The Grim Guzzler

Story Info
Nick the worgen celebrates Brewfest with Sylvanas.
4k words
4.71
3.1k
8
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers

A request featuring a client's OC

***

The Forsaken celebrated many things: Winter Veil, Noblegarden, the Midsummer Fire Festival and of course Hallow's End. However, the one holiday they didn't seem to truly celebrate was Brewfest, no doubt a side effect of undeath and no longer needing to eat or drink like the living did. For Nick, who was thankfully living, it was a bit of a bummer. Outside of some decorations and a few other members of the living celebrating with some cheap alcohol, there wasn't much in the way of festivities.

"That will be 45 gold." An old looking undead man in a brown vest addressed him from the other side of the counter, his voice gargled as if his vocal cords were damaged. Behind him, a blood elf assistant scrambled around the dusty shop, sorting things out of crates and onto shelves.

Nick grumbled his disapproval over the price but paid anyways, taking the cheap leather bag that was handed to him and departing from the shop. A bell above the door marked his departure and the elf girl called out to him, wishing him a nice day, her pretty voice laced with exhaustion.

Wine imported from Silvermoon and two glasses.

"What a rip off," he growled, stomping on padded feet towards the Royal Quarter.

"Feeling down?"

A feminine voice interrupted his grievances, briefly spooking him for a moment before he realized who it was.

"Clea. Still stalking me I see." The dark ranger had been tasked with overseeing his time spent in the Undercity, making sure that not only did he not bother anyone, but that others didn't bother him.

"That's my job." The pale, almost albino colored elf glided along beside him and yet slightly behind at the same time.

"As a stalker," he replied, but Clea just shrugged off his remark and so he continued. "The alcohol is horrible in this city; I had to get some imported from Silvermoon! Forty-five gold, can you believe it?" Nick vented his frustrations to the unenthused dark ranger.

"Yes, well... we don't exactly partake in alcohol, though I do recall the wine in Silvermoon being absolutely excellent." She sounded wistful as if reminiscing.

"It better be," he grumbled, glancing down at the bag and continuing his journey into the depths of the Undercity. After a few seconds of unresponsive silence he glanced back at the ranger only to find her gone.

"Not very social creatures, either."

Eventually, after a quarter hour of walking, Nick reached his destination. The royal guards ignored him as he entered the Banshee Queen's throne room, looking around for any sign of the buxom elf. He spotted her just as she was turning to walk away, cloak flapping as she retreated into her inner sanctum.

Nick followed after her, passing a delegation of elves she had been talking to as they left the Royal Quarter. They looked important with decorated plate armor and elegant Blood Knight tabards. One of them was female and he eyed her, though they inched away from him, no doubt wary over seeing a worgen so deep within Horde territory.

Ignored, he continued walking, likewise ignoring the hushed mumbling coming from the duo who were no doubt theorizing over his reason for being within the city. When he reached the door to Sylvanas' private quarters he knocked three times, paused and then knocked two more times before entering, expensive goodie bag in tow.

"Perfect timing." A spectral voice he was familiar with greeted his ears.

He was evidently expected, as Sylvanas was reclined in a padded chair, lazily like a cat and with one leg crossed over a knee. She was resting her head against her hand as she looked at him, index finger resting on her temple and her mouth half covered by the rest of her fingers.

Moreover, she was entirely naked with her body on display like a sculpture in an art museum.

Though it wasn't the first time he had seen her nude body, her beauty still made him pause momentarily. As tall and fit as she was, her blue melon-like tits seemed preposterous on her thin frame and it was hard not to be awed by them.

"I can see that," he replied, finally forcing some words out of his mouth.

The Dark Lady was seated by a small nightstand and he walked over to it, withdrawing the items he had purchased from his bag and quickly pouring out two glasses of wine. Within the bag was a tabard—Brewfest themed and apparently given out for free. He left it in the bag.

Sylvanas watched silently in her comfortable chair, following his movements with an amused look in her burning red eyes. Dignified and with a dangerous yet beautiful aura, she was captivating even while relaxing in a chair.

Nick nudged a cup of the imported wine towards her and then took a swig from his own glass, instantly improving his mood.

"Much better than the sewer water normally sold in this city." The worgen took another gulp of wine before noticing that Sylvanas hadn't moved.

