The Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. That's why I love you so much. That, and that body of yours."

He ushers me out quickly saying that we're going to be late. Then he drives me to a rundown old house before making me walk ahead of him inside. Once inside I see men in lab coats walking around. I sit in a chair as he steps up to a counter. Soon they call my name, and we both follow a man into a small room with a doctor's examination table in the middle.

"Undress, and get on the table." He says as he washes his hands.

I do as he says, and he walks up slipping on rubber gloves. He spreads my legs, and I feel him poking around between them before excusing himself. He walks out leaving the door wide open. My spread legs facing that direction giving any passerby a sight. There were a few in the half hour he was gone too. When he returns he is accompanied by a younger woman who also pokes at me before sighing. She rolls a thing over that is on a cart, and I hear it whir to life. I see her pick up a part of it that is connected with a wire, and then I feel shocks against my skin in my pubic area. They're just enough to make me bounce as the jolts shoot through me. She moves it all around, and then down between my legs on both sides of my crotch.

"That should do for the first treatment. See you in a month." She says before they both exit the room.

Greg hands me my clothes, and I dress before following him out. My crotch feels fresh and tingly. Strangely sensitive too.

"That went faster than I thought it would. We still have over two hours before you have to be to work."

He drives me to the truck stop to get some gas and a bite to eat. He parks way out by all the trucks, and we walk into the place. The heads turn as we walk in, and then sit at a table near the door. I look around seeing that besides the waitress I'm the only girl in here. We order some food amidst the stares, and then eat our lunch.

At the end of the meal the waitress sets down the bill in front of me. I take it up to pay it while Greg is in the bathroom. He's mad when he gets back.

"I brought you here. I pay the bills. That was not right of you to do that. Don't ever do that again! Got It?"

"Yes sir." I answer meekly.

I can't help, but to see all the eyes still on us. Especially after that outburst.

"Let's go! Now I'm not happy." He says to me.

I stand up to leave, and he walks over to me grabbing my face in both hands. He leans in kissing me right in front of everyone.

"I'm sorry I yelled. Do you forgive me?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you still love me?"

"Yes sir." I answer even though I don't really love him.

"I know you do. You love my dick. You're such a slut."

He grabs the zipper on my shirt yanking it down until my shirt flies open. My breasts flop free swaying in the air as I stand there exposed to all the men. My nipples harden immediately, and Greg grabs them pinching as he shakes my breasts vigorously. Then he walks out leaving me standing there stunned.

"Let's go." He shouts from the door as he walks out.

I grab my shirt holding it closed as I turn to follow him.

"Arms down." He orders, and I obey.

I walk all the way back to the car with my chest exposed to everyone. It takes a long time to finally get back, and when we do he tells me to bend over the hood. I do as he says. I feel his hands slowly running up the inside of my legs to my crotch. Once there he grabs the spandex covering my ass, and I feel them give with a loud rip. I stay still and quiet as he slips his cock into my pussy right in the middle of the parking lot.

I moan loud feeling it bury deep, and then continue moaning as he slams it in over and over again. He slams into me like a freight train making every inch of my body tingle with pleasure. He even swats my ass a few times as an added bonus. In minutes I'm moaning in orgasm, and just as I start I feel him clenching tight to my hips as he rams as deep as he can. He groans right after me, and I feel the warmth filling me as the waves of exstacy course through me. I can feel him throbbing as my vaginal walls milk him for every drop. He keeps going until I finish, and then he pulls me to my knees to clean him.

When he's done he yanks me by my shirt taking it off me. I stand there half naked to see a group of men standing there watching us. He hands the shirt to me smirking.

"Do you want all of these men to have you?"

"No sir."

"Then get in the car because I'm not going to stop them if they try. Sit on your shirt so you don't get the seat messy."

I get in sitting on my shirt, and we drive off. He drives up and down the highway, and all over before we finally get back home.

"I just wanted to show of my baby's tits for a while." He admits.

"I'm glad you like them Sir."

I get out, and get ready for work. I work all night feeling him leaking from me little by little. The next day I bring him the shaving stuff, and he smirks.

"We won't need those anymore. That treatment you had was for permanent hair removal. One more treatment, and you should be good for life. Then maybe I can tattoo my name on your cunt? Would you like that?"

"No sir. I'm not partial to tattoos."

"What if I wanted you to?"

"If you told me to I would have to Sir."

"Next Friday I want to have a party in my new place. I want you to set it up. I'll invite the guests."

