The Group Ch. 02: Steve Impresses the Members

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mistress," he said as Eileen kissed his forehead.

There was a small table next to the bench with an array of toys and equipment displayed. I recognized a few things like paddles, whips, nipple clamps, cat-of-nine-tails, and a big bottle of lube sitting next to various sized of dildoes and a pile of latex gloves. It was all laid out orderly for everyone to see.

"Tonight we are going to play a little game, Steve. Think you are up for it?" asked Eileen as she cut her eyes towards me.

Not sure what she had in mind I replied, "I guess that all depends on exactly what the game is and what the rules are. I'm open-minded. I'd say I'm open to most anything." The whisky and coke started to take its effects.

Eileen cracked a smile and said, "Good. The name of the game is 'Which is Which?' The rules are simple. You will be getting blowjobs while you are blindfolded. There will be no touching except for mouths, because touching can give it away. You can't touch the cocksucker and the cocksucker won't touch you. You can take as long as you like to make your guess as to which mouth is which. You can switch between them as often as you like. You simply say "switch" and they will switch. While one is sucking, another will be knelt beside you waiting for commands to switch. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like a fun game. What is the prize if I happen to win the game?" I asked.

Eileen said, "If you guess correctly, your prize is Susan. You can have her any way you like and anywhere you like. On the bed, in the chair, or even bound to this spanking bench. You can take her pussy or her ass, or both, it's your choice."

I could feel my cock stiffen at the thought of fucking Susan in front of Bobby. How could I have refused? I said, "I'm in. Where do you want me?"

"Stand in front of the recliner so the girls can prep you," Eileen instructed.

I took the few steps to the recliner and the girls both crawled to me. Eileen grabbed a mask from the table and put it on me. It had no eye holes and covered my eyes completely, like one of those soft sleep masks that didn't allow any light through. I could see nothing.

I felt the girls unbuckling my pants once again pulling them to my ankles. As I sat down, they removed my shoes and slid my pants off. One unbuttoned my shirt as the other caressed my waiting manhood.

I heard Eileen say, "Now keep your arms on the armrests, Steve. Remember, no touching. Let's begin."

I had to wait only a few seconds before I felt a hot mouth on my cock. I remembered that both of these girls were quite talented in their cocksucking abilities, so I knew it would be difficult to be sure who's mouth was who's. The first one sucked me to full erection, and then slowly bobbed up and down. After a minute or so I said, "Switch."

Then I could hear them moving and changing positions. Soon, another warm mouth covered my dick, sucking harder than the first, but a bit deeper. My immediate suspicion was that this was Susan, since she showed no gag reflex earlier in the evening. But I didn't want to choose too soon, so after another minute or so I once again said, "Switch."

I heard more commotion as they pulled away from me, another mouth returning after a few seconds. This mouth was going deeper than before. I was sure that THIS was Susan, since I could feel the tongue on my balls as she took me fully down her throat. But once again, I was enjoying this and didn't want to choose too quickly.

I heard Eileen say, "How does that look, Bobby?"

Bobby responded, "It looks so good, Mistress. They are really good at that."

His response turned me on even more knowing we were being watched. I said, "Switch." And once again, commotion and another mouth. This mouth tried to deep throat me but was unable to take my entire cock all the way down. I heard a slight gag when my cock hit the back of the throat. I suspected that this mouth was Eve's since she had struggled to take me fully earlier in the evening. It felt really great, but she couldn't go deeply as Susan. There's something primal about having a girl gag on your cock as she tries to deepthroat it. After a few minutes of enjoying her trying to take it I said, "Switch."

I wanted to see how deeply the next mouth could take my cock before I made my decision. I wanted reaffirmation of my initial evaluation. I assumed that Susan's mouth would replace the current one, and she would take my cock down her throat with her signature tongue move I liked so much.

My cock slipped into the mouth that I was nearly certain would be Susan's. It didn't take long before I knew for sure. I was getting very hot thinking about my prize.

As the mouth that I predicted would be Susan's took my cock all the way down her throat, she began to lick the base of my cock again with her tongue. I knew it was her. I decided I was ready to fuck. The game was over. I knew which was which and I said, "Eileen, I'm ready to make my decision. I know "Which is Which.'" The mouth on me didn't move. She stayed sucking me, all the way down on my hard cock.

Eileen said, "Then tell me who is on your cock now, Steve?"

I said, "This must be Susan. That's my final answer." She kept sucking, and I heard a hum from her.