"Aren't you drinking?"

"I never drink... wine." Her lips curved into a sly smile but her words felt almost sinister.

"Bad day at the office?" Nick downed his glass and then took hold of hers.

Sylvanas finally tore her gaze away from him and moved her index finger to her lips, rubbing her chin with a lazy thumb as if deep in thought.

"They want more festivities within the city." She glanced up at the worgen as if expecting him to find such a thing as ridiculous as she did but when he didn't reply she continued. "Brewfest festivities for a city that is almost entirely undead. A complete waste of resources."

"I think it would be nice."

"Noted," she said sarcastically, rising and brushing past him.

Before she could walk away Nick grabbed her by the arm; not too hard but tight enough to get her to stop moving. He said nothing but he knew that he didn't need to. There was only one reason why the two met and he could already smell her arousal. Likewise, she was well aware of the bulge forming in his trousers.

Nick slid his hand behind the Dark Lady, gently tracing his claws along her skin before grabbing a handful of her ass. As he squeezed the supple flesh of her thick behind she leaned into him, her own curious hand drifting down to caress his bulge through his trousers. By this point he was already rock hard with his tongue lolling out of his mouth. Salivating, he reached around her with his other hand and cupped both of her cheeks, bouncing her ass in his hands as she worked on removing his pants.

Before she could do so completely, however, Nick lifted her up so that her waist was at eye level and then began eating her out, his long canine tongue doing wonders to her slick pussy. Surprised in the best way possible, Sylvanas gasped and grabbed hold of him, hanging on as she was pleasured by the skilled worgen. His coarse tongue passed over her clit again and again in a delightfully agonizing fashion until he finally brought her to her first orgasm of the night, marked by a husky groan from the Forsaken queen.

Nick didn't immediately stop—not until he had lapped up all of her juices and he could no longer contain himself. He needed to take her; to feel her squeezing and writhing around his cock.

He brought her over to a large table in the middle of the room and roughly-but-not-too-roughly dropped her down upon it. Without missing a beat, she properly positioned herself so that she was bent over it, blue ass angled up towards him and large tits smooshed against the hard surface. Without hesitation he impaled her on his shaft—mercilessly and in such a way that forced a grunt out of the banshee. Nick huffed, and with one hand wrapped around her waist and the other gripping her ass, he began to lay into her.

For some reason, perhaps because of the wine or something else entirely, he was particularly eager that day. He fucked her with long, deep strokes, humping her atop the table until she was mewling and her fat ass was loudly clapping against his groin. The Banshee Queen's ghostly cries only spurred him on more, prompting him to pump her even faster and to take hold of her by her blonde locks, pulling her up and back against him as he utterly dominated her upon the table.

She wouldn't have it any other way.

Sylvanas was tight even for an elf and her pussy gripped him fiercely, making him feel as if he would pull out her insides with every thrust. By this point he had fucked and knotted her countless times, yet she remained as tight as ever and her body still aroused him like no other. Her body was like a work of art, a sultry gift from nature, the perfect female form that he never got tired of fucking and pumping full of his hot cum. Luckily for him, Sylvanas Windrunner was an avid knot-slut and she was just as hungry for him.

Nick tightened his grip on her hair and pulled back just in time for a hard, toe curling thrust that forced a grunt out of her and sent her big tits flying. He eased into this; a harsh but slow rhythm that would likely hurt most women. Sylvanas, of course, was not most women. Undeterred by the abuse of her cervix, she pushed her big ass back against him, appreciating this rough treatment that sent shivers up her spine and rattled her brain.

In this way, Nick beat the comparatively small elf's pussy with nearly a foot of worgen dick, making the voluptuous queen squirm and curse appreciatively in her native tongue as she so often did when he fucked her. Experienced as Sylvanas was, she took the pounding like few women could before finally exploding in a well earned orgasm. With the dam broken, her entire body shook as her nectar squirted out onto the floor as well as onto her lover who never ceased his assault upon her sopping wet cunt.

If anything, his treatment of her became even more severe, pulling hard on her blonde tresses as she came around his manhood. Her ass, which was already marred with semi-healed lacerations from days prior, was gifted with new scratches as he gripped tightly at one of her bubbly cheeks.

