The Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then turned and did the same thing to his friend, once again slapping him and crushing his balls then quickly she grabbed the lookout and simply punched him in the gut and punched him in the face with her knee..

She then straightened her dress and took stock of what just happened. She didn't know where the violence came from or why she felt so strong. But looking at the carnage around her made her feel good.

All this action seemed to take a long time but in reality only a few minutes there was enough time for her husband, her boss his wife and two paramedics and a first aider to watch her beat the crap out of the men. They looked at her then the men crying on the floor.

Gary ran to his wife, "Are you okay? That was stunning I have never seen you like that it was as if you were someone else."

He hugged her tight against himself and she returned the hug. The paramedics looked at Katerina and as she looked okay for the moment they attended the three men. They all had broken noses and Tony had a dislocated jaw. Two uniformed police turned up and from various sources were told the story.

They quickly got the story that Katerina had acted in self-defence although she may have gone slightly overboard. But no charges would be brought against her.

The police took the wine glass away and confirmed the glass had a drug in it they were surprised Katerina could over come three young strong men. But they guessed when push comes to shove and someone is in mortal danger anything can happen.

The paramedics checked Katerina but were surprised to find no effects from the drugs. And when asked how she felt she said "I'm fine."

The police took the three battered men down to the station and Katerina later learned they were charged with sexual assault and attempted rape and various drug offences. Gary and James and Kathy took Katerina down to the local hospital to get properly tested. Everything came back strangely normal.

I admit I did need to leave some drugs inside Katerina's blood stream just enough to convict the men.

Physically Katerina was fine, mentally she was a bit shaken up, but when the Doctor's cleared her Gary and James and Kathy took her home and with the help of their children and a lot of love from Gary and a little help from me, she made a full recovery and I made it my mission to keep this couple together until they are both old and grey.

In case you are wondering a couple of nights ago I persuaded the staff sergeant to leave a cell door open I made sure Gary and a couple of his friends from the warehouse knew about this.

He and his friends visited the trio in the cell, strangely no cameras worked and the desk sergeant didn't see anything while Gary made it clear to them what he thought of a pathetic little man drugging a woman and forcing them to do things they would otherwise not do.

Tony of course was fired from his job and sentenced to 10 years in prison, as were his associates. When he eventually got out he was black balled everywhere he subsequently went. He died a penniless drug addict. His friends didn't fare much better, yes I admit I did have something to do with it.

(Writers note: Okay I told you it was a bit different. Yes I admit I have no idea about a prison sentence for sexual assault and attempted rape and drugging someone without their consent, so I would like to think it would be a minimum of 10 years maybe more. By the way the good guys won the bad guys lost which is as it should be Thanks for reading.)

12