That Friday comes fast, and we have the kids stay at my parents. The festivities are roaring by the time we arrive. I'm soon surrounded by men everywhere. All work buddies except for a few. My hubby is soon drinking way too much, and I'm escorted by Greg to the pool behind the complex. There's a bunch of guests there too.

"Thanks for doing all this for me. You're a real catch." He says kissing me in the shadows.

"You're welcome, but we can't do this here. There's too many people, and they know who I am."

"It okay. I'll wait."

We return to the party, and sit there drinking and nibbling on snacks until things wind down around 11. By midnight there's only a handfull of guys left. Maybe ten including my really drunk hubby. Greg is still just as sober as I am, and I take the quiet wind down as an opportunity to begin cleaning up. He joins me as his friends talk among themselves.

"I happy to see that you wore the red skirt tonight. I think you look stunning in it."

"Well, you told me that I had to so."

"I also told you that I want your sexy ass too."

"Yes you did."

He steps behind me rubbing his hard dick over my ass grinding on me.

"They're right there." I whisper.

"And look. Your loving husband is sound asleep."

Sure enough he's passed right out in the corner snoring away. I hear a zipper, and look to my right to see Greg setting down a bottle of vegetable oil. I feel my skirt hike up over my ass, and then feel his slimy fingers rubbing the oil up my crack.

"And you left the underwear at home too I see."

"You told me to Sir."

"I did, and now I'm going to take your ass cherry. You better be quiet or they'll look, and I'm not stopping once I start."

"Be gentle then please Sir."

I feel his hot dick poke at my asshole. His hands spread my cheeks wide as he pushes it into my tight opening.

"It hurts Sir."

"It's nice and tight that's for sure, but I've started so I'm not stopping."

I grab his hands which are holding my hips tight, and I bend a bit more as his dick opens my asshole wider than it's ever been. It seems like forever before I feel the head pop into me. Then he pulls out adding more oil. He lines it up again, and rams it back in until it hits my inner muscle. It stops making me groan loudly. A couple of the guys look, but they quickly look away.

"I'm going to have to open you good and wide now, and it's going to hurt. Your ass is so fucking tight it's amazing."

He begins to fuck me hole banging against my sphincter over and over harder and harder. I close my eyes trying to silently endure the pain feeling my muscle slowly giving in to his persistence until it can't hold no more. Then I feel all seven inches bury into my ass in one thrust making me moan from pain as my hole splits open for his girth. My eyes open as the moan escapes me, and I see them all staring at me. Greg begins to hammer my asshole hard making me moan uncontrollably and loudly.

A couple begin to record me being ravaged by Greg who's showing my ass no mercy. I hear his hips slamming against my ass, and feel my entire body lifting as he impales me. My legs quickly go numb and begin to quiver. He just keeps fucking not caring at all as I moan "OW" over and over. It feels like forever before I hear him grunting, and then feel his cock pulsating in my asshole. I feel the hot cum deep in my guts growing bigger and bigger until he pulls out of me. A fart escapes me letting some of his cum run down my leg before my ass clamps shut.

I can't move as he walks away. I see him wiping blood off his cock before zipping his fly. The rest of the guys just stare at me in shock and arousal. Greg sits in the midst of them, and a couple ask if I am Bob's wife? Greg confirms with that smirk.

"She ain't moving guys." He eventually announces.

I can't if I want to. My legs are asleep, and stiff from being abused anally. I try to pull my skirt down, but they are on me too fast. Before I know it I have one fucking my pussy using me good. Then when he leaves his deposit another takes over. One by one they fuck me. All leaving their nut inside of me before sitting back down.

"Get over here, and sit with us woman." Greg orders.

I obey kneeling on the floor since my ass is too sore to sit on.

"Now if you get knocked up you won't know who's it is. Unless it's Jose's. That's kind of obvious."

"Fuck you Essay." He laughs.

"That's what got you in trouble to begin with." Another says speaking of a story I don't know.

"Does she do everything you say?" Someone asks Greg.

"Pretty much."

"Why?"

"Let's just say that she has to."

"I call bullshit." Another adds

"You just fucked her. What more proof do you need?" Greg answers.

"Tell her to strip for us."

"Strip." He commands, and I obey standing there naked in minutes.

"Not bad. But any slut would do that. Especially if you paid her."

"Okay? What would prove to you?"

"Make her piss on her supposed old man passed out over there."

"That's a bit dark isn't it?"

