The Grey Lady Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with those words everyone grew silent for a bit. As they traveled along, she tried to look at the countryside, but the darkness prevented her from seeing much past the palm trees lining the lane. Finally Press spoke up, calling out to Toby over his shoulder.

"Master Toby, Little Gerome has been looking forward to your arrival. He has been working hard to increase his speed so that he can outrun you." Press chuckled as Toby explained.

"Lit'l Gerome is Samady's son. 'e's six yers old."

"Seven, Master Toby. Little Gerome's birthday was last month."

Slowing, the carriage turned into a long drive and Samantha had her first view of the house. Toby had called it big and white but that had been an understatement. The place was huge. White? Yes. Despite the evening sky the place seemed to gleam as the house and grounds were awash with lamps and torches. As they drew closer to the front door, she could see a large gathering of people that stood waiting on the porch and nearby grounds for their arrival. Excited, Toby stood up and turned around, laughing and waving at the crowd. Running out to greet the carriage was a young black boy of about seven. This must be Little Gerome and she smiled as the child turned and ran alongside the carriage calling out to Toby.

"Toby! Toby! Toby! Hey, Ah'm glad you'se back. See, Ah kin runs fast!" It was all that Toby could do to not jump out of the carriage and run with the boy.

At first count there appeared to be around thirty or so individuals there to welcome them. With a mix of ages and races, all appeared to be happy and healthy. Everyone was well-dressed -- no torn or dirty clothes amongst the group. Other than a small group of men carrying rifles, everyone else stood around laughing and waving.

Once the carriage came to a stop, Toby was out like a shot, running around hugging various individuals and laughing with Little Gerome. Jake climbed out and turned to pick Samantha up and carefully set her down on the ground.

"Everyone, this is Samantha. Samantha, this is Samady. And Elijah and here is Myra. This is Bofort and ..."

As Jake introduced her to everyone, she drew questioning glances from more than one, though apparently, they all accepted his introduction. To them she was introduced as merely Samantha. No last name. Just Samantha. To her they were too numerous to begin to pair all their names with their faces. For the most part, each one was nice and smiled and gave her a little curtsy or a welcome, as if she were someone. It was Little Gerome that said out loud just what must have been running through all their minds.

"Is she Cap't Master's new wife?"

Samady quickly grabbed the little boy and shook him by the shoulders.

"Son, now you know better. You go apologize to Captain Masters and Miss Samantha."

"It's fine, Samady. It was an honest question." She watched as Jake faced the little boy, his expression serious. Meanwhile, she thought that poor Little Gerome would burst into tears. She felt sorry for the child. After all, he didn't understand all the complexities of adult life. The child stood and waited, looking contrite.

Jake squatted down until he was eye level with Little Gerome, giving a grimace of pain. The action must have caused his wound to hurt though she suspected that more than likely only she and Toby had noticed his reaction and knew the reason for it.

"Little Gerome, you know that no matter what McCandle says to you, that you are free and don't belong to anyone, understand? You belong here, with your mother. Right?"

Solemnly the youngster nodded, listening intently to Jake as the pirate continued with his explanation.

"Well, Samantha belongs here too. She is not my wife but she belongs here just like you belong here. Do you understand?"

The boy nodded before Jake reached out and ruffled the child's hair, smiling. He gave a slight groan as he stood up and one of the men stepped forward to whisper in Jake's ear. In turn, Jake nodded his head and quickly slipped his arm around her waist, ushering pretty much everyone into the house. At least a good dozen men along with the man that had whispered into Jake's ear turned and separated, quickly and quietly blending into the darkness that surrounded the house. These must be the men that guarded the property, keeping an eye out for McCandle and other pirates. Despite no longer on The Grey Lady, the violence and danger apparently still existed.

Inside, the house was just as grand as the outside and Sam was overwhelmed by the opulence that she saw. She had gotten used to the spartan surroundings on the ship, but this was at the opposite end of the spectrum. Despite her dress, she felt out of place but she really didn't have anything else to wear.

