The Grove Pt. 05

Story Info
I will never submit.
7k words
4.45
4.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Because this story will be listed under nonhuman, the following chapter contains a scene of non-consensual activity, and unhealthy BDSM practices that may be triggering. Any relationships represented in this fictional story are not to be used as any true standard or teaching of these lifestyles, and reading chapters of this story moving forward is at your discretion. Thank you for your continued support.

The minotaur's beady eyes swept over my figure, and I could hear his long and deep bovine breathing move quickly through his snout. He was much taller than that of a werewolf, with a full black bovine maw, and black horns that grew out from his head then curved up. His irises were softly glowing red, and his figure was broad and muscled.

He was wearing a loincloth of olive green that hung down past my field of vision while he walked toward my bare feet. Was he here to help me? I realized he might be able to.

"Please help me! I'm trapped! Can you free me from this?" He lifted his attention from my figure to pause at my face and he nodded to my question. Oh good, he could understand me!

"Please free me!" I pleaded, my breathing becoming uneven and heavy. The minotaur shook his head in reply.

"Why!? What do you want!?" I shouted at him. His reaction was so simple, even elegant for his broad and muscled frame. He hovered his hand out toward me, and a guttural language I could not understand was chanted from his maw.

A magical haze filled the air with darkness, surrounding the two of us as sparks of purple crackled like lightning through the mist that encapsulated the altar. My head suddenly pounded with a drumming ache, and a squeezing all around my cranium that put me in a state of agony that I fought against.

"Stop! Please stop! It hurts!" The throbbing and shooting sensation continued to rack through my mind, reaching deeper until I could hear an Eldritch chanting echo deeper beneath the minotaur's crude language. Eventually, I could hear an ethereal breathing that was similar to the moment when I had received Luna's gift. In my limited thoughts, I decided to not fight it and stopped resisting, letting the pain overcome my mind. The moment I did, it was gone.

The darkness lifted, the threads of purple magic had faded, and the minotaur was now kneeling next to my entrapped body on the altar. When I locked eyes with him, his massive hand brushed down the side of my cheek.

"Are you feeling well, slave?" The words were clear as a bell, and the connection between us had me concluding that the minotaur forced a telepathic bond so that I could understand him.

"I," a moment to really gauge how I was feeling, I had felt very little wrong with me, "I feel fine." I answered.

"Good." I felt an entanglement of roots from the ground move quickly around my wrists, low on my neck and my waist. The stasis spell had dropped and my body moved freely, despite that my upper body and hips had been bound by thick green roots. I shot my eyes fearfully to the minotaur and gasped.

He untucked the hem of his loin cloth and let it fall to the ground around the ankles of his hooved feet. A thick pair of testicles dangled between his legs about the size of nectarines. I watched a blunt tipped and thick tube of black flesh curved up and out from his furry sheath. Oh gods, he was thicker than a werewolf, and his tubal flesh dangled in such a way to suggest that despite his erection was stiff, the flesh was malleable as opposed to rigid.

Half of me wanted to fight this and scream in my panic, but a growing need inside of me that I had tried to quell for a week told me to remain calm and let this beast have his way with me. He made it very obvious what his intentions planned to be with my bound body.

Oh no. If this bull had his way with me, would I be allowed back into Sundrea? What if I am pregnant? Would the werewolves come and save me? Did I really want this fate? I did when I left the yurt, but now that I had it, the uncertainty was filling me with dread and panic.

"Wait, stop!" I knew he could understand me, and now I could understand him. "I come from the werewolf village. They'll be looking for me."

"They won't come into the field," he answered through the mental link he established, unfettered in his pursuit of gliding his warm hands down the sides of my torso, "even if they did, the power of the altar hides us. They wouldn't find you, little one."

I felt my heart pounding when he mentioned that no one could see us. I watched him marvel over my body in the dark, with the moonlight casting off of my pale skin. His large and padded human-like hands roamed up over my breasts, clutching at the weight of them and pinching at my nipples. I huffed fitfully, and a rush of arousal burned through my body. I wanted this, but I still had questions.

