The Grove Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No apology for running away from me? Hm," I had been silent for too long, "I suppose you're not filled with sorrow, only disappointment. Am I right, slave?"

"...yes." It was hard to admit, but I did.

"Every sentence you ever answer me with should always end with Master or Sir. I will punish you if you forget from this point forward. Do you understand?" The deep tone was stern, like a father's lecture, and I felt a tingle through my nipples at his authority with me.

"I understand, Master." The title I repeated was like vinegar on my tongue. I felt disgusted. I felt bitter and hateful.

"Good. You've made wonderful progress, however, I still have the problem that my pride is swollen and my slave will not orgasm tonight. How do you propose I take care of this problem, pet?"

Oh gods, he was asking me what he should do. My eyes went wide, and the thought of having sex and being denied an orgasm was too painful to think about. I looked down from his face to his bull sized cock and felt the muscles of my throat seize at the thought of putting him in my mouth.

"I'm waiting for your answer, pet." He interrupted my thought process and I looked up to him, quickly recovering.

"I could pleasure you with my mouth," there was a brief pause before I noticed him waiting, "M-master. I'm sorry I forgot."

"So, my little slave wants to suck my pride," he said in a pleasant tone of voice through our mental link, "I imagine it is because you can't come if I chose to pound into you, hm?"

"Uh-" I was lost for words. It was like he could read my thought process. Could he read my mind through this link?

"Well, I think I'll accept your suggestion, pet." He stepped forward so that he was within less than a foot of my kneeling figure and patted the top of his cock with his hand, causing it to wobble stiffly in the air.

Gods, I can only blame myself. He asked me for suggestions and I landed on the one thing I didn't want to do. I felt the ache throbbing through my sex from the lapping that he had stopped, and the absence of a pleasant pounding that had been even longer. I missed Rumiel, and I regretted setting foot into these gorgeous open fields. I lamented at the thought that I wanted to be away from the village after Arric visited, and I wanted to be undisturbed. If a wolf had come across my path when I was coming here, I would have let that howling beast bury himself into me, pregnancy be damned.

I released my hands so that I could reach for his base, but abruptly, his voice interjected my actions.

"Keep your hands at the back of your neck, girl. You only leave your position at my command." He ordered. Quickly, my fingers laced together at my neck once more and fear filled my body to my chest, like I was in shoulder deep water that threatened to drown me. My sexual center was of no help to me, responding to his commands with such arousal that continued to heat my body as a reminder of my neglected needs.

I never thought of myself as a highly sexual creature, but this world that I walked into was showing me a side of myself that I never imagined could exist within me. I, like many women of my youthful age, had been drawn to the thought of love, marriage, and children before spinsterhood. Yet, all of that feels like a dream in the back of my mind while my lips neared toward his long and tight member.

I imagined he was not going to be all that different from Rumiel. I opened my mouth and broadened my lips around the blunt head of his thick cock. The tip that I wished was stretching me out right now oozed a small, thick stream of prejaculation over my tongue, and drool thinned it out enough for me to swallow before I started the great task.

"Yesss, pet." His horned head lifted back, and his hand wrapped around the back of my neck, gliding his fingertips over my hands and through my hair while I bobbed back and forth over the few inches I could manage to fit inside of my small mouth. I had a frightening tension through my body at the thought of him pumping into my windpipe like werewolves do. So far, though, his smooth boner was at my pace to pleasure on my collapsed tongue.

I could feel the vibration of his guttural growling and moaning, bovine in nature, while his huffing snorted heavily from his snout. Spittle drooled down my chin and to my chest, and a thin line was wetting the underside of his cock in the few inches that I could lean into my throat before I'd pull back. I was so drawn into the power I had over this beast, sucking his throbbing mass, bringing him pleasure that he sought from this altar.

It was the thinnest consolation to my punishment, and my pride swelled when I looked over his tensing muscles, his flickering cowtail, and the sharp breaths he sucked into his maw and billowed out from his snout growing quicker together. Overcome by my duty, my cheeks collapsed and squeezed around the thick layer of aroused flesh as hard as I could suck. A cattle-like bray grunted out on the end of a strong breath forced out from his maw.

"Massage my jewels, girl." His command thundered through my head, and my hands quickly smoothed down his length, then cradled his nectarine sized testicles between my fingers. From front to back, I rubbed his heavy sack between my fingers and continued to pleasure his stiff rod unassisted. I could hear and sense his orgasm was close when a milky musk drizzled over my tongue, and his breathing was uneven in and out of his maw.

His hand that had been on the back of my head now held me in place while he rocked his hips, probing further down my throat in those pivotal moments of his release. I moved my hands to the top of his thighs to push away as it became abundantly clear that he was trying to fit as much as he could force down my windpipe. I whimpered and looked up at him, meeting his eyes for that moment to plead with him.

