All Comments on 'The Guest'

by happy2bhubby

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 17 years ago
How fortunate

your guest was to have such an understanding landlady. Have you any more spare rooms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a slut!

I loved her confidence and her strategy to get what she wanted. I love it when a sexy plan comes together! Nice job!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuck brings home fresh asshole meat for his whorewife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A little more built up would have been good, but I liked it.

We let our friend stay with us when he was getting work done in his house.

After the first week mary my wife told me she spotted Pat taking a sneaky look at her as she was filled the washing machine.

I said why not give him something to look at next time, what do you want me to do she said.

I said next time you are putting washing on just put on the red t-shirt, no knickers or bra. That will give him something nice to look at. Are you sure mary said, he might want something more than looking.

Mary I said, I would like it if you let him fuck you, I have no problem with that if that's what you want me to do.

That night I washed mary and shaved her cunt. The next morning I fingered mary before I went to work, and said I love you and I want you to enjoy yourself today.

Mary told me later that night.

As she was putting the washing in the machine she noticed Mike looking at her ass, she said would you like a little more than look, he was on her in a flash and fucked her twice that morning and again just before I got home, he left a full load of cum in her for me. He stayed for another two weeks and they fucked every day something twice. The night before he left mary spend the night with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous