The Grove (Devil Inside)

Story Info
Sir takes the waters - and a lot more.
5.8k words
4.67
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Grove (Devil Inside)

Everyone engaged in sexual activity in this story is over eighteen.

This is the third (and penultimate) story in the "Devil Inside" storyline. The entire series will be:

Teacher: Parts 1 and 2

Descent

The Grove (this story)

Finale (coming soon)

You should be able to enjoy this story without having read the prior ones, but I hope you'll read the whole thing!

Your comments and ratings are seriously appreciated!

Sir

The decision to head to the mountains to clear my head was a good one. I took a couple of days to do some hiking on some of the peaks off the Blue Ridge Parkway, staying in a nice little AirBnB near Blowing Rock for a night. I had no qualms about using my powers to put my hosts to sleep early in the evening and to "convince" their daughter to fuck me silly.

The next afternoon I drove down to Asheville and checked into the Grove Park Inn for a few days. They were full but I didn't have any trouble getting the clerk to put me in one of the wonderful rooms in the old part of the inn, overlooking the golf course and spa. I left it to her to figure out what to tell the people whose reservation I'd stolen.

I spent the next two days poring over the Codex and using the Internet to make some comparisons with other texts and to do some other research. I had dinner on the terrace the first night, watching the sun set while I enjoyed a very nice Zinfandel and some locally caught trout.

I also thought about Ronnie's parting words to me in Charlotte. She wanted to think that I was a good person, or at least that I wanted to be. But I had to admit to myself that I wasn't so sure anymore. The taste of power that I possessed through the demon was getting into my head, and I kind of liked it.

It was during my second night at Grove Park that I had a breakthrough. I'd gotten engrossed in my studies and had dinner and a bottle of Cabernet sent up to my room so that I wouldn't be interrupted. I didn't even take advantage of the cute server that delivered room service.

While I was on the third glass of wine, it all came together in my head. I was sure that I now knew how to rid myself of the demon, or at least to significantly reduce its presence. The way forward was honestly not all that hard, but I realized that I would have to inflict some permanent damage on others to accomplish my goal.

And I had to decide, now that all this research was finally paying off, if I really wanted to change the situation. I had come to enjoy the perks and the power of having a demon inside me and I'd managed to find ways to keep it fed without the more egregiously horrible things I'd had to do in the beginning. I'd socked away a ton of money and that wouldn't change if I went through with the process, but I found myself liking being the one in control.

After a long night's sleep, I decided to avail myself of the underground spa to clear my head. The massage was nice, but I mostly enjoyed floating in the underground mineral pool, de-stressing and trying not to think about much of anything. That reverie was mostly undisturbed, and I felt relaxed for the first time in maybe years.

I moved over to one of the hot tubs semi-hidden along the side of the "quiet" pool and amused myself by reading my fellow visitors. In addition to a number of couples, there were a few local women who seemed to avail themselves once a month or so. There were also a couple of young women that were there early for a bridal shower that was happening the next day. That piqued my interest -- a night of debauchery with two twenty-something hotties had some appeal.

Then Marie walked by and all thoughts of anyone else fled my head.

She honestly looked like someone drawn by a comic book artist -- just under six feet tall, big round ass and boobs separated by a tiny waist, pretty face with blonde hair in a French braid halfway down her back. And she was troubled.

At first, I took her dark thoughts as being on par with Mona's narcissism. I reached into her mind and made her decide that spending some time in the seemingly empty hot tub was a good idea, so she slipped her robe off, giving me a better look at her brickhouse of a body in her one-piece suit.

She slipped into the hot bubbling water with a sigh, resting her head on the side of the tub, while I kept myself out of her sight. I dug around in her head and realized that her anger at her family might well be justified. She worked for her father-in-law's company, and she liked the job and him, but her slack-ass husband took credit for all her work.

And worse, her husband was openly enamored of their college-aged daughter, who used that to her advantage at every opportunity. She had heard from other parents in high school that her daughter had a reputation as a horrible tease and she didn't hesitate to practice that on her father, who seemed to be edging much closer to trying something with her.

