The Guest

Story Info
Husband and wife take guest who takes the wife.
10.8k words
4.23
44.7k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My name is Michele. I'm here to tell you my story. One of them anyway. I'll start out by describing myself. I'm a mid forties obese short lady. I'm married to a loving man with great kids, but I'm sure you couldn't picture me with that description. I'm five foot one inch tall, and I wear a size 24. I have brown hair that reaches the bottom of my shoulder blades, and I wear glasses for me old brown eyes. I have a chubby face with feckles on my cheeks. My large C cups rest on my even larger belly most of the time unless they flop down under my arms. They're not perky like they once were. My nipples point down, and are about a half inch long. I need a mirror to see them since all I can see are the tops of my areolas which are a darker pink, and about three inches across.

My belly is large and has stretch marks from when I was pregnant. They are so slowly fading, and under it is my scar from the birth operation running my waistline just above my trimmed crotch. My big thighs go down to my fat ankles, and it all ends with my pudgy little size 6 feet. My husband says my toes are cute, but I can't see them to confirm. All I do know is that my pale white skin is blinding in full light. I've never been able to tan. Just burn and peel to be white again.

My husband is a loving man like I said. He's taller than I which isn't hard, but he's no six foot. His black hair is slowly turning gray, and his beard is mostly white these days. His belly hangs well over his belt, and his once muscular build has gone with my once thin frame. He can still mesmerize me with his sparkling blue eyes though. Those eyes have always made me so wet. He is the type of person that would do anything for you if he liked you so it wasn't a complete surprise when he asked if one of his coworkers could live with us until he finds a place.

He's never asked such a thing before, but it's his nature to try to help. We discussed it, and we agreed that he can sleep on the couch until he finds a place. Three months tops before he has to go. The only stipulation being that I too have to get along with him. He called his friend, and then told me that he's coming right over. It's only a few minutes before he arrives, and I'm greeted by the sight of an older man in his fifties standing in front of me.

He's over six foot tall with short brown hair that's receding. He has a thin wiry looking face with dark eyes. His clean shaven chin comes to a slight point before it dives down his neck. He has a slender build except for the small belly jutting sightly out. He's wearing a white dress shirt, and black dress pants like he just got done working. He's not exactly ugly either. He's actually handsome for a man his age.

"Hi there. I'm Greg. You must be the Michele I've heard so much about?"

"I hope it was good?" I joke shaking his hand.

He holds my hand smiling a coy smile. "Nothing bad so far."

My husband takes him around the house, and introduces him to the kids while I order pizza. I soon hear them talking in our bedroom, but I can't hear what they're saying. Then they both come down, and he's shown the main floor before coming back to sit on the couch beside my husband.

"Bob tells me that you're the final say here. Can I stay?" He asks me.

"I suppose. We can't have you sleeping in your car now, can we?"

"That was the plan otherwise."

"You'll be sleeping on the pull out couch though."

He agrees, and I let him know that there's a cabinet in the bathroom he can store his things. He brings in a bag of stuff, and my husband tells him the ground rules to clean up after himself, and he's in charge of his own laundry. We chat idly until bedtime, and then before I know it my alarm is blaring away. Six AM. Time to start the day. I slip on some shorts under my sleep shirt before I rouse the kids and make breakfast. Greg is laying there watching me as I walk by. Something about his just gives me the chills.

Maybe it's his beady brown eyes, or maybe it's his devilish grin he always seems to have? Maybe it a hint of arrogance that he emits? Maybe it's just that I don't know him? I'm not sure. All I know for certain is that he has a leering look, and it's concerning. I don't dwell on it since the kids and hubby are soon wandering down the steps. They all sit at the dining room table to eat before getting ready.

When they finish I begin to clear the table, and Greg insists on doing it. I tell him that I'm good, but he grabs the plates from me looking me in the eyes.

"Sit! I got this. I'm here to help."

He has a dominance in his voice that makes my sit without thinking about it. I just watch as he loads the dishes in the dishwasher, and starts a load to clean. My husband comes out of the bathroom ready to go, and calls the kids to leave. I give them all hugs and kisses as they leave, and then I turn to see Greg sitting on the couch watching me.

"Don't you work today?" I ask.

"No. I have to work Saturday instead. What do we have planned today?"

"I have errands to run, and then I have to work myself."