"Yeah, but it ould be proof because no chick would piss on her old man unless she was a real sub slave."

"Michele. You know what you have to do."

"Yes Sir." I say walking over to my husband.

I straddle his legs, and let a flow of urine soaking him from the waist down before returning to my kneeling position. They all evetually leave one by one. A couple take pictures with me like I'm a stripper or something. Then Greg and I are soon alone. I clean the kitchen with his help, and then break down crying.

"Don't cry my sweet." He says holding me.

"I'm such a bad wife. I hate myself. I just want to die." I cry overcome with emotions.

He holds me so tight and lovingly until I calm down.

"I'm sorry Sir."

"It's okay. My girl needs some after care. I was lacking, and it's my fault. I'm the one that should be sorry."

He kisses the top of my head holding me tight.

"You're not my husband. This isn't right."

"I'm not, but I wish I was. I'd hold you so close every night. I'd love you like you should be loved. You'd be my pet, and my angel. I saw how much you enjoyed tonight, and I don't care if you admit it to me or not. As long as you admit it to yourself you won't be lying to yourself. It doesn't matter if you're married to me, or to him over there. What matters is if you are being yourself. This life isn't for everyone, but some are naturals. From the first time I gave you a command and you obeyed without question I knew you were a natural. I'm sure it felt strange, but it also felt right. Didn't it?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then I eventually gave you more commands, and you obeyed until I had to see how far you would go. that was when I began taking the pictures of you right in front of you. Before that I'd sneak one or two here and there, but when you obeyed my every command I loved it. Today was the ultimate. You obeyed me as strangers used you for pleasure. I watched you, and saw that you had a few orgasms, didn't you?"

"I did Sir."

"I thought so. Let's forget this mess until tomorrow, and go to bed?"

"I'd like that Sir."

"Me too."

We lay in his bed, and he kisses me deeply. Before I know it he's between my legs plowing me through a huge orgasm.

"I'm close. Where do you want me to cum?"

"Just fucking leave it in!" I moan as he grunts his nut deep into me.

He falls onto me with both of us panting, and then rolls over kissing my shoulder. I fall asleep in his arms. The next thing I know I'm being woke up by my husband. Greg is gone, and I'm wrapped up in the blankets.

"I see he gave you the bed." He moans stiffly.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Bathroom. Why don't you get up, and we'll get heading back."

"I don't want to. I want to sleep."

I pull him down to me kissing him.

"I want something else too."

"What? Here? We can't."

I grab his crotch looking him in the eye with a renewed sense of vigor.

"Here, now, and hard." I demand pulling him to me.

He falls beside me, and I pull him under the sheets where I yank his pants down. Then I suck his cock until he's hard before mounting him. I feel the sheets drop away as his dick slips right into my eager puss. It feels so good as I ride him. I take his hands making him grab my chest squeezing with his hands. It's only a matter of minutes before I moan so loud in orgasmic splendor that he tries to cover my mouth. Every wave is another moan, and the waves come fast. I hear him moaning under me, and then feel him filling me with a rather large nut. The heat grows very quickly, and it spreads throughout my entire nether region as he cums inside of me.

I ride him until I'm done, and then bend down kissing him. I hear Greg clapping after we finish, and then feel my husband trying to get up.

"Relax." I say as he tries to cover me. "He just watched us fuck. My tits have been in the open the entire time."

"And they are very nice tits too." He says.

"Thank you. Sorry we fucked in your bed. I was in a mood."

"No problem. I was having fun watching. I was beginning to wonder if you two even did anything like that."

"Really?" My hubby asks.

"I lived with you for almost five months, and I never heard the sounds that I heard just now. You really need to take care of her more boy. Keep that sexy girl satisfied."

"It's of no concern to you, but we have sex, and it's always good."

I go to the bathroom to clean up walking naked through the apartment leaving them to argue about my satisfaction. When I return they are both laughing and happy once more. I pick up my clothes, and dress in the living room area under their watchful eyes. I know my husband hates how modesty has escaped me, but I don't care much.

"Let's clean up, and then we'll get going," I say to my hubby.

We pick up for almost an hour, and all that while I have cum leaking out of me. When we finish my husband goes to get the car leaving me alone with Greg.

"When are you coming back?"

"When do you want me, Sir?"

"All the time."

"Not possible."

"Tomorrow. After they leave come right over."

"Yes Sir."

"Be naked."

"Yes Sir." I say before he kisses me.

"I want that ass again."

"It's your's Sir whenever you desire." I say walking out.