Sir, A Moment of Your Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Alan's boss wants his wife.
5.2k words
4.09
8.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir, A Moment of Your Time

This story will have around 22 chapters and will likely shift categories by chapter. To make it easier to decide upfront if you want to invest time in reading something that may not be to your tastes, I've included the storyline tags upfront.

Story elements - Romance, blackmail, exposure, humiliation, multiple partners, bondage, and more.

Chapter elements - Romance

Chapter 1 - Desiring Another Man's Wife

The week before.

"Sir, I need a minute of your time?" the office assistant asked Justin politely. She was filling in from the temp agency due to his secretary being out on maternity leave.

"Sure, what is it." he asked trying to be patient.

"I'm not sure I understand what filing system your previous secretary had, but I don't understand it. I'm feeling overwhelmed and I just don't think this is good fit for me. Everyone is so polite, but I can't help but think I'm making this more of a mess." She apologized.

"I understand. I appreciate your trying." He told her and started back to his office.

It was true. More than one of his senior staff had told him of things she had blundered on. To make matters worse for him, Maria had expressed that she might not be coming back since her husband's income would be enough to support them and she was finding the concept of leaving their new baby with a sitter difficult. He told her to take a few more weeks rather than make a hasty decision.

Everyone knew Justin as a shrewd businessman and a hard manager to please. His few friends and confidants also knew he had a keen understanding of people and wasn't a bad guy. More than a few had found his recommendation to be a key element in their own successes.

He was passing by the junior accountant's section when he saw a photo in a shiny chrome frame that caught his attention. It was after six and aside from a few late workers and some janitorial staff he was alone. He stopped, picked up the photo, looked at the beautiful woman in the picture.

He looked at the name plate on the cubicle, 'Alan Jeffries'. He remembered Alan was one of the dedicated staff that pulled a nearly all-night pre-audit in preparing for the acquisition of a shipping company they had bought for and merged with. He was on a short list of junior accountants they were considering for fast track into the senior position role.

In the photo, a stunning Mrs. Jeffries clad in her white wedding dress was being carried by her husband. The photo displayed was sexy without being intentionally so. The garment held her tits as if on a platter, and her long toned legs were dangling over her husband's arm for all to behold. Pulling his eyes off the abundant cleavage, he found her smile adorable. He stared at the picture a few more moments, within him a deep desire awoke that always got what it wanted. He wanted her. He didn't know how at that moment, but he knew he'd find a way to have her.

--

Kimberly had just started putting groceries away when Alan called.

"Babe, we are celebrating tonight! Justin just asked me to fly out next week to Detroit. He only asks his senior accounts to go out of town, this means I could be seeing a promotion soon! Where do you want to go?"

He was obviously thrilled, and Kimberly was just about to tell him not to count his chickens yet when he rushed off the phone, "Sorry I gotta go Justin is coming to my desk to talk with me. Love you babe!"

She thought about it. It would be nice to get out of the house for a night. They'd been married for two years in January. In four months, they planned to have small weekend vacation to celebrate their anniversary. That was if they could keep enough of their savings intact. That had been a struggle since they bought their house last December. The interest rate was higher than they would have liked, but it was a good neighborhood. They thought at some point it would be a great starter home and maybe a place to start their little family. As such, they lived frugally. She cooked most meals, and they only went out for very special occasions. He drove the car to work, but it was needing some time with a mechanic soon too. The car like several things around the house were just going to have to hold on a little bit longer until they could refinance the house or until Alan got his first raise. She did most of the bills and had kept a small rainy-day fund for emergencies. It was nearly a thousand at this point, but she knew it was only a matter of time before something would break and that money wouldn't be enough.

Like most couples, they talked about her going to work but she didn't want to work for some serving or cooking food, coming home greasy, and likely getting fat on the food from eating there. She also didn't like people staring at her. Blessed with an attention getting small frame and firm boobs from her mother, she couldn't hide the figure most men lusted after unless she wore something atrociously baggy. They weren't really all that big, but D cups on a slender frame made them stand out all the more. Working in a busy public place where people just stared at her tits was not something she wanted to do.

