The Grove Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, but whatever you decide to do, I will not object." Mara had a calmer voice to her. I glanced at the open canopy entrance behind her and nodded toward it.

"Braid the entrance shut while I think about it." I sat up and moved off the thick bedding to look at what my son brought to this little evening delight he planned to have with Mara.

Two of the crystals hanging from the sloped walls were touched by my fingers so that they would provide a low and warm light inside of the yurt. In my search, I discovered rope, cloth, and a bottle of boar's oil. He was planning to mark her with his scent. The boar's oil would prevent it from seeping into her skin. I snorted through my nose at all the evidence pointing to the deviant that my son was planning to become tonight.

Mara's braiding was adequate, and when she was finished with her task, she turned around and waited quietly for my instruction.

"Take off the cloak and remove your clothes." I had the feeling she thought I was going to fuck her. She would be correct with her assumption, but I had other plans in mind for this evening before that would happen.

I threw a line of rope over the center post that was a support beam for the yurt. Equaling out the length, I listened to the sound of clothing dropping to the floor and I turned around to see the five foot two beauty standing naked in front of me. Every muscle in my groin tensed in order to avoid my cock slipping out at all to the sight of her freckled skin, and her sweet, innocent face framed by her back length dark hair. She was an exquisite beauty. I envied Rumiel for a brief moment that he was the first to plunge into her depths. She had gone an entire week without any male penetration.

I lifted her left wrist and pulled her to me. I forced her to kneel, then made some adjustments to her sitting position. I spread her knees out as far as they would go, which naturally made her ass sit on her ankles. I looped the strand of rope around each wrist, pulling until they were brought together and then knotted the end. The other end of the rope was pulled until her arms were raised taut above her head then tied to secure the length.

When I was certain that she wasn't going to move, I walked around her to appraise my work. She was breathing heavily, raising and lowering her breasts that were already lifted from her arms being bound over her head. Her arousing scent was filling the yurt and driving me mad with wonton thoughts.

"I do not have my whip with me tonight, but generally when women misbehave in the village, their backs are whipped for however great the offense is." I mentioned. She turned her attention toward me with fear of the pain I was about to subject her to.

"My hand will have to do it tonight. I will inflict pain upon you until I have determined you have been properly punished. After which, you can remain in the yurt and take the night off that my sweet Janine had suggested to you, but without my son."

Her breathing deepened, the worry painted across her face as it settled in that I planned to carry through with punishing her. I stalked out of her view and stared at her backside. She was trembling from head to toe, waiting for the inevitable.

My padded hand gently swept under the curve of her cheek, and she gasped. Her lower body tensed as though she expected it to be painful. Oh Mara, you have such delightful responses. My hand smoothed along the supple skin of her ass, and then raised off her flesh. I swung my padded palm like a hammer, letting it connect with her cheek with the most amount of force I could muster.

"Aaow!" She cried out in pain, and I paused for a moment before my hand raised off her flesh and connected again with the same harsh clap against the other cheek. Her sexual musk pooled from her heated slit, and I listened to her heavy breathing from her perky chest, following another delicious cry from her lips. My cock was fighting every muscle and trying once more to poke through my sheath at the long neglect of ruining a young and tight pussy.

Repeating the harsh slaps of my hand across her ass, I alternated each cheek without any fear or concern that we would be discovered, particularly when her sounds shifted; becoming painful, to pleasurable, and then falling into agony when I didn't relent my pace or severity. It was a beautiful sight to witness her breaking beneath my punishment.

I marveled at the development of every red mark on top of the other, painting her cheeks several deep shades of scarlet depending on where my palm made contact. Swelling appeared anywhere that my fingers had gripped the pliant flesh and my talons had unfortunately embedded into her skin a couple of times. I could feel the ways of my old hound coming back to me, even with her sobbing right now from agony.

"So far, you've endured your punishment very well, Mara. You've not begged me once to stop." I moved around to her front so that she could look at me. Her cheeks were stained with tears, the whites of her eyes were red, and her hands were turning purple above her wrists from struggle.