When she finished cumming her cries and curses began anew, reuniting with Nick's grunting as well as the sound of his hips colliding with her behind and his balls slapping up against her clit. At some point he let go of her long hair, upon which she collapsed back down onto the table, her pillow-like tits cushioning the fall. Sylvanas brushed pesky strands of hair from her half-lidded eyes, head resting against the table's surface as the worgen worked her gripping pussy. Body rocking, ears wiggling and ass clapping, she allowed him to ride her to his heart's content.

He did so for quite some time, her own personal sex machine that kept up with her monumental libido and rarely tired. Eventually though, he pulled out. Not because he wanted to stop, but because he desired a change in position. In an instant Nick had her on her back atop the bed and in another instant he was once again buried inside of her, splitting her open with her legs splayed wide for ease of access.

Sylvanas' entire body rocked from the animalistic rutting; her ears and eyebrows wiggled, her tits bounced and her legs wobbled until she finally wrapped them around his furry waist, accepting her role underneath him. Outside of the bedroom she took on a more dominant role befitting of her position as queen, but inside of the bedroom she was one thing and one thing only: his bitch.

Naturally, Nick was absolutely fine with the swapping of their roles. To him it was the perfect arrangement, for if pretending to be the Banshee Queen's pet in public allowed him to dominate and knot her in private he had no complaints. He particularly enjoyed making her wail and spasm around his cock, as most only got to see Sylvanas as she normally presented herself, with a dignified, noble face—an icy, stony mask—but Nick got to see her when she was in the throes of ecstasy.

When she was being fucked silly, impaled on his cock with her beautiful, angular elven face contorted in pleasure. Sometimes with her eyes squeezed shut, sometimes with her eyes rolled up into her skull, and sometimes even cross eyed. The Banshee Queen was a total nympho, and though rumors about her sex life were prevalent, most didn't believe them. And as for himself, the only ones who knew of his relationship with her were the dark rangers stationed within the Undercity.

Sylvanas' pleasure was his pleasure, and he felt his balls churn as he observed another orgasm rock her body, red eyes barely visible within her skull and her teeth gnashed together almost as if in defiance of the sensations coursing through her. Nick huffed but otherwise didn't stop, his hips a blur as he pumped her little pussy, encouraged by her slender blue legs squeezing tightly around him.

His knot beat against the busty elf, burning hot and ready to inseminate her, yet it didn't slip inside—he wouldn't allow it. Nick had other plans for her and his knot. For now he resigned to drilling her into the sheets and seeing how many times he could make her cum, enjoying her spectral wails and husky moans.

Long, clawlike nails raked at his back as he mating pressed the Dark Lady, his large body enveloping hers in a mass of fur and muscle. Underneath them, the bed squealed and creaked, strong and durable yet weakened due to countless mating sessions atop it. Their bodily fluids stained it's expensive sheets, a combination of Nick's drool as well as Sylvanas' sweat and nectar.

This sweat gave her blue skin a glow-like sheen, highlighting her muscles as they flexed and tensed, her fit body struggling to bare the full force of the large worgen pummelling into her. With her great tits bouncing and muscles straining, It was anything but gentle and loving, but she'd be damned if it wasn't good.

Sylvanas pulled him in closer to her and raised her lower body to meet his thrusts, giving him a better angle at which to deep dick her pussy. She groaned, disheveled hair sticking to her face while she watched herself get stuffed from underneath Nick's towering frame. Her long ears twitched against her head, delighted by the sounds of their steamy love making. Lewd squelching noises resonated throughout the room with every downward thrust into her stuffed pussy, mixing with the sound of his balls slapping against her upturned ass, wet with her juices from prior orgasms.

Nick huffed and puffed and growled, head bowed so that he could eye Sylvanas as he drilled into her, enjoying the way her face twisted in pleasure each time she came.

Then again, he probably looked equally silly with his tongue lolling out of his mouth.

Her pussy gripped him like a vice, desiring the impossible goal of being bred and urging him to cum deep within her. Deep in thought and with his balls churning, he bottomed out inside of her. He did this again and again and again—hard, deep strokes as he weighed his options; which hole did he want to creampie? Beneath him he felt Sylvanas shudder and tear at the fur on his back, suffering another orgasm as he finally came to a decision.