He growled and both hands gripped my wrists and placed them back behind my head where he cupped them against my skull. I only had a quick second to pull in a deep breath before he pushed eight of his twelve thick inches to bulge inside of my narrow throat, stretching the joints of my jaw. Seizing around his length, bending into my esophagus was limited, and he held himself still in my pulsing throat for as long as I could reasonably handle it.

He growled and pulled himself freely from my mouth a moment later and let go of my head. I fell back onto the ground and coughed, gasping for breath. When I was calming down, he pushed me flat onto my belly and rested his wet boner on top of my swollen and whipped ass cheeks.

His knees forced my legs apart, and with impatient guidance, his blunt tip found purchase at my puckered hole and pushed in. The pain lanced through my legs to the tips of my toes and I thrashed beneath him.

"No! No please, not there!" I begged, his massive hands pushing my forearms down against the earth, the weight of his body pressing on top of me as he advanced his invasion.

"Relax yourself, pet. It'll only hurt for a moment longer." He licked at my neck and I felt my anus stretch around every inch that he urged inside of me. I seized every time his demanding hips dipped another inch into me.

"No, please," I sobbed with my face pressed against the cold grass and closed my eyes, finding little room to fight this forbidden entry.

"I am still punishing you for running away, girl, and I have my pleasure to finish as I see fit." He nuzzled the side of my face and his hips urged forward again, only pausing in his descent when I felt the ridge of his sheath bump against my stretched skin. I tried to relax, but he was just too large to subside any pain of his intrusion. Once I was wrapped around him, he sighed through his snout and relaxed on top of me. The penetrating hurt was settling down and I calmed my frantic cries.

"That's it, pet. Just relax." He moved his hands up my arms, stopping at my wrists and closing his massive fists around them, while the rest of my figure was flat against the ground beneath his bullish weight. The sensation was strange to me when he lifted his hips up and his cock slid backwards. He lunged forward once more to fill me to his sheath and the hurt overwhelmed me once more to cry out in agony.

He moaned deep in his belly, raising his hips up and then smacking down against the padding of my sore cheeks, avoiding any confrontation of my pained weeping. Starting a slow but firm rhythm, I whimpered and weathered the punishment he exacted, pushing his burdening inches in and out of my stretched asshole while I swam in discomfort, trapped beneath his heavy body. His chest rumbled against my back every time he grunted, growled, or huffed sharply in taking his pleasure.

A burning heat rushed through my sciatic nerves, sweat beaded along the curves of my shaking form beneath his steadily rocking movements. Any eyes for miles who could see through the veil would have marveled at this demigod creature burying his boner into the ass of a small human girl surrounded by breezy, beautiful meadows and a clear, starry sky. My cries reached out for anyone to hear, but knowing that the power and prowess of this bull was aimed toward claiming me, there would be none who could hear me.

After some time, the sensation was numb, and I was thankful for the reprieve from feeling the rush of his undulating hips. I calmed my crying and lifted my head, realizing that the pain had subsided, and all I could focus on was my master's hard rod pumping into my anus at an elevated pace. Those same nerves that were once emitting signals of hurt had now throbbed with need. Beneath this bull, I started to pant and cry in a different way, my belly filling with air and my clit started to stir with desire.

Oh my gods, I think I liked this.

"Mmm, my little slave is moaning. Are you enjoying yourself, pet?" The question thrummed in my head and I couldn't lie. He seemed to know what I was thinking and he would expect an answer.

"Mmh... hmmh... yes." He stopped his motions and quickly his hands reached under me, fingers latched onto my nipples, harshly twisting for my forgetful mind.

"Aaaaaooow!" I thrashed beneath him, trying to move away from his stone grip on my breasts.

"Yes, what?" His booming voice was harsh.

"Yes, Master!" The moment I corrected myself, he let go of my nipples and I yelped out in relief, before the blood returned to my sore areolas and they were stinging. He seized my wrists again and resumed his urgent rhythm.

"Good girl. My good slave. You're learning so quickly." He panted heavily from his maw, and even his voice within my mind had a yearning edge to it that hinted he was close. My body felt pulled between soreness and pleasure when he continued his prevalent drops into my ass. The feeling was all pleasure now, but I was so far denied for days that I could barely wrap my head around achieving an orgasm.

It didn't lessen the sound of moaning from my lips once his stiff member bore deep. I could barely keep up with the new feeling that he had squeezed out of me in his rapid motions. Moments ago I was sobbing for him to stop against this unwanted entry, and now all of my reluctance overturned under the rush of his stiff hammer clapping between my spread cheeks.

His tail flickered and beat against the ground in his excitable state, his knees and hooves were motionless as though they were rooted, straddled out in support of his constant bucking above my buttocks. My mind was letting go of the surreal filter in which I had viewed this world since my arrival. The clarity came to me like the dissolving of clouds after a heavy rainstorm, and the reality sunk into my bones about the time that my pleasure was stirring awake from this beast.