"I promised that I would endure whatever punishment you determined over my banishment." Her voice was wet and throaty from crying. I picked up the bottle of boar's oil and a small amount was placed into my palm, then rubbed into her skin. She hissed painfully, but when it provided her with relief, she sighed softly from her tired lips.

"And so you have. I am very proud of you for accepting my alternative. I could almost reward you for what you're doing for my son." I let the small suggestion flood into her mind while my hand continued to rub along her backside. As I reached the crease between her cheek and thigh, my fingertips accidentally swiped across the lips of her spread slit.

"Ah!" She gasped deeply and her panting was erotic. The fire that I had tried to control all evening blazed through my groin and I knelt down next to her, leaning my maw close to her face. She could smell my musk and I let it affect her resolve.

"Are you aroused, Mara?" I whispered into the void of her mind.

"Yes." She answered gently, heat rushing through her face, brightening it with a flowering red. My hand that had been rubbing at her wounded ass slipped down and rubbed over her labia once more. Mara mewled like a kitten and stirred her hips to try and continue the touch.

"What are you doing?" I warned her. She seized and I loved the reaction that she tried to stop herself from feeling this way.

"I'm sorry. You were just touching me and I... I couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry, I-I know better." Her apology was weak. She wasn't sorry at all. Her chest continued to rise and fall in sexual frustration.

"Yet, you knew better before you agreed to meet with my son, hm?" I pointed out to her, watching the shame fill her body and drop her chin.

"Yes."

"Even with knowing better, you needed to fuck..." My tone was husky, this time, my middle digit teased her clit.

"Unh! Yes..." She dropped her head back and panted softly, keeping still so that my finger continued to flick across that exposed little bead that yearned for contact. Continuing my sexual torment, I leaned my maw in against her neck and nuzzled it.

"Are you going to ask me to stop?" My two center fingers closed together and rubbed in slow circles around her clit. Never directly touching it, but stirring the flesh around it. Her mouth was open and shuddering with erotic breaths while every shaking limb of her body was helpless at the firm and constant stroking over her most coveted folds.

"N-no."

"Why not?" I dropped my fingertips from teasing her and she huffed.

"Because I-" she paused, "I don't want you to stop." Mara admitted.

She was such a good girl. I admired her blushing from forehead to toes with her answer. The shame satisfied my need for reaction and Mara had given me everything that I could desire from a girl.

"So, you'd let me continue touching you as much as I'd want?" I asked.

"Yes, I would. I wouldn't stop you." She looked over to me with her pleading and truthful blue eyes. By Luna above, she was so beautiful like this.

"Hm." I didn't wish to respond to her and give anything away. This was her punishment after all. I made quick work of loosening the knots that held her wrists above her head and freed her. As she was comforting the joints of her sore shoulders, I guided her back over to the bed that Zeke planned to use with her this evening and I pushed her down until she was on her knees.

I kneeled behind her so that she could feel the fur and heat from my front pressing against her back, and naturally, her head rested against my shoulder. I hugged around her arms and my hands cupped under her tight breasts, squeezing their weight, trapping Mara against me. I leaned my maw into her hair and breathed deeply of her scent, while my fingers circled over her hard areolas.

"You'd let this happen?" I gently pinched her nipples and nuzzled into her neck.

"Yes, Arric." It was the first time she said my name and my cock twitched. I slid my hands away from her breasts and I turned Mara around to face me, then guided her down onto her back. For the first time, the tip of my cock slipped through my sheath, and I felt my resolve weakening to her enticing honesty.

"You know that I am mated to Janine, hm?" I wanted to see how far her morals could be shed.

"Yes, I know. I still wouldn't stop you, Arric." Her response shivered through her erotic breathing. I stalked over the top of her body and settled between her thighs which she willingly spread for me. She was being such a good girl right now.

"What would you stop me from doing to you?" I asked, allowing her arms to move up to my shoulders and comfortably rest around my broad neck.

