The Grove Pt. 04

Story Info
Why are you looking for my son in my yurt, Mara?
7.3k words
4.38
4k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arric's Point of View

I groaned upon waking from what little sleep I managed, regretting the decision to stay up late last night to assure that patrol called off their search for my wayward son. It filled me with worry that lashed out in the form of anger over the thought that Zeke might be doing unsullied things with that unattached female Mara when they arrived together. I hoped he wouldn't blind himself in his lust to try and force a union if he was not called by the grove when the lunar cycle was over for Mara.

Looking down at Janine, she was sound asleep next to me and I couldn't blame her. She spent a considerable amount of time calming me down when I overreacted to Mara and Zeke simply being around each other. I didn't detect the scent of Zeke upon her body, and yet I made the terrible mistake of striking her cheek and regretfully chiding my son in front of the rest of the patrol. He did nothing wrong by returning her to the village.

Regardless, it was his day off and I wasn't about to seek him out. Even with as tired as I was feeling, my cock had plenty of rest. I tugged the blanket off of Janine's figure, turned her naked body to lay flat and lifted her sleepy legs onto my shoulders. The tip of my cock slid from sheath to cunt, and when my knot ballooned at her entrance, she gasped awake.

"Arric!" She moaned. I stirred my hips in wicked circles to stretch her, growling pleasantly at her willingness to quell my urges so early in the morning.

Without further encouragement, I pumped into my sweet bride from tip to knot, loving the way her slick pussy hugged my throbbing flesh and burned hot for me. After fifteen years of pups and copulating, there wasn't a single thing wrong with her. I did find, however, that I wanted to relive the feeling of claiming an innocent bride.

I missed the uncertainty and fear on a maiden's face. The shame that a chaste girl felt over sexual talk through the telepathic link. I remembered Janine when we first met in the grove. I was a fucking hound. I reveled in making her blush and shamefully suck my stiffness while every pulse in her body was telling her it was wrong. She fought so hard against being aroused by a werewolf, and I loved every little second of breaking her down. She was so willful once and I missed that fight from her.

Every sound from her lips was music to my ears, and the sensation of being squeezed by her smooth insides stirred me toward my release. I had long since abandoned the yurt I kept to the northwest after discovering that there were fewer women in the village that misbehaved enough for me to drag them away for punishment. Usually, a few lashings across their back would do the trick the first time. But if they misbehaved a second time, many of them were willing to offer me anything to avoid the whip, and they would be such good little girls for me.

"Are you my good girl?" I whispered within our bonded link, visualizing the last milky faced maiden that I pounded in my forgotten yurt.

"Yes, Arric!" Janine answered me through her moaning, but I didn't hear her voice. I only saw and heard that sweet little Red wearing only her riding hood while she was on top of me. Fuck, she had such a tight pussy! Golden blonde hair, supple breasts, and a full body blush that would shame the petals of a summer rose. I growled and fucked my claimed queen as fervent as I always did when I needed it. I pushed my left hand against her throat, cutting off her breath and the sounds of her moaning.

Little Red's delicate neck would mark so beautifully when I squeezed her life in my wolfish hands mid-coitus. Just like every wolf in the village whose women I pounded, the Alpha never found out about his precious Red bargaining her way out of punishments. Reaching that moment of climax, I howled in our yurt and glazed Janine's insides with thick ropes of cum, jerking until the last moments of my orgasm were complete. Releasing her neck, she gasped and coughed repeatedly while I slid out of her sore pussy and rose from the bed with a long and relieved stretch. She quickly moved down onto her knees in front of me and placed her mouth over my tip.

It made me grin inside after all this time that she still sucked my cock clean before I left the yurt. I combed my fingertips through her hair, staring down at my beautiful bitch, and second guessing myself each day that today would be the day I offered her to the minotaur. She was barren now, and served little purpose to me anymore except that our time spent together had been so long lived. Many of the pups she delivered me were brave and willingly died for this village to live safely. She didn't deserve to be carted away after so much loss, I reasoned.