"Can I help with the errands at least?"

"No. There's nothing you can do."

I go up to my bedroom to dress, and then I leave him sitting there watching TV. I return just in time to get ready for work and go. They're all sounds asleep by the time I return home. The week continues on pretty much the same. I get up, make breakfast, he orders me to sit while he cleans up, and then I run errands until work. After a few weeks he takes us all out to supper to announce that he's taking a couple of weeks leave from work to concentrate on finding a place. We wish him luck, and thank him for supper.

"I really don't want to overstay my welcome, and you've all been so giving to me." He says to us. "I really would like to give a lot more back." He adds staring right at me.

His stare is unnerving to me, but I shrug it off. The night ends, and the following weeks he searches place after place. We barely see him until his time off is almost up. I have called out of work because I was feeling under the weather. My husband took the kids and everything else was postponed. Greg saw that I wasn't feeling the greatest so he told me to lay on the couch before they even left.

"I'm good." I say sitting in the chair.

"Lay down. Now!" He commands.

I feel myself quickly laying on the couch.

"What's all the shouting?" My husband asks as he passes by.

"Just just told her to lay down, and she didn't want to."

"You need your rest." He tells me while Greg smirks at me.

I don't argue. I don't have it in me. Instead I fall asleep. I wake a few hours later to see Greg standing over me staring at me.

"What? Why are you staring at me?" I say.

"Sit. Now." He orders.

I sit up. He hands me a dose of medicine telling me to drink it. Then he hands me a glass of water. I drink it all down feeling really thirsty.

"Lay down."

I lay back down listening to him in the kitchen before passing back out. Next thing I know I'm being nudged awake. I open my eyes to see Greg kneeling beside me. He's so close I can't focus to see him.

"Come eat. It's supper time. Get up."

He helps me as I stand, and walk to the table where everyone is sitting. Then after I sit he dishes out a big supper that he cooked. I wasn't very hungry, but it was good food. I returned to the couch where I sat nodding off the rest of the night only waking to drink more water. At about three in the morning I startle awake having to pee so bad. I get up, and make my way through the darkness of the house until I see Greg sitting on the pull out on his phone. I stagger past him, and sit on the toilet.

I barely sit before there's a knock on the door.

"Is everything okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just going pee. Or trying to."

"Open the door."

"What? No."

"Open it! Now!" He commands quietly but sternly.

Before I realize it I unlock the door and he's standing in it staring at me with that evil grin.

"Feeling better?"

"Yes. Now can I pee in peace?"

"I ask the questions. If you have to go do it."

I try to ignore him, but my pee won't come out with him standing there even though I really have to go.

"Do it! Piss now!"

I hear the stream hit the water, and feel the relief. I'm scared now. It's like he's in charge of my body. I finish, and reach for my underwear, but he stops me.

"Not until you're done. Now go wash your hands like a good girl."

I pull down on my shirt hoping to cover my bare ass from him, but I realize that I'm just wearing a regular tee. There's no way it's going to cover.

"Go! Wash."

I get up walking quickly to the sink, wash my hands, and then return for my underwear.

"Turn your back to me when you pick them up."

I do as he says, and he watches as I yank them on as fast as I can. When I turn to leave he blocks my path.

"You have a very nice ass. Does your husband like it?"

I just stare at him in disbelief.

"Answer me." He snarls through clenched teeth. "Does he like your ass?"

"I think so."

"How often does he fuck it?"

"None of your business." I answer try to walk away.

He pushes me back looking into my eyes. I see the darkness in his with that evil grin.

"Answer me now."

"We don't do that." I admit.

"He's never fucked that sweet white ass? How often does he fuck you?"

"Whenever we have the chance and are in the mood."

"I've been here for over a month now, and I've never heard you. Are you a dead fuck, or don't he fuck you? Tell me the truth or you'll piss me off."

"We don't have sex that often. Maybe twice a year."

"Are you a fucking prude with an ass like that?"

"No. He doesn't want to."

"I see. Go to bed, and don't say a word about this to anyone. Got it? Not one word!"

I nod my head as I walk past him, and lay in bed wide awake for the rest of the night. The next day I'm grateful when he's not around. Then on Sunday he offers to take up to dinner again. My husband accepts, and I reluctantly accept also. He pours drinks down with my husband for most of the night until my hubby is a tottering drunk. I drive us home where he takes my husband up to bed. The kids head to bed as well, and I go to the bathroom before bed.