"I wouldn't stop you at all." She sighed from her lips. I kept my composure and continued to probe her morals.

"You'd let me choke your throat with my cock?"

"Yes." she didn't hesitate.

"You'd let me pound your pussy?"

"Yes." again, she was quick to answer.

"And you'd even let-"

"I'd let you knot with me all night. I'd let the entire world crash down upon us if it would do so with all the things I want from you, Arric."

I couldn't help it. Luna be damned, I had given fifteen blissful years to Janine, and I needed more. The tip of my cock poked into her fire-hot entrance. She was entirely free to move and she didn't have to stay. Mara could stop me at any time if she didn't want this. Instead, she groaned in need, and wrapped her legs around my waist to the invasion of my scarlet spearhead.

"Very interesting." I commented. Why was I hesitating? It was Janine. I had the opportunity right here in front of me to break this little girl that had committed the worst sins that our village could bear witness to. My son could be condemned to death, and despite all of this, I wondered if I wanted just one night with Mara. When I returned my attention to her, she was waiting patiently beneath me, prone and eager to take my knot.

"Are you alright?" She noticed my hesitation and didn't try to sway me one way or another, I realized. Mara would only do what was necessary at this time because of punishment, but I wanted more. I saw a strength in her that had drawn me to Janine once. As much as I loved my son and cared for Janine, I wanted Mara to be mine.

I cupped my hand on the side of her beautiful, young face, stroking her cheek lightly with the pad of my thumb. Her open lips were swollen and her breathing was quick and erotic. She was still aroused.

"Do you want to fuck me, Mara?" I asked.

"Yes," she drew in a deep breath, "please, Arric." she begged. Fuck, the one crack to my armor was begging.

If I fucked her now, the chance of becoming her mate would lessen. Knotting with her now while Janine was still my mate would accomplish absolutely nothing. I would have to lose Janine before the next full moon in order to have a chance. Mara didn't smell pregnant, and I secretly hoped that Rumiel hadn't succeeded.

"This is why you are dangerous, Mara. You would have let me rail into you all night and stretched your insides with my knot. You also would have done the same with Zeke at the risk of our lives." I climbed off of her and freed myself from her clenching arms and thighs.

My selfishness for pleasure dissolved and at the same time, it drove me toward the determination to make the hard choices for Mara to belong to me. I decided that I could not fuck Mara and put her out of my mind. Ever since Rumiel died, I couldn't resist the thought of mounting her beneath me.

Now it was more than that. She showed me who she truly was and I couldn't help but be drawn to her loyalty. Janine managed to let me see that as a quality that I should desire in human women.

I tucked my tip back down into my sheath and Mara trembled while sitting up, confused as to why I refused to claim her. I could tell she was concerned and also wondered, with a brief knitting of her brow, if this was all a ruse.

"Take the night to rest and then tomorrow, use the hot springs and give yourself some time, Mara. I know the other girls told you about Red and her unfortunate fate. This was part of why it happened. She had an insatiable appetite that put herself and the Alpha into danger." The truth would always be buried here as it was in her world.

"I understand," she answered and then paused, "will there be more to my punishment, or is all well for now?"

I thought about it. Mara was willing to be punished beyond one session for her behavior. I couldn't ignore that even with as horny as she was, she had a level mind in there that could be rational.

"The first punishment is always the lightest. Your honesty about what you had done with Zeke was what spared you both from what should have happened. So, your punishment is completed. Let's not linger on it and try to keep yourself out of trouble, Mara." I answered.

She nodded and remained on the bed with her thighs still spread and inviting me to change my mind. I knew at some point that she would talk to Zeke, but even if they shared information with one another, they would risk death and banishment for their indiscretion. In those thoughts, I felt confident of their silence on the matter. Zeke would likely feel angered and helpless against me. Mara would have to deal with her arousal some other way that didn't involve any other werewolves knowing now that I'd find out.

