The Grove (Devil Inside)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you fuck me, Sir? Show my impotent dipshit of a father what he's missing?" She cupped her breasts and squeezed them together as she asked, but it was her mother who leaned forward and buried her face in her daughter's deep red cleavage. DeeDee pulled her mom's head back with her braid. "I'll get to you in a few minutes, Mom."

The little fake succubus pulled away and knelt on the floor in front of her father's chair, resting her hands on his knees like she had changed her mind and was going to make his dreams come true after all. But then she gasped and threw her head back as I entered her from behind.

She lurched forward but caught herself before her face was buried in her father's crotch. She looked down at the erection under his soiled shorts and cruelly commented, "Is that all you've got, Daddy? That's pretty disappointing." I could almost feel his stiffy fading once again.

I growled and gripped her hair in a taloned hand, yanking her head back and bowing her back while I drove my cock into her. I was relentless, yet she wanted more. I was happy to oblige, driving my demon cock further into her until she screamed with pleasure.

Her old man whimpered, which was all I was going to allow him to do. I could see through his eyes, watching his transformed daughter kneeling between his legs, taking an enormous demonic cock from behind, unable to look away. His sad little erection was back, but nobody was going to do anything to help him with it.

Demonic DeeDee pushed herself back against me, driving me even deeper inside her tight pussy. She felt so fucking good, and I didn't mind letting her do some of the work. I reached a claw under her and rubbed her clit with the curved back of it and she let loose. "Jesus... shit fuck goddamn... I'm cumming! Fuuuuuck!"

She spasmed around me as she came hard, squirting around my huge cock that continued to pummel her. I gripped DeeDee's hips in an iron grip and thrust harder as her quivering started to subside. Marie knelt on the floor beside her, yanking her daughter's head back by the hair herself and burying her tongue in DeeDee's mouth.

That did it for me, and I pulled out and came on DeeDee's back, shooting rope after rope of black, demon-tainted jizz across her back and up to her shoulders. Marie let DeeDee's head drop and turned to catch as much cum as she could before licking it from her daughter's dark red skin.

That was all hubby could take and he gave a quiver and came in his shorts again, to the derisive laughter of his wife and his daughter.

Marie and DeeDee

Marie looked down at her pathetic excuse for a husband, black jizz dripping from her chin. "You're a disgusting pig, Andrew," she said calmly. "I'm not going to take your shit anymore."

She turned to her Master, seeing that he had transformed into the human form she had seen in the hot tub. "Master, may we serve you in the bedroom?"

He nodded and reached down both hands to help mother and daughter up off the floor. He leaned over to Marie and whispered in her ear, "Want me to turn DeeDee back or would you like to play with her like this for a little longer?"

Marie shivered and looked at her succubus of a daughter. Then she grinned back at Sir. "Let's play some more."

Without being prompted, they leaned down on either side of the chair where her husband still sat slumped and unmoving. They slid the chair around so that he would have an unobstructed view of the master bedroom and walked arm in arm through the double doors to the bed.

Sir was there already, sitting in an overstuffed wingback chair that for a moment she thought looked like a throne. She felt compelled to kneel in front him again, but her daughter pulled her around and pushed her back onto the bed.

She fell onto her back and her daughter topped her, Marie's pale skin contrasting with DeeDee's fiery red. Dee's black hair mingled with Marie's blonde that has long escaped her braid. DeeDee kissed her deeply, her forked tongue exploring her mother's mouth as she squeezed her huge boobs;

Dee pulled back and started working her way down her mother's body, teasing her nipples and her navel with her serpentine tongue, causing Marie to moan and shove her daughter's head further down. Sir sat naked in the chair, watching as he slowly stroked his foot-long dick. Not quite as long as the demon's, but bigger than any that either woman had seen.

DeeDee lightly flicked her tongue over Marie's clit, causing Marie to gasp and drive her pelvis upwards. Her daughter slid down a little and buried her tongue inside her mother's sex, using her thumb to slowly rub her clit. Marie grabbed her head and pulled it tight against her, driving Dee's tongue even deeper.

Marie grabbed her own tits and squeezed as she threw her head back, shrieking as her daughter drove her to another deep orgasm. She collapsed onto the bed, panting for breath but DeeDee never let up. "Honey, baby girl, please! I need a break, sweetheart!"

DeeDee backed off, looking up at her mom with an evil grin on her face. "What's the matter, Mom? Did I wear you out?"

"Just... just... need to catch my breath, honey. We're not done."

DeeDee laid down next to her mom, Sir forgotten for the moment. She held Marie against her, reveling in feeling close to her again after years of teenager vs. adult verbal combat. Marie stroked her hair, sharing the moment with her.