I pushed Ronnie's warnings to the back of my head, as I thought of a perfectly wonderful, nasty plan to enjoy some time with Marie and her family. When I brought her over, I was thinking of letting the demon loose on her, but I thought of a completely different way to use my devilish partner.

Marie

She thought that a couple of days in the spa would clear her head and help her relax a bit. But even the hot water and bubbles of the hot tub couldn't stop the torrent of thoughts bouncing around in her head. It didn't help that her husband had ignored her again last night, while flirting openly with their daughter. And DeeDee had egged him on, dressing as slutty as she thought she could get away with.

She was on the verge of getting out, drying off and drinking herself stupid at the hotel bar when she heard a voice coming from her right. "I can help," it whispered, although she couldn't see anyone there. "I can make it better."

She looked to both sides and then twisted around on the bench, but there was no one there. "All you have to do is give yourself to me," the voice whispered once more. "Give yourself to me and I will make it all better."

Now she felt a presence on her right and slowly turned, to find herself looking up into a gloriously hideous face. Her body shuddered from lust as she stared at the green, scaly beautiful monstrosity that was looking calmly back at her, waiting for her response. He was impossibly terrifying, and she wanted him more than anything she'd ever wanted.

"I... I..." she started, caught by the deep amber eyes and her own longing for something better. Then she made her decision, as though it was already made for her. "I am yours, Master. Do with me what you will."

He leaned towards her, his scaly lips approaching hers as she strained upwards to meet them. Her body felt like it was glowing -- like a wire stretched so tightly that it was generating its own heat. Then the demon rasped, "Good girl." And she thought she would explode with pleasure.

Her soft lips met his hard ones and her mouth opened to receive his forked demon tongue. Because surely a demon was the only thing that he could possibly be. She found that she had no problem with that realization.

His tongue invaded her, sliding into her throat like a cock, except she'd never had a cock half as big. She felt warmth infuse her body that was not from the hot water she was sitting in. A sense of well-being, of being wanted, pervaded her soul.

The slimy tongue withdrew, and she felt empty, wanting to be filled again. She looked again at her new master, eight feet of brilliant horror. She felt his clawed hand stroke her thigh and she spread herself for him, willing him to take her right there.

He pressed the back of a talon against her clit through the cloth of her bathing suit and her body exploded into a million prisms, rainbows of light cascading around her and through her as she shook and vibrated. She was sure she screamed but she didn't hear it, only the sound of the overhead waterfall roaring into the hot tub.

She opened her eyes (when had she shut them?) and where her Master had been, there was now a man. A dark man, not dark-skinned, but wreathed in shadows. She could tell that this too was her master, and why shouldn't he look however he desired to her?

He leaned over to her once more. "Marie, I will meet you in your room in an hour. We will start to make things right."

She nodded once and said, "Yes, my Master." She almost melted as he smiled down at her before stepping out of the pool and putting his robe on. He didn't look back as she watched him walk towards the men's locker room.

She luxuriated in the hot water a little longer before suddenly sitting up, realizing that she didn't dare be late to meet her new Master. She got out and grabbed her robe, heading to the women's locker room to shower, dress and reapply her makeup so she was perfect for him.

Marie got to their suite with a few minutes to spare. She decided to ditch her clothes and greet her new master dressed only in the slinky short robe that she had bought to (unsuccessfully) entice her husband and keep him away from their daughter. She arranged herself seductively on the love seat, her robe open and her right foot up on the seat beside her, opening her legs to show how ready she was for him.

At the appointed time, the door opened and she saw the awesome ravage of her master's face duck through the doorway. Marie almost swooned as he rose to his full 8-foot-tall green glory, his eyes hungrily taking her in.

She had tried to be cool and seductive, but her body betrayed her as she launched herself onto the floor before him. She knelt facing him, her face buried into the room's thick carpet, her short robe pulling up to reveal her perfect round ass pointing to the ceiling. She quivered, waiting for her master's approval.