She considered doing teaching a women's yoga class at the local gym, but they had trainers already. Most studios just weren't hiring. She could set up her own studio or maybe do it on YouTube and being having her own channel. She wouldn't see people starring at her and she focused on the thought that women were likely the only audience she'd have. She dismissed this when she thought about the work it would take to get enough subscribers to make any real money. This left her with her high school hobby of building websites. She occasionally found work part time putting together and designing sites as in independent contractor. She was good with computers and found the job relaxing. She also figured that if it really took off, she could still do it while her and Alan were raising their family.

Finished with groceries, Kimberly went to her room and looked through her clothes for something to wear for dinner. If Alan wanted to celebrate, she wanted to support him and make him happy. She found a fashionable but modest black dress in the back of her closet. She remembered the last time she'd worn it; Alan couldn't keep his hands off her. Smiling she pulled it from the closet and set it in the bathroom to change into later with thoughts of nice dinner and making love to her husband that evening. She'd need to find some lingerie to go with the dress. She normally wore something comfortable, but if this was a special night why not surprise him.

--

Justin strode to Alan's desk. He'd sent him the email letting him know to work with travel to set up a trip for himself to audit the local books of the Detroit office. The trip would only take him 2-3 days, he could leave Monday and come home Friday.

"Alan, good job on the Murphy account a few months ago." Justin started.

"I wanted to talk with you about this trip personally and let you know what I'm expecting. Go over all their records. Verify what is coming and going with bills of laden and shipping. We haven't had an outside audit of the Detroit facility in a few years, and I rather get ahead of any issues. So go find what the ground truth is there for me know, and let's make sure the records straight before we get a state audit. This is your chance to see if you can work just as hard outside our office as well as you've done here."

Alan nodded and listened. This was mostly elementary stuff for him. He knew he could do the work, and the opportunity to show Justin that he was senior team material was exciting. If he could get the promotion, that would certainly ease things up at home. He knew his wife was juggling to keep everything working and paid.

"Whom should I talk to when I get there? Do I tell them what I find?" Alan asked his first real questions.

"They are expecting you and will show you everything you ask for. If they don't just let me know. If you find something, call me first. Are we clear? Verify, but tell me first." Justin told him firmly.

"Otherwise, this should be an easy trip, leave Monday fly back Friday. Work with travel to get your accommodations. We'll cover your flight straight up, and you'll have an allowance for food and hotels. Save your receipts, and.." he stopped himself. "Why am I telling you that. Sorry I'm used to giving that speech to the traveling sales team. Do you have any other questions?" Justin asked sincerely.

Alan was thinking quickly, he knew their budget was more than a little tight and wasn't sure they'd have the money for him to have 4 nights in a hotel next week. He did know the allowances the company had for travel and that reimbursements where normally about a week after the accounting team reviewed all the expenses. The stressed look on his face wasn't missed by Justin.

"Everything okay?" Justin gently prodded.

"Well, I'm not sure I could afford a hotel stay next week." Alan finally confessed.

Justin thought money's a little tight in the Jeffries home. This might just be the opening I need.

Dropping his voice to a whisper Justin asked, "How short are you?"

Keeping the tone low, "I'm not sure we have enough for one night let alone two." Alan frowned.

"Alright, I'll advance you the money from your check." Justin told him softly, then paused as if a thought came to him. "You know if you need a little more cash, Maria has been out on maternity leave for 3 weeks, and she just told me recently that she wants to spend a little more time at home with their baby. Do you think your wife could handle a little secretary work, at least until Maria comes back?" Justin asked helpfully.

"I honestly don't know; I know she is good with computers and takes care of all our household stuff. I'm sure she could manage it. I'll ask her tonight. What would her wages be?" Alan asked.