Eileen said, "Take your mask off and see if you are right."

I slid the mask upwards and saw Susan's eyes looking up at me with my dick buried in her throat. I felt her doing her signature move, licking the base of my cock as she deepthroated me, a hint of a grin on her face. Eve and Bobby were Kneeling next to each other about 2 feet away with Eileen standing between them. I knew I had won the game and was quite ready for my prize.

"Very good, Steve. You really know your cocksuckers," Eileen said as she giggled, and so did Eve. Susan began sucking me up and down faster, getting me ready for her. "Where do you want her, Steve?"

"I'll take her on the bed. I wouldn't want to occupy Bobby's favorite bench. I know what you have in store for him," I said looking at Eileen.

Susan withdrew her mouth and stood up, kissing me. She took my hand and led me to the bed. Bobby stood up and took his place on the bench. He laid on his stomach facing the bed so he could watch the show. Eve fastened Bobby's ankle and wrist cuffs on him. The cuffs had stainless steel clasps that Eve clipped to the steel hooks on the bench. Eileen installed Bobby's red ball gag into his mouth and fastened the leather strap behind his head securing it tightly in place.

I turned my attention to Susan. She laid on her back with her legs spread. I put my face between her legs and licked her gently. She was soaked. Her pussy was wet and ready for me. She tasted fantastic.

Susan ran her fingers through my hair and said, "I was really hoping you would guess correctly. I've wanted your cock so badly after watching you and Eve last night and today."

"I want to get behind you," I told her as I withdrew my face from her tart pussy.

Susan moved over and faced Bobby with her ass up in the air. Her eyes met Bobby's as I took my place behind her. I rubbed my cock up and down her moist opening, teasing her as she gasped. I tapped my wet dick on her ass and pussy, watching Bobby's eyes get big. Susan moaned with anticipation loving Bobby's humiliation.

I looked up at Bobby as I slid my cock into Susan's pussy, claiming my prize. After only a few strokes I had managed to bury myself all the way inside her. I fucked her deep and slow, enjoying her moans.

Eileen selected a large black butt-plug from the table and began to work it into Bobby's ass with some lube. Bobby squirmed but didn't wince.

Eileen said, "Eve, make sure Steve's balls get some attention."

Eve walked over to the bed and crawled up beside me, slipping one hand under my ass from the back to caress my balls and the other caressed Susan's back and firm ass cheeks. The sensation was fantastic. I felt my balls jump as Eve massaged them gently. Eve took the opportunity to move her fingers from my balls to Susan's clit, and back to my ass giving both of us shocks of pleasure. Susan's pussy was dripping as I fucked her. I wanted to explode after only a few seconds. My pace quickened as my lust built, but I held my orgasm.

I could tell by the look of relief on Bobby's face the instant Eileen worked the buttplug all the way in his ass. She said to him, "Do you like watching Susan take Steve's cock, Bobby?"

Bobby's ball gag didn't let him speak, but he nodded and moaned, "mmmmmhhmmhmm." Drool was beginning to drip from the ball-gag and down his chin.

"Steve, did you enjoy our little game?" Eileen asked as she rubbed Bobby's hair gently.

"Yes, I did, but I'm enjoying my prize even more. This pussy is so good, but I want to sample all of her." I replied as I slapped Susan's petite ass. I licked my thumb and rubbed it over her puckered asshole that was slightly pulsating. Susan slowly wriggled her ass in response and pushed back against me, welcoming my thumb into her tiny asshole with a gasp.

"It's all yours, Steve. Take what you want. You can have any hole in this room. Susan loves taking cock in her ass, almost as much as Bobby likes watching it," Eileen Said. "Evie, can you help Steve warm up Susan's ass with this, dear?" She said to Eve, tossing a 4-inch slim dildo from the table to her.

Eve stuck the dildo into her mouth and got it wet with her saliva. She then spit on Susan's asshole and rubbed the dildo around the opening, making sure it was slippery. She slowly worked the fake prick into Susan's ass as I slowly fucked her pussy. I could feel the dildo through her pussy walls against the top of my cock. It was a sensation I had never felt, and it was mind-blowing.

After a few seconds Eve was sliding the dildo in and out of Susan's ass effortlessly. I pulled out of her pussy, and Eve bent down to briefly take my cock into her mouth, tasting Susan's juices on me. Eve withdrew the dildo and pointed my cock at Susan's slightly gaping asshole. I slid in with only a bit of resistance and was soon fucking her sweet asshole deeply. Eve returned her hand to my balls as I worked in and out of Susan, pausing each time I was fully in her.

Eileen said, "Steve, I have another proposition for you, and a confession."

I had totally lost all inhibitions and said, "Proposition? Ok... Tell me." My pace didn't slow.

Eileen removed Bobby's ball gag and said to me, "I really hope you say yes to this, Steve. This may be a shock, but I hope you consider it." A wide smile came across her face. She continued, "First of all, you can cum wherever you want, and I mean ANYWHERE. But after you cum, I hope you'll do us the favor of allowing Bobby to clean your cock with his mouth. He and Susan have always talked about that fantasy and we want to fulfill that for them tonight if it's ok with you. It will be a new beginning for him, and us."

I immediately said, "I've never done that, before. I don't know if I want another man's mouth on my dick."

Eileen said, "I understand. I thought that's what you might say. And now for my confession, Steve." I anxiously waited and after a few seconds of silence she continued. "Do you remember our little game we just played, Steve?"

I continued slowly ramming my cock in and out of Susan's ass as Eve massaged my ass and balls.

I said, "Yes. I really enjoyed it."

Eileen continued, "Well Steve, you chose correctly when you said it was Susan's mouth that was on you when you won the game. But you assumed that there were only two to choose from. You see, Eve and Susan weren't the only two taking turns sucking your cock. Bobby had a turn, as well. We all knew you probably wouldn't allow him to suck your cock if you knew it was him doing it, so we decided to play the game. All of our Hammers are required to receive pleasure from the Boy-Toys as a condition of their presence at our meetings. Many of our members love to watch a real man dominate one our boys from time to time, especially those two sweet things right there. Isn't that right, Susan?"

Susan grunted her approval and said, "Oh, YES! I want to watch you use him in so many ways. We both do! Please!" Eve continued to rub my balls as encouragement.

Many thoughts ran through my head and had I not had my cock buried in his girlfriend's ass, I might have been more upset they had fooled me into getting my dick sucked by a man. But I wasn't. I was surprised, but not the least bit upset. In fact, the power of it turned me on even more. I turned to Eve seeing the lust in her eyes as I fucked her best friend, and leaned over and deeply kissed her letting my hand run down her back and under her ass to discover her little pussy was dripping. It was obvious that everyone was thoroughly enjoying themselves.

"So, you're not mad, Sir?" Asked Bobby.

"No, kid. I'm not upset. Is mine the first cock you've ever had in your mouth?" I asked, liking the power. The combination of drugs and raw sex made my head spin.

"Yes, Sir. I wanted yours to be the first, and so did Susan. I want to please her so badly," he said. "I really tried to do a good job."

I was starting to like the idea of having this arrangement. I said, "Good. I think I can get used to this. But don't expect me to reciprocate. You're just another hole for me to use. Got that?" My mind began to wander again. Thinking of all the possible ways to humiliate this kid for his girlfriend, who was now MY girlfriend.

"Eileen, can I use that bitch-boy any way I please?" I asked Eileen.

Eileen's familiar wicked smile showed itself again. She said, "Oh, yes. That would be delightful to watch. The girls have talked about finding just the right one for the job, and I think that is you, Steve. You can use those three in any way you like. Isn't that right, girls?"

Both girls obviously agreed as Susan backed into my thrusts and Eve continued to work my balls.

"I have an idea if you're up for it, Steve," Eileen said. "Why don't I let this little bitch-boy free and let him slither under you and Susan for a closer look? Who knows, maybe your cock will slip out of her ass and find its way into his mouth." Eileen didn't wait for my approval. She unhooked his restraints and Bobby made his way over to the bed. "Just like we talked about, Bobby. This is happening."

Eve stepped off the bed and knelt on the floor to give Bobby room. He crawled onto the bed behind us and laid on his back. Susan and I spread our knees to make room for his head. He wriggled upwards until only his head was under both of us looking up at his girlfriend's empty dripping pussy as I slowly fucked her ass. Eileen moved over and stood next to Eve, caressing her hair. Eileen handed Eve a fresh dildo from the table, and Eve began using it on herself.

I pulled my cock almost all the way our of Susan and looked down at Bobby under us. Our eyes met, and I grinned. I said to him, "You want to taste what I'm doing to your girlfriend, don't you?"

I could see a hint of fear in his eyes that was mostly hidden by his lust of the moment.

"Yes, Sir. May I taste her?" he wimpered.