"Why was I pulled to this realm from earth? Why does every creature I meet want to fuck me?" I asked, grunting fitfully and trying to resist his touches over my naked figure with obvious intentions to soften my resolve.

"Because you wanted to escape your world, young one. That's the simplest answer." He said, guiding one hand over my womb and pressing down on it. It was not uncomfortable, but I was curious what he was doing. It didn't feel sexual.

"What are you doing?" I asked gently. A low and deep moan hummed from his chest, and I heard his bovine breaths huffing deep from his belly.

"I was merely checking to see if you are pregnant. At this time, you are not." The answer that the village wanted to know, and that I wanted to know. Rumiel didn't get me pregnant, and I felt sadness fill my chest that would be short-lived.

One last bit of magic flickered from his hand and earthly roots snaked around the middle of my thighs, prying them apart until I was fully spread upon that warm altar stone raising my body off the ground. My slit was in full display with my musk filling his snout.

His proud bovine head moved over mine, looking down into my eyes while keeping a space between us to show how massive his figure was as he stalked over me. The knuckles of his humanlike hands were pressed into the ground on either side of my head, and the heat from his rain-scented body surrounded me. I could see it in his eyes that he was judging my emotional state. My heart pounded heavily, and both fear and arousal were fighting inside of me for dominance.

"I won't scream for help," I tried to assure him, though sadness lingered in my words.

"That would be pointless, slave." He answered.

"I am not a slave." I responded firmly, feeling anger rise up in my chest. The bull snorted and lifted his hand up to caress along my face.

"You are my slave. The altar called to you and then called to me. This is the nature of this world. Whatever role you had in the werewolf village is done. You wanted to escape and the altar answered your call. We will be here until you accept that I am your master."

He lowered his godly figure to press upon mine and I could feel the incredible heat of his fur-covered body warm up my naked flesh. Even as angry as I was at his words, there was nothing I could do presently to stop him from taking what he wanted. His heat was such a welcoming contrast to my cold and exposed skin. He buried his maw against my neck, letting his long and wet tongue stroke against the more sensitive nerves of my throat. What I focused on, however, was the feel of his tubal erection resting on top of my labia, with his tip up near my navel.

Gods, he was huge. How would I fit all of him inside of me?

"Ah!" I panted out softly from my lips, and with my body restrained, I couldn't stop him. Admittedly, my body was responding and I didn't want to stop it from doing so. I was so horny, and so lonely after a week, with Zeke being my only moment of sexual pleasure from another male. He slathered his tongue all over my throat, dragging it over my chin until he swiped his tongue over mine from my parted lips that were huffing out sweet breaths.

I jerked away and he chuckled, continuing the journey of his thick and coiling tongue down my body, taking his time as the moon was passing the zenith of its journey in the sky. He paused over my breasts, and pulled one into his massive mouth, wrapping his bovine lips around it and firmly sucking like I had milk to give. A shiver ran through my spine at how massive everything was on him compared to me, and how my tiny figure was manipulated into pleasure. I gasped when the feel of his tongue rolled in circles around the areola of my breast. Popping it free, he graced my other breast with the same touches until my little nipples puffed and rounded.

He drooled copiously all over my chest, bubbly threads of spit oozed down his maw and coated my thick breasts, swirling his clever tongue over my poking centers. The minotaur crawled forward and I watched his cock become larger in my vision until he straddled over my stomach and flopped his erection over my spit-laden chest. His hands gently cupped my breasts from the sides and closed them together around his tube. His hips urged back and forth and I watched him groan and shiver with every sawing motion that his boner made between the space of my breasts.

It was an odd sensation that continued without any pleasure brought to me with the act, but I was able to take a close look at his solid ebony phallus pumping between my moonlit pale chest. My eyes widened when his growth was close to a foot in length, with his glans hardening into firm, small slopes all down the underside of his member. The flat shape of his tip filled into a soft dome, drizzling precum on my neck and collarbone.

Heavy exhales forced from his snout breathed down over my face while this bull mounted my chest and glided his slick member from base to tip between the squishy fat of my bosoms, and his thumbs flicked in circles over my nipples, teasing at my areolas. I was so sensitive from the limited sexual pleasure that the persistent touches teased the nerves of my body with tingles that reached my pelvis. I drew my lower lip between my teeth and my eyes fluttered closed from the sensation.