"Oh, if she's skilled I could probably give her ten dollars an hour. If she wants the job, have her come in tomorrow and talk with me. I'll give her an interview and see what I can do." Justin offered.

Alan nodded. It seemed like a good idea to him. In his mind, he was thinking about the potential of a dual income and getting caught up on some of their bills, maybe even be able splurge here and there. They could have lunch together, drive to and from work. It really might be a good fit to get them where they wanted to be financially.

"I'll do that and thank you Justin for giving me this chance. I won't let you or the company down."

Justin was sure of it. He knew there wasn't anything to find in Detroit, but while Alan was away, he would be looking deeper in his work here at the office. And bonus, with any luck his wife would be coming by for an interview with him tomorrow.

--

Alan found his wife dressed up in his favorite dress as he opened the door. He knew she wore it make him happy. She looked as like a Hollywood actress with styled hair and perfect makeup. Right then he wanted nothing more than forget dinner and just devour her.

"Wow." He said, jaw hanging.

"You've seen me in this ol' thing before," she teased him. She knew from the dumbfound expression on his face that she had nailed her look perfectly. Kimberly loved seeing that stupid smile on his face.

"How about we forget dinner and I just take you to bed now?" he lamely suggested.

"Not a chance mister. Besides I got all dolled up for you, the least you can do is take me out to a good dinner." She said with a touch of sass. Then serious added, "Just not too nice, we are still on a budget."

He held his arm out and led his wife out to the car. Older and slightly worn, their little Camry got them where they needed to go. The check engine light glared at him as turned the key starting the car. He relaxed slightly hearing the engine purr into gear, the car had been acting up sometimes when he tried to start it. He promised himself that getting the car into the shop would be one of the first things he would do when he got that raise. Just make it a few more weeks, he thought.

Alan took Kimberly to her favorite little bistro on the waterfront called Papa Renfros. It was fine dining, and he knew it would cost a little more than what she was planning, but he certainly wasn't taking her to Applebee's in that dress.

They waited a few extra minutes for ocean view seating as they had on previous visits. The waiter came and asked for their drink orders. They both looked at each other.

"Water," they said at the same time.

Alan was a little surprised Kimberly didn't order a glass of wine, but then again, he remembered she was the more disciplined of two.

Kimberly looked at Alan, "I already know what I want."

Alan took a quick glance at the menu trying to decide quickly so the waiter could just take their order.

"I'll have the Blackened Salmon with a side salad, ranch dressing, light if you have it. And no rice." Kimberly told the young man.

"Uhm, give me the 8-ounce sirloin, medium and baked potato, loaded" Alan told him.

The waiter took their orders and left the carafe of water on the table for them.

"So, tell me about your trip." Kimberly asked staring deeply into his brown eyes.

Kimberly had a way of looking at him with a sultry gaze where the entire world fell from existence. She acted like the only thing worth doing was listening to his every word like he was the center of the world. He lost his train of thought when she looked at him that way. He fell headlong into her smoldering green eyes. Leaning across the table he kissed her.

It took him a moment to focus and form words.

"This morning I got an email from our office director, Justin. He wants me to go to Detroit and audit the facilities books, double checking everything in preparation for an outside audit. This kind of thing is something our company does all the time. However normally only the senior accountant's travel. With me traveling, that means I am being considered for a position on the senior team."

"That's wonderful, baby. You've worked really hard, it's about time they took notice." She said sincerely.

"How long of trip will it be? Do they give you a company charge card, or will we have to cover the expenses?" she asked now being practical.

"It's three days onsite. I leave Monday and start in their office Tuesday morning. They've already booked the flight for me. They did that this afternoon after I spoke with you. Hotel and food are reimbursed within an allowance, I'll just need to bring them receipts." Alan stated.

Kimberly was already thinking in her head maybe they shouldn't have gone out to dinner. She wasn't sure they could cover food and hotels for him for four nights in Detroit. Maybe if he stayed at a very cheap motel. She started to ponder what bills she could delay so he would have the money needed to go.

