The Green Room Ch. 02

Story Info
Megs continues to learn from her Master.
1k words
4.33
3.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megs was laying fully naked on the couch. Her fully satisfied pussy was buzzing from the mind blowing string of orgasms that had just ripped through her body. When she opened her eyes her Master was sitting back in his chair staring at her with a slight smile.

"How do you feel baby girl?" He asked his grin widening. Megs could only moan as she felt the dampness between her legs running over her asshole. "That was a good warm up for what's to come" he laughed.

Megs was startled when a knock came at the door and she started to sit up when Barclay told her to lay back down and not move.

Megs did as she was told, feeling nervous but more excited at what Master had in mind next.

Barclay stood and went to the door. As he opened it Megs realized that anyone in the hallway would see her lying naked on the couch and this realization caused a tingle to run through her well lubricated cunt adding to the already copious amount of pussy juice.

Megs was surprised to see Julie, the bands bass player, standing at the door. "Well, it looks like they have really provided everything in the green room." She laughed as she entered. Megs could feel her cheeks redden as Julie walked across the room and stared at Megs perfect body.

Megs stiffened and gave an involuntary moan as Julie trailed her fingers from her lips down between her perfect tits, with their stiffening nipples, over her stomach and lightly across her pussy. Julie looked up at Barclay and asked "can I play with your sub?" Megs almost came right then as a sly smile came over Barclays face and he slowly nodded.

Julie's fingers started to softly stroke Megs swollen pussy lips causing Megs to push her dripping pussy toward Julie's hand. She had never been with a woman before, never even really considered it to be honest, but right now she would have begged Julie to make her cum.

Julie spread Megs pussy wide with one hand and with her other she slipped two fingers inside and was amazed at how wet she was.

"You must be doing a good job Sir, she's dripping." Julie observed while her tongue slowly ran over her lips. "Can I taste her?"

Barclay nodded yes again and Meg could feel Julie's warm breath on her aching pussy. Megs breath caught in her throat when she felt Julie's soft tongue lick the full length of her sopping cunt. Slowly, Julie fucked her two fingers in and out of Megs pussy while never letting her tongue lose contact with her clit.

Megs was moaning uncontrollably now with her back arched and eyes closed when she felt something press against her lips. She opened her eyes to see Barclay stroking his cock right next to her mouth. With a small cry she lunged for his cock taking it all the way down her throat and moaning all the while.

Megs could feel a huge orgasm building from Julie's assault on her wet pussy but it still caught her off guard when it hit. She screamed in ecstasy but the scream was cut short but Barclays thick cock as he rammed it deep and let out his own cry as ropes of hot cum shot down her throat.

Megs drank down as much of her Masters cum as she could but some still dribbled into her chin. As she lay there gasping she could feel Julie's mouth on her tasting her masters load and licking the rest off of her chin. When Megs was cleaned up they both turned their attention to cleaning their Masters cock.

Julie held Barclays cock and slowly stroked it while she sucked each one of his balls into her mouth. Megs slid her tongue up the shaft of Barclays cock and flicked it back and forth on the sensitive underside of his cock head. Barclay lay back with his eyes shut enjoying the pleasure the two women were lavishing on him. Megs then took her masters cock into her mouth and started sucking slowly. When she got as much of him in she felt Julie's hand on her head forcing her even further down. Megs relaxed her throat and took as much of it as she could all the while drooling over her masters balls.

Once Barclays cock was lubed up he put Megs on her hands and knees and positioned himself behind her. Megs was already wet from the orgasm Julie had given and was quite ready for her Masters cock.

Barclay slid his hard shaft deep into Megs dripping gash with a long moan. Megs closed her eyes and relished being filled so completely. Barclay started long slow thrusts into Megs tight pussy causing her to push back with her eyes closed trying to take him even deeper. When she opened her eyes she was staring directly into Julie's beautifully shaved cunt. She watched fascinated as Julie sank two of her fingers deep inside her own pussy finger fucking her cunt slowly just inches from Megs mouth. The feel of Masters cock and the sight of Julie's beautiful pussy was starting to drive Megs closer to the edge of a soul shattering orgasm.

She tentatively stuck out her tongue and tasted Julie's juices that were coating her fingers. Julie forced her fingers all the way into Megs mouth making her lick them clean before grabbing the back of Megs head and lowering her pussy onto Megs tongue. Meg went to work on Julie's clit sucking it into her mouth and putting her tongue as far into her wet gash as she could. She knew Julie was getting close to orgasm from the way she was grinding her pussy on her mouth with wild abandon. When she felt Julie's body start to stiffen and heard her scream in pleasure she was jolted back to reality by her own orgasm which caught her completely off guard.

As Megs bucked and shivered through her orgasm she could feel her Masters cock start to throb in her pussy signalling his impending torrent of cum. With a grunt and one hard thrust he slammed his thick cock into Megs as far as he could and unleashed a tsunami of hot cum that filled her pussy to overflowing.

Megs drifted off to sleep totally satisfied and sandwiched between Master and Julie and dreamt about what future escapades awaited her.