It was a quiet secret that our village held for years since Red. Once Red had served her purpose to the Alpha, he betrayed her to the minotaur and the grove offered him a new bride. The prospect of a new pussy to fuck was overruled, for now, by the loyalty and patience that Janine has shown me for years. At the same time, I worried and looked forward to the day that such a fact no longer held true.

The night patrol was yawning and shedding the tension in their bodies with full shakes of their canine heads as morning patrol took their places. Night patrol reported that my son wandered off to the way of the hot springs, and I erased the thought from my mind, leaving him to lick his wounds after last night's events. Janine followed me out soon after, grabbing a daily ration from the food table and went about her business.

Mara stepped out of Rumiel's yurt and I clenched my jaw tight at her presence. Every single day she walked in a different direction before sun down, and the smell of her sexual musk overwhelmed my nose after she would pleasure herself. She suspected that no one could tell, but I could tell. The heat that radiated off of her skin, the tension in her muscles as she worked diligently through her chores as a distraction from her physical needs.

She never looked in my direction, but I imagined she knew that she was being watched. I know Rumiel split that cunt of hers, but with his death, she would be fully healed once she was ready for the grove. I snorted softly and cast away the thought of following her today when she would inevitably take another one of her afternoon walks.

Dialing away from her once she was working alongside my sweet Janine, I oversaw the changing of the night patrol and dined with them through the morning at the fire pits. We watched the female wolves study and practice their fighting moves in the adjacent sparring yards. There was just nothing attractive about my own kind. Always the show of needing to prove they could protect the home and be a strong female. I suppose that was what had drawn myself and other like minded werewolves toward the grove and the endless young human females lured in for the claiming.

The afternoon rolled by slowly, and I didn't understand why the sun was taking its sweet time in setting. Noticing that Janine had a quirk in her step, I knew she had a nugget of knowledge she planned to tell me. Small surprises like this often kept me on my haunches. Either I would be disappointed or intrigued by her secrets. Trying to walk past me as though I didn't exist, I grabbed her by the bicep and spun her back toward me, pressing her body against my front.

"Now, don't think I don't know what it looks like when you have something to tell me, Janine." I smoothed my hand down the side of her face and held her tight against my frame until she told me. She smiled up at me briefly before it faded into a hard stare.

"I am greatly disappointed in how you handled Zeke and Mara." She said in such a way that only I could hear, sparing me from any shame over others hearing her chide me.

"I regret how I handled Zeke, but not Mara. She's playing dangerously, and you know how I feel about careless villagers." I responded.

"Which is why I sent her off about half an hour ago for the rest of the day to the hot springs and told her she could stay in the yurt that you no longer use. Poor girl needs to not feel imprisoned in the village." The thought of her being at the hot springs wasn't a second thought to me. Neither would be using my old yurt except that I remember night patrol telling me that Zeke was heading to the hot springs as well.

My hand closed tightly around Janine's top, and her voice barely penetrated my mind as I rolled the thoughts in my head that Mara and Zeke would be at the hot spring at the same time. An overwhelming burning in my chest formed at the thought that he was my son. I know what I was like at his age. How far did the acorn fall from the mighty oak?

"Arric!" She snapped her finger in front of my wolfish face, and I blinked out from my thought trance. I hated when she did that. Letting her go, I released the tension from my body and huffed from my snout.

"I should meet up with our son and apologize to him before he comes back to patrol tomorrow." I didn't think it was necessary to let her know that our son and Mara would be at the hot spring together. It was just another assumption on my part. I squeezed her thick backside and lightly palmed it before I sent her on her way, smiling over her shoulder at me.

"Be good." she said to me while I headed north. I'd rather her think that I knew where our son was and that it was nowhere near Mara.

The distance was hardly a task for me to travel in the spring. The sun wasn't hot and the ground was moist. After traveling north until the smoke from the village was no longer in view, I steered toward the yurt and moved at a full sprint. I would arrive well before Mara would if she was walking the entire way at a human's pace. The thought of being alone with a misbehaving little girl that couldn't keep her hands off of herself was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

The yurt and the poppy fields were in view, and I could see from the distance that it was braided shut. Someone must be here. I stalked the edge of the poppy field, listening intently as each footfall from my veteran form helped me move in perfect silence.

