The Guardian Angel

Story Info
A Guardian Angel helps a loving couple.
4.3k words
4.16
28.2k
37
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Okay this is a bit different, just imagine that Guardian Angels exist and they can change history or an outcome or maybe stop something happening or maybe to save someone from a bad situation. This is such a story. No cuckolds here just a couple getting a little help from a Guardian Angel.)

(A "Guardian Angel" watches over a happily married couple until after centuries of existence he has to fix a problem and break some rules.)

My charge/client whatever anyone wants to call her, has everything she wants, two beautiful young children, a husband that loves her and a job she likes. She lives in a house the family like and in theory will continue to live in.

Her name is Katerina she is 40 years old and her ancestry is Swedish, which accounts for her looks, tall, well built, toned due to her gym work, long blond hair and medium sized breasts, oh and long slim legs.

Her husband Gary also 40, is also tall and well built his ancestry comes from Anglo-Saxon Britain. He works for a car parts firm in Oxfordshire as a team leader. He loves his children, he loves his job and he loves his beautiful sexy wife.

He knows the looks she gets nobody could look like she does, even after 2 children, and not know they will get comments about how she looks, the fact that almost everywhere she goes men try their luck. He knows all this, they are very open about it.

When they meet up at night over the dinner table they discus these constant occurrences. Gary trusts her implicitly, just as Katerina trusts her husband. She knows he gets hit on too, he is a handsome man in every way. He is also a kind loving husband and is great with the children.

The children, Mark who is 13 and Andrea who is 16 know their parents have got their backs in life, Andrea plays football for a local team. And Mark runs for an Athletic club at school. Mark is a smaller version of his Dad, Andrea is a younger version of her Mother but with the same looks.

And she will break hearts just like her Mother did when she was young. Katerina and Gary have been married 18 years and up until now everything has gone well for them.

So that gives a brief background about the couple I am tasked to look after. And even if I say so myself I'm doing a good job. This is just one instance where I had to step in and save the day.

Oh I'm sorry my name is Garion I am what some people call a "Guardian Angel" basically I am given a brief to help guide a person or a couple through life, now I must stress I can only guide, I can't tell them what to do, I can whisper in their hear and suggest to them about an event or a course of action.

But I can't stop them doing really stupid things as much as I want to, I can't change anything until the event has happened and logged somewhere in the log book of time, at least that is what my bosses tell me. Of course I know better.

Sorry I'm getting cryptic, there are beings far above me who dictate history I am merely a cog in the cosmic universe. Okay that might be a bit deep.

Anyway everything seemed to be going well until about 3 hours ago. Gary was at work the children were at school and Katerina was sitting at her chair in her office, she works for a local council near her home town of Oxfordshire.

She has worked there for the past 10 years except for to periods of maternity leave. She has moved up the ladder with her boss who is now a managing director of the council.

She has endured all the comments from the men and even some women about her looks and how she has used them, which by the way is not true she is where she is on merit.

Over the years various employees would ask her out or just generally try to pressure her into going out with them by herself, and they would ask about getting to know her better. It was water off a ducks back, and when she told her boss about it these people never stayed long.

She started off as a receptionist on the front desk of the building. But over the years she proved efficient and worked hard and now her life was good she was working on changing meetings for her boss of 7 years James, before that she was a PA to various managers, James a happily marred man and her current manager, now managing director of the council was a short, middle-aged bald man with middle-aged spread.

James's wife's name is Kathy and she was a slender cute looking woman in her fifties. She was fun to be around and had a playful sense of humour. James always considered himself a lucky man to have such a kind loving supportive wife.

James is good at his job and he and his wife Kathy are good friends with Katerina and Gary. They baby sit occasionally so Gary and Katerina can go on date nights.

I could sense Katerina's mind flick back to the night out a few weeks ago, when her boss and his wife babysat the children, she smiled to herself as she remembered the restaurant, then the dancing afterwards and then the sex in the back of the taxi, yes she and her husband had sex in the taxi while the female Uber driver watched on, and even gave them a discount.

