The Grotto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning my head, an elderly golden retriever walks into view. Its overlong claws clacking on the stone harbour wall. It pauses as it sees us, sniffs once, and then puts its head down to sniff in a long-familiar pattern.

Moments later an elderly gentleman appears a walking stick in one hand and hearing aids behind his overly large ears. He jumps when he finally notices us, then nods in greeting.

"Lovely view isn't it?" He asks, and I agree, although in my case, I'm thinking more about the woman on my lap than that on the horizon.

"I spent over thirty years in the navy, and now I don't seem to be able to go more than a day without looking at the sea." Tearing his eyes from the sea, he looks over, and I watch as his eyes notice her exposed thigh and then my arm as it vanishes underneath her.

"Oh!" He looks embarrassed. "I'll leave you to it. I mean I'll leave you to the view."

"Thanks." My partner replies to his retreating form.

Waiting until he's out of earshot I lean in.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

"What?" She asks, trying to sound innocent.

"Nearly getting caught."

"And why would you think that?"

"I think I have copious evidence." I swirl my thumb around inside her pussy. She gasps, and then twists her head towards me.

"Fine, you have me."

Suddenly, she stands and turns towards me.

"Are you hard?"

"Do you really need to ask?" I reply, gesturing to the tent in my trousers.

"Take it out."

"Here?" I ask and look around. Most of the cars have gone, and those people closest on the beach are over a hundred yards away and heading the other direction.

This woman is dangerous and intoxicating. And like offering a spirit to an alcoholic, I'm almost unable to resist.

Unzipping and pulling out my cock, she makes an 'umm' of pleasure.

"You want me to..." I mime wanking, and she shakes her head.

"Not exactly, I have something else in mind. But something I think you'll like."

Before I can work out what she means, she moves closer, turns her back, and flips up the back of her skirt. Now I understand, grabbing her hips to guide her back as I slide down to make the height right.

Reaching between her thighs, her fingers cool against my hot cock, but nothing to the heat as she guides me to her core. As her soft buttocks press against me, we both pause to revel in the new feeling of my cock buried deep inside her.

Eventually, she reaches around and straightens her skirt.

"There, you'd never know we were doing anything wrong."

"Apart from my awkward position, and then of course if I do this..."

Tensing and squeezing my buttocks, I lift us both just by tightening my muscles, and we feel it as I slide a little deeper.

"Oh, I like that." moments later, I feel her squeeze me in return. Thank god for Kegel exercises.

We took turns squeezing and releasing for a while until she said.

"This is nice, and you'd hardly know that we're doing anything with so little movement." I could send the unspoken 'but' hovering. It's true that neither of us could get off like this, so I decided to take charge. The longer this takes, the greater the risks.

"I want you to do exactly what I say. Lift the front of the skirt up above your waist."

"And why would I do that?"

"Trust me, I think you'll like It." after a moment, her skirt is pulled up.

"Now, open your legs wider." This time she does it quicker. As she moves her legs and feet, the extra weight pushes my cock deeper. A faint 'fuck' escapes her mouth.

She twists her head around to look at me from the corner of one eye.

"Now what?"

"I think you know what you want to do." I reply, and she needs no more instruction than that.

Her fingers reach between her thighs, brush briefly against the sides of my shaft buried deep inside her. Lingering over her split labia, before reaching the target.

Her fingers caress her clit slowly, but I wasn't done yet. I wanted to turn up the intensity to eleven.

"Now, you're going to stay like that until you cum, even if somebody walks up."

"Seriously?" She asks, but her fingers keep moving.

"Seriously, I'll not let you close your legs or cover up until you cum." I was lying, I suspect I'd be more embarrassed than her, but as her fingers sped up I figure I'd read her correctly.

However, the longer it took for her to get herself off, the greater the risk we'd be discovered.

"They will be able to see my fat cock buried in your hungry pussy. Your wanton fingers rubbing on your slutty clit." She gasps but doesn't stop rubbing.

"If you haven't cum in another minute, I'll pull your jumper up and expose your breasts to anyone nearby."

"Then in another minute if you still haven't cum, I'll strip you topless, and turn us towards the beach. That way everyone on the beach will be able to see your big milky white breasts." Her head snaps to the side to see those still on the beach. "They will see your lewdly open thighs and what you're doing to yourself." Her fingers speed up again, and I'd worry about friction burns if she wasn't so wet.

"And then?" She asks her voice faint and breathless.

"And then, you'd give me no choice but to stand you up, strip off the last of your clothing and bend you over this cold iron bollard and fuck you hard from behind."

"Fuck!" She whispers.

Reaching under her jumper, I find her bra strap and struggle to unfasten the 12 sturdy hooks. It springs from my grip, and I reach around and free her breasts from its confines. Pulling her back against my chest, the change of angle of my penetration is a little uncomfortable, but I don't care.

I marvel again at the size and weight of her breasts as my hands capture them and lift them to rub my thumb around her areola. Her skin is so soft and smooth; it's almost as if she bathes in moisturising creams. But I'm thinking of the other cream she'd rubbed into her flesh our first time.

On a whim, I release her breasts and draw my fingernails lightly down from the upper slope of her breasts towards her nipple. Not enough to cause any damage, but to stimulate the skin.

"Yes!" she gasps and I do it again in a parallel run.

"I'm going to cum!" She gasps loudly and her hips start gyrating wildly.