In fact, in the fairly bright lights of the house's interior, she could see that her dress was very dirty, even torn in places. One of the roses along the hem hung on to the skirt by a thread. And in various places on the dress were splashes of blood. Practically the entire hem had been soaked in it. Of course, the blood had dried and was now a dark brownish color but still obviously blood. Her cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment. Samady took one glance at her and smiled sympathetically before speaking.

"I'm sure that you are all tired. Food will be brought up to your rooms." And with that the woman turned to leave.

Like a shot, Toby took off, running up the grand staircase taking the steps two at a time, followed closely by Little Gerome. Before she could say anything to the boys they were gone, leaving her and Jake with several other people. Everyone else having already dispersed, Jake ushered her up the stairs with his arm still around her waist. This was becoming a habit with him -- his arm around her waist. Basically, a simple action and yet, strangely comforting

She felt a bit in limbo anyway. No last name. Really, no name at all other than the one that she had given herself. No past. No future, other than the child that grew with her. But she was happy to be where she was at this moment, happy with Jake.

There were less lanterns on the second floor, just enough to cast a dull light down the hall. As they walked along, he pointed out a door on the left side.

"This is Toby's room." Nodding, she noted which door it was as they continued along.

At the end of that long corridor was a set of double doors and Jake quickly opened them, ushering her inside and closing the doors behind them.

Even here the luxury of the place took her breath away. The centerpiece of the room was a large four poster bed flanked on either side by windows that she would eventually discover looked out over a steep cliff and the ocean below. Interspersed around the walls were bookcases filled with various books, tomes and treaties. Two chairs -- large and quite well padded -- were to one side and faced a fireplace, which seemed very unnecessary here in Wexling as surely it would never get cold enough to use it this far south. Between the chairs and the fireplace was an empty low-set table. With dark wooded furniture, the white walls really stood out and made the entire room seem so clean.

She paused, unsure of just how she stood in his eyes. On the ship it had been different. She was his to avoid belonging to the crew. After all, there was no way of getting rid of her short of pitching her over into the ocean. He had seemed to enjoy their time together. Perhaps actually looking forward to it. Lord knew that she had. Had enjoyed laying in his arms, feeling his strong body warm against hers. Feeling him take her over and over, pressing deep into her until he filled her womb with his seed. His fertile seed.

To the left was a door and Jake pointed to it. "Behind there is a bathing room and the chamber pot is there too." She crossed to look out one of the windows by the bed but was disappointed as the darkness prevented any view of her surroundings. He pushed open the glass and the sound of the waves crashing into the rocks below could be heard.

"In daylight the view is breathtaking." Reaching inside his shirt he drew out a folded piece of paper, dark tan and appearing to be a bit heavier than just paper. It must have been tucked inside the wrappings around his ribs. Nonchalantly he pitched it in a drawer in the bedside table before shutting it, speaking the entire time.

"That was one of the reasons that I chose this spot to build my home." He noted her surprise and answered. "Yes, I had this home built. As..."

The knock on the door stopped him and broke her chain of thought and she turned to watch as Jake crossed to open the door. A young woman entered carrying a tray loaded with a large variety of food, hot and fragrant. The smell of chicken greeted her nose, and Sam realized just how hungry she was. Gliding gracefully across the room, the servant carried the tray and placed it on the table in front of the fireplace, cutting her eyes back and forth between Jake and Sam.

"Welcome home, Ja...Captain Jake." Sam noticed that the woman slipped up. Her voice was honeyed and soft -- almost the opposite of that Margarita woman. "I...We have been awaiting your return with eagerness."

"Thank you, Rosa. It is good to be home."

"Will you be needing anything else?" The woman's implications were obvious as she looked down before glancing up at Jake through her black eyelashes, her eyes full of desire for the pirate. Jake raised an eyebrow before shaking his head and telling the disappointed Rosa good night. For a moment Sam thought that Rosa would attempt to persuade Jake to let her stay but apparently the woman saw something in his eyes that told her that it would not be wise to do so and disappointment flitted across her face. Yet she didn't move to leave but instead waited as if hoping that Jake would change his mind.