She and her husband were very sexually compatible, they always made time for each other and even if one of them wasn't really in the mood for sex they both got each other off somehow with their hands or lips or tongue and then slept curled around each other or slept hand in hand.

So everything was going to plan, I was pleased with how things were going. My job was looking fairly easy. So even though I can't get drunk I liberated a beer from the fridge in the house that Gary and Katerina lived in. It was a 3 story town house with a pool and a medium sized garden.

I walked through the quiet house, yes I can go through any building no matter how many locks it has, you see I am an elemental, I'm not really "here" no one can see me unless I let them, what they see is what they want to see I can and will be anything or anybody they want.

So I walked through the glass door and then sat on the sun lounger drinking my beer. Not a care in the world. Then I "heard" a conversation that Katerina and a young man where she works were having.

"Hey there beautiful lady, any chance of you having a coffee with me?" this was from Tony a young man, who worked in the stock room, he was tall, good looking and very cocky

"No Tony, you have asked me that question every other day since you started here last year, you know I go home for my lunch break and you know I drink my coffee here at my desk. So once again thank you for asking but the answer is no."

I think something might be happening that hasn't happened before. I felt anger and lust and desire coming from Tony. He was at the mercy of his hormones. And yes his cock.

I felt his eyes move over Katerina, he took in her long blond hair that fell over her shoulders and her curves inside the summer dress she was wearing. The dress hugged her curves and showed off her long legs her feet ending in low heeled shoes. I felt Tony's mind twist from being friendly to something more.

But he shook his head and turned and walked down the stairs and walked into his stock room where he kicked a box over and slumped down in his chair. His thoughts were dark and were about what he would love to do that stuck up ice queen.

His thoughts were a bit jumbled, no one had ever gone out with her, he knew many men had asked and even demanded a drink with her, but she always refused and when they went out after work she almost always turned up with her husband.

And boy was he big, not muscular as such just big, broad shoulders and big arms. Tony realised if he ever wanted a shot at Katerina then he and his friends had to get her alone.

I could see in his mind he was planning something, but as yet I couldn't see what. I walked by Katerina and saw she was a bit unnerved by Tony I think because of his constant questions.

I suggested, in my subtle way that maybe she should tell her boss about it, but her internal argument was that Tony was harmless just young and enthusiastic. She had been asked out many times over the years and this was just another young lad trying his luck.

Okay so I couldn't suggest she went to her boss. But I think I need to watch young Tony.

Anyway with nothing happening I went for walk around the local park and watched the people come and go and meet up with each other, and run and play or just sit and watch the world go by which is what I did I sat on a park bench and just let my mind wander.

It was several hours later that I heard Gary and Katerina talking about a company night out.

(2 Days later.)

With their children away with there grandparents for the evening, Katerina and Gary we able to get ready for their night out with Katerina's company. As always Gary was invited and he accepted as always. Only a couple of times has Katerina had to go alone to the company party but each time she was her bosses and his wife's guest so she wasn't really alone, no one really bothered her.

Katerina looked beautiful in a simple black evening dress, it showed off her curves and was loose enough to show a bit of cleavage. Around her neck was a necklace her husband gave her last year for a anniversary present it was gold with her name engraved on it.

Gary was suited and booted, he looked very handsome in his clothes even if he wasn't totally comfortable wearing it.

"What time is the taxi?" Gary asked. While looking at his gorgeous wife who was just finishing applying her make-up.

Katerina turned around after touching up her make-up and let Gary look her up and down. She could see the love and desire and lust he had for her. She smiled inwardly and outwardly and saw him smile too.

"Well husband I see my appearance meets with your approval." She said in a soft sexy voice.

Gary stepped towards his wife and took her hands and kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed him back and soon they were kissing with open mouths and pressing against each other.

Gary lifted his wife up on to the dressing table and she opened her legs and allowed him to press his covered hard cock against her dress covered vagina. Their tongues were now touching as they kissed with passion.

