All Comments on 'The Group Grope: Secret Sex Party'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot, very hot. Their loosening of their attitude, without falling into the vapid debauchery surrounding them only added flame to the fire!!!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 2 years ago

Another excellent story from you my friend. As usual your descriptive writing painted an amazing picture. 5 stars.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 2 years ago

Yes, Sy is still smitten with wifey Amanda. . . even in the most over-the-top-voyeur-exhibitionist, phantasmagoric sex scene I can scarce imagine (yet you have written). Sign me up. And call me next time you go; I'll be there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, absolutely the hottest erotic couples story that I have had the distinct pleasure to read in a very, very long time. As mentioned, so many stories have the couple destroy their marriage when one or both decide to really cheat. So many stories have the couple go to these sex parties and one of them gets turned into partner hating victims or one turns into a simpering partner that can't act like a loving partner. I love the flirtation between the two and it is evident that they really, really love each other. So many stories have them expressing their love for each other and would never let anything come between them; then in a blink of an eye their marriage is gone. I am so happy that their marriage is alive and thriving and they were able to get away with them intact. Probably one of the top five best stories. So much appreciated, thank you.

BeautifulFreak94BeautifulFreak94over 2 years ago

This story pulled me in from the very beginning! But Lesli was underutilized. We need to see of her in sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your a great writer. And the story was very creative and certainly hot hot hot. I think its the best ive ever read. We were as excited after reading as I can ever remember. Sensational foreplay for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing, and a story that kept your readers interested right to the end. Glad they joined in just a little, and enjoyed each other enhanced by the others - seemed the right balance. Grammar was good and readability excellent. You should look up ‘nonplussed’; you used it twice, each time with the exact opposite of its correct meaning. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous! My wife and I would love to join you. Can you write the same story where all women and men would be bisexual at an orgy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think if the author tries real hard they may find another opportunity to include the word literally in the story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More third party play with Mandy's tits while she is orgasming on Sy's cock is inside of her, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If Mandy and Sy are real people and these stories are based on real events, it looks like Mandy is a master manipulator and set Sy up really well: making it seem like it's his idea all along while she is in fact the puppet master.

They were virgins when they met and exclusive? Her best friend forever is a stripper and they go to the strip club? The friend invites them to an exclusive orgy (hint, hint) as long as he convinces his wife (whom is her lover already)? Wife acts all prude and says no, but seeks a scene that turns him on (she points it out), then when he agrees to go home she suddenly starts a hand job instead, leads him closer to the action and "agrees" to grant him a blowjob? Suddenly she's grup groped, and decides to involve a sexy guy?

The whole thing is orchestrated my a master manipulator with a solid understanding of the male psychology and how to get the little brain to make the decisions she wants.

I truly hope the whole series is entirely made up, because all the chapters just point to a very slutty woman using men for her complete sexual gratification while pretending reluctant and only doing it for him, giving him illusion decision making, when in reality he's just an older guy that is completely blinded by love, lust and trust.

It looks like a happy couple that stumbles into 'the lifestyle', but it's only time until he's in his mid 40s, she's in her prime in early 30s, and suddenly she'll find herself spending more time with her lovers than with gullible husband. She even sleep with her much older boss to get his job and tricks her husband into "arranging" an affair despite the mutual love declarations.

The series has fun smutty scenes, but if this happened in real life, Sy was played.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Many and Sy had lots of fun sexcapades. Not sure how much is based on real events and how much is fantasy - the facts contradict each other (like no fly zone vs swallowing in the early gangbangs, when did the affair with her boss start etc)

Regardless of her actual motivation, she managed to fulfil her husband's fantasies for years. For this she had to avoid alpha males who could become a threat and instead work on guys that are exciting for her, yet also sufficiently under her spell to accept her setting the rules. Almost every one of them say they wouldn't share her, so finding a hubby like Sy isn't easy either.

So who is using whom? They both seem to get what they want, and we can't say if one groomed the other.

As for the relationship future? I don't think she can completely stop the sexcapades (ch17) but I'm sure they'll have fun if they want the same thing.

I guess if the jealousy episode is real, then I guess it's possible to move from happy hot wife couple to trusting, clueless cuckold husband. But this is all fiction, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...