The Group Ch. 01: The Loft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen continued, "The Group has had many members, but not always the same number of members. Sometimes girls don't stay or get thrown out. I've been with the Group the longest. We have girls from 18 years old and up. Some are single, some are married, but none of the married ones are allowed to include their husbands, or even tell them about The Group. My second husband found out about the Group, so I had to get rid of him. He wanted to stay, and I really enjoyed him, but rules are rules. I chose the Group. Being in the Group is a privilege, and the members insist on discretion."

"What happens in the Group, stays in the Group," Sarah, Eve and Bobby said in unison.

I asked "So, how is Bobby involved? Not a Member, but he obviously knows about it, so how does he fit in?"

"Our girls have many different needs at different times. Bobby is Susan's current boyfriend, and he is one of the boy-toys who serve a few of our needs. We have other males that serve a purpose to fulfill other kinds of needs. The males we have around all have a specific purpose, and all are disposable to us. If a boy-toy gets out of line, we get rid of him. We also have other males that are involved, we call them 'Hammers.' They serve other purposes than the boy-toys. You could say they have more masculine roles than the boy-toys. It is all quite simple, really. Clean.

Whatever our girls need or want is provided," explained Eileen.

"So, where would I fit in with this Group?" I asked.

"Providing the place for us to meet would be a first step. The Group would view that as very valuable gift. Then the girls would see where you fit in other areas, if you wanted to. My guess is that you would be a Hammer. You don't seem like the Boy-Toy Type," Eileen said. "Right Girls?"

They laughed, and Sarah added, "From what happened with Eve last night, you are definitely a Hammer, Steve. You might even become a Boy-Toy-Hammer, too." Eve giggled, so did Eileen.

"A Boy-Toy Hammer?" I asked, trying to get clarification on the term.

"It is exactly what it sounds like. Use your imagination! Boy-Toy-Hammers hammer the Boy-Toys, of course. For OUR pleasure. It's quite fun to watch," explained Eileen.

"Well, I'm not like that. I would just try to move into the Hammer Role if anything, really," I said.

"Everyone chooses their role or roles. There is nothing forced, even though it might appear that way to outsiders," Said Eileen. "So, do you think you could let us use the Loft as a place to meet, Steve?"

"I could to be persuaded," I said as an obvious hint, grinning.

Sarah and Eve looked at Eileen. Eileen made eye contact with Sarah, and said to me, "We can make it worth your time to host, if you know what I mean." Eileen winked at me, then gestured to Sarah who quickly stood up, kissed Bobby gently on his forehead, and started towards me and Eve on the sofa. Eileen moved over to the recliner on the opposite side of couch as Bobby's.

Eve leaned over and kissed me, putting her hand on my belt, struggling to unbuckle it. I kicked off my shoes, and Sarah moved the coffee table back and knelt in front of me pulling her dress down to reveal her perky ample breasts and her pierced nipples, preparing herself for my show. She helped Eve who was still struggling with my belt buckle. In just a few seconds, they had pulled my jeans and boxer briefs down to my ankles and off. I looked over at Eileen who was staring at my prick with a familiar look of lust, excited about what she was about to watch. She uncrossed her legs to get more comfortable for the show as Eve guided my half erect dick into Sarah's mouth. Sarah had me rock hard in just a few seconds and soon her mouth was moving up and down the entire length of my shaft. Eve's hand stayed on my balls caressing them with her fingers. She stopped kissing me to watch Sarah's performance, as well. I looked over and Bobby was fisting his own prick, which he had somehow pulled out of his skinny jeans without anyone noticing.

Breaking the silence, Eileen said to Bobby, "Put that away, Bobby. Pull your recliner over in front of the couch so we will have a better view of the action." Bobby quickly did as he was told.

Eileen stood up and hiked her skirt up, revealing her clean-shaven pussy. She moved over and sat in the recliner that was positioned perfectly in front of us. She began to touch herself as Bobby knelt in front of her. His face took the place of her hand, and he buried his face in her pussy. Her free hand caressed the back of his black hair, grinding herself into his face as she sipped her wine with her other hand. Her eyes stayed on Sarah, who was rhythmically working my cock.

"How's my little one doing down there, Steve?" Asked Eileen with a lustful voice. Sarah's eyes looked up at me for my approval, but she didn't slow her rhythm.

"She's doing just fine." I grinned... "Your boy toy doing ok?" I shot back.