The minotaur had been easy and forgiving of my virgin nature over his presence, and I realized that now while we were panting pleasurably in unison of his depraved humping. Rigid, textured veins had formed on the surface of his smooth tube with the erratic speed that his mounting my backside had become. He huffed and groaned notably when I attempted to rush back against his pounding hips to quicken the rhythm.

As a reward, he used the unmoving flexed state of my entrance to slide back his tight sheath and force another few inches into my anus. I winced and gritted my teeth, wondering how my flesh was capable of stretching so much.

"Ah! Ow! Master please! I-I can't take anymore!" I begged.

"Mmm, you will always be able to take more, pet." He answered.

His hips barely lifted up more than a few inches and rapidly slapped my ass like an oil piston until his swollen testicles stopped spanking against my sex and pulled close to his groin. The veins of his dick pulsed as he burst inside of me with hot liquid seed and he brayed loudly like the bull that he was in the air of the meadow. He held himself down into my winched entrance, collapsing on top of my entrapped figure, his sack pulsing with every torrent of cum that flooded my depths.

We both panted for a long time once he was finished, his member softening inside of my red and sore ass. He nuzzled against my face and into my neck, giving my sweaty skin a lick, and then he pulled his member away from my gaping asshole. His thumbs spread my cheeks to look at it, humming delightfully in his chest.

"Mmm, well done, my sweet girl." He dropped his hand down on my right cheek in a light pat of approval and rose up with a long stretch of all of his glorious rippling muscles beneath well-groomed black fur. I turned to my side and watched as this fabled beast collected himself, suddenly aware of the sensation of his cum oozing out from my back end and down over the inside of my thighs. He picked up his loin cloth and placed it around his waist, once his satisfied member had tucked back into his sheath.

"You asked a question earlier that I know was likely said in resistance, but I'll let you know the answer anyway. Why does every creature you meet wish to fuck you?" He walked over and helped me to my feet while the inquiry marinated in my head. I shamefully accepted that he was calling me out on my resistance at that moment. My legs were shaking and weak to stand, but I managed to rise with his help.

"Human females and bulls cannot reproduce." He cupped my cheeks, "So in my case, I can fill you every night in every hole. Which ones I fill depend entirely on your behavior, my pet. It's well known that werewolves use young human women to further their population. You were simply a breeding vessel for their pack until you could no longer conceive."

I swallowed hard at his answer. I knew that Rumiel wanted me to be pregnant, and all the girls in the village were close in age to me. Every single one of them were pregnant, giving birth, or trying to get pregnant. I didn't like how he said it, but there was no denial that my entire stay in the village was dependent on conceiving Rumiel's offspring. I felt like Rumiel and I shared so much more than that, but now I wondered if eventually, he would have discarded me. There were not many older women in the pack, I realized.

"What would happen to the women who couldn't conceive anymore, Master?" I remembered, and I was curious if he knew. He gestured to the altar with his right hand.

"They're given to us as an offering to keep the peace," His hand swept lovingly over my bruised nipples, "many of them are of crone's age, heartbroken, and unable to accept their roles so willingly after years of bonding with their werewolf. So, to have found you ensnared by the altar at a breeding age is a rare and delightful gift that I plan to make use of."

The words echoed into my hollow mind, and his warm hands roamed over my supple skin while I let it sink in that this was going to be my fate after having lost my bond with Rumiel. We would have had several pregnancies and I would have been happily accepted into the pack, and then one day discarded when I was beyond my ability to conceive. Would Rumiel take on another mate? One that was younger and far more capable to fulfill my role as a breeder?

"I can't believe they would do that." I whispered to myself, but it didn't stop Master from chiming in.

"Oh, I never said that I wouldn't do the same. There's plenty of beasts in this world who would pay me plenty to plant their seed into your tight walls, pet. Breeding is simply one of the many tasks you may have under my collar. Since pregnancy would be a long and binding status for you, it may not happen for a few years." He described such a thing with a joyful tone in his telepathic voice.

I was feeling nauseated. I couldn't believe this had become my fate, and I wondered if I was being punished for some transgression I was guilty of in my home world. The night sky was the darkest it would be over the meadow as clouds blocked out the moon. I thought I could see creatures in the shadows dancing about the corners of my vision. I felt an ominous and sultry presence fill my personal space, taunting at the spiritual shock I was experiencing.

I pulled myself away from my thoughts that were a call to the void. I felt like I wanted to die or perish peacefully in my sleep in response to my slavery. My Master started traveling east from the altar, and the bond of the collar shed an energy that pulled me in his direction, along with his voice gently coaxing out toward me.

"Follow me, my little slave. It's time for us to go home."

Home? Where was home anymore? I left my home on a breezy spring day and I never returned. There wasn't anywhere that was home for me right now. This thought made me feel more alone than ever, even beyond the loss of Rumiel and my personal freedom. I trudged down the hill, resigned to my fate as a slave in a world where I was a foreign nomad being guided to the east.

12