"Yes you can. And don't neglect my balls. Get to licking, Boy," I said. Something had come over me that was so primal I couldn't control it. Somehow I was so ready for this little bitch to lick and suck on both of us.

Susan spread her knees a bit further, lowering her pussy downward to him. She moaned as she grinded herself onto his face, and I continued my deep slow strokes in and out of her ass.

It wasn't long before Bobby's tongue found its way to my balls. I wanted back in Susan's sweet pussy so badly. I was ready to blow inside her with him under us.

I slowly pulled out of Susan's ass, and leaned back so my cock could find Bobby's mouth. My hands stayed on Susan's hips as my cock came free. Bobby's eyes got big as he looked up at my dick. I said to him, "Suck that dick clean, boy. I want to switch back to your girlfriend's pussy so I can blow my load inside her." He reached up and pulled my hard dick downward to his mouth and began sucking me. The sensation of him sucking me felt physically wonderful, but psychologically the power I felt over him far outweighed that sensation. I pumped in and out of his mouth for a few seconds, enjoying the dominance. Susan had looked down to watch her boyfriend suck my cock.

"Oh GOD YES! Suck his cock and get him ready for my pussy. I want his cum in me so bad! My pussy needs it!" Susan yelled.

Eve was knelt down watching us as she fucked herself with the dildo, eyes glazed. Eileen hiked her skirt up and pulled Eve's head to her saying, "My pussy needs some attention, too, Evie."

Eve began greedily sucking Eileen's bald pussy as she worked the dildo in and out of herself.

Enjoying the sensation, I said to Bobby, "You're really getting good at that. Now reach up and guide into Susan's pussy. She's mine now." They both knew it was true.

I withdrew my dick from Bobby's mouth and he pumped me for a few seconds with his hand as he pointed it at her entrance. Susan pressed back against the purple head of my prick and Bobby rubbed it up and down against her swollen lips. Susan and Bobby both moaned as I entered her, burying my cock to the hilt. I began pounding her quickly. My swinging nuts brushed across Bobby's face. His tongue slid up and down my shaft with each stroke and finally made its way all the way back behind my balls to my asshole. It surprised me but felt so good and nasty I let it happen and went with it. Enjoying his submission. I couldn't believe I was letting this kid tongue my ass, but somehow I was loving every aspect of it.

Bobby's hands found their way upwards next to mine on Susan's hips. He was pushing her into my thrusts, helping me fuck his girlfriend as he licked my balls and asshole. It was such a deliciously nasty fuck. The sound of my thighs slapping against Susan's as I fucked her filled the room. The red light bathed us as everyone in the room writhed with passion.

Susan looked down at her boyfriend and said, "His cock fucks me so much better than yours did. I'll never fuck your prick again after this. Do you like watching him fuck me?"

"Oh, yes, baby, I do. You know I love it and hate it. I can't help it." Bobby said with a muffled voice. His tongue returned to my ass.

I said, "Good. This is your new role, bitch. You are now an Ass-Licking Cock-Fluffer for my cock. Get used to it. This is just the beginning, boy." Bobby kept working his tongue.

Knowing how much Susan liked my dominance of her boyfriend I said to her, "This bitch boyfriend of yours has been licking my fucking asshole, Baby! What a nasty little bitch he is! And he is really good at it, too."

Hearing that, Susan buried her face in the bed and began shaking as I fucked her through an orgasm.

She lifted her head and said, "I want your cum in me! Give it to me!"

My pace quickened and I could feel my own orgasm starting. I began shooting my cum into Susan. Bobby continued licking my asshole and I'm sure he felt my cock-root pulsing as it pumped spurts of cum into his girlfriend. He groaned, and something powerful came over me. Oddly, I really wanted to dominate him in every way for Susan.

"Open up, bitch. I'm gonna give you some, too!" I said to Bobby as I pulled out of Susan and pointed my cock downwards at Bobby's face. Fisting my own prick, I shot two spurts of cum onto Bobby's face and into his open mouth, marking my territory and solidifying his new role. He groaned as he tasted another man's cum for the first time. While the sensations of my orgasm continued, I pressed my dick back into Susan's pussy and continued slowly fucking her as my orgasm subsided, filling her with the last of my load. I don't think I'd ever cum that much. Bobby's tongue returned to my ass as I finished in her.

I had almost forgotten Eileen and Eve were there until I hear Eileen say, "Whew! Good boy, Bobby. Just like we talked about. Now make sure you clean up Steve's spectacular cock when he's done."