjoyed our dinner date together. I'm leaving in a few hours and am going to drop this off at your room when I go to give you a goodbye kiss. I didn't have any plans for after this conference when I was swiping on the app, but now I don't want to rule out anything by being too shy. So, here is my number and email. ... If you want to reach out, great. If not, I enjoyed this trip. Maybe I'll see you at another EDIA conference?

-OP

Orange Pekoe, thought David, smiling at what might become an actual nickname. He folded the note, put it in his pocket, and left his room. When he finally had coffee and sat to drink it, he took out his phone and opened ENMeshr.

D: Hey OP, you never actually gave me a goodnight kiss

J: Hey! You're right haha

D: Maybe next time?

J: Next time :)