"I know were tight on money, so told Justin that I wouldn't be able to go without an advance." Alan said trying to ease her concerns, knowing she was probably already trying to figure out a solution.

"Oh. What did he say to that?" she asked surprised that he would mention their finances to his boss and the gall to ask for an advance.

"He gave it to me. It will come out of my next check, which I know might make things difficult. But this is great opportunity for us, it means I could be looking at a promotion. AND." He held that last word while smiling. "I think I got you an interview for a temporary job. Justin's secretary is on maternity leave so it would just be temporary, probably only a month or two. But I told him how good you are with computers and that you could probably handle just able anything there. It would be a way to get us a few extra bucks, and I'd get to see you at lunch every day. What do you think?"

Kimberly was shocked. She was in the middle of thinking about what bills his next check paid and how far behind they were. And now that they were going to delayed more because he needed to take a trip for work. Not to mention, he offered her as a secretary to his boss. She didn't know what to think right then.

"Uhm. I... ", she stuttered a moment. They did need the money, and she probably could do it. It was just temporary. "Okay I guess." She said slowly.

"That great. He said that if you were interested, he could interview you tomorrow. I'm guessing he is probably tearing his hair out with Marie not there to keep things in order for him." Alan rambled on watching as the waiter brought their food.

A few minutes later savoring her salmon, she asked Alan, "Did he say how much he would pay me?"

"I did ask. I know you think I don't think to ask all the questions, but in this case I did. He said about ten bucks an hour. More, if you're skilled." Alan told her happy he'd thought to ask.

"You know I'll probably need few new clothes to work in an office setting. I'm sure they don't want me to show up in something this fancy or dull as my yoga pants." She laughed.

Alan pictured her in her yoga pants and his smile widened.

"Oh quit." She playfully shoved his shoulder. "I'm sure the last thing you want is your boss and coworkers seeing me in something that revealing." She knew exactly where his mind went.

He had come home from work one afternoon while they were still in their first apartment to find her stretching in an old comfy pair of white yoga pants and a sports bra. They were very comfortable and very thin, nearly sheer. She turned to look at him and saw the lust in his eyes. She remembered running as he chased her through their little apartment. Ending up in their room as tackled her and began kissing her while pulling at her clothing. She remembered the passion and freedom they felt from cares of the world then. She hoped that they could make memories like that again soon.

Stress-free days were so few since they have moved out here for Alan's job. They waited to buy the house until after Alan's probation to make sure things were solid. She couldn't see a point in paying rent when a mortgage was an investment in them and their future. She didn't regret it, but sometimes she felt alone.

"Where did you go." Alan gently asked her, bring her back to the moment that she found herself lost in.

"I was just thinking about our first apartment." She said wistfully.

"It was a nice place. But now we have our dream house in a good neighborhood isn't that better?" Alan replied missing the mark.

Not able to answer him, she kissed him, "I'm ready to go when you are."

When the check came Alan paid and took her Kimberly's arm escorting her to the car and opening her door. "My lady" he said playfully. Truthfully, he was pretty good about getting the door for her and being a gentleman in general. Kimberly found it a great quality when they were dating and was pleased, he kept at it even now nearly a two years later. She sat down in the seat waiting for him to get in and considered how that would be a great quality to pass to her future sons. And she reminded herself, for her future daughters to see that respect.

The drive home was pleasant but quiet. The radio played and they both sat in their own worlds for a few moments. Alan thinking about the big trip and his chance to impress. Kimberly thinking about what she'd wear tomorrow. What would she say? She never met Alan's boss. What if she did something wrong? Would it fall back on Alan? She looked to him driving and put her hand gently on his leg. Touching him was always a comfort to her, and she felt as if somehow his energy was reassuring her.

Alan looked over at Kimberly and not seeing the concern, just though how lucky he was to have a beautiful wife who loved him so much. He loved her touches and thought this was just her being romantic in anticipation of the night ahead.

"Your beautiful." He said gently almost reverently.

12