Only a couple of hours since they had approached Wexling and already she had come in contact with two women that obviously had slept with him. Jake had indeed been a very busy man in the bedroom.

Rosa had a beautiful face, pouty lips and eyes that plainly wanted the pirate. Long, thick reddish-brown hair waived around that face and a full, lush figure completed the picture. Once again, he very pointedly told Rosa. "Good night, Rosa." With a flounce of her head and a sneer in Sam's direction the woman left.

"She was disappointed," Sam pointed out though Jake chose to ignore her words.

Setting up the meal, he instead uncovered each dish to reveal roasted chicken, a strange dish that she later learned was fried breadfruit with mangos. There was also a mix of rice and peas and a basket that held the breadletts that Toby seemed so fond of.

The meal was a relatively quiet one, interspersed with small talk. Wisely Jake avoided any mention of Margarita or Rosa, and tactfully Sam followed suit. Instead they stuck to safe topics, mainly consisting about Samady and the woman's genius at preparing food. The chicken was delicious and Sam was very grateful for the change in meat. It felt as if she had eaten fish all her life.

"Samady has strict orders that as long as I am here, she can prepare anything but fish. They get to eat fish while I am at sea."

"I have to admit that I was growing quite tired of anything with fins."

The atmosphere had become a bit lighter and this gave Sam a chance to enjoy her meal. As they ate, she could hear an occasional sound coming from behind the door that led to the bathing room. After about the third time that she had glanced in that direction, Jake answered her question before she could ask it.

"There is a side entrance into that room and they are drawing us a bath. By the time that we finish eating the tub will be filled. It will give us a chance to wash off the sea voyage." He smiled at her -- the first true smile that she had seen from him for the last couple of days. The first since she had told him her news. It was a smile that made her feel weak-kneed.

The last thing that she wanted to do was to overindulge and it really took willpower to finally stop eating. Samady definitely was a better cook than the man on the Grey Lady and she could understand now why so many of Toby's memories of Wexling had revolved around Samady and the dishes of deliciousness that she prepared.

Rising, Jake came around to lead her by the hand to the bathing room. Throwing back the lock, he opened the door to allow the candlelight to spill from the room. Steam drifted up from the tub and the air was heavy with moisture. Pulling her into the room, he closed the door and drew her to him. His hand went to the back of her head as strong fingers threaded through her hair, tipping her head back so that she looked up into his face.

As if he had waited too long for release his mouth came down on hers, crushing the breath from her. Strong arms held her close and she found herself hanging on tight to him, relief flooding her being. He wanted her as much as she wanted him! Already her body was excited by him, a flutter between her legs at just being near him like this.

"I am sorry that you had to sleep in this. But this dress has served its purpose." And with that he turned her around. She had expected him to unbutton her with his usual cursing of the difficulty. Instead, there was a ripping sound, the tearing of material and the clattering as tiny buttons rained down on the wooden floor. Suddenly the bodice of her dress loosened and from the back it fell forward.

"I have wanted to do that since almost the first night that I found that dress. From now on your clothes shall be easier to get you in and out of."

The torn clothing slid from her body to fall on the floor. She looked down at it -- there was no need to hang the thing up anymore. She did wonder what exactly she was expected to wear now, remembering his decree that he had made on the ship. "When we reach Wexling, you are not allowed to wear any clothes!"

"You did threaten that I would have to go nude once we reached here."

He smiled, remembering. "So I did," and gave a little chuckle.

He began to undress but she quickly turned to help him. The removing of his shirt was accompanied with a groan as he winced. His ribs were still wrapped and she began to remove it, noting evidence of where there had been some bleeding on the gauze. The wound on his ribs looked inflamed and sore.

"Oh, Jake, it looks..."

"I know, I know. Just help me finish undressing."

Quickly she helped him out of his pants, noticing how Jake's cock was eager to burst from its confines. Finally freed, his member jutted out from his body as she slid his trousers down his strong legs and waited for him to step out of them, leaving them beside her dress where it lay.

Jake crossed to the warm bath and stepped over the edge of the tub, slowly lowering himself into the steaming water and giving a grimace and a groan of pain as the hot water reached the cut.

