The Grieving Process Ch. 02

Story Info
The best way to handle loss is naked with another old friend.
5.3k words
4.36
6.4k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

Note: If you haven't already, read The Grieving Process, which is the prequel to this story.

It was just over a year after my dad's passing that my mom followed him into the great beyond. It was unexpected to some extent because she didn't have any health issues; she just didn't wake up one morning. During the time since my dad had passed, my brother had gotten divorced and was living in one of Mom's rental properties so, as we were coordinating things before I flew back to my hometown, he suggested that I stay with him rather than at a hotel as I had last visit. Despite my dad's passing being unexpected, there had still been a few things where I'd felt like I'd dropped the ball during that trip back home. One was when Theresa had showed up at my dad's funeral and I realized that I hadn't even reached out to her personally.

She and I had known each other since high school and had been good enough friends that we knew each other's families. I was beyond touched that she'd attended the funeral but I was mortified that I hadn't thought to try to make plans to see her while I was in town. I made sure that didn't happen with this visit. I made some time during my preparations before catching my flight to call her. She was heartbroken to hear that my mom had passed so soon after my dad but her main concern was with how I was doing. We chatted for a while and I shared when I'd be arriving in town and that I'd be staying with my brother, who she also knew.

"I really regret not spending time with you the last time I was in town," I said, "so I want to make sure that I see more of you this time."

"See more of me?" she asked, "You mean like naked?"

"If you're offering," I replied, "you know I wouldn't turn down the opportunity."

We'd engaged in suggestive banter like that for as long as we'd been friends but we'd never done more than a little drunken making out when we'd been on break from college. I was surprised by her mention of seeing her naked but was neither put off by it nor did I believe she was actually offering. Little did I know.

"Well since I know that you and the rest of the country know what 'quid pro quo' means," she responded, "let's see what kind of accommodations your brother provides."

"Seriously?" I replied, "Okay, I'm totally in."

As it turned out, my brother had a bedroom available for me with a lock on the door and a full-size bed. He also still had some responsibilities at work that he'd need to go in and take care of now and then when we weren't taking care of Mom's final arrangements. Theresa and I had been communicating regularly since I'd first reached out to her and she had made it clear that she was definitely interested in getting together privately. Once I had a confirmed day and time when my brother wouldn't be home, we made a plan for her to come over. We waited until we were in the bedroom that I was using and had the door locked behind us before we were in each other's arms. We started with kissing that became more and more passionate until we were making out, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. My hands were on her ass, caressing the soft flesh through her jeans and pulling her against my stiffening cock.

Knowing that we didn't have unlimited time together, I started to pull her shirt up. We parted as she lifted her arms and I raised it over her head. Once I'd tossed it aside, rather than going back to making out, I dropped down in front of her and opened her jeans then started to slide them down. After helping her step out of her jeans, I sat back on my heels and looked up at her in just matching bra and bikini panties, which I assumed had been picked out with me seeing them in mind. She had some nice curves and her boobs were bigger than they had been in high school and college so I was eager to get my hands on them. I did want to savor this opportunity to get her naked, though, so I didn't want to rush despite us not having unlimited time.

She had me stand and immediately pulled my shirt up over my head then did as I had and knelt in front of me to take my jeans down. Unlike her, I had not slipped into sexy underwear and instead had decided not to bother at all. As she worked my jeans down, my stiff cock sprung right out in her face. She got my jeans off before gripping it and giving it a few gentle pumps then engulfed it in her mouth. I let out a moan as she began to skillfully suck my cock while gently pumping the base. Looking down at her and seeing my cock repeatedly disappearing into her mouth just made it even stiffer though her efforts weren't impacted by this at all. There was no doubt that I'd be blowing a load down her throat but I also knew that my recovery time was going to be accelerated because I still hadn't even seen her naked yet.

She was clearly experienced when it came to cocksucking because she was drawing out the pleasure that I was feeling when I would have expected to blow my load pretty quickly given how good her mouth felt. I was definitely savoring the opportunity to enjoy her skills for even longer and knew that I'd have to see her more than just this one time to enjoy them even more. My cock seemed to be getting even thicker and harder the longer she was sucking me off and I could feel my orgasm gradually beginning to build. Though I didn't necessarily want to be done enjoying this outstanding blowjob, I did still want to get her naked, eat her pussy and fuck her so I knew there would still be plenty to do even if I finished quickly.