Halfway through my journey, the braids of the front pulled apart and Zeke stepped outside of the yurt, locking his eyes with me. I'd like to say that he wasn't surprised to see me, but his stunned silence confirmed my suspicions. He was a hound, and Mara was on her way here to stay at the yurt. There were just too many lovely coincidences between the two of them. Without any solid evidence, though, I relaxed my stance and approached my offspring.

"Hello, father." He lowered his chin and his stance while I approached. I nodded, accepting his submission and he straightened his figure. He was growing into a strong and agile werewolf. Being at this yurt, however, he was taking after me too much for my liking.

"Zeke, I've come to apologize for chiding you in front of patrol last night." I softened my expression and approached him, setting my hand gently to his shoulder.

"I overreacted in the worry that something happened to you when you didn't return from your patrol. Rumiel died only a week ago and I couldn't settle my thoughts that you met the same fate." I could see the guilt knit his wolfish eyes and he lowered his chin again with the heavy thought of having concerned his father.

"I should have at least let one other patrol know that I detected Mara's scent and was going to find her. I didn't follow protocol." He confessed. Admitting that he disobeyed the village was all the entry I needed.

"Well, I'm not going to punish you too harshly. If you can take the night shift tonight, then all would be forgiven." His eyes went wide.

"But father, it's my night off! You can't-"

"Any other time that you have had a night off, I have left you alone. I don't seek you out, and I don't demand you return. But as the Beta of the village, my son carries no exception when he breaks the rules." I used my stern, authoritative voice upon him. I bore my gaze down into my son's eyes, daring him to growl or challenge my decree.

"Do you understand?"

The anger filled his face and burned through his eyes as they stared back into mine. He wanted to growl and buck my authority, but wasn't ready to challenge me. Eventually he lowered his chin in obedience.

"Yes, father." The voice through Luna's connection was that of a resentful young werewolf. I nodded in his compliance and straightened myself.

"Good. You will oversee the changing of patrols tonight and in the morning. Someday you may take the rank that I have, and when you do, then you will know what to do." I patted his shoulder. "I'm not going to be a complete asshole about your punishment. Am I taking away your day off? Yes, but for an opportunity that you have been whining about wanting for a long time now."

He looked in my direction, and when the opportunity presented didn't change his disposition at all from the anger that pumped through his body, I couldn't dismiss the feelings I had that he was meeting up with Mara. I don't know if anything happened last night, but I'd find that out from sweet little Mara, who unbeknownst to my son was already on the way here.

"You'll begin your route clockwise, starting at the east patrol. If you leave now then you will make it just in time to check attendance." I mentioned. Leading him to the east would put him off the trail of Mara.

"Yes, father." He left without hesitation, sprinting toward the east with a speed that almost matched mine.

It was likely that he was going to try and find Mara, only to realize she wasn't in the village. Once I was certain that my son was gone, I entered the yurt. Glancing around the inside, the padded floor had been stuffed with fresh wool and the deer hides had been mended or replaced. The yurt itself was made from a thicker leather and etched with spells that I recognized as sound suppression, hidden light, and a mental block to stop listeners from hearing through Luna's link.

Clever boy. Not only would it look like no one was here, but that one could not listen in on what was happening inside. I never questioned my son's wanderings, thinking like all of the other pups I fathered, he wasn't going to take after me. He was every bit of the hound that I was at his age.

Food that we didn't eat had been packed and sitting in the corner. Fresh cloth and linens that werewolves had no use for were also present. A water pitcher with a cup for humans caught my attention sitting next to the food basket. My yurt was prepared for a human to stay in it, and Mara wasn't even here yet.

With the sun sliding down into the west, it would be twilight when Mara would arrive, looking for my son. Walking over to the bed, I didn't bother lighting a fire or using any of the crystal sources. I wanted it dark in the yurt if Mara was on her way here to meet with Zeke.