"Enjoy your evening." I nodded to her, before slipping out of the yurt and sprinting back toward the village.

Mara's Point of View

Arric sprinted away from the yurt, and the sexual frustration within me had come to a head over the last hour with him. Deep down inside of me was a rage that I was unable to control. I picked up the dress I shed earlier on Arric's behalf and screamed as loudly as I could into its bunched mass.

My clit was throbbing, my entrance was soaked, and I felt phantom waves of arousal throbbing through every sensitive vein on my body. I had the tip of his cock right at my entrance and he refused to fuck me. I couldn't take it anymore! The night was still young, and Arric had been correct about one thing; I am dangerous. I needed sexual relief and not a single werewolf was going to be able to help me.

I recalled my dream and felt determination tingle through my muscles as my light blue summer dress was wrapped once more around me. I decided that tonight, I would revisit the fields. At this time of night it was dangerous, but I would make it clear that I wasn't looking for danger.

My journey cloak was secured to my shoulders, and I tapped the two crystals so that they would fade in their light. I moved out of the unbraided entrance and headed toward the east, undaunted by any rational thought of waiting until dawn. By morning there would be another thread of arousal trapping me in this state and I didn't need that.

The yurt must have been on the thinning edge of the forest, because after about thirty minutes of walking to the east, I came across the field, but clearly from another location. I was much further south the last time I discovered it. I didn't want to be killed on sight by any onlookers, and I felt it was rational to shed any insignia of Sundrea. I dropped my cloak, untucked the top of my dress and let it fall away from my body. Once I felt the breeze passing over my skin, I was confident in my decision to come here.

I wandered naked without any direction, searching across a mile of travel for anything that might show civilization when I noticed a glint from the corner of my vision. Lifting my eyes to the north, I spotted a very smooth and oddly square stone out in the middle of the fields on a raised hill. The grass thinned the closer I approached, and curiously, I headed in that direction to inspect it.

When I arrived on the small, grassy slope, I could feel a warmth emanating from the stone that was carved more into the shape of an altar with runes etched along the square base. The top of the stone was strange in its design that it looked like it would hold a human. I felt my curiosity take me deeper into the thought that I was meant to find this stone, much like I had found the grove.

I approached the stone and set my hand on top of it to check for any danger. The warmth was so inviting and nothing adverse seemed to happen from my precautionary touch. I turned so that I could set my heart shaped rear to settle on the carving that perfectly cupped around my bare skin. I moaned in relief at the feeling of the heat that passed through my beaten flesh; like dipping into a hot spring and I laid down on the altar. When my head touched the stone, a sudden rush of wind pushed against the top of my body.

Alarmed, I tried to lift my head, but couldn't do so. I tried to raise my body up off the altar and failed. Despite my best efforts, my muscles were paralyzed against this altar. It was a fairly obvious entrapment spell that held me in place.

"Oh no," I said to myself, before I panicked, "Somebody help! Please help me!"

I hoped that one of the patrol could hear, but I was just too far from the tree line and the land was already dark, leaving little for my mortal eyes to behold around me. The panic continued to seize my breathing, and I tried fitfully to free myself from the spellbound altar so that I could leave this forbidden field. I should have listened.

"Help! Can anyone hear me!? Please help! Heeeeellllp!" I would shout and scream for an hour, but the wind warmly blowing to the east was carrying my pleas in the wrong direction. Still, I shouted until my voice had tired and the panic had worn my vocal muscles down. I resigned to my capture and closed my eyes while I sobbed.

After some time, I watched the moon passing overhead of the altar, and counted the number of shooting stars I could see, calming my despair. I could only accept this fate because I am the one who asked for it by walking into these fields at night. Whatever would come from this, whether it be death or a cruel fate, I would have to accept.

Not long after I stopped crying, I heard a pair of heavy footfalls approaching from the north. Following that, I could see a massive figure becoming larger in the dark, barely outlined by the shedding moonlight until it was closer. When I could see what was in front of me, I gasped.

It was a black furred minotaur.

12