The Grieving Process Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm was definitely building as she continued to suck me off but I could also tell by how much hotter and wetter her pussy was becoming that she was getting close again, too. Her orgasms had seemed not only to be pretty easy for her to achieve but also each of them had been long and clearly highly pleasurable. I suspected that, had we done some or all of this back when we were in college, it probably would have been enjoyable but likely not as enjoyable as this had been. I'm sure that for both of us both the level of maturity and the level of skill at this age was much more than it would have been back then. It was probably also good that I didn't live nearby or I wouldn't have been able to resist seeing her with some kind of regularity. That certainly wouldn't have been conducive to a happy marriage.

She raised her head to moan louder and more continuously while continuing to gently pump my cock. I just kept doing what I was doing and, after going silent for a brief moment, she let out a cry and started shaking. I continued pumping my fingers in and out of her while licking and sucking her clit and hoped that would make her orgasm even longer and more pleasurable. Whether it was because of my stimulation or if that's just the way she always came, it was another long and apparently highly pleasurable orgasm. When it finally tapered off, she went back to enthusiastically sucking my cock while I let my head fall back and slipped my fingers out of her. As I relished her skillful cocksucking, I was gazing up at her pussy while sucking her juices off of my fingers.

With both of our attention fully on my pleasure, my orgasm was building a lot more quickly and, though I didn't necessarily want this awesome blowjob to be over, I was looking forward to shooting another load into her talented mouth. She was pumping the base of my cock as her mouth moved up and down nearly the full length, taking as much of my cock into her mouth as she could manage. Even as my cock was becoming thicker the closer I was getting to cumming, her efforts were not impacted and she continued to skillfully suck me off. When I finally began to spew, I let out a louder moan but she wasn't thrown even slightly and just swallowed my load while still sliding her lips up and down my shaft. The pleasure I experienced was intense even compared to the highly pleasurable build-up. It wasn't until I was fully spent that she raised her head and let my cock fall from her mouth. She moved off to the side then I switched around so that my head was at the same end as hers and we lay together, both recovering and reflecting.

"I've got to ask what inspired this after all of these years," I finally said.

"After seeing you at your dad's funeral," she explained, "and recalling just how attracted to you I've always been, I started thinking about how we've never done anything like this. The more I thought about it, the more I felt like, if I had another chance, I had to take it."

"I assume that, after thinking about it for so long," I replied, "there's not likely to be any overwhelming regret now that we've consummated our friendship."

"I've been married for more than twenty years," she said, "and during that time I've never been with anyone but my husband. I don't think of this as cheating; to me this is comforting one of my best and oldest friends in his time of need. I just happen to benefit from it as well."

"I can't even tell you how happy I am that we finally did this," I replied, "It was everything I'd ever imagined it would be."

"So you've thought about this before, too?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied, "thought about it, fantasized about it, wrote about it."

"Really?" she asked, "You wrote down fantasies you've had about me? Can I read them"

"Sure, I'd be more than happy to share on one condition," I replied, "If you read what I've written and it has any effect on you or inspires you to do anything, I want to know. Descriptions would be acceptable but photos or video would be better."

"I absolutely promise," she said, "but don't send me anything until after you leave, that way I still have something to look forward to. While you're here, let's do the stuff you've fantasized about."

"Let's start with some photos," I suggested. I grabbed my phone and put it in camera mode then started with photos of her pussy and her tits, then her entire naked body. I rolled her over and got some shots from the back, too. She was a really good sport and very open to my photography, in part because I'm sure that she knew she could trust me and that I wouldn't be sharing the photos with anyone.

"I want some photos of you, too," she said.

"Like this, with my cock all spent and squishy?" I asked, "Or would you prefer I send some after I've reviewed all these ones I'm taking of you."

"Sure, I can wait until you're stiff again," she replied, "as long as you promise not to forget."

"I would never," I promised, "In fact, I'll stand right in front of that mirror and give you a whole series. Remember also that I want to get some more of you in your bra and panties before you leave."

"Well, I should probably start thinking about that," she replied, "As much as I'd like to, I can't stay all night."

"What happened to 'whatever you need, whenever you need it'?" I asked, though not seriously.

"It will be a lot easier to get together for more of this," she replied, "if we do it smartly."

"Understood," I confirmed, "I definitely want to get together for more of this while I'm in town."

"Okay, then I should probably get going," she replied and started to get up.

My mom had always referred to Theresa as "Giggles" because she had a hearty laugh and she wasn't shy about letting it out. While I was continuing to take pictures of her, something was said that caused her to laugh loudly. A moment later, there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Just wanted to let you know that I was home," my brother's voice said, through the door. For some reason, this made Theresa laugh again. Since my brother had known her for about as long as I had, there was no way he didn't recognize her laugh.

"I hope you don't care about him knowing you're here," I said since it was a little too late to worry about.

"No, it's perfect," she replied, "I was hoping to see him at some point anyway to express my condolences."

She continued to get dressed while I continued to take photos, then I got dressed myself. Once we were both dressed and ready to go, we made out again briefly then unlocked the door and headed out. We found my brother in the kitchen and Theresa hugged him, telling him how sorry she was about our mom. After a few minutes of catching up, she said that she really needed to get going so I walked her out to her car. We chatted briefly about getting together again soon, hugged then she got in her car and drove off. My brother was waiting in the doorway to the kitchen when I walked back inside.

"Dude!" he said, handing me an opened bottle of beer, "Seriously?"

"What?" I replied but couldn't help smiling. I'm sure I looked like the cat that ate the canary.

"I guess it's about time," he said, "and whatever works to deal with your grief."

"Absolutely," I agreed and we tapped our bottles together.

12