"He's doing just fine, as well. Bobby is still learning his place, Steve. He isn't as good at licking pussy as either of those two, but they are yours for now. I'll make do with this boy. I have such wonderful plans for him," said Eileen.

"Are you enjoying this pussy, Bobby?" she asked Bobby, looking down at him while stroking his hair gently.

"MMHMMM, Yes, Mistress," he said as he lifted his head slightly away from her shiny pussy. "Thank you, Mistress." His face was visibly wet.

"Back to work, baby," Eileen ordered. "Eve, I want you down there with Sarah. This needs to be memorable for Steve. Let's make a good first impression, eh, girls?"

Without hesitation, Eve slithered down next to Sarah. Sarah let my cock free and started on my balls, with Eve replacing Sarah's mouth with hers. Eve's mouth was not nearly as talented as Sarah's. Her gag reflex kept her from deepthroating me fully, while Sarah had no problem with taking every inch of my cock down her throat.

"Sarah, did you bring my bag?" asked Eileen.

Sarah lifted her mouth off my dick continuing to jerk me with her hand and said "Yes ma'am. It's in the guest room. Shall I get it for you, Ma'am?" Sarah responded.

"No, dear. You stay right there for Steve. I'll get it myself, darling. Bobby, you stay here. You can jack off if you want to, but don't cum." Eileen said as she stood up and walked into the guest room. Bobby turned to watch us.

For the next few minutes Eve and Sarah took turns sucking my cock and licking my balls and biting my nipples and kissing me and fondling each other. They really put on one hell of a show for me and Bobby. Bobby sat there and beat his dick with his face glistening with Eileen's pussy juices, staring blankly in lust at how these two were pleasing me and each other. I'd never had a guy watch me like that while I got a double BJ, but somehow his helplessness fueled my lust. He was still kneeling on the floor, wanking his dick, while his girlfriend was deepthroating every inch of my meat like a pro and totally ignoring him. Somehow, I liked feeling that power. I don't know what came over me, but I said, "Hey, Bobby...You enjoying the show?"

He didn't make eye contact with me. "Yes," he whimpered, out of breath from jacking his dick and the smell of sex in the room. I grabbed the back of his girlfriend's head and pulled her all the way down on my cock. I held her there and looked directly at him. She grunted and moaned with my cock buried to the hilt in her throat, her tongue licking the base of my shaft and balls, she was truly talented.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you," I said drunk with lust and power. I glared at him. Making him see her and me.

"Yes, Sir. It looks really good, SIR," he said louder.

"That's better," I said with a grin. Eve giggled and I removed my hands from Sarah's head, but to my surprise, Susan didn't move. She stayed all the way down on my dick for a full 10 more seconds as if to show me and Bobby that she was committed to my pleasure.

She finally pulled her mouth off me, turned to the side while stroking my shaft with her hand, looked right into Bobby's eyes and said out of breath "I love his big fucking cock down my throat," she grinned at Bobby. "And I'm glad you seem to like that, too."

Bobby looked at his girlfriend with lust and fear in his eyes, still beating his own dick through the humiliation he craved.

With her spit dripping from her lips and chin, Sarah leaned over and kissed her boyfriend deeply while she still jacked my cock with her hand. He eagerly kissed her back. After a few seconds she pulled away with a smile said, "MMM, Yeah, seems like you really like it a lot, baby." Susan then quickly returned her mouth to my cock and continued her work. I had never been more turned on. There was such electric sexual power filling the room.

The door to the guest room opened and out walked Eileen, dressed in a black bondage outfit. She was wearing a strap-on harness with a purple dildo that was about the same size as my fully erect dick. She was also carrying a thick leather collar with a leash, and a riding crop. Her bustier cupped her naked breasts, showing off her spectacular hourglass figure. Thigh high Black boots completed her ensemble. She wore no panties under the strap on harness.

Bobby looked over and knew what was coming next, as did Eve, who cooed with admiration, rubbing her own pussy faster. Bobby didn't stop stroking himself as Eileen spoke very matter of factly, "You see, Steve, one of my needs is to beat Bobby's little ass from time to time. He's really starting to enjoy when he's treated like a bitch, actually. But not as much as the rest of us do. Isn't that right, Bobby?"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied. I laughed out loud at the display in front of me.

Eileen walked over and put the collar on Bobby and took her seat in the recliner. She tossed a condom to Eve, who quickly opened it with her teeth. Eileen's legs spread, showing her pussy peeking out beneath the strap-on harness. The base of the dildo held in it was pressing against her cunt.

