The Grey Lady Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Already wet, her fingertip slipped along her slit, playing in her dew. In the past, Jake's proud cock had several times plunged into her hot core and using her fingers she imitated it, the bundle of her three middle fingers stabbing repeatedly into her pussy. As she writhed on her bed, the woman imagined Jake looking at her as she had seen him looking at that pale bitch. Kissing her full lips and sucking on her aching tits.

Over and over she worked herself into a frenzy until shaking, her back arched and lips parted in a gasp, her pussy rippled along her fingers as she gushed her creamy desire over them. From her room came the sounds of sex and anyone in the hall passing by her door would have thought that Rosa was entertaining one of the workers of the plantation.

Eventually coming down, with her heart racing and breath panting from between her lush lips, she finally focused on the bland white ceiling over her bed. The smell of sex was heavy in the room and she removed her fingers from her pussy. They were sticky with her cream. Smiling she began to lick each digit, savoring the rich taste of spice and need.

Soon, the bitch would be gone and Jake would naturally turn to her. Like a cat with a bowl of cream, Rosa hungrily licked her fingers as she plotted exactly how to rid herself of her competition.