An hour passed and the sun was behind the canopy of the trees. The poppy field was dim, with fireflies ascending to the skies and the sound of crickets chirped for miles. A golden brilliance was still present to the western skies, but most of the field was shaded. I heard footfalls and the dragging of a cloak approaching the yurt. When the figure came into view, it was Mara.

I grinned deeply within, and heat stirred inside of my loins. She took my wife's advice and arrived here, but there was no need to reveal myself to her yet as I was settled in perfect dark conditions in the back of the yurt. When she approached the loose canopy flaps of the entrance, she poked her head in to look around.

"Zeke?" She whispered.

The fire that burned in my pelvis at confirming that my son and Mara were misbehaving, it was like being young again and trying to keep the humans in line. Oh, it had been so many years since I caught a girl acting in such an improper way.

She entered the yurt and looked around again to every corner.

"Zeke, are you here?" her voice lifted above a whisper.

"Why are you looking for my son in my yurt, Mara?" I asked her through the connection. Oh, I knew she knew who it was. Her face paled, her posture straightened, and her heartbeat was light and rapid as the shock filled her small figure. She knew she had been caught and there was nothing she could say, but she would eventually offer an explanation.

"I-"

"Before you speak," I interrupted her, "I already know the truth, Mara. So when you explain to me why you were looking for Zeke in my yurt, if it doesn't match up with what I already know, the punishment for both you and Zeke will be harsher than it has to be."

I heard her swallow hard from her seemly neck and I waited for a moment to let it sink in before I used the mental link.

"Why are you looking for my son in my yurt?" She pulled in a deep breath and didn't hesitate.

"We planned to meet here tonight."

"For what reason?" My voice sternly boomed inside of her mind.

"I-it was with the hope that we could pleasure each other." Her face flushed, and there was a change in her scent. She was aroused. It was intriguing to me that this little harlot was in over her head with serious trouble, and she was burning between her thighs.

"I see..." I drew in a deep breath and shifted against the bed. "What did you both do last night?"

"I..." she blushed so beautifully, "I pleasured him with my mouth, and he pleasured me with his tongue." What a delicious affirmation to my suspicions. There was nowhere for her to go now, and nothing she could do to avoid me. I was an inevitable punishment no matter how she looked at it.

"Do you know how much it angers me that I will have to condemn my son to death?" She gasped at the words as they echoed in her mind.

"No, please! Please don't kill your son! I'm the one that seduced him! He wanted to go back to the village and I begged him for relief! Please!" Her begging was so sweet to my ears. Her teenage body was not visible to me because of the cloak and I sighed slowly from my nose.

"You would be banished from the village and our territory. Are you saying you'd accept that?" I asked.

"It was just pleasure from my mouth! I would be banished for that?!" She objected.

"You are to abstain from sexual pleasure for an entire lunar cycle, Mara. These are the laws which have assured the success of our village for decades. To stray now would only bring mayhem, especially to the werewolves waiting for the grove to call upon them! What else can be done?"

"Anything else! I don't care what it is! I would take beatings! I would take being chained up in the village! Please, if there's anything you can do to spare Zeke, then I will do it!" She dropped to her knees with her eyes welled and tears moving down her face. I had Mara exactly where I wanted her. The itch that filled the nerves of my cock was becoming too great to ignore. I drew in a deep breath, maintaining my composure.

"You're asking me to ignore that you and Zeke were improper with one another. As of right now, the only one who knows about it is me. I risk my position as Beta if it were to ever come out that I did not punish the two of you." I explained calmly.

"I know!" she sniffled, wiping her eyes and breathing erratically. Looking up toward me as the moonlight peeked through the opening and shined upon my gray face. "I will take whatever punishment you decide for me, and I will quietly accept it. I would never tell anyone, knowing it would bring ruin to us all."

"Mm... you are such a loyal person, Mara. What do you think your punishment should be?" She calmed her breathing, lifting her chin up to think about the answer before returning her attention to me.

12