"Umm Gary...we have 10 minutes until...the...taxi turns up...mmmmm...Gary...mmmmm...Gary.. "

"I know...mmm...yes...bb...I know..."

Without thinking Katerina pushed her husband away hard enough to make him fall on his back on the bed she then climbed on top of him and quickly unzipped his trousers she reached in and took out his hard cock, she then hitched up her dress and pulled aside her knickers. She could feel her juices seeping through her knickers.

She then raised herself and impaled herself on her husband's cock and then moved up and down until they were both gasping and fucking each other. Gary grabbed his wife's arse and helped his wife move faster as he thrust up hard into his wife.

Even though they were totally focused on each other and both focused on cumming they also knew they didn't have much time.

Their fucking became faster and frantic, both getting close to their climax. They both heard the honk of the horn that told them the taxi was waiting for them but they didn't care. Katerina climaxed first it was strong and long. Gary soon followed shooting his cum inside his wife.

Katerina collapsed on her husband who hugged her against his chest as they recovered. The honking of the taxi was starting to get annoying. After 5 minutes of hugging they eventually had to move.

"Gary we really need to go.." Katerina breathed as she lifted herself off her husband and almost ran to the bathroom and cleaned herself up.

Gary stood up and joined his wife in the bathroom he too cleaned himself up. He looked at his wife desperately re touching up her make-up and then with amusement saw her dash to her underwear draw and quickly take off the dress and grab some clean underwear. She then put her dress back on.

Finally having got themselves back to being presentable again they almost ran down the stairs locked up the house and got into the taxi 25 minutes late.

They got to the hotel where everyone else had gathered and quickly went inside after showing their tickets. They found their table near the dancefloor the table was occupied with one other couple Katerina's boss and his wife.

James looked at them with amusement, "So what kept you? What was so important you are 25 minutes late?"

His wife saw the hurriedly touched up make-up and saw Gary's slightly creased shirt and creased trousers. She also noticed that Katerina was walking a little delicately.

She elbowed her husband in the side to shut him up, "Katerina, Gary, I wish I had a good reason to be 25 minutes late. But sadly those days are not as frequent as I would like, with my hip and James's back not being that good." She said with a smile.

Gary and Katerina both laughed as they sat down and a waiter brought over some wine. They all toasted each other and sipped their wine.

The conversation amongst them was free flowing and on several occasions they danced as a couple or after a few drinks James asked Katerina to dance.

Katerina looked at her husband with a raised eyebrow. He nodded his approval but at the same time took James's wife's hand.

"It's only fair, if you dance with your boss I dance with his wife." Gary said smiling as he extended his arm to Kathy.

She beamed at him and said, "Definitely young man I agree," then turning to her husband she said, "Now James behave yourself and don't embarrass anyone including yourself."

James looked at his wife and smiled, "Don't worry darling I only have eyes for you."

They went onto the dancefloor the song was a fast happy song and together they moved around the floor, although of course Kathy and James moved much slower than Katerina and Gary.

Many couples joined in the dancing although other people did not, in fact a group of 4 men didn't dance at all they were just drinking and looking at the women dancing sizing up which women were single or married either way they were looking to see which women were available.

The man "leading" the group was Tony, and he was focused on one woman, Katerina. He watched her dance and sway and move across the dancefloor with her husband and then with her boss then back to her husband he watched the four of them go towards the food spread out on tables against the wall.

With the music now stopped and everyone focused on getting their food it was easy for one of Tony's associates to move through the crowd and drop a tablet into Katerina's glass. He then swiftly moved away.

Of course this is my problem I can see where this is going, I can see their plan, but I am forbidden to actually change a fact or change history. For instance I can't go back and smash the glass. But I can do something I shouldn't do. I might even get fired from this "job" oh well I like this couple. Actually I break the rules all the time, they are more like guidelines than rules.