Not giving her time to recover, Nick flipped her over, once more repositioning the busty blue elf. Bent over the bed with her ass hanging over the edge of it, Nick grabbed her by the hips, locking his thumbs within her dimples of Venus and preparing to begin his assault anew. He used his legs to spread hers further apart and then gazed down at the dark blue hole winking up at him. Her rosebud, unused and pristine save for the woman's own juices covering and lubing it up, was the hole he had chosen to receive his payload.

He entered her in a beastly manner, splitting her cheeks with his fat cock and impaling her ass upon it. He growled, she wailed.

"Fuck!" she yelled, voice tinged with pleasure as she followed this up with a Thalassian curse.

Nick buried himself balls deep within her bowels, the force of the impact sending her flying forward and causing jiggly waves to reverberate across her thick booty. Sylvanas barely had time to support herself on her forearms before the ass fucking continued. Hard, fast paced strokes rattled her composure, making her see stars for a sublime few seconds before she snapped back to reality.

She whipped her silvery blonde hair back over her shoulder and ducked her head, eyes closed as she listened to the fast 'plap plap plap' of the worgen laying pipe in her ass. Soft, lustful moans lined up behind her lips, escaping one by one and fueled by the burning sensation in her loins. Nick's hefty nutsack, full of hot cum and impatient to be released, slapped against her well fucked pussy. Likewise, she could feel his knot pressing against her sphincter with every thrust, seeking entry into her tight hole. Vulgar, tantalizing sensations that she was well accustomed to, yet they still drove her mad.

Not as mad as the cock ravaging her insides drove her, of course.

Nick held her in an inescapable grip as he pounded her, beating his cock into her in a steady, unceasing rhythm. His muscular body bounced off the Banshee Queen's fat ass, clapping against it and occasionally raining down harsh slaps upon each blue cheek. He was ready to blow—ready to fill her ass with his seed. Yet he knew it wouldn't be easy; he had knotted her ass before and it was always difficult.

It would take a great amount of effort to knot the Dark Lady's behind, but where he had done it before he would do it again.

He grunted and growled like an animal, determined and full of vigor as he continued to rearrange Sylvanas' insides. Ignoring her wails, he allowed his drool to drip onto his cock, further lubing up her hole and prepping it for what was to come.

Sylvanas was aware of what her furry lover was trying to do and she awaited it with barely contained anticipation. She could feel his knot pushing against her, teasingly as it struggled to enter her little hole. Failure after failure. She smirked, sensing Nick's frustration. The worgen took his irritation out on her, delivering a flurry of spanks to her ass and pulling her into his thrusts.

"You're too damn tight, woman!" His voice was gravelly and strained, clearly struggling to contain the contents of his balls.

"Or perhaps you've just lost your... unngh... touch." Her voice was equally strained but mirthful as she teased him, clearly satisfied after having already came an innumerable amount of times.

"Let's see you say that when my knot's in your ass!" he grunted, shoving himself into her in another failed knotting attempt.

Sylvanas moaned but otherwise didn't reply. She laid upon the bed and happily served her role as the receptacle for Nick's anger. Some people liked to meditate or relax at the beach to wind down; Sylvanas liked to get railed by a worgen.

And so she did exactly that for what seemed like half an hour or more, taking worgen dick up the ass until, amazingly and without warning, Nick's knot finally broke through her defenses. All at once it slipped past her sphincter and into her thoroughly fucked ass.

Taken by surprise, Sylvanas' eyes bulged and a blissful wail accompanied by a howl marked Nick's sudden triumph. Her ass finally conquered, his knot expanded in size, locking the Banshee Queen in place as his cock pumped the content of his balls deep into her bowels. Every ounce of his sticky baby batter was slowly drained from his bulging sack, utterly filling her with his potent payload until not a drop was left within him.

"Fuuuck," she whined, pushing her ass back against him.

With his hands tightly grasping the elf's thick blue asscheeks, Nick's howl gradually turned into a low rumbling moan, matching Sylvanas' as her body succumbed to one final orgasm. Her voluptuous yet fit body quaked around his manhood, glowing with a sweaty luster that coated her from head to toe. Beautiful and shining like a sex goddess under the dim light, she relaxed upon the bed, ears twitching and breasts ballooning out from her sides while she calmed down from her recent orgasm and recovered from their intense fuck session.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers
12