Marie then reversed herself, lying partially on top of her daughter, stroking and seductively kissing the red skin on the insides of her thighs. She worked her way up until she ran her tongue slowly the length of DeeDee's slit, circling her clit before working her way back down to lightly lick around her pucker.

Dee slid over and tapped her mother's thigh, signaling her to swing her leg over her daughter's head so she could reciprocate. The semi-forgotten Sir sat back, enjoying the show and the emotions on display. But that was only going to satisfy him for so long.

DeeDee's head was near the side of the bed, and she was happily lapping at her mother's nectar when she felt something tapping on her forehead. She tilted her head back a little to see Sir's huge cock. He was obviously done with just being an observer.

She dropped her head over the side of the bed and opened her mouth wide to accommodate his girth as he slid into her warm and wet opening. Instead of pumping in and out, he just kept sliding and sliding, down her throat until his balls were against her nose and she could feel her neck bulging obscenely.

He then slowly slid out, his cock covered in her spit -- perfect lubricant as he straightened up a little and slid the plum-sized head into Marie's asshole. She pulled her face back from her daughter's cunt and gave a yelp as Sir gripped her hips and slid inexorably inside her. She did her best to relax as he filled her once again.

She thought having her Master's cock in her ass was the best feeling she was ever going to have in the world. But then DeeDee clamped her mouth over her mother's pussy and invaded her with her devilish tongue and Marie's head exploded into a thousand sparks, like the grand finale of a hundred fireworks shows all going off at once.

She screamed into her daughter's pussy, squirting all over DeeDee's face as she came around her Master's dick, seemingly orgasming with every part of her body at once. As she started to come down, she whimpered as Sir pulled out of her ass. She turned around to see his head thrown back, grunting as he came down her daughter's throat.

Sir

I carefully extracted myself from DeeDee after one of the most amazing fucking orgasms I'd ever had. These two were amazing and I honestly hadn't had to exert nearly as much control as one might think. I glanced back to the main room and saw Andrew apparently passed out. I hadn't spared a thought for him since we hit the bedroom.

The suite had a luxurious bathroom, and I gathered the two women up and helped them to the multi-head shower. We cleaned each other up, too tired to do much more than grab a tit or dick from time to time. While we showered, I changed DeeDee back to normal, except that I left her hair long, black and shiny.

We wrapped ourselves up in spa robes and went back into the main room. DeeDee walked over and, in a sing-song voice, whispered "Daaaaa-ddy" in his ear. Then she hauled off and smacked him full in the face. That at least woke the bastard up.

I just looked at him from the love seat. "Well, Andrew, did you enjoy yourself?" He didn't even have enough left in the tank to snarl.

"Buddy, you're an asshole. And I'm not sure I've got enough power to fix that. But I can tell you this. You're going to stop taking credit with your father for Marie's work. She's going to tell him everything and given what a piece of shit you are, I'm sure he'll have no trouble believing it."

"But wait, there's more!" I said in my best pitchman imitation, enjoying this much more than I should have.

"You're never going to get another erection, except for when you see your daughter. And she is going to stop being a tease and is going to fuck everyone that asks her to, except for you." Marie shot me a look at that, but surprisingly DeeDee didn't even flinch. "Given what a fucking loser you are, I'm guessing your father will fire your pathetic ass once he realizes how little you've contributed. And if Marie is as smart as I know she is, seeing as I've been playing around in her head, she's going to divorce your sorry butt and take you for everything you've got."

Andrew was done. He didn't protest, didn't really say anything -- just sighed and slumped further into his chair. I had released my hold on him, but he still didn't move as his wife and his daughter came over to stand in front of me. DeeDee leaned over and hugged me around the neck, whispering "any time, Sir!" in my ear.

Marie knelt on the floor between my knees, ass up, face down, just as she'd been when I first entered the suite a couple of hours previously. I reached down and cupped her chin with my hand, raising her up so that she was looking me in the eye. I motioned her to stand, and I did the same, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her deeply, one more time.

"Take care of yourself, Marie, and take care of DeeDee. Things will be better -- I promise."

She looked up at me once more and said, "thank you, Master" and that was it. I decided to keep the robe and walked back to my room.

###

I looked over the papers and books strewn around the room and thought again about what Ronnie had said. I realized that she was both right and wrong. She said she thought some of the less savory things I'd done weren't necessarily coming from the demon inside of me, and I realized that she was right. She also thought that I was trying to be a good man -- and in that, I wasn't sure anymore.

I was pretty sure that I had figured out how to rid myself of the demon, or at least greatly reduce its influence. But there was a lot involved in doing so, including putting people that I cared about in danger, and frankly I was no longer sure that I wanted to be rid of it.

But I did feel like I should get further away from my recent past, so I booked a flight from Greenville-Spartanburg through DFW to San Francisco for the next day. It was time for a change of scene and the Left Coast seemed like a good place to start over.

12