The Grove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sway of his lower body quickened, and his huffing that had once been controlled and steady started to mirror his erratic need to come. I could feel that thick wand inside of me growing harder and swelling. That hungry bulb at the end of his cock was clapping against my wet slit, and the werewolf growled in his chest. He had, up until now, fucked me with all of his length from tip to base slamming into me.

The werewolf reached for my hands and pinned them over my head and then ground his hips down against my own. I felt that pale bulbous nest of veins forcing its way into my sex. His knot stretched my slit, and as quick as the pain was there, it was gone once my sweet pussy lips closed around it. He let out a desperate whimper from his maw now that he was buried inside of me. He ground his hips against mine, and I found the sensation of his entire knotted member swirling inside feel so delicious.

"Oh, fuck, yes..." My eyes fluttered closed to the erotic mounting, and my heart was pounding so rapidly. I felt like he was making love to me with those deep gyrations, but I was completely wrong. He drew his hips back and that knot slipped out of me again. He snarled and dropped his hips like a piston once more, taking his length from tip to base to build my pleasure to an edge. Just as he could hear that I was about to come, he buried his knot inside of me, gyrating his hips in circular motions and panting heavily from his maw. I couldn't come. What was this?

I felt sexually tormented by his refusal to continue my pleasure for his damn knot. He slipped the bulb free from my sopping entrance once I calmed and resumed spearing his member into me. As my pleasure was climbing to that need for release, he stuffed his knot back in to halt it, stirring his hips until I whined and he slipped out once that need had calmed. He pounded my pussy at my sweet begging until he could hear my sexual need was at the edge once more and quickly he knotted into me again to stop me from coming.

"Oh, fuck, please! Please don't stop! Please let me come!" I whimpered beneath him. He leaned down and licked at my mouth, and a single shake of his head was given.

No. That also wasn't the end of it.

I felt agony as this wolf was denying the release of my sexual pleasure. He growled and released his knot from my hot depths. He lifted my legs at the back of my knees and pushed them down to press against my chest. My thighs were a flat surface and once more, he leaned down over me and claimed hands over my head. His upper body tucked at the back of my knees to secure my folded body in place. He hammered his length down into me and I howled pleasurably right into his face. He watched me intently as that pleasure built up inside of me from the new angle and when it was right at that edge, he knotted into me and held himself in. I felt my entire body trying to wiggle and move to make myself come, but I couldn't move. My position beneath him was all to his advantage. This beast knew how horny I was and how much I wanted to orgasm!

Just as I felt that edge painfully recede, he freed his knot, and his hips clapped against my thighs as his spear-tipped cock was a blur in filling me like a machine piston. His kind eyes continued to stare into my moaning face and watch my growing pleasure swell over and into my crying pleas that were becoming more desperate. That edge was brought forward again, and just as I thought he'd let me come, he forced his knot back into my cunt and held himself still. My entire body was in a full tremor beneath him and I let out a soft sob from my lips. I had never had sex before, and I knew that this was some sort of mind game that he was playing with me.

That knot slipped out again, and he lapped at my mouth with his tongue. His member was once more slapped in and out of me from tip to base. The pace wasn't as rapid as it was firm and deep. It had a finality to it that was forcing my edge to climb so quickly this time around. Oh gods, this had happened so many times that all of my moaning was shaky in my breaths, my entire body was a trembling mess beneath this werewolf and my pleasure was at his whim. My edge was closing in, and he could see it across my pained and begging face that I needed to orgasm. This time he did not stop. His eager hips continued through my need for pleasure, and the release was so intense, so painful, so pleasurable that my insides were in full body spasms. I howled over and over on the throw of one deep breath while my body was coming in relief. He knotted into me, but to his advantage, my pussy seized around his knot over and over in a milking sensation. With that last invasion of his swelling knot, he growled and slipped out of me entirely.

Quickly, his arms flipped me over onto my belly and the haunches of his legs were straddling him over my ass as he lifted me onto my knees. His hands seized my wrists and secured them at the base of my back, pushing my front down. His free hand swept under me and clutched at one of my breasts, trapping me in place against his body. He growled, and it was a long and steady rumble from his chest as his cock probed around for my sweet little fuckhole once more and thrust all the way in.

"Aaah, yes!" I panted, with my face pushed down against the blanket, and my legs were spread as far as they could go at my knees. This beast growled and huffed and was only rivaled by my own passionate howls as his deep and hard slaps against my pussy lanced his cock from tip to knot each time. There was no pause, this was not slow or intimate. This beast was mounting me like I was his bitch, and even if I wanted to fight it, the entrapment of my arms and body beneath this werewolf assured me that I wasn't going anywhere while he was breeding me.

I knew that was his purpose now. Deep down, my mind could only rationalize that I did not find this forest grove by mistake, and that it had this exact purpose for its design. The haze. The berries. The sweet scent in the air. The inviting brook water. It was all a beautiful ruse. I didn't care. I was glad to find it. Lured into the trap of the beast that was now furiously slapping his hips against my backside while his knot continued to swell at my entrance. Eventually, that bulb made it difficult for him to fuck as his sexual edge was near, and when my quivering sex swallowed up that knot this final time, the werewolf howled toward the canopy with an Alpha's cry.

He flooded my insides with his hot and milky seed. Not a drop was getting past his knotting. My pussy was closed around that thick bulb as it pulsed inside of me with his orgasm, and he held me in place, until every drop was sprayed into my womb. I calmed my breathing, but my body was shaking from pleasure. I wasn't sure how long we would be stuck this way, but I wasn't about to move and make him angry. His hand freed my arms and I felt sore from the position they were trapped within. I dropped my arms forward and laid there beneath him. He growled and licked at my back, my shoulders and neck, keeping his other paw clutched at my breast.

The sensation was so nice that I was nodding off beneath him.

I stirred awake to the feel of his knot finally slipping free from my pussy. I moaned and opened my eyes, and from the position of the sun, it was the late afternoon. The werewolf slipped the rest of his softened cock out of my entrance and he stood up in front of me, stretching his entire body. His knotted member slipped back into its furry sheath, and he helped me to stand up from my blanket. Taking hold of my arm, he started to lead me to the south. We walked through a very hazy wooded area for about a mile. I could smell a campfire and could see peaks of what looked like a settlement up ahead. Where was he taking me?

As we entered the village from the forest, there were several male werewolves of varying sizes moving in and out of makeshift tents. I saw no females around except for me. He continued to guide me up toward one of the larger tents in the center of this village, and when the entrance veil was opened, there was a central fire in the room surrounded by women. Women that had been reported as missing from the village were all here and kneeling down in a circle as naked as I was. Each female was at a different stage of pregnancy, and when they saw me enter, they smiled in my direction.

"Welcome!" One of the heavily pregnant women greeted me. "Did you enjoy your time in the breeding grove?"

I felt the touch of the werewolf standing behind me. His hands lightly swept over my breasts and his tongue snaked out to lick at my shoulder while I processed what she said to me. Once I understood, I smiled softly and answered her.

"Yes. Yes, I did."

12