The Group Ch. 01: The Loft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think, baby?" Eve asked me.

I chuckled, and said, "Wow... Well, First of all, you're welcome, Bobby. That was intense. I really appreciate you letting your girl do what she likes, I think that kind of relationship is fucking awesome. She is definitely good at it, too. And it's weird, but I think it's really cool that you seem to like it as much as she does. Maybe more!" I said to Bobby. There's not a gay bone in my body, but I really enjoyed the power I had over him. Then I turned to Eileen and said, "I think it's safe to say you can use the Loft any Damned time you please. I can't wait to meet the rest of the Group."

Susan spoke up, "He's definitely a Hammer, Eileen. I can't wait to see how he fucks my pussy," she said. She leaned up and kissed me, then looked at Eve. "I hope you can share, Eve. You know that's one of the rules of the Group," she said as both girls giggled.

"I'm confident that he will become both a Hammer and Boy-Toy-Hammer. You ok with that, Susan?" Eileen said as she looked at Bobby.

There was a bit of an awkward silence before Susan responded, "I've never wanted that more than I wanted that tonight." Susan paused again and then said, "I think he's ready. I know I'm ready to watch it." Susan rubbed my cock as she said it.

Eileen let out the most vicious laugh I had ever heard. "What do you think, Bobby?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank You, Mistress," said Bobby.

Having enough of that subject I said, "We can talk about that later. I can't wait to meet the rest of the Group. When can I meet them?" I asked.

Eileen said, "Well, I'm glad you asked, Steven. You see, I was confident my girls would convince you to let The Group use your Loft, so I've already scheduled a meeting. You better get a shower and cleaned up, girls. You too, Steve. The Group will be here in about an hour. I hope you're up for it. You didn't think I wore this outfit just for Bobby, did you, Steve?"