"You should be careful with that. You don't want it to get infected."

"You worry too much."

He grinned at her and held out his hand -- clearly calling her to join him. No second invite was needed. Helping her enter the tub she soon stood between his legs, the tip of his cock barely cresting the water. For a moment he halted her, turning her so that she faced him and his eyes were about the same level as her blonde curls that crowned her mound.

She held her breath, not sure as to what he was going to do. Jake stared at her body as if actually seeing it for the first time. Then slowly he reached out to lay his palm on her belly. Only if one saw her naked would one then notice the ever so gentle swell of it. He spread his fingers out until they were like a web across where the baby grew. All was silent in the room save for the sound of water sloshing in the tub.

"Are you sure?" It was a simple question.

Looking down at him, she nodded as he glanced up at her in confirmation. He then leaned in and softly kissed her belly, and that simple act gave her joy. Turning her around so that she faced away from him, he carefully guided her down until she was over his cock. As she slowly eased down, his member slid into her sex until she rested in his lap with him completely seated within her.

With a sigh of satisfaction, Jake wrapped his arms around her and drew her back against him. He pulled her long fine hair back and over her right shoulder, leaving the left side of her neck free for his lips. One arm wrapped gently around her waist while the other arm found a full breast and fingers tweaked the nipple that swelled under his attention.

Sam happily leaned back against him as Jake's voice sounded in her ear. "My Grey Lady. You belong with me." Slowly he made love to her, not minding just how much of the water sloshed out of the tub and wet the floor. Because of his injury, Jake was gentle and caring and Sam felt wanted and special. Until the water began to cool, they took turns bathing each other, the air filled with their moans and cries.

With soft towels they dried each other off before heading back into the bedroom, closing and locking the chamber door behind them. Then Jake took Samantha to his huge four-poster bed as he continued to enjoy his moon goddess until at last they slept, bare skin against bare skin and wrapped in each other's arms. Samantha's sleep was again filled with her dancing pirate, his long underwear a source of mirth for the naughty marauder as he danced across her dreams.

*****

The air was stifling hot inside the wardrobe and the only illumination came from the crack in the barely open door, allowing just a sliver of light in. Inside she held her breath, praying not to be discovered. The sound of voices could be heard. One she easily recognized and felt her pussy begin to throb, wanting him. And then came the second voice -- the voice of that bitch. Despite the wardrobe being in the same room as the two, their voices were soft and it irritated her that she could not understand the exact words. But their intent was all too apparent.

Carefully she watched the woman climb into the tub. From what she could see of her, this new woman's body could not hold a candle to hers. Thinner and pale and not nearly as pretty as she was, Rosa knew that her voluptuous and inviting body should be all that Jake would need. How could he want something like this Samantha when he could easily have her? Seething inside, she watched as the two fucked, gritting her teeth. It took willpower not to jump out of the wardrobe and claw the woman's face.

Instead she began to get an idea as to just how to get rid of her and find herself once again in Jake's bed. She heard a groan as he came inside the bitch, and Rosa's lips became a thin line of hate. As she watched, the two climbed out of the bath and dried each other off before heading back into the bedroom. Once she heard the door close, she waited a minute before quietly slipping out of the small space and taking a deep breath. The air in the room was a lot cooler now that the water had also cooled off. Quietly crossing the wet floor of the bathing chamber, she placed an ear to the door leading to the bedroom and was greeted to the sounds of the two fucking into the night.

It was sometime later that Rosa snuck out of the bathing room and quickly made it to her bedroom without being seen by anyone. She stripped off her clothes and lay on her bed, running her hands lightly over her body as she contemplated just who to turn to, hoping that soon that little bitch would be gone and once again Jake would be hers.

Slender fingers began to tweak the large dark nipples that were swollen with desire atop the heavy breast. After several minutes of pulling and twisting them, one hand found its way to her bare mound, freshly shaven and showing her excited clit peeking from under its hood and demanding attention. Rosa's finger found it, circling around it and causing her to shudder as she teased herself.