Knowing her for as long as I had, naturally I'd wondered many times how she'd look naked, what it would be like to fuck her and how it would feel to have her sucking my cock. With one of those underway and the others on the immediate horizon, I was beyond fired up but, knowing before I'd even left home that this was likely going to be happening, I'd been fired up for days. I assumed that she was feeling likewise and that maybe she wasn't just drawing out the pleasure she was orally providing for my benefit but because she had been thinking about having my cock in her mouth for days, too. Of course I also assumed that, with days of anticipation and now having my cock in her mouth, her pussy was probably overflowing with juices, which I was eager to lap up. As I thought about burying my face between her thighs, that pushed me over the edge and I began to blast my load into her mouth.

She continued to suck me off as she swallowed my load and I relished the intensity of the pleasure I was experiencing. Only once I was fully spent did she release my cock and sit back on her heels. As she was looking up at me, likely seeing a dazed expression on my face, I was looking down at her cleavage in her sexy bra, my brain registering that she was barely wearing anything at all. Despite having cum just seconds prior, I could feel the blood trying to return to my spent cock already. I reached down and took her hand, helping her up, then immediately fondled her tits through her bra before reaching behind her to unfasten it. I stared at her tits as she let her bra slide down her arms, fascinated by her large areolas and hard nipples. I lowered my head to lick and suck her nipples as I caressed the soft, smooth flesh.

After briefly indulging myself, I continued south, kissing my way over her ribs and stomach until I reached her bikini panties. I couldn't believe that I was finally getting an opportunity to slide her panties down and see her pussy. Once again, the anticipation as I took the thin strips of elastic on her hips had the blood flowing back to my cock. I slowly slid her panties down, revealing a well-groomed, light brown bush that I was tempted to bury my face in right there. Instead, once she'd stepped out of her panties, I stood and we climbed onto the bed. She lay on her back with her legs spread while I knelt between them, looking down over her naked body and taking it all in. Knowing how pent up she would be and eager to devour her pussy, I kept my gawking brief and was soon lying on my stomach with my face just inches from her pussy. I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her pungent juices and causing her to moan.

I started out just lapping up her abundant juices as she rocked her hips and held onto my head but soon progressed to licking and sucking her clit. I slipped first one then a second finger into her hot, wet pussy and slid them in and out which had her moaning even louder and longer. As much as I was enjoying the opportunity to finally devour her pussy, my goal was to provide her with the highest level of pleasure that I could manage so I was doing everything I knew how to do that. Of course, with her as worked up as she already was by the time I started to eat her pussy, I knew it wasn't going to take long for her to cum but I wanted to make sure that she experienced a great deal of pleasure building up to her orgasm, not just when she started cumming. I also didn't want to try to draw out the pleasure if she was feeling like she needed to cum sooner rather than later.

I would have been more than happy to eat her for a good long time and through multiple orgasms, regardless of whether somebody ended up coming home and figuring out what we were up to. The longer I was eating her, though, the longer and louder she was moaning as she rocked her pussy toward my face harder and faster. I could also feel her pussy becoming even wetter and more engorged and knew that slipping into her would feel outstanding. My cock was still recovering but it wasn't going to take much longer before I was ready to go again. As wet as her pussy was, I could probably slip it into her before I was even 100% rigid. First things first, though, so I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my fingers in and out of her.

When she started tensing up and arching her back, I suspected that she was on the verge of cumming. I didn't change anything up since my technique seemed to be working just fine and just hoped that the level of pleasure she was experiencing was at least as much as the pleasure that she'd caused me to experience. She briefly went silent, as though holding her breath, then cried out as she went limp and started shaking. I continued to eat her through her orgasm, hoping that it helped her feel even more pleasure for longer. Her orgasm was long and appeared to be intensely pleasurable, which was exactly what I'd been hoping for. When she went still and let out a sigh, I raised my head and slipped my fingers from her pussy into my mouth. I was gazing at her pussy, still a bit incredulous that I was finally seeing it, as I sucked her juices off of my fingers. My gaze gradually traveled up along her body to her tits and beyond to her face. Her eyes were closed as she was recovering but she had a big smile on her face. I ended up getting up on my knees, still gazing over her naked body, then lay beside her.