Without hesitation, Bobby turned and took the purple dildo in his mouth and began sucking it.

Eileen let her riding crop fall loudly on Bobby's ass with a loud crack. He flinched but didn't stop sucking or stroking himself. He really did like it, and so did everyone else, including me, oddly.

Susan stopped sucking me for a moment to turn around and watch her boyfriend taking a few lashes from the crop with the big purple dildo in his mouth. She rubbed her own pussy harder watching him.

"Bobby's dick gets so hard when he has something in his mouth, don't you, Bobby?" asked Eileen with that same devilish grin. "Evie, You're up, babe. Give that condom to Susan so she can fit it on Steve. We want to watch you ride that beautiful cock again." My memory was jogged once again. I remembered I had spent part of the last night in the guest room, with Eve riding me, with an audience. That explained why the recliner was moved in front of the bed. Susan took the condom and fit it snugly on me with her mouth unrolling it on her way down the shaft. Eve hiked her dress up to her waist and the top down below her tits. She kicked her leg over facing me, and I put my hands on her narrow waist taking one of her small nipples in my mouth. Susan held my cock and pointed it straight at Eve's opening. Eve let her hips down while Susan forcing the head of my cock into Eve's already wet hole. She let herself down until I was buried inside of her tight pussy. She slowly grinded with me balls deep in her hole. All three of us gasped with lust.

"That's a tight little pussy, isn't it Steve?" Eileen asked. I looked past Eve's petite torso and saw Eileen's eyes filled with pleasure as she worked her pussy against the base of the dildo, Bobby still in his place.

"Mmm Hmm. This pussy feels great," I responded. "Do you like that cock, Eve?" I asked with gravel in my voice.

"Yes, Sir. I love it. Thank you, Sir," Eve said with her innocent, breathy voice. Her innocence made my cock grow even more inside her. She began moving up and down on me. Eve had the tightest pussy I'd had since high school, 25 years ago.

Eileen stroked Bobby's hair while she said, "Bobby has told me that he wants to work his way up to a real cock, someday, Steve. Isn't that right, Susan?" she asked. She looked at Susan who was glassy eyed and rubbing her pussy as she watched Eve grind on me. Eileen loved dirty talk. She enjoyed the power of humiliation and control.

"Oh, yes, Ma'am. He talks about it all the time. His cock sticks straight up when we mention him sucking cocks," Susan replied. "I think he's ready for one right now."

Having the only other dick in the room, I was certain they were talking about having this bitch boy suck my dick. As lost in lust as I was, I just couldn't see myself letting that happen.

But before I could protest Eileen said, "No. Our Bitch Boy is NOT ready, or he would've already been over there with Steve's dick down his throat. He's going to have to wait. That will make him want it even more." She let a few more lashes fall on Bobby's ass and back.

"Do you want to cum, Bobby, you little wannabe Bitch? Hm? Do you?" Eileen asked. She forcefully yanked his leash.

Bobby took his mouth off the dildo and said "Oh Yes, Mistress, Please! Can I cum Please?"

"You can cum when Steve is finished. He will tell you when you can. Will you do that for this little bitch, Steve?" Eileen asked as she looked for my approval. Bobby returned his mouth to the dildo.

"Fuck yea. But he'll have to wait. I'm not done with this tight little pussy yet, or his girlfriend's mouth." I could cum anytime I wanted, but I really liked the idea of being in control of Bitch Bobby and his girlfriend. Besides, I did want to enjoy Eve's pussy a bit longer.

Eileen smiled and giggled saying, "Oh, that's deliciously cruel! I think Steve will fit right in with the Group, girls. By the way, Steve, you can cum wherever you want. All holes here are yours to use. All or any of them. I'm sure Bobby the Bitch will enjoy the show. Isn't that right, Bitch?" she said grabbing Bobby's hair.

"MM HMM!" Bobby gurgled his approval with the purple dildo sliding further into his mouth.

My cock slipped out of Eve as she turned around, straddling me reverse cowgirl saying, "I want to watch Bobby suck that Purple Dick, Mistress." Before slipping my cock back inside her pussy, Eve pulled my condom off and tossed it aside. Susan eased my cock in her mouth for a moment, tasting Eve's juices before helping guide my bare throbbing cock back into Eve's dripping cunt. Eve put her feet on couch just outside of my knees, balancing her body by leaning back against me. She worked her hips up and down. Her pussy felt so much better without the condom.