Abandoning the scratching, my fingers and thumb recapture her hard nipple; brush my courser flesh over the sensitive skin, adding quick tweaks in time with her rocking hips.

"Fu...ah...ah...k!" She nearly shouts as she shudders and cums hard.

She nearly slumps sideways off me, and I have to grab her hip, for fear she'd snap my cock off if she did.

Considering the intensity of her orgasm, she recovered in moments.

"Can you help me up? I think my legs are a little wobbly."

Once she stands, her reflexes have her adjusting her bra, in seconds she's respectable.

Not so myself, we both look down to see my hard cock, angrily poking out of my trousers, and covered in her juices.

"Right, now let me help you o..." Her eyes open in shock, and in a flash I move.

Dragging my loose shirt over my exposed cock, lifting an ankle over the other the leg, and lean forward to rest my elbow on the other knee.

A youth with a fishing rod and backpack appears, and he nods, not seeming to notice our flushed appearance. He stops to look over the end of the harbour wall, and then looks back at me.

"Any fish here do you think?"

"I'm no expert, but I've only ever seen people fishing from the other side of the harbour. Better chance on the seaward side, I suspect."

"How do I get there?" He asks, and I gesture to my partner to explain.

With both their backs to me, I struggle to awkwardly force my cock away and zip up as silently as possible.

"Come on we'd better go." I call to her, and she steps away from him and takes my arm.

We make it about 40 feet before she leans in close.

"That was close! Half a minute sooner and he'd have seen a hell of a lot of me. God, that's hot." I stop suddenly, causing her to spin around.

"We can go back if you want? I can wait if you want to show him."

"No!" She replies, tugging me away. "The idea is hot, but I've no intention of doing it."

I let her pull me away.

We reached the end of the harbour wall before she speaks again.

"I'm not going to leave you unsatisfied; we just need to figure out where we can do it."

"I've an idea. Why don't we go back to my place, perhaps use the bed? Or would that be too pedestrian and boring for you?" She smiles at me, pretending to think before replying.

"I think a bed might be nice. Certainly more comfortable and warmer."

We don't say another word as we walk home, or as I led her into my bedroom and strip her of her clothing. My cock had never entirely gone down and seeing this naked goddess on my bed has me rejuvenated. So by the time she tugs down my underwear, my cock pops free and ready for action.

She takes it in one hand and gently squeezes the shaft, then looks up.

"What would you like? Perhaps I can give you a proper blow job?"

"I have something else in mind. But something I think you'll like," mirroring her words back to her. "Scoot back on the bed."

She moves back and slips under the covers, moments later I slide under the covers next to her. Not hesitating, I slide myself over her; she opens her legs welcomingly and guides my cock to my new favourite place in the galaxy.

With our faces only a hand span apart, as I work myself slowly inside, I read the small changes in her features. The tightening at the corner of her eyes, the shape of her lips, the slight widening and narrowing of her eyelids. Each, a sign of our mutual pleasures.

I want this to last as long as possible, so I set a slow sensual pace. Not wanting this to be a fast, frenzied sweaty fuck. No, this should be a symbol of love.

I see lust and affection in her eyes, perhaps even a hint of love. I know I'm starting to feel that myself.

Having this beauteous woman beneath me, her most feminine feature holding my male equivalency deep inside. I feel like a young god.

However, I know nothing lasts forever. Despite my slow deep pace, we are both soon breathing hard. She reads me expertly.

"Are you close?" I nod, not wanting to waste my breath. "Can you last a little longer? Please." Again I nod.

I've never found thinking about baseball, or some such thing helps, so I set myself a target. Another 30 seconds and then you can do it.

Counting down in my head, I made it and set another 30 second target. This time it's far harder to reach. Counting had made the adverse effect of synchronising my thrusts with the count. I'll never manage another 30 seconds.

"I'm really close." I gasp.

"Go for it; fill me with your spunk. Give me all you've got."

No sooner than the final 'T' was sounded, I felt my seed boil up in my balls. Shoot down my shaft and explode against her cervix.

She tenses as she feels it inside and her hands on my shoulders pull me down. Our lips lock, and our tongues invade each other's mouths.

As my second ejaculation fires deep inside, she shudders, and her fingernails dig painfully into my skin. But I hardly notice as my third and final shot leaves my body. She's cumming on my cock, and our juices are mixing inside her oven of creation.

Slowly, we gather our breath and any feeling of being a teenage god flees, and I feel every minute of my age. She notices the change, and after I slip off her, she captures my head in her hands and guides it down to rest on her pillow like breast.

I close my eyes, knowing I'll be fine with a little time, but I must have nodded off.

I woke as I feel a movement, and look up to see her slipping out of bed. She grabs her skirt and starts to slip it on.

"I'm really sorry, and I really really want to stay. However, I have to go home to sort out the dog." I nodded sadly, accepting that reason, as I watch her pull her jumper over her head.

Moving around the bed, she leans over me and kissed my forehead.

"That was special. Thank you. I know what we have done before was exciting and wild. But that was very special to me." 'And to me,' I thought.

As she reaches for the door, I notice her bra on the floor.

"Wait! What about your bra?" She looks back at it, then at me.

"I'll leave it. That way, I have even more reason to return." She blows me a kiss and is gone.

The end!

*****

This story came to me almost complete, and I had to get it down quickly lest I forget parts of it. I always appreciate your votes and comments, but I have no current intentions to create a sequel.