"Open the door." I hear on the other side.

I unlock it to see Greg standing there smirking at me.

"Don't ever lock that door again. Ever. Understand?"

"I guess."

"Tell me then. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Did you have a good night?"

"It was okay, but I have to be up early so I am trying to pee."

"Pee. I'm not stopping you."

"I can't with you watching."

"You did before." He leans close whispering in my left ear. "Piss!"

The stream flows as the shock of his words strike me. I finish and wipe expecting him to do more than watch, but he just watches as I wash my hands. When I exit he grabs me by my hips stopping me. He turns me around, and swats my right ass cheek hard.

"OW! What the hell?"

"That's for locking the door. You deserve many more, but I'll let you make it up to me in another way. Sit with me for a while."

"I have to be up early."

"I didn't ask that. You WILL sit with me. Now follow me."

He leads me to the living room, and tells me to sit in the recliner facing him as he pulls out the bed. He looks over at me sitting a few feet in front of me with that smirk.

"Where are your pajamas?"

"Upstairs."

"Go put them on, and get back down here."

I do as he says, and sit back in front of him.

"Do you wear shorts to bed?"

"No."

"Then take them off."

I slip them off handing them to him as though I have to obey him.

"Nice. Lay back, and open your legs."

"What? No. Soemone can walk down."

"They will If I have to shout. Now get to it."

I recline back, and lay my legs over the arms of the chair.

"Even better than I thought. Now pinch your nipples."

"No! this is done. It's gone too far." I say sitting up.

"I'm sure they'll all hear the swats as I paddle your bare ass otherwise. I'm sure your kids would be really curious as to why mommy is being punished. Your choice."

I sigh as I lean back putting my legs back over the arms, and then pinching my nipples slightly. I stare at him staring at me, and I feel them firm up between my fingers.

"Harder."

I pinch harder. It feels good, but I can't let him know that.

"Harder. With a twist."

I pinch harder and twist. My back arches from the sting, and a moan escapes me.

"Pull them. Lift your big tits with your hard nipples."

I obey, and again my back arches as I moan.

"Pull them way out, and hold them there."

I do as he says, and I close my eyes feeling the heat in my loins growing so fast. Then I hear a click. I open my eyes to see him snapping pictures of me with his phone. I sit up quick staring at him in shock.

"Lay back. I never told you to stop. If I want pictures of my sub slut I'll take them. Now pinch them nipples." He sneers.

I flop back returning to my position feeling like trash as he snaps tons of pictures.

"Pull them panties as high as you can to your tits."

I reach down, and tug them up feeling the fabric tightening against my crotch. He snaps a few more pictures before telling me to stop. I sit up just about in tears.

"You are a real catch. I'm sad to know that such a beautiful woman such as yourself is being wasted in such a way. I can see by the wet spot in your underwear that your needs aren't being met. That's too bad. You are the type of woman a man like me never forgets, and we search the ends of the globe to find. I'm sure you're fighting with your feelings now, but rest assured it's all for the best. Good night, and not a word to anyone. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Good girl." He says hugging me as I get up.

He feels so strong and warm, but it makes my skin crawl at the same time. I go to bed, and then lay there feeling low until I fall asleep. I'm tired when I wake, but begin the day like any other. For once I have nothing to do before work so I straighten up the kitchen after they all leave except Greg. When I go to enter the room I see him laying in the bed under the covers. His dick is standing straight up and he's stroking it slowly. I stop in my tracks unable to look away. I feel my crotch flush knowing that he's pleasuring himself.

"Don't just stand there. Sit. Right here next to me."

I slowly sit on his right side facing him with my back to his feet. I try to look him in the eyes, but my gaze keeps averting to the movement under the covers a mere foot from me. His devilish grin covers his face as he stares at me.

"Does Bob stroke his cock for you?"

"No."

"Do you stroke his?"

"Sometimes."

"Do you want to see it?"

"Yes. I mean no. I can't."

"Just move the covers, and you can watch as my fingers move up and down my shaft. There's probably even some pre cum on the tip by now for you. It's just thinking about last night that did this. Seeing you sitting there. The way your back arched when you pinched your nipples. The wet spot in your underwear from touching yourself. You have me so turned on. I know you want to see it. Do it. Nobody is here but us."