"Susan, lick those balls, dear," Eileen said, directing the action. Susan pushed her face forward and began to lick my balls, and then upwards to lick the both of us. I could feel her tongue teasing my balls and then up my shaft to suck on Eve's little clit. Eve moaned as she got fucklicked.

Eileen watched the three of us enjoy ourselves while pinching her own nipples grinding her pussy against the purple dildo and harness as Bitch Bobby bobbed his head up and down, feverishly pumping his own cock with his fist.

"I'm about to cum. Get ready, girls. And you too, Bobby. I'm going to pull out and cum down Susan's throat. I want her to swallow it all." I said as I was nearing the edge of orgasm. Susan grunted her approval while still sucking Eve's clit as I pumped in and out of her friend's pussy.

The lust in the room was incredible. I heard Eileen whip Bobby's ass even harder as she said to him "Here's your chance, Bitch. You can cum after Steve empties his balls down your girlfriend's throat. Turn around. Let's get over there so we can get a better view. I want you to see this up close. It looks like you both really like it." Bobby lifted his head off the purple cock and turned to face us. He crawled over so he was right next to Susan, frantically pumping his meat. I could see the tip of his cock dripping with pre-cum as he knee-walked over. His dick was practically drooling. He was really enjoying this, and I was enjoying the extra added sexual dynamic of his presence and his submission to us. Holding Eve's hips, I began pumping her cunt as hard as I could while Susan continued licking and sucking her friend's clit. Eve moaned with every thrust. Susan ignored her boyfriend's close presence as she waited for my cue, and I could still hear her fingering her own sloppy pussy, faster than before.

Eileen, still holding Bobby's leash, had walked over and sat next to us on the sofa, her fingers had found their way under the harness and into her own wetness.

Eve's young pussy was magnificent, and I felt my balls tighten. I groaned as I couldn't hold back any longer. "Here it comes. Take it all, baby!" I said to Susan.

My cock violently erupted as Susan pulled my cock out of Eve's pussy. My first spurt of cum shot into the air and landed on Eve's chest before Susan could get her mouth on it to catch my load. She quickly put her mouth on it as my second pulse hit her tongue, and she eagerly began pumping her head and hand up and down accepting my hot seed. She greedily gulped between my pulses to swallow what I was giving her. She hummed as I let go pulse after pulse of hot cum into her mouth. As my pulses subsided, she held my cock at the back of her throat, with her tongue licking the base of my cock again. After a few more pulses, she sucked up and down with her mouth and hand slowly for the last few seconds of my quivering. It was the most intense orgasm of my life. I made noises I'd never heard, and it made me see colors. I was so filled with Lust. I looked over and saw that Bobby had not cum but was still beating the hell out of his dick. Eve laid on my chest, watching.

"I think Bobby might want some of that, Susan," Eileen said with a devilish smile as she looked at me feverishly frigging herself. His ass was red with whip marks. "Bobby, kiss your girlfriend like a good boy and thank her for pleasing Steve. Then you can shoot your cum all over my boots," she said as she positioned one of her boots under his prick.

Susan's mouth had sucked that last drops of cum out of my cock, which stayed hard after she removed her mouth. Susan reached up and scraped that first spurt of cum off of Eve's chest with her finger and put it in her mouth. She turned to her bitch of a boyfriend, and they locked lips in a long, deep, sloppy French kiss, sharing that first spurt of my load with each other. Bobby grunted and began shooting ropes of his cum on the floor and onto Eileen's boots as he kissed his girlfriend. Eileen reached around and placed a few more lashed on his ass for good measure. Susan pulled away from him, licked her lips, and leaned back over to gently lick Eve's freshly fucked little pussy. Then Susan stood up and took a seat next to me on the sofa. Eve slid off me and squeezed between Eileen and me. Susan and Eve rubbed my cock and balls and watched as the last few of Bobby's convulsions left his body. I had Eve on one side, and Susan on the other. Both were rubbing their hands all over me, ignoring the beta male as he finished his orgasm in his hand. I felt like the fucking Sultan.

Eileen said "What a good boy, Bobby! You took that well. I'm proud of how you're progressing. Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you." replied Bobby squeezing the last few drops of cum from his dick, nearly out of breath.

"Then you should thank Steve for rewarding your girlfriend with such a nice big load of his cum don't you think?" Eileen suggested.

"Yes Ma'am." Bobby looked up at me and said, "Thank you, Sir. I really enjoyed that. I know Susan did, as well," Bobby said sheepishly. Susan nodded her approval, rubbing my chest.