"Mmm... your breasts are very pliant, slave." The minotaur slowed to a stop and released my breasts from around his pride now in full salute and the focus of my attention. The muscles of my labia tensed deliciously, wanting to feel myself stretched around his thick tube. The lewd thoughts would have continued if not for that persistent title he placed at the end of his sentence.

"I will not be called a slave!" I barked back at him through my elevated breathing.

"You will only get what you want when you surrender to me, pet. Accept that you are my slave and I will reward you." He said, retreating from my belly, letting his swollen testicles drag smoothly down the centerline of my body. They were soft and hot, and swiped over my slick slit when he returned his lower body to rest between my thighs. I tried not to respond, but I still blushed like a chaste maiden.

I followed his broad tongue that had to be about a foot in length, returning to my flesh and rolling firmly over the center of my navel and descending further down. I knew exactly where his tongue was going, and my body struggled against the firm roots that held me in place. He stopped just between my legs, and from his bovine snout, breaths rolled out and pushed against my wet and hot sex spread for his desire. He met my gaze.

"Submit to me, slave." He commanded.

"No." I held firm. His maw grinned and he lifted his shoulders in a slow shrug.

He lowered his massive head down and his tongue slipped out past his straight row of teeth and flicked against my exposed clit. The rush of tingles that filled me after so long of trying to feel that sensation was too great for my body to resist.

"Ohh!" I yelled out and dropped my head against the slate rock, his tongue flicking out like a whip, continuously lapping with the slightest touch against my horny bead, filling my deprived body with hot waves that tightened all of my muscles. I panted heavily in my chest, trying to struggle against the rooted braids that he roped around my form, only to find that my strength failed to break them. I couldn't do anything to stop or quicken that slow and precise lashing from his tongue that he flexed into a sharp tip for the exact purpose of tapping against my clit.

His warm hands crept up over my stomach and massaged over my wet, hardened nipples, sawing them back and forth between his fingers at the same time his tongue continued to barely swipe against my sexual button. Color blushed through my body, feeling my pleasure rise and the undeniable urge to have more was seizing at my womb. I wanted to come. I wanted to be filled and pounded. Lifting my head, I watched the muscles of his tongue stretch out every second and dab at that little orb of nerves.

"Mmm... hmm... how is this punishment?" I asked through my shameless mewling. The telepathic link echoed alive with his answer.

"Eventually, you will want two things. You will want to come, and you will want me to fill you with my pride, slave. I give you my word that both will happen tonight once you accept that I am your Master."

Very suddenly after he told me what he was doing, his tongue firmed and then slipped inside of my slick cunt and rolled in circles, not missing a single bump or node within my pussy that had been denied this tonight when Arric visited me.

"Aaauuuh! Yes! Yes! Hmmmhyes!" I tried to raise my hips to press against his face, but remaining bound, this bull tongued my insides, stirring and thrusting through a veil of wetness that now coated his lips from my arousal. Gods, it never felt this amazing before, and my belly was filling and collapsing with air while my shaking legs were a prelude to my sexual crest that was rising quickly. The moment he felt my breathing change and my body shake, he pulled his tongue from my depths and his hands from my chest.

I felt the frustrating bite of denial, and moaned in pain, writhing against my rooted ties while he looked down upon me. I glanced back at him, noticing that his long, tight skinned tubal cock bobbed freely in my direction. His girth was impressive, thickening toward the base in a tight skin sheath that stretched a few inches out from his sharply defined pelvis.

"Like what you see, my pet?" he broke my concentration, and I realized I had been staring hungrily at his cock, my shaking body on the painful edge of my release. I looked up to his face, and like a bull, he stood proudly in knowing that he was the wielder of my pleasure. All I had to do was-

"Submit." his internal voice was deep and powerful, I felt myself wanting to say yes, but instead-

"I will never submit." I clapped back. Why was I being so defiant when surrendering could be so rewarding for me?