I watched as the couples came back from the table they were laughing and joking as if nothing was going to happen. I saw Katerina reach for her glass and her boss poured her half a glass of wine and I watched as she sipped her wine. Okay I knew I shouldn't do this but what the hell, rules are made to be broken right?

Katerina almost instantly felt really strange, as if someone had got inside her body. She could feel something going through her blood stream. She was feeling very tired very suddenly. She looked at her husband and James and Kathy. They seemed to have a glow around them and what appeared to be chord like ropes coming out of their backs.

Katerina turned her head and noticed everyone had that glow and those chords coming out of them. She tried standing up but her legs wouldn't support her. She tried talking to Kathy but her voice sounded really strange at least to her.

"Kathy, can we go to the ladies restroom I don't feel too good." She eventually said.

Kathy looked at Katerina and noticed she looked very pale and she was sweating.

"Of course dear, are you alright?" she stood up and with a struggle helped Katerina to stand up.

Gary looked at his wife and got up looking worried, he went to the other side of his wife and between them they walked his wife to the ladies room.

"My love are you okay, what's wrong?" he said looking at his wife's unfocused stare.

Katerina tried talking but everything she said made no sense to her husband, his wife started talking about people glowing and chords coming out of the backs of people.

Both Kathy and Gary looked at each other not knowing what to say. James had followed them and told them he had contacted the management and a paramedic team were on their way. In the meantime a First Aid person would be along soon to check on Katerina.

Obviously James and Gary couldn't go into the ladies restroom so Kathy helped Katerina walk into the restroom and sat her on the large sofa.

She noticed Katerina looking around with a dreamy expression. But her colour was better and she appeared to start focusing on things.

Kathy took Katerina's hand and asked, "How are you feeling now dear?"

Katerina shook her head as if to clear the fog from he mind.

"Umm I think I'm okay but I do feel weird, I think I'm seeing things, everyone, including you seem to have a glowing light around them...and coming out your back is a chord or rope thing...I'm sorry I'm not making any sense am I?"

"Don't worry dear you are going to be okay, will you be okay here for a few seconds I want to speak to Gary and James and also find out what's keeping the paramedics. Stay right there my dear don't wander off. We will be just outside the door." Kathy said as she looked at Katerina and thought she was going mad.

Okay in case you hadn't guessed I'm inside Katerina's body, I'm keeping the ecstasy drug at bay, it will still have some effect but my power is limiting the effect.

Just at that moment Tony and two of his friends walked past the restroom. They had seen Katerina and Kathy go in, and they didn't see Katerina going out. It also appeared that no else was in the restroom. Tony looked around and saw Katerina's husband and her boss and his wife talking to the manager of the hotel.

They were maybe 10 feet away but not paying attention to him or his friends. He signalled one of his friends to watch the door as he and his other associate went inside the restroom.

Tony and his friend were greeted with the sight of Katerina lent back against the sofa she had her eyes closed. They snuck up to the apparently sleeping woman both stopped taking in how sexy the woman was and how she was at their mercy. Once they were finished with the wife they would record their tryst and use it to get money and more sex.

Both men were eager but Tony started first by kissing the wife's neck, his associate was starting to touch Katerina's legs, moving her dress up her thighs so both men could see her underwear.

Okay at this point I will say it seems bad for Katerina, however I am now in control. The drugs have been expunged and it will cause no damage to her nervous system and Katerina will not remember what will happen next.

Just as the two men were starting to move up a gear. Katerina grabbed both men's heads as they closed in on her breasts. Without any effort she banged both their heads together. Then while they reeled from the head bang Katerina surprised herself by standing up and punching first one then the other man in the face.

She heard the crunch of both noses breaking. Both men were unprepared for such an attack. They both fell to their knees holding their bloody noses. Katerina did one more thing that would satisfy her.

She pushed Tony over on his back and using her high heeled shoe stepped slowly and deliberately on his balls pushing all the way down with all her weight. Tony was crying by now and begging her to stop. Finally she did stop crushing his balls. But as a parting shot slapped him so hard around the face her hand print stayed on his face for several hours.

12