She felt him walk slowly around her, but she was too afraid and too much in awe to even peek at him. She heard the love seat behind her creak and groan as he sat. She was sure she could feel his eyes on her, examining her upturned ass and her exposed sex, which she realized was dripping with desire.

She was breathless with anticipation, and with worry that she wouldn't meet with his approval, that she would be rejected. She could feel her eyes start to tear up and she squelched a sob, not wanting to betray her fear.

Finally she heard his deep, gravelly voice. "Come to me, Marie." She almost orgasmed, just from those words alone.

She remained on her knees and turned around, dropping her robe from her shoulders onto the carpet. His heavily muscled thighs were open in front of her, and she crawled between them, transfixed by the orange-sized balls hanging below his tree trunk of an erection. Some part of her might have wondered why she wasn't fleeing in terror, but it was so deeply buried that she was not aware of it.

She wasn't sure how, but she knew exactly what her new lord wanted her to do. She lovingly stroked his balls and began licking and sucking at them both, covering them with a thick layer of saliva. She could feel his massive cock flex above her head, giving her an indication that her ministrations were enjoyed.

The demon cock was as long as her arm and bigger around. She rose up and used both hands to pump the monstrous green cock up and down. He was so long that she had to stand to reach the top with her mouth, so she stood, legs far apart between his, leaning over and licking the tip of his dick.

Her demon master gave an approving growl, and she almost came right there. She worked her way down with her tongue and hands and then back up, trying her best to take him into her mouth, into her willing body. She was afraid that she was disappointing him until she felt his balls tighten in her hands and his cock start to twitch.

She closed her mouth over the tip of his cock as much as she could, just in time to be filled with his jizz as he came, in long, full spurts which she swallowed as quickly as she was able. It was a lot, then it was too much, and cum dribbled out of her mouth. She noticed without surprise that it was black and thought why the hell not?

She was afraid she would be punished for not swallowing it all, but her Master picked her up and set her on his thigh, driving his forked tongue once again into her mouth and down her throat. The claws raking her breasts and her back seared like fire, and she felt more alive in that moment than she had in her entire life.

The demon looked deeply into her eyes, and she knew that she would be taken care of. So when he lifted her up and placed the entrance of her sex over his cock, she never doubted him, despite it being obvious that she could never take him all the way inside her.

He had turned her so that she was facing away from him, and she shuddered as he started to lower her down. But then she felt things moving inside her -- she felt herself change, mutate, evolve, so that she could become what he needed her to be. It was fucking glorious.

He slowly lowered her body down, down, down over that incredible, gorgeous, hideous dick and she felt herself continue to change to accommodate both his length and his girth. Finally, she was resting on his thighs, and she looked down to see the tip of her master's cock pushing her mid-section out just below her sternum. It was so beautiful that she almost fainted. She felt a quick pain on her right buttock, like a million little bee stings, but it was gone quickly.

Then the door to the suite opened.

Sir

I could sense the mind of Marie's husband when he got off the elevator at the other end of the hall. His thoughts were full of flirting with the beer cart girl on the golf course, thinking about how much she looked like his DeeDee. He had tried to convince her to come back with him to the locker room, but she pushed him away, laughing, which pissed him off. He knew better than to hit her, but he had no such compunctions when it came to his wife. I was going to enjoy destroying this asshole.

He was your typical aging doughy white guy. Hair too short, gut too big, wearing ugly baggy shorts and a Pinehurst logo polo shirt stretched inadequately over his beer belly. He looked like the kind of middle management type that I used to hate.

He quickly went from rage at seeing his wife being fucked by someone else to abject terror when he realized just WHAT was fucking her. I raised his wife up until only the tip of my cock was inside her, then slammed her down onto me, my cock obscenely pushing out against her chest from the inside again. She threw her head back and laughed, before looking ahead at her husband as he turned to run.

"Sit your ass down and watch, you sorry piece of shit!" she shouted, laughing again as she saw him do her bidding (with me in his head making him do it, of course). "Watch how a real man fucks me!" I didn't quibble with her description of me -- I just continued to fuck her while mentally pinning her husband to the chair across from us.