He crouched down in front of my sex. His large hand grabbed the length of his cock just behind the tip. Crawling closer on his knees, he glided back the folds of his skin so that his member was tight, and then pressed the domed helmet of his pride against my clit, stirring it in circles that pulled my folds all around my nub.

"Ohh! Oh gods!" My lower body snapped, feeling that rise climb again as the thick slit that was the length of his top drizzled with a warm and rain scented liquid while he made one pass after another across my clit, coating my sex in his juices while my chest burned stubbornly at the thought of submitting to slavery.

"I can do this to you all night, girl. When the sun rises, I will mount and grind my glans against you all day, never letting you reach that edge. It would be your own doing, and I would find delight in your torment, slave." He leaned down so that his face was over mine.

"I can deny you until you are in such pain that you beg for relief, my pet. I give you my word that I can either be your greatest agony or greatest pleasure."

His deep and inviting tone never had to be angry. He was calm and collected, despite it was clear from his hard erection that he wanted to fuck me. Gods, I wanted him to fuck me and every time my thirsty little bead was touched, the feeling of lightning was passing through my veins. He slipped his tip down and nestled it right at my entrance, between my labia. He held it there with a little bit of force to suggest that he would penetrate me, but he didn't.

I gasped deeply; the ache was returning to my clit, the denial was turning those pleasurable tingles into cold and unforgiving pins and needles that were chiseling away that last inch of pride I held onto.

"Please tell me what I have to do! Please! I want to come!" I begged him. I wanted to come so badly.

"Am I your Master?" he asked, his cock unmoving from the front of my sex.

"Yes." I meekly sounded out.

"Yes, what?" He wanted me to say it.

"Yes, you are my Master." I uttered gently.

"What are you to me?" He relaxed his hips, and I felt that blunt tip move away from my entrance.

"I am your slave." I felt that last inch of pride wanting to cry out at my submission.

"Mmm... good girl. Such a good slave you are." He reached toward his discarded loin cloth, and a flimsy piece of weathered silver metal was in his left hand.

When he leaned over me, the cold touch of that silver curved around my neck and clicked closed. The metal warmed with magic and fitted the collar comfortably against my throat. That magical energy bled into my aura now entwined my presence with his own.

"I did promise that I would reward you, pet," he said, and no thread of words from any beast had ever made me feel so aroused before, and he raised his left hand in the air, spilling magical wisps from his palm.

The roots that held me in place had snaked away from my limbs, freeing me from the altar as each little wisp touched them. Without hesitation, I got up and quickly bolted in the direction of the woods. I only managed to get about thirty feet away before there was a strange energy surrounding me and slowed my escape. It was as though I were wading through water, and then a thick crude oil that affected all of my limbs. The further I pushed against it, the harder it was for me to escape; like an invisible wall of magic bands stretched around me and slowed my pursuit to a stop. Eventually, I collapsed to the ground, with my body throbbing from my denial and shaking from the effort I just spent in trying to run away.

I looked over my shoulder from my dropped position and saw that the bull was waiting patiently. He expected me to run, and he didn't even have to chase after me. His hand closed into a fist, and one finger pointed down at the ground next to him. Even at my distance, I could see his disappointment. I got up onto my shaking limbs and walked back to the altar of my own free will, though I hated every second of it. When I was back at the altar, he shook his crowned head at me.

"Kneel in front of me, spread your legs as far as they will go, and clasp your hands together at the back of your neck. If you do this without resistance, your punishment will be light." He ordered while remaining motionless.

I immediately settled down onto my knees and then spread them out as far as they would go, feeling my labia flower open from the stretch. My hands reached up to the back of my neck and laced together, lifting my stiff breasts into the posture that I was compliant in following. I felt shame and anger that my escape attempt was not successful.

"While I expected you to run, if you hadn't, I would have licked and pounded you to orgasm, pet. I reward my slave with what she needs when she knows her place and obeys my word." Even with him saying this through telepathy, it didn't lessen the sting of disappointment and agony that I would not come tonight. I wanted to cry. My lip gently pouted and my chin crinkled, feeling the full weight of the life I had accepted all because I was too horny to resist. Could I have resisted? He was only going to wear me down until I accepted. I see this now.

12