I reached over and fondled her tits, running my palms over her hard nipples, as I waited for her eyes to reopen. When they finally did, she brought her face toward mine and we started to make out. She reached down and found my cock fully rigid, which apparently surprised her.

"You're ready to go again already," she noted, pulling her lips from mine.

"That's the effect you have on me," I replied.

"I'm ready to go again, too," she said and got up on her knees. She straddled me as I watched her tits bouncing and swinging. Gripping my cock, she guided it toward her pussy then lowered herself onto it, causing both of us to moan. She sat on it for a moment then began to slowly move up and down as I reached up to resume fondling her tits. Her hot, wet pussy felt outstanding as it moved up and down my cock so I was glad that I'd cum once already and anticipated that my staying power would be improved as a result. Even as I glanced up and confirmed that I was actually fucking Theresa after all these years, that only reinforced the pleasure I was feeling but didn't make me feel like I was going to cum too quickly.

She gradually picked up her pace and her boobs were soon bouncing so I ran my hands around to caress her ass while watching her tits. I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down, giving her the full length of my rigid cock. She was moaning pretty steadily once again so I wondered whether having cum once already she'd be prone to cumming again more quickly and easily. I was less concerned about her cumming quickly, however, than about her orgasms being highly pleasurable. I was psyched that things were going so well and that we had some definite sexual chemistry. I'm sure that being more mature had something to do with it and I doubted that, in high school or college, we'd have been as at ease with our first sexual experience together.

As she continued to ride me harder and faster, her boobs bouncing and nearly hypnotizing me, her pussy was feeling even hotter and wetter. I was savoring the feel of it as it moved up and down along my stiff cock while also savoring the view of her bouncing tits. Her moaning was getting even louder and longer as she appeared to be approaching another orgasm. As I'd hoped, my staying power had been improved by my previous orgasm so I was in no danger of cumming yet myself, which was a relief as I wanted to enjoy fucking her for as long as possible. When she finally dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, she went silent momentarily then gasped as her entire body started shaking. Since her boobs were no longer bouncing, I brought my hands around from her ass to fondle them again.

Her orgasm appeared to be another intensely pleasurable one so I was happy to have helped her get there, though I didn't believe the credit belonged entirely to me. When she finally seemed to have finished cumming, she remained sitting upright on my cock with a big smile on her face as she was catching her breath, then leaned down and brought her lips to mine again. While we were making out, I could have resumed sliding my cock in and out of her but instead decided to change things up. Without slipping out of her, I managed to roll her over onto her back so that I was over her in the missionary position. I then resumed fucking her slowly while our tongues continued to explore each other's mouths.

While I wasn't a huge fan of fucking in the missionary position, it did afford us an opportunity to have more contact between our bodies and allowed us to continue making out. Her pussy still felt just as spectacular as I was sliding my cock in and out of her so there was really nothing to complain about. I maintained a slow and steady pace and she was raising her hips to accept each of my thrusts so that she was getting the full length of my stiff cock. I'd have been happy to continue fucking her like this for the rest of the afternoon but she did eventually have to pull her mouth away from mine so that she could let out some moaning. Once again, her pussy was feeling even hotter and wetter the longer I was fucking her and, when I started to feel the stirring of my own orgasm, I wasn't trying to hold it off.

I was gradually picking up the pace and was pleased that there was no telltale squeaking or banging from the bed, which seemed quite sturdy. Theresa was getting louder the harder I was fucking her and appeared to be building toward another orgasm. With how much hotter and wetter her pussy was becoming, my orgasm was building more quickly, too, and I was perfectly happy with that. She pulled me closer and held me tighter as she was right on the verge of cumming but I continued to thrust in and out of her, even as she cried out and started shaking. Her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication as a result of her orgasm so I knew I wasn't going to be too far behind her. It was another long and intensely pleasurable orgasm and I was close enough myself by the time it seemed to taper off that I wasn't even thinking about changing positions. I just continued fucking her and savoring the building pleasure until I exploded inside her. I thrust a few more times with each spurt of cum that blasted into her hot pussy until I was completely spent. When I finally rolled off of her, I lay beside her as I was catching my breath and we were both recovering.

