The Grim Guzzler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick recovered in his own way, panting like a dog and grinding his hips against her bubbly behind. A grin formed on his face as he looked down at the satisfied Banshee Queen with her long blonde hair draped nonchalantly across her toned back and his knot stretching her asshole more than it had ever been stretched before. It was a view he would never get tired of, that he was certain of.

The two of them waited silently for a quarter of an hour, patiently basking in the glory of what they had done. Eventually, after a few more delayed spurts of cum into Sylvanas' bowels, Nick's knot shrunk just enough to be removed. It came out with a satisfying pop, upon which her asshole slowly returned to normal, tight and filled to the brim with worgen sperm.

"I take back what I said earlier," she said, lifting herself up off the bed and sinking down onto her knees so that she could show her appreciation for his cock.

Nick's shaft was covered in cum but she quickly took care of that, politely slurping it off until it was clean of everything but her saliva. Sylvanas purred, thoroughly enjoying the taste of his seed and hoping to coax out some more. Luckily for her, the short break had given him a bit of a second wind and he dredged up a few more shots of cum, filling her mouth with a deluge of gooey sperm.

Pulling herself off of the worgen's cock, Sylvanas' lips pursed and her cheeks bulged like a squirrel, struggling to contain the creamy concoction before she finally swallowed it with a pleased "mmm."

She licked her lips and stood up, a cocky smile forming on her pretty elven face, clearly proud of her ability to drain every drop of cum from the worgen's completely spent sack.

The rumors don't tell the half of it, he thought. Sylvanas was a sex addict.

"So... about those festivities." Now was as good a time as ever to appeal to her generosity.

She gave him a sideways glance and sauntered away, seed dripping down her thighs.

"Perhaps next year," she relented, stopping at her nightstand and fiddling with the Brewfest tabard Nick had received with his purchase.

"Great, maybe I won't have to import my wine next time." he said, eyeing her curiously as she put on the tabard.

It was cheap and small—more like an apron than a proper tabard. Her breasts poked out from either side of it and the back left her completely uncovered. Nevertheless, it didn't seem to bother her. She made for the door but stopped before opening it, her hand resting on the handle.

"I will require more convincing. Meet me here in half an hour, I've business to attend to at the moment."

With that, she left, half-naked with cum trailing down her long legs.

Nick scratched his head and then shrugged, pouring himself a glass of wine and then hopping onto the bed. Sylvanas was punctual if anything and he had nothing better to do anyways. Closing his eyes, his thoughts drifted thirty minutes into the future, contemplating whether or not he would knot the Dark Lady's pussy or her ass for a second time.

12