She felt incredible on my cock and the feeling was made even sweeter by her almost cackling glee as she watched her asshole of a mate watch her with eyes filled with terror and disgust. I made sure he was unable to move, or to talk, or to look away.

On the next upstroke, I lifted her off me and lowered her to the floor onto her hands and knees and knelt behind her, driving my cock into her asshole. She gasped and shrieked but then started pushing back towards me, driving my cock deeply into her. She shouted, "Yes, my Master, fuck my ass! All my holes are yours!"

When I had all eighteen inches buried in her, I let go of my pent-up orgasm, spewing black jizz into her depths. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and I could feel her cum again, legs quivering as her head thrashed back and forth so hard that I thought her neck would break.

When we were both spent, I pulled back and my cock slipped out with an audible splort. Marie slowly stood up, one hand over her ass, which I knew must be gaping from the pounding she'd taken. She slowly walked over to her husband, without any prompting from me, and stood over him. She turned around and moved her hand and a quart of black jizz splurted from her ass onto his lap.

Marie giggled at that and walked back to where I had reseated myself on the love seat. She wasn't so much a supplicant now as a lover, and she sat down on my thigh again with her arm around my waist, leaning her head against my chest.

I could sense the remaining member of her little family nearing the door to the suite. DeeDee had spent the afternoon by the outdoor pool, letting guys buy her drinks with hints that she might repay them with a little attention but other than the blow job she gave behind the restroom to one particularly cute guy, she left them hanging. I decided that her teasing days were over.

I was playing all over her mind as she opened the door to the suite and took in the scene. Her eyes bugged out as she saw her naked mother sitting on the knee of what could only be a demon from Hell. Then she saw her father slumped down in a chair, glassy-eyed and covered in some kind of oily black goo. I suppressed all her fear responses and leaned back for a moment to see what happened next.

Her first response was to walk over to her mother. "Damn, Mom, good job! How'd you bag a demon?" Marie just looked smugly back at her daughter, as if daring her to say anything more.

She turned to her father. "What the hell happened to you, Dad? Did you watch them? Was it hot?" Her dad, of course, said nothing.

I whispered something in Marie's ear, and she grinned up at me. Of course, I could read in her mind that she thought I had a fabulous idea.

DeeDee stepped back from her father and I made her bathing suit cover and then her bikini disappear, which didn't seem to faze her, although her father's eyes bugged out as he took in his voluptuous daughter. She was nineteen but she still the softness that high school girls often have, with a big round ass and boobs almost as big as her mom's.

I had her stand still, looking at her father as I made some changes. Her skin slowly turned red -- not sunburn red, but dark blood red. Her brown hair lengthened and turned black as coal, reaching to her lower back. Her eyes turned yellow, with pupils like a cat's. And from just above the cleft of her ass, she grew a long, pointed tail that she waved around to the front of her in the direction of her dad.

I released her and she looked down at her fiery red naked body, her tail wrapping itself around her thigh. She giggled a little, then laughed, with a tone that would have scared me witless if I wasn't sharing my skin with a freaking demon.

She closed the distance between her and her father in a short stride and placed her hands on the arms of the chair, leaning over until their faces were almost touching. "Daddy dearest, I know you want to fuck me. I've known for a long time. And I'll tell you what -- if you can get your fat ass out of this chair, I will fuck your fucking brains out."

She sucked the tip of her tail between her black lips for a moment before letting it creep up between her father's legs, disappearing under his golf shorts until his eyes grew wide and it became obvious that he was cumming in his shorts. Devilish DeeDee shook her head in disgust and stood up, pulling her tail away from him.

"Well, you're a disappointment, Dad. I know you're a disappointment to Mom and to Granddaddy, but I never thought you'd disappoint me. I guess if you won't fuck me, I'll have to beg the demon to do it."

She turned back to the love seat where Marie and I were still sitting. But rather than begging, she took her mom's face in her dark, clawed hands and kissed her. It was a good kiss, a deep kiss, one that left Marie gasping for breath by the time it ended. Then DeeDee looked me in the eyes.

12