"That was long overdue," she finally said, "but well worth the wait."

"I hope you don't have anywhere to run off to," I replied, "because that was too good not to do some more."

"The rest of my day has been set aside to comfort my grieving friend," she assured me.

"What about the rest of the week?" I asked.

"Whatever you need," she replied, "whenever you need it, I'm here for you."

"Would you be okay with me taking some photos of you like this before I head back home?" I asked.

"I wish I could give you some photos from when we were younger," she said, "and I was in better shape."

"I think your body is awesome right now," I said, "in fact, I want to make sure I enjoy it as much as I can."

I planted a kiss on her as I started to fondle her tits some more. We were quickly making out again and my caresses also ran along her waist and over her stomach then I checked her pussy and found that it was still incredibly wet, and not just from the load I'd pumped in there. I kissed my way along her neck and collarbone then was licking and sucking her hard nipples briefly before then kissing over her ribs and stomach. I admired her pussy up close again and kissed around it but resisted the urge to dive in again. Instead, I rolled her over onto her stomach, caressing and kissing up the backs of her legs, over her ass and along her lower back. My cock had revived admirably by this point so, after thoroughly admiring and caressing her ass, I got her knees up under her so that her ass was up in the air. Kneeling behind her, I slipped back into her from behind until my hips were pressed against her sweet ass. We both moaned as my cock filled her.

Holding her hips, I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her again, relishing the feel of her hot wet pussy. She continued to moan and reached back between her legs to caress her clit while I was fucking her. Once I had a steady rhythm going, I slipped my hands forward and cupped her swinging tits. It seemed like just hefting her tits in my hands and feeling the soft, smooth flesh caused my cock to become even harder. As if to confirm this, Theresa's moans became louder and longer and she started to push back against my incoming thrusts. I tried to maintain the slow pace because I was savoring the feeling of fucking her hot, wet pussy but she started pushing back harder as she was apparently already building toward another orgasm. I ended up leaving the pace to her and just pushed deeply into her each time her ass tapped against my hips.

It felt like we got a good rhythm going and I was still enjoying fondling her dangling tits but once it was clear that she was getting close to cumming again, I reluctantly abandoned them and straightened up. Holding her hips again, each time she pushed back and her ass hit my hips, I would pull her back as I pushed into her, making sure she was getting the full length of my stiff cock. I was watching her ass jiggle each time it banged against my hips which may have caused me to fuck her harder so that I could see it jiggle more. I would have been content to keep going like this for longer given that my own orgasm was not impending yet but Theresa was right on the verge. When she pushed back hard and just remained there, I made sure that the full length of my cock was embedded inside her and held it there. A moment later, she cried out and started shaking so I thrust into her a few times to enjoy the flood of lubrication that accompanied her orgasm.

Once again, it was a long and apparently intensely pleasurable orgasm so I remained behind her, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her even hotter and wetter pussy until I was sure that she'd finished cumming. At that point, I slipped my cock out of her and moved around, lying beside her but with my head near her pussy and my cock near her head. She moved laterally so that her pussy was above my face and my cock was below hers. She gripped my cock and gently pumped it before engulfing it in her mouth and making me moan. I enjoyed her oral talents again for a moment while gazing up at her trim, light brown bush before raising my head and licking her pussy. She moaned while still sucking my cock as I lapped up the juices flowing from her pussy. I slipped a finger into her then followed it with another as I focused my tongue on her clit. She continued to skillfully blow me while letting out the occasional moan and I was glad that I'd switched to this position so that I could experience that oral pleasure again. Of course, I was also enjoying the opportunity to eat her pussy again and knew that I'd need to experience that and more again before I had to leave town. After all of these years of friendship, I now wanted to squeeze in as much sex and as many orgasms as we could manage in whatever time ended up being available to us.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12