I reach for the blanket, but stop myself.

"I can't. It's not right. I'm married."

"And you'll still be married. You're just looking. It's like seeing it on TV. Only in person."

"I...I.." I stammer as my fingers grab the blanket pulling it away.

In seconds his cock is bared, and I can see that he's rather thick shafted and about seven inches long. I watch as he slowly strokes it squeezing on the up stroke.

"Do you like it?"

"It's nice."

"Touch it. Feel how hard you have me."

"I can't."

"Yes you can. Now do it."

I reach over wrapping my fingers around his throbbing shaft. He's rock hard and I can feel the veins pulsing.

"Stroke it. Nice and slow. Just like a good girl."

I do as he says feeling it throb and pulse in my hand. The pre cum leaks from his hole formong a big drop on the tip.

"See the pre cum. That's how you know I'm really horny for you. Doesn't it look delicious? Lick it off."

I lean down licking it off with my tongue. His entire body tenses at my touch, and it makes my crotch tingle and overheat.

"Take off your shorts, and touch your pussy while you lick off my pre cum."

I do as he says blindly obeying him, and getting more and more lost in the moment. I rub myself through my underwear for a bit before he tells me to put my hand under them. I was hoping he say that so I readily did as he said. My crotch is so wet that it like a swamp. I moan as I rub my clit while stroking and licking his cock. I work myself closer and closer to orgasm. Before I know it I have his dick buried in my mouth as I suck as much of it as I can while my fingers dive into my vagina under my panties.

I moan and groan against the dick silencing me, and before I know it he's moaning and tensing under me. I feel his cum hitting the back of my mouth, and I swallow it as fast as it come out. It tastes so salty, but I'm too close to orgasm to care about that. I just need to finish. I suck out every last drop loving the cock time before he pulls me off him.

"Stop. Now! Pull your hand out."

I obey wondering why I have to stop. He holds my arm up showing me my fingers. I can see that they're coated with my sex.

"Lick them clean." He commands staring at me with that smirk.

I slowly do as he says tasting myself on my fingers. I lick and suck my hand until he again stops me.

"You are so damn beautiful! You're the perfect woman. Show me that sweet ass."

I roll over onto my hands and knees.

"Nice underwear, but not what I wanted to see."

I take the hint, and I pull my underwear down to my knees.

"Spread those cheeks. Show me that neglected brown hole, and let me see what you've been playing with this whole while."

I reach back laying my head on the bed, and I spread myself as wide as I can. I feel the cool air hit my asshole telling me that it's out in the open. Then I hear the click of his phone as he takes more pictures.

"Strip for me."

I am pretty much naked now, but I feel like I'll be without any protection if I strip.

"All of it. Take it off. Show me you body."

I pull my underwear off, and then lift my shirt up over my head.

"Very nice. You have really nice boobs. I love those nipples. Lay back. Let me take a few pictures of you."

I do as he says, and he tells me to open my legs, spread my pussy, and finger myself all the while he takes pictures.

"I'm going to shave your cunt. Don't move." He says walking to the bathroom.

He returns with the shaving cream, a razor, and a towel where he commences shaving my crotch bare before taking more pictures.

"I'm going to shave you every day, but I don't want you ever touching yourself sexually. Understand? I'll know if you obey me."

"Yes. I understand." I moan quietly.

"Just to make sure that you know I'm serious, and that your actions have consequences I want you to ask for a punishment reminder."

"Wait. What?"

"You want your ass spanked so you can remeber my commands, right?"

The way he says it I know I have no choice in the matter.

"Yes. I want you to spank me so I can remember."

"How many swats will help you remember, and answer me quick."

"Ten." I blurt out without thinking.

"Ten it is then. You keep count. Get into a good position."

I kneel on my knees with my face buried in the blanket holding my ass high in the air. I hear his belt jingle as he takes it behind me. The bed shakes as he stands beside it, and then I feel the first swat cut across my big ass right in the center cutting over both cheeks.

"One." I moan.

"Good girl." He says rubbing my ass.

Then two more land in nearly the same place with me counting two and three as they hit. He again rubs where the belt struck. The WHACK! Right